Author Topic: Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms  (Read 13513 times)

Offline James Williams

Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:38:59 AM »
So does anyone have any example(s) of Mars-Saturn, Saturn-Uranus, Jupiter-Saturn, or Uranus-Neptune, as shared by Noel in the following article?

http://www.noeltyl.com/techniques/020330.html
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

Re: Resolving Conflicting Symbolisms
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 01:30:47 AM »
Yes. I'd just like to add that in regard to Mars - Saturn aspects, what is written here is just so true.

In my own experience with the opposition, it often feels like driving with a constant interchange of one foot on the accelerator and the other foot on the brake.

To understand why, is gold, especially when it's been a lifetime theme.

Have also particularly seen the effects in others of the conjunction, too tightly constrained, often resulting in disease in later life that reflects that strain, and the need to always be in control.

Just wanted to bring this thread forward for its great value.

Thank you.

:)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:32:25 AM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'