Author Topic: Voc Exs July 29, 2015  (Read 5101 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs July 29, 2015
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:58:48 AM »

Voc Exs  July 29-30, 2015

A.  Female:  June 12, 1969 at 1:03 PM in Camden, NJ; Asc 23Vir11

B.  Male:  November 5, 1930 at 4:49 AM in New York City; Asc: 21Lib29

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Zuri

Re: Voc Exs July 29, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 10:24:49 AM »
Hello everyone!

Female A

MC Gemini = MC ruler Me1,10(9) in GEM* = communications-related profession; may have more than 1 profession

Angular Su12(9) in GEM conjunct MC = must be in charge, use compassionate streak

MC & Moon contact Plu3(-Ju4)(-Ura6)(1) in VIR = 3rd/9th communications channel; focus on publishing. Innovative communications that "corrects" others, linked to helping/healing. Works from home?

Mo11(9) in TAU also contacts Ne7(3) in SCO = Needs security in career, while searching for truth. Social change dimension. Targets the public, while delving deeply into issues

Ve!2,9(-Sa!5)( 8 ) in TAU = creative but administrative activities linked to possible consulting work as a "teacher". Helping/healing dimension.

Ma8 widely (7°) conjunct Ura6(5), in LIB noted = technology possibly a key vehicle to promote alternative healing methodologies, as a "teacher"

STOP
This American lady will be most fulfilled in a communications-related profession -- likely publishing -- which utilizes her strong communications skills, incorporates her compassionate side and desire to "correct"/"instruct" the public, plays to her social change streak, and enables her to be in charge while delving deeply into issues. Likely works from home, as a consultant, with technology being critical to carrying out her work. May possibly have more than 1 vocation in life, but likely a publisher of alternative healing methodologies and/or astrology-related information.    --Very good work.

MALE B

MC Cancer = career likely involves "protecting" others

MC ruler Mo10(7) in TAU.Ve1,8(2) in SAG.Ju3(-Plu2)(9) in CAN.Mo loop = helping/healing-oriented, communications-related work with the public

Angular Ju3(-Plu2)(9) in CAN conjunct MC = values-based communications that "protects" others. Law? Diplomacy?

MC contacts Mo10(7) in TAU
Mo10(7) in TAU contacts Ne6(11) in VIR = needs to have security in career. Must take charge on social change issues and helping/healing issues that "corrects" the public. Thus, law more likely than diplomacy

Noted: Me in SCO (9th/12th ruler; in 1st) contacts angular Ju-Plu sitting in 9th = communications that compassionately delves deeply into issues, as an extension of his self-identity

STOP
This American gentleman will be most fulfilled in a communications-related career -- likeliest within the law/legal realm -- that enables him to take charge on issues related to social change and helping/healing the public, while "protecting" it. Career should play upon his strong values, his need for security, and interest in compassionately delving deeply into issues as an extension of his self-identity.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:34:56 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 11:29:20 AM »
Hello Noel and all:

Both of these people have the Moon Nodes on the ASC-DSC, which means to me that they both need to be in the limelight somehow and on stage for others.  The male, however, also has the nodes in contact with the midheaven suggesting the added level of responsibility for others.  But they have other similarities - personal belief systems important to both...and their voices.

female:

MC.Mercury in 9th: Talking or writing about things of a higher nature. 
Merc. opp Mars rx in Sag. in 3rd: pushing thoughts back inside for inspiration
Moon in Taurus in 9th:  belief system linked to keeping things working well

Sun on MC square the stellium on ASC : the need to be noticed for her work which holds some fanaticism (Jupiter-Uranus) with her voice (Pluto ruling 3rd)

Stop:  This woman needs to communicate higher knowledge which is highly personalized with her opinion (Mars in Sag.), for what she considers to be the benefit of others (North Node on DSC). 

Perhaps linked to a ministry or work with death or psychology (Mars ruling 8 with Venus and Saturn in Taurus).

male:

MC.Moon in 7 in Taurus: giving to others.Venus.Jupiter in 9
Moon in earth trine:  adept professional, smooth operator
Mars in Leo (r7)= Sun/Moon: ego projection for the benefit of others (echoes the Moon nodal axis on ASC-DSC)
Jupiter (r3) with Pluto: push for success in field of belief system with strong voice -
 corroborated by Venus in Sag. rx in 2nd; personal value system

Stop:  This man needs/needed to be known for fighting for others by using his voice and being known and heard. 

Thanks for the exercise Noel.  Looking forward to the wrap-ups.
Barbara Ybarra

Offline Sune

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 01:39:32 AM »
A. Female from Camden, NJ
1. Me* - MoX in 9th, key Ma8 and Ne 3: Communication, publishing, promoting, alt. heal. meth./ spirituality
2. Su12 at MC keys Pl3, Ju, Ur at Asc and Node at DC: Strong avant-garde projection about ideas.

Conclusion: This lady is a born and very convincing communicator about spirituality/alt. health. meth.

B. Male from NY
1. MoMC7: Care and the need for an audience - performer? Ur56 - in that case an avant-garde kind in social service. Easy projection to the public  by Mo keys MaVII X and SuX with Me91 - communication and publishing is added.

2. Pl2 and Ju3 9 with MC, keys Sa: Prominence, law/justice/academia, administration - government.

3.Pl rules the 2nd - here is Ve8: Money and finance.

Conclusion: This gentleman from NY needs to be a public person, who is involved with law on government level, perhaps dealing with financial/social justice - could involve philanthropic - as a care and social service (Su11).

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »
Joisy Girl

MC Gemini r. Mercury* MC in 9- Mars 8 in 3

More than one career. Forceful opinionated communication. Journalistic fire. Hyper reporter

Mars q Sun 12  Sun-MC

Consultant to leaders, leadership… Chairwomen, making deals in the ‘backroom’

Pluto angular –MC

Political power

Moon 11 in 9

University Professor, travel, law, publishing, journalism

STOP

Joisy, needs to be a writer/communicator possibly at the university level where her contacts lead to political consulting. Powerful influence through journalism, media, and news outlets.

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 08:08:12 AM »
Hi Noel,

I hope everyone's Summer is going well.

Exercise A:

1. MC Gemini.Mercury* (in 9, r10); double-bodied sign indicating more than one profession possible.

2. Angular planets: Pluto(r3), Jupiter(r4), Uranus^, Nodal Axis on Asc; Sun(r12) rushing into 10th; prominence, government, humanitarianism

3. Moon in Taurus in 9th; higher education, law, publishing, religion.

This woman needs to be prominent in avant garde ways while serving the public. Working behind the scenes in government would suit her well.

Thank you Noel. Only time for one exercise this week.

Jo-Ann
Jo-Ann Scotto
Astrologer - Life Coach - Intuitive Mentor - Reiki Master
http://DoorwayToTheFuture.com

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 09:32:11 AM »

WRAP-UPS

A.  Female:  June 12, 1969 at 1:03 PM in Camden, NJ; Asc 23Vir11

1.  The Gemini Midheaven keys Mercury*, with the Moon in the 9th. --Immediately we feel the profile of communications, writing, publishing..  [A second channel possible would be the  Law; see how that arrives to your mind.]

2. The Sun’s position at the Midheaven, disposited by Mercury reinforces our initial synthesis.  --We check the communications 3rd and find Neptune-Mercury, adding film/television to the mix..  And finally, Pluto, ruler of the 3rd is in strong contact with the Midheaven and, itself, is angular. 

STOP

Three years ago, this lady felt she was at a cross-roads in her life  (tr Neptune was conjoining her Mercury, ruler of the Midheaven): She was ready and determined to give up her creative dreams and talents  in the communications/publishing profession; she wanted my confirmation that this was the right choice for her at that time.

I adamantly counseled against changing vocations (yes, even with the double-bodied sign on the Midheaven, the Sun etc.)  She was a born communicator, probably a playwright or film writer/producer, and we worked to adjust Neptune from bewilderment to vision.  Her ideas were still flowing.
Yesterday, I had another appointment with the lady.  She was effusive with her gratitude that she did stay in the communications field; she has just completed a full-length movie drama; promotion is beginning; she couldn’t be happier professionally! 

Just now, preparing, this exercise, I telephoned her and explained our learning process with  the MHEP.  I  asked for her answer to one question: did you ever consider becoming a lawyer? She replied instantly, “Yes. Right out of college I worked as a para-legal, doing  so much research (Pluto), but it just wasn’t creative enough for me.”

THAT’s the perfect working of the Midheaven extension  process.

Amazing, eh?

B.  Male:  November 5, 1930 at 4:49 AM in New York City; Asc: 21Lib29

1.  The Cancer Midheaven keys the Moon! In the public display 7th. [This is reinforced by Mars=Sun/Moon, Mars ruling the 7th).

2.  We see Moon!.Venus.Jupiter ruler of the 3rd with Pluto at the Midheaven.
We also see Moon!.Venus-Neptune.  --In short we have a uniquely inspired creative man here, very eager to make money through his art, needing the unusual in his communications  profession.

STOP

This is the horoscope of investigative reporter and novelist Clifford Irving who startled the world with his fraudulent biography of multi-millionaire recluse Howard Hughes; it was the biggest literary hoax of the era (1971-72).

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 01:02:00 PM »
Ah, Noel, thank you for the chance to fall on my face.  Just kidding.

I saw way too much in these charts....and the first one is so obvious.  I hardly know any Gemini MCs who are not writers, but I got intrigued, pulled away.   I am wondering if the woman is not a bit of an actress herself, a director perhaps.  She is fortunate to have asked you for help. 

Barbara

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 02:39:02 PM »
Noel,

Thank you a ton... and then some...

Incredible... REALLY!

HVA