Author Topic: Scotland's vote for independence  (Read 7331 times)

Offline Sue

Re: Scotland's vote for independence
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 12:59:29 PM »
Hi All

Alex Salmond announced this afternoon that he will be resigning as First Minister. I don't know the exact time of the announcement.
He also said he would resign as SNP leader at the party's conference in November.
He will stand down as First Minister when the party elects its next leader in a membership ballot.

Nicola Sturgeon, his deputy in both roles is seen as a clear frontrunner to replace him.
Her birth data is 19 Jul 1970. Irvine, North Ayrshire, United Kingdom.
Time: 3.16pm. Asc 7.20 Scorpio

Mr Salmond made his announcement at his official residence in Bute House, Edinburgh,
after the "No" side won Thursday's referendum by 2,001,926 to 1,617,989 for "Yes".

The national split of the vote was 55% for "No" to 45% for "Yes".

Sue
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:36:14 PM by Sue »

Offline Maz

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 01:19:04 PM »
Lopaka,

There are a few ways to post images...

• Through an attachment where you have the image saved on your desktop and you attach it to your post,
  • Through an image where it is uploaded to a site like postimage.org and you are then given an upload link. You copy/paste that link from postimage.org (or similar) to your forum post, then double click that link and press the icon just below the ITALIC icon. The image is automatically posted in your forum post.
  • Through a similar method as above but you paste the link as a URL and people can click on that link to view the image. In this case you would copy/paste the link to your post, highlight it, and then press the icon just below the U icon and to the right of the image icon.

Hope this helps...

Maz

Offline Lopaka

• Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »
Maz, thank you.  The old way involved putting the image on some site like photobucket, then linking to it there. I never had any luck doing that. That's sort of like linking the URL in my post.  If I can't succeed with the third way I'll try that, but for now I'll try putting it on my desktop and see if I can fuddle my way through.
The law, in its infinite wisdom, forbids the rich as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
                    -Anatole France

Andries

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 03:21:02 AM »
See my posts on the Skyscript forum subject Alex Salmond.

Offline Gaby13

• Teaching Financial astrology and Numerology
    • Astroworld
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 02:17:49 AM »
I posted in my blog on AUg 31, that it will be a NO.
:)

Now it is Catalunia coming up...