Author Topic: To Move or Not to Move?  (Read 11660 times)

Offline Halina

Re: To Move or Not to Move?
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 07:39:20 AM »
        I will now compare Annual Profection of natal chart to the date of the Solar Return 1999 to the Annual Profection of natal chart to the date of SR 2019.
Annual Profection is progressing a chart 30 degrees per year or 1 sign per year.     So ln 12 years the Progressed Ascendant returns to its original position.
        Let's not forget that all the planets would also have progressed at a rate of 30 degrees per year.
So let's see where the profected planets would be.    Below are two biwheels, the first biwheel shows natal and profected in the outer for the year 1999.
The second chart shows natal and profected outer to date of 2019 Solar Return.
        In the second biwheel 2019, Profected, i.e. progressed Asc-Uranus is conjunct natal Sun, ruler natal 3rd, move/movement.   In addition, progressed Sun, ruler 3rd, move, is exactly conj the 4th cusp of home, real estate.   This suggest a sale, 8th House, is other people's money.
        In the 1st biwheel 1999, we have a Grand Trine, progressed Asc-Uranus in Gemini, trines Mars Libra, 4th, home, real estate, trines natal Sun, r3, move, in the 8th, other people's money, ie.real estate sale.   Progressed Asc-Uranus also joins Venus,money, ruler of the 5th.     5th is second from 4th, representing money from home sale.   Saturn, ruler 8th, other people's money, exactly on the 4th cusp.
         STOP:   very similar comparison for selling one's home.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 12:11:04 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 10:15:34 AM »
      Now a comparison of FIRDARIA periods for 1999 and 2019.
From March 21, 1998 to December 16, 1999 you were in a SATURN/Venus period.    Progressed Saturn conjuncts your 4th cusp of home, real estate and trines natal Sun, ruler 3rd, move, in 8th, other people's money for home purchase.     Venus, ruler 5th, money from home sale aspects natal Jupiter and prog Jupiter and progressed Saturn-IC.    Both benefics touched.
      From February 5, 2019 to February 6, 2020, you will be in a MARS/Moon period.   Mars contacts prog Mercury, ruler of your 3rd House, moving and also
natal Mercury in the 8th, other people's money.   The Moon, rAscc, representing Home and also you, and conjuncts natal Mercury, r3rd, contracts, moving, in
the 8th House of other people's money.   Mercury is the natural ruler of contracts, while Moon is natural ruler for home, real estate.
STOP:   Similar themes are suggested for both dates, i.e. home, real estate, other people's money, 3rd H., contracts, moving, 4th House, home, real estate.

Question:  If you want any more let me know, otherwise I am stopping here.   Thanx for the example and the chance to study this question of yours.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 12:16:22 PM by Halina »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 03:05:55 AM »
Thank you so much, Halina, for all the work you have done here.  I'm going to have to study your last two posts for a while to take it all in, because annual profections and the firdaria are not a part of my normal astrological toolkit; I'm familiar with them, of course, but they were not part of my training and so I'm not well versed in their use.

Looking at that first chart you posted, I'm certainly struck by the position of the Sun, bang on my natal IC/4th house cusp (home).  And the position of profected Uranus, exactly conjunct the profected Ascendant in Aquarius, conjunct natal Sun/Mercury in the natal 8th house (money from others; transformation), is again quite suggestive.  I'm just confused as to whether this chart is for 1999 or 2019; both charts you've posted have the exact same positions, but from your discussion it sounds like they are both the chart for 2019, and the 1999 one is not there.  I'd appreciate it if you could clarify this, and repost the other chart.  (I'm a visual learner; it helps to see the chart!)

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2018, 03:17:13 AM »
      Now a comparison of FIRDARIA periods for 1999 and 2019.
From March 21, 1998 to December 16, 1999 you were in a SATURN/Venus period.    Progressed Saturn conjuncts your 4th cusp of home, real estate and trines natal Sun, ruler 3rd, move, in 8th, other people's money for home purchase.     Venus, ruler 5th, money from home sale aspects natal Jupiter and prog Jupiter and progressed Saturn-IC.    Both benefics touched.
      From February 5, 2019 to February 6, 2020, you will be in a MARS/Moon period.   Mars contacts prog Mercury, ruler of your 3rd House, moving and also
natal Mercury in the 8th, other people's money.   The Moon, rAscc, representing Home and also you, and conjuncts natal Mercury, r3rd, contracts, moving, in
the 8th House of other people's money.   Mercury is the natural ruler of contracts, while Moon is natural ruler for home, real estate.
STOP:   Similar themes are suggested for both dates, i.e. home, real estate, other people's money, 3rd H., contracts, moving, 4th House, home, real estate.

Question:  If you want any more let me know, otherwise I am stopping here.   Thanx for the example and the chance to study this question of yours.

I did a little experimentation with the firdaria some years back, when my Solar Fire program was still working; sometimes they seemed to work spectacularly well, and other times not so much.  So for me the jury is out on this one.  But I certainly appreciate all the work you did here, Halina; thank you so much.  There's certainly no need to do anything more; you've already done way more than anything I anticipated.  Thank you!

Offline Halina

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2018, 08:02:33 AM »
Hi Pamela,  thank you, glad you got some insights.....I also learned a lot by refreshing on Solar Returns.    Thanx again for the example.

Offline unique_astrology

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2018, 07:29:57 AM »
Whether you move or stay put you will be dealing with transiting Saturn and Pluto squaring your natal Neptune and your progressed Sun and Neptune in 2019.

It may have to do with repairs you undertake, a condition of a new property not discovered until after it is purchased, personal health, or what I think may be a worldwide financial crash that will affect almost everyone.

Would you rather deal with those transits in a new property you have no history with or sit tight until those transits pass?

As always, I wish you the best.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:35:58 AM by unique_astrology »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2018, 06:24:42 AM »
Ouch, Bob.  'A worldwide financial crash'?  I hope not.  If you seriously think that's probable, maybe I'd be better to stay put.  It will probably be less expensive, and less stressful, to stay put than to deal with moving and living in a new home that I'm not familiar with.

I also really, really hope it doesn't have to do with personal health.  So far I'm fine, knock on wood.  But looking ahead to my Solar Returns for 2021 and 2022, I'm concerned that a major health problem may be coming up.

There's certainly a lot of Neptune involved, one way and another, which in my experience is never a good thing.  Transiting Neptune alone, hanging over my natal MC ... yuck.  The main reason I would really like to get out of here is because I've become almost positive that unless I leave this house, I will never get away from whoever is sticking it to me, and they don't play fair, to put it mildly.  You just have no idea the stuff that's gone on.  I'm getting kind of scared, much good it does me. 

Anyway, thank you so much for posting the chart, and giving your thoughts on my situation.  I really appreciate it.  Always glad to hear from you! 

Best regards,
Pam

Offline Halina

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2018, 08:03:48 AM »

Offline Al Rescha

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2018, 01:54:28 PM »
This answer is based on the time that the question was asked and understood by me. Chart attached.
You are Mercury in the 7th (4th from the 4th) in Sagittarius. Your current home is the 4th. Sun in Capricorn in the 7th. Mercury in the 7th = angular =strong but also in its detriment. Means that moving would somehow be detrimental in some way. 7th house is ruled by Jupiter which is in Sagittarius says that may be you will not be able to afford a comparable house to what you already live in. Moon in the 2nd in Cancer says that changing (Moon) the location of your home (Cancer) may be more expensive than your pockets can bear for another home that you would really value/like (second house). The house that you live in has good bones. Ruled by the Sun in Capricorn and is also at Aries Point of Degree which says to me your current home could be made to shine and something that you really like with updating. If I pick you up and put you back in the 4th (your current home) you are in better condition as well by essential dignity and debility. Sun in the 7th applying to a conjunction toward Saturn in the 8th(loans) says that maybe you might stay where you are and are in good shape to get a loan for the repairs to update your home and make it more pleasing to your taste. The cat dilemma is shown by Mars ruling the 6th in Pisces (water behind your house being a threat to your pet cats because it draws coyotes. Venus in Scorpio in the 6th, ruling the 12th (large enclosure) and intercepted (Libra)in the 5th says that you see your cats as your kids and a possible way out is to keep them indoors or build a secure safety fence/cage/catwalk that they can safely venture into out doors. That expense being included in the remodel loans. The horary says you have a choice but your best and most sound options is to stay put and update.
Al
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:01:33 PM by Al Rescha »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2018, 02:01:50 PM »
Hi Pam,  Bob may be right......read this.....https://www.star4cast.com/planetary-power-shifts-point-to-major-changes-ahead/

Hi Halina,

Thanks for the link; very sobering reading.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
This answer is based on the time that the question was asked and understood by me. Chart attached.
You are Mercury in the 7th (4th from the 4th) in Sagittarius. Your current home is the 4th. Sun in Capricorn in the 7th. Mercury in the 7th = angular =strong but also in its detriment. Means that moving would somehow be detrimental in some way. 7th house is ruled by Jupiter which is in Sagittarius says that may be you will not be able to afford a comparable house to what you already live in. Moon in the 2nd in Cancer says that changing (Moon) the location of your home (Cancer) may be more expensive than your pockets can bear for another home that you would really value/like (second house). The house that you live in has good bones. Ruled by the Sun in Capricorn and is also at Aries Point of Degree which says to me your current home could be made to shine and something that you really like with updating. If I pick you up and put you back in the 4th (your current home) you are in better condition as well by essential dignity and debility. Sun in the 7th applying to a conjunction toward Saturn in the 8th(loans) says that maybe you might stay where you are and are in good shape to get a loan for the repairs to update your home and make it more pleasing to your taste. The cat dilemma is shown by Mars ruling the 6th in Pisces (water behind your house being a threat to your pet cats because it draws coyotes. Venus in Scorpio in the 6th, ruling the 12th (large enclosure) and intercepted (Libra)in the 5th says that you see your cats as your kids and a possible way out is to keep them indoors or build a secure safety fence/cage/catwalk that they can safely venture into out doors. That expense being included in the remodel loans. The horary says you have a choice but your best and most sound options is to stay put and update.
Al

Hi Al,

Thank you so much for this; very interesting!  Pretty well everything you say seems right on; having said that, I'm wondering if some things you mentioned couldn't be interpreted differently.  Now, I'm not experienced in horary, so please bear that in mind.  But, for example, you say that I'm represented by Mercury which is in the 7th house, angular, thus strong, but in detriment, and that this means that moving would be detrimental in some way.  Why does it mean that?  Could it not mean that my present location is detrimental?  Because that's sure true.  And I notice that Mercury is closely squaring Neptune; again, I would have thought this would mean that my present position is shaky, subject to deceit.

Well, regardless,  I greatly enjoyed reading your interpretation; I really appreciate your taking a look at my situation and giving me your opinion.  Maybe I should look into horary more!

Offline Robynne

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2018, 03:40:54 PM »
Pam,

Like you, with Mercury in detriment in the 7th square Neptune, i would just read that as that you are unsure or in two minds, which is why you are seeking anothers thoughts on the subject.

But i am not well versed in horary.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 03:43:09 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Halina

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2018, 07:47:46 PM »
      "Mercury in detriment in the 7th" could also translate as "Mercury, phone calls, in detriment, abusive in nature, from 7th House enemies square Neptune, secretly, without exposing themselves"......."that's why I want to move. I 'm considering selling because, as some of you may remember, I'm apparently being made the target of harassment by some person or persons unknown, whose hobby seems to be making my life difficult."                                                       
      4th House is her present home.....4th, from the 4th, is 7th House, which represent Pam's next Home, or 2nd Home, while 4th from 7th, is 10th, which would represent the 3rd Home she has ever owned.
       Jupiter in Saittarius, rules her 7th, 2nd Home, and Jupiter is in rulership, indicating this next home she moves to will be safe and she will be strong
in this home.   This is true if her next home, is the 2nd home she has ever owned.    However, if her next move, buys a home which is the 3rd home she's ever owned, then the ruler of the 10th House(3rd Home ever owned) is ruled by Uranus on the 12th cusp, with Black Moon Lilith on 10th cusp.   Uranus also   trines Eris, angry female, and squares the Nodal axis, other people....not so good a move.
        So if I were Pam, I would ask myself is this the first Home I have ever owned?    Is my next Home, my second or my 3rd Home???
Rex Bills, says remodelling is ruled by Uranus.   Uranus, remodelling, trines Sun, ruler of 4th, Home, and Sun conjuncts Part of Fortune, so remodelling could add cash to the selling price.
        When I bought my first home, I was unemployed, but parents supplied the cash, back in 1972, houses were cheap, but didn't really like it....was a small bungalow, I was just married no kids.      6 months later, employed, bought my second and final home.    Aries on my 7th(second Home) ruled by Mars in 5th, had 2 kids here, and this Mars sextiles my natal Sun with no bad aspects to Mars, explaining why I have lived in my 2nd Home since 1974.
        My first home, represented by Capricorn 4th, ruler, Saturn, cadent in 6th of work, trine Pluto anaretic in 10th.   Depressed here and desire to keep up with Joneses and friends.    So put money down on new one and sold old one.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:52:32 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2018, 07:10:55 AM »
        There are 2 major Solar Eclipses in 2019.    See chart below.    First, a Total Solar Eclipse, July 2, 2019, AT 10Cn37, falls exactly on your Asc-Uranus and opposes natal Venus, in your 7th House, representing the  second Home owned during your lifetime.
        A second Solar Eclipse, 4Cp07.    This late December 2019 Capricorn Eclipse is in a Saros Series associated with sudden endings.   It falls in your 6th House, close to 7th.  This Eclipse widely opposes natal Asc-Uranus and conjuncts Venus, 7th, second Home owned in lifetime.   Orb of 6 degrees.    Eclipses are activated 3 months before the eclipse and 3 months after.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:26:40 AM by Halina »

Offline Daleth

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2018, 07:13:14 AM »
     from 7th House enemies square Neptune, secretly, without exposing themselves

That's a good way to put it. Open enemies who are hidden in this particular case -- in other words you know they're your enemies, but you can't prove that they're the ones who are doing this particular thing.