Author Topic: Syria/ Bashar al-Assad  (Read 45389 times)

Offline Isaac Starkman

Re: Syria/ Bashar al-Assad
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 11:29:56 PM »
My rectification for Bashar that I posted in April is incorrect.
My new rectification is for 22.56.28 EEDT Asc 13Gem16'.
All his solar returns indicate for a critical year:
In the tropical solar return Mars on Asc, Uranus, Saturn and Pluto close to angles.
In the solar return, precession corrected, Neptune rising.
In the converse solar return, Pluto exactly on IC
On the converse solar return, precession corrected, Mars and Neptune rising.

james m

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 10:32:56 AM »
isaac,
thanks for sharing your work here and having the strength of character to suggest an error with the previous time you offered for assad.. do you happen to know what any syrian astrologers are working with? i wonder if someone might be privy to this knowledge whereby it got out to a syrian astrologer or someone close to the 'kings' entourage...

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »
Thanks James m. This is not the first time I was forced to correct rectification and probably not the last one. Rectification without any clue as to the birth time and with a few events is an utmost difficult. There are some astrologers, also in this forum, that only take the opportunity to criticize my program/methods.
Sorry, I don't have any connection with Syrian astrologers, nor with any Arab astrologers, I also don't know Arabic.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:56:16 PM by Isaac Starkman »

peteplymouth

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 08:58:18 AM »
As a general point, not specific to Al-Assad.

Is astrology still taken very seriously in Arabic countries, as it is in India?

Because if it is, then can the alleged birth dates (let along times) of Arab politicians be trusted? Would they not conceal the true data, to prevent their enemies from calculating times when they'd be more vulnerable in various ways? I know I would, if I was in their shoes!

In my own country (England), I believe it used to be a capital crime for anyone but the official Court Astrologer to calculate the Monarch's horoscope.

Offline All Fire

Re: Syria/ Bashar al-Assad and WAR between Israel and Iran
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »
See james m's post from last year, partially quoted below. Saturn will be at 22 Libra this June, which is also conjunct Israel's Ascendant, and is one reason I think there will be a war between Israel and Iran this June. Syria is Iran's proxy/client and would necessarily be dramatically impacted.

the syrian situation is building and showing no signs of it ending.. at least this is my impression.. it is rather interesting how much is centered around the city of hama until one reads up on the history and notes the massacre of feb 2-28 1982 in this city.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hama_massacre

as a consequence of this and a desire to understand astrologically where this is headed i did a 12 pm - noon start date for the feb 2 1982 massacre and looked for connections to the 2 charts i have for syria - sept 16 1941 and april 17 1946... both charts are set for noon at the location of damascus..

i am drawn to the position of saturn in the massacre chart for a few reasons.. saturn in close contact to pluto does suggest a tough dynamic.. with saturn at the mars/pluto midpoint the idea of horrific aggression of this kind does seem to be centered on this trio of planets in libra from 17 - to 27 degree approx with saturn at 22 libra..  i was curious to look at bashar assad's fathers chart which happens to be oct 6 1930.. i have no specific data for him either so have drawn up a noon chart for Qardaha.. this is a village in northwestern Syria, in the mountains overlooking the coastal town of Latakia..

indeed bashars father  - hafaz al assad has a close mars/pluto/jupiter conj  in cancer from 18-23 degrees specifically which is being activated by this same saturn at 22 in the massacre chart..

when one looks at the 2 charts above for syria one immediately sees connections to 22 libra.. these are - the mars at 23 aries in the 1941 chart and the jupiter at 21 aries in the 1946 chart.. jupiter is in opposition to sun in the 1946 chart which to my thinking can come out in very over the top type actions on the part of the person or country represented by such an opposition. jupiter oppositions overdue things.. it is jupiter in hard aspect essentially.. this jupiter-sun opp in the 46 chart squares onto mars/saturn conj in cancer which happens to be right where hafaz al assads close mars/pluto/jupiter conjunction is located..

the one other outstanding feature of the 1941 chart is the close square of mars at 23 aries to moon at 22 cancer..

thus i see the likelihood for saturn transit to 22 libra as being another turning point in syrian dynamics given how the massacre of 1982 happened with saturn at 22 libra and how this degree of 22 cardinal hits both charts that i have for syria..

how does this particular degree of 22 libra tie in to bashar al-assads chart becomes another question.. bashars pluto/midheaven midpoint is at 20 libra and might indicate a desire on his part to put some definitive stamp of control and power onto what has happened this past 1/2 year or more.. 22 libra is exactly 22.30 degrees away from his natal mars at 14 scorpio 22 which for anyone interested in 16th harmonic aspect series would suggest a hardening of his attitude towards those seeking change in some aggressive military type action.. at least that is one possible expression of a saturn transit to mars in scorpio.. bashars mars is almost exactly 135 jupiter natally.. transiting saturn bearing down on  bashars mars/jupiter connection will be similar to what his father's transits were for the timing of the hama massacre of feb 1982, if one can appreciate 16th harmonic aspects..or, here is another way - mars/jupiter midpoint is 6 virgo 41.. saturn at 22 libra is essentially 45 degrees from this midpoint which to a cosmobiologist is an  indirect hit or a hit off the 8th harmonic series aspects..

also, bashars sun/midheaven midpoint is 21 libra 44 which is even closer and one where a persons authority and position is highlighted...

as you can see, i am just writing as i go thru these astro observations trying to make light of the light at the end of the tunnel for where it would seem syria is clearly headed.. the fact syria is the only country of all the arab countries to commit such a horrific act such as this massacre from 1982 doesn't especially bode well for how things are going to end for the syrians, or for bashar al-assad for that matter...

what his father was able to do back in the early 80's he will be hard pressed to try to do and get away with in 2011..

i wish every success to the syrian people and think late oct 31st area of this year is another turning point in the syrian peoples move towards greater freedom and autonomy..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 07:15:50 PM by All Fire »
“Hidden rhythm, haven’t I always been your dancer?”  James Taylor, Migration

Offline Maz

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
A few days ago it was reported that 6 major officials were poisoned by a cook. These officials form the core of Assad's Crisis Management Unit.

Whilst it is difficult for people to confirm this, I've done a chart for 19th May, 23:00. I've used this time as late eating is regular and there were reports that in the early hours of 20th, roads were blocked leading to a major private hospital near to the President's residence.

There are no exact birth times for the officials but instead of looking at the "poisoning event", I am just looking at the time of the event which is really the same thing. I noticed the following in the Poisoned Food (PF) chart;

Neptune in Pisces and in 3rd
Neptune = Sun
Uranus = Pluto and MC (Pluto rules 10th)
Neptune = Sun and NNode
Pluto = MC

Neptune is important because it concerns drugs and misinformation (in 3rd), Sun indicates Assad and government.

Looking at the Syria chart (S) - Jan 1, 1944 00:00, and the above time for the food event, there is;

PF's Sun = S's  Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and also PF's Sun is semisquare MC
PF's Neptune = S's Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus
PF's MC = S's Neptune and PF's Asc = S's Saturn

This incident is heavily shrouded in secrecy, but the government was very quick to deny it which in itself is unusual. One of the victims who survived appeared on TV the following morning very out of breath. For those who are interested, IF the incident occurred and if the rumours are true, one dead victim is Assad's right-hand (hench-)man Asef Shawkat who is also his brother-in-law and more importantly, Maher al-Assad and rumours are that he's been flown to Moscow for medical treatment.

In the Ba'ath Creation (BC) chart (Feb 23 1966, 8:00 am),  there are the following aspects;
PF's Sun = BC's Sun, Neptune, NNode
PF's Mercury = BC's Neptune
PF's Neptune = BC's Sun and NNode
PF's Pluto = BC's Asc and MC

Without entering into politics, the recent days and days to come are some of the most important events to be occurring in this uprising. Curfews, extra security, more military movement and violence and much more.

What occurs to me now is not who the people are who are carrying these events such as the cook, the security services, the activists, Maher or Bashar al-Assad etc but whether it can be worthwhile to scan through the astrological heavens and look for future "key moments" to pick out times that we can "predict" are indicators of something major that is going to happen.

It's very easy to look at a chart and adapt it to the situation that HAS OCCURRED, but extremely difficult (perhaps) to look at a chart for a specific time and to predict a situation or range of situations that WILL OCCUR.

An Ingress chart is a good example of what I'm getting at but this is for 4 times in the year. I would like to have the time to cycle through transits, SP and TP charts, etc. for a large period of time and compare them to the future events on the ground.

Maz

Offline Maz

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 10:28:46 AM »
Further to my previous post, I think that I will stick my neck out and suggest a key date for the Syria situation of Jun 27th.

On June 27th we have an almost perfect grand square involving Pluto = Sun = Uranus = Moon.

In the attached file, you will see the inner chart - Assad’s Ba’ath Party (BP) government and the outer chart, the transiting grand cross. The grand cross is hitting the BP’s MC. It’s a powerful hit. Even if the BP chart is out by a few hours, it’s still going to be a powerful hit that day. Also, bear in mind that some of the following transits have been in effect for a quite a while now;
Transiting Neptune = Sun
Transiting Pluto = MC
Transiting Jupiter, Neptune = NNode

And a TP Moon for that day = Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto.

So, now we’ll just wait and see.

Maz

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:04:33 PM by Maz »

Offline Maz

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 06:55:30 AM »
From previous post

27th June for the Baath Party chart - TP Moon = Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto.

There is a powerful grand cross in effect that is hitting the Baath Party chart
and has, I hope, caused Assad to admit that -

“We live in a real state of war from all angles,” Assad told a cabinet he appointed on Tuesday in a speech broadcast on state television. “When we are in a war, all policies and all sides and all sectors need to be directed at winning this war”.

This declaration marks a complete change of rhetoric from Assad, who had long dismissed the uprising against him as the work of scattered militants funded from abroad.

Also, a very, very significant event with the shooting down of a NATO jet 1 mile off the Syrian coast.
Although the Syrian actions are within international law, escalation by NATO (excluding the UN) can be used as an excuse.

Reports from The Telegraph today are that - NATO and some Persian Gulf states are planning "direct military intervention" in Syria … …the alliance may set up a no-fly zone and dispatch Turkish troops to the troubled country.

In fact, it may already have started   "... military sources have suggested that elite British soldiers have now entered Northern Syria and are operating 10km inside the country in what is thought to be the first offensive western intervention against the Assad regime". ( from Israeli intelligence website Debkafile - http://www.debka.com/article/22133/British-forces-in-Syria-Assad-presidential-compound-said-under-attack).

Tuesday (26th July) also marked the first time that the regime uses artillery and tanks in fighting so close to the capital (5 miles). Sources state that this attack was coincided with an attack by FSA against the Republican Guards and that (one of) the Presidential Palace(s) came under attack, albeit a small one, but very daring.

Also, there have been mass (high-ranking) defections to Turkey and Jordan.

All in all, one of the “bloodiest” weeks of the conflict so far - nearly 1000 killed in 8 days.

As James mentions earlier, The Free Syrian Army announced their formation/created on 29th July 2011. They announced their formation on YouTube. I presume the location would be in Turkey, maybe the refugee camps just over the border but not sure.

Although most of this is just current news, it should be seen in relation to the grand cross hitting the Baath party deep in its core structure. Astrology only makes sense when we relate it to events.

Maz

In addition - (Telegraph, CNN, Reuters, Bloomberg) Russia has endorsed a detailed United Nations road map for a political transition in Syria, a sign that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has lost the support of a key ally, according to three United Nations diplomats.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:11:44 AM by Maz »

Offline Maz

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »
Using Nov 13, 1970, 06:00, Damascus, as the current Syrian regime chart, Aug 13 2012 must have been a shocker of a day for Assad and co.

A Mig23 apparently shot down at 14:30 LT by anti-aircraft fire. A sheer fluke it looks like. But hit it was with 1 pilot killed and another captured.

The chart for the hit shows Tr Sun square the regime’s Moon, Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Asc. Tr Moon square Pluto. Many other aspects visible.

Also, the transits at that time, Moon was EXACTLY trine Neptune to the minute!!

A very, very lucky shot considering the speed the plane was travelling, the location of the rebel forces being at the right place at the right time, and the antiquated weapons in use! Everything just fell into place, literally.

Andries

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 02:50:32 PM »
After I had rectified the horoscope of Syria GMT 04h07m51,5s Damascus 13 november 1970  I tried to rectify the horoscope of Bashar al Assad: GMT 12h11m28,0 Damascus 11 september 1965.

The rectification of Bashar is done without known birthtime and co.ordinates except that he is born in Damascus.

Progressive aspects Gieles minus 1 system 6 January 2013: 

6-Jan-2013  011°,37'37 Capricornus  Merc   90   mutual  MC  Syria
        6-Jan-2013  008°,51'48 Capricornus  C-11   45        Lilith  Bashar

See my website www. andrieshendrikc.jouwweb.nl.

Offline Maz

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 07:27:20 AM »
Hi Andries,

Thanks for the rectification of the 13 november event.
I would be reluctant to call it a Syria chart though.

Maz
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:33:53 AM by Maz »

Offline Maz

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 09:42:05 AM »
Today was one of the most nosiest days in Damascus.

At approximately 10 am, the FSA declared that they had entered Damascus proper. Since 4 this morning, there has been an incessant firing of mortars at strategic entry points to Damascus with Abassiyeen Roundabout being closed off. This roundabout WILL BE synonymous with Tahrir Square in Egypt and Pearl Roundabout in Bahrain.

Here is the chart for this event.

Note that the FSA chart has the following aspects to the Syria chart

Asc (FSA) conjunct and parallel to MC (Syria)
MC = Jupiter
Moon = NNode
Uranus = Neptune
Jupiter trine Neptune
Moon Sesquiquadrate NNode

There are other aspects but these ones are all 'to within 1 degree'.

Maz

Offline Maz

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 07:03:36 AM »
Maz:  thank you so very much for all this hard work under such high-tension conditions.  What you have collected and organized will be used by astrologers as a reference for a long time to come. --Noel Tyl

Troubles are still continuing in Syria with a peace conference scheduled for around June 10th in Geneva.

In the meantime, I’ve managed to get birth data on the vicious gang of thugs who have been running Syria as a “private business”.

I’ve attached a chart that shows all their details as 90 degree dials. I’ve also included some of the fixed stars and malefic degrees.

The stars I’ve included are;
  • Algol – 25 deg Taurus (Arabic for Head of the Demon – enough said really!)
  • Alphard – 26 deg Leo (also known as the Heart of the Serpent – perpetrators or victims of violent crime, murder by poisoning)
  • South Scale – 14 deg Scorpio (causing malevolence and violence)
  • Pollux - 23 deg Cancer (brutish, violent, cruel with links to poison)
  • Procyon - 25 deg Cancer (violent actions, disasters, fall from high positions, and also has links to poison)

… and the malefic degrees I’ve included are;
15 deg and 25 deg Leo, 16-19, 22, 25 deg Taurus, 9, 17 deg Gemini, 9 deg Pisces
Note that some of the malefic points are fixed star degrees.

However, I am no expert on Fixed Stars nor these malefic degrees and hope someone can shed more information,

Mr Asef Shawkat is dead – apparently poisoned – and Maher Assad is rumoured to have lost a leg in an explosion.

I am looking for something that connects the violence and 'psychopathic' behaviour that they commit so easily. I was looking for family traits and degrees that are common to them all. By the way, I'm not sure what the orb is for fixed stars and I think that it's only conjunctions and oppositions that can be used with fixed stars so the dials that I've done may need to be looked at carefully because it obviously includes squares. I can't see any reason though why fixed star aspects can't include squares!

I kind of like the 46 - 50 degree range and also the AP is prominent in many of these charts (except the twins whom we hear very little about).

Can anyone add to the list of fixed stars and the malefic degrees?

Thanks,

Maz

Updated post to include birth details of Syria's Most Wanted! Document is based on an EU sanctions document "European Union in Council Decision 2011/273/CFSP"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:07:41 AM by Maz »

Offline Gaby13

• Teaching Financial astrology and Numerology
    • Astroworld
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 12:16:25 AM »
Maz and all,

here is a link to fixed stars:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

Gabriella

Offline Gaby13

• Teaching Financial astrology and Numerology
    • Astroworld
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 02:20:33 AM »
If I take the time modified by I.Starkman: 22:56:28 - we get a Saturn on the MC. He was born on a Saturday, a day ruled by Saturn.
His Moon is on Scheat - at 28 Pisc: It is said about this star:
Scheat *   Imprisonment, murder, suicide, drowning, extreme misfortune. Essence of intellect; independent thought; break with conventional thought or philosophy   Very Unfortunate   Mars/ Mercury

Jupiter on Menkalinan: Ruin, disgrace, violent death, esp. through pleasure-seeking; self-confidence, honours, fond of country life. Danger of earthquakes if associated with solar eclipse   29° Gem 55   00° Can 03   Unfortunate

Neptune at 17:45 Sco. Between 15-19:30 Sco there are Zuben Algenubi and Serpentis - at 19 Sco- the so called "the cursed degree. Very bad position for a Neptune...