Author Topic: December Planets & You  (Read 3640 times)

Offline Halina

December Planets & You
« on: November 26, 2013, 02:42:28 PM »
    1.  A Full Moon in 25Sag36/Gemini on December 17.  See chart below.  Don't overeat.  Don't overeat.
    2.  Uranus turns direct on the 17th, at 8Aries35, applying to the square of trans Pluto, at 10Cap44.
    3.  Venus turns retrograde, 28Cap34, on the 21st, new relationships turn sour.
    4.  Mars opposes Uranus and squares Pluto on the 30th, an accident prone end to the holidays, from driving, winter sports.  Cardinal points near 8 to 11 degrees.
    5.  No Eclipses until April:  A Total Solar Eclipse at 25Aries15/Libra on April 15, 2014 and a Lunar Eclipse at 8Taurus51 on April 29, 2014.
         Check your chart at these points and see what House(s) the Eclipses fall and what planets are contacted.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:07:33 PM by Halina »

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: December Planets & You
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »
Item #1:  That Full Moon is close to the Galactic Center.  So it may be felt more by people in leadership positions.
Item #2:  Outer planet stations are not that important unless they aspect one's personal planets.
Item #3:  Venus Rx is just as annoying as Mercury Rx when dealing with finances.
Item #4:  I have a family member with the Sun @ 10 Libra; I'll be sure to let her know about this.

DB
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

juliap

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »
Thanks for that!
I am following the New Moon on Dec 2nd as well, at 10Sag59.
My Prog Sun is 10Sag44 just past conjunct my natal Saturn 10Sag10 and closing in to a trine w/n Uranus 10Leo56.
My older sister has this new moon on her birthday (her Sun is on my Saturn ---or vice versa!) So I am keeping an eye on this one even tho it isn't an eclipse.
Maybe the Saturn energy I have been living with the past 3 years will peak at last and begin to ease up a bit. A new start would be nice...

juliap

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 03:24:09 PM »
also interesting is on Christmas Day the moon in Libra will conjunct Mars and oppose Uranus.
Surprises under the tree?

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »
Item #1:  That Full Moon is close to the Galactic Center.  So it may be felt more by people in leadership positions.
Item #2:  Outer planet stations are not that important unless they aspect one's personal planets.
Item #3:  Venus Rx is just as annoying as Mercury Rx when dealing with finances.
Item #4:  I have a family member with the Sun @ 10 Libra; I'll be sure to let her know about this.

DB

Yikes. Thanks for the warning. Those Full Moons cj my N Moon are always wild rides...

What about Venus Rx to interfere with love/relationships? Right on my Mars, not sure what to expect.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 04:30:59 PM »
Thanks for that!
I am following the New Moon on Dec 2nd as well, at 10Sag59.
My Prog Sun is 10Sag44 just past conjunct my natal Saturn 10Sag10 and closing in to a trine w/n Uranus 10Leo56.
My older sister has this new moon on her birthday (her Sun is on my Saturn ---or vice versa!) So I am keeping an eye on this one even tho it isn't an eclipse.
Maybe the Saturn energy I have been living with the past 3 years will peak at last and begin to ease up a bit. A new start would be nice...

robynne - I ponder this frequently because my SP Asc is @ 02 Capricorn (in midst of past/present Cardinal Cross drama), can the New Moon affect your SP Sun because your SP Sun is not a planet, but a point in space? One could argue that the Nodal axis is a point in space though, too. I just wonder how transits and Return charts and eclipses - all of it - affect a SP or arced planet.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

robynne

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 10:26:17 PM »
Not my area Stacy, will leave to better minds than mine.
I tend to just do it, and look at the astrology afterwards. Its generally in hindsight I see a fuller picture.

Offline pdw

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 05:41:49 AM »
Adding trigger potential to the Dec. 2 New Moon, at 11 Sagittarius, it contacts (trines) transiting Uranus at 9 Aries.  So if transiting Uranus has been intensifying (conjunct) a personal planet in your chart, let us know if the days around this NM support a personal show of growing optimism or opportunity.   

I'm watching a chart with N Uranus-Jupiter-MC at 9-10 Sagittarius and N Mars at 7 Aries.  This individual is pursuing a new career and has been putting out  career-related feelers in the last month or two; I'm curious to see if this New Moon coincides with a significant response.   

juliap

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 07:41:48 AM »
Just speaking of my own chart, I have definitely had events coincide with Progressed planets being aspected by transiting planets and lunations, usually it is because the degree ties into a pattern in my chart and the transit then acts like a trigger. The rule of three at work.
Since Saturn has this big delaying factor, I perhaps won't see an immediate result again this month, altho with the trine(s) to tr and natal Uranus maybe a breakthru will occur. I have always found trines involving Uranus to be liberating, whereas oppositions are quite stressful. Squares are more "exciting", kind of a daredevil aspect.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »
Not my area Stacy, will leave to better minds than mine.
I tend to just do it, and look at the astrology afterwards. Its generally in hindsight I see a fuller picture.

robynne,

It is a point (no pun intended) to consider/debate. See Jay's post this morning with a similar question. And the Denver-area astrologer I knew who refused to use any progressions at all - just transits - because they are not tangible (my word). He felt that they are just places in space (progressions), so invalid.

Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 07:52:45 AM »
Just speaking of my own chart, I have definitely had events coincide with Progressed planets being aspected by transiting planets and lunations, usually it is because the degree ties into a pattern in my chart and the transit then acts like a trigger. The rule of three at work.
Since Saturn has this big delaying factor, I perhaps won't see an immediate result again this month, altho with the trine(s) to tr and natal Uranus maybe a breakthru will occur. I have always found trines involving Uranus to be liberating, whereas oppositions are quite stressful. Squares are more "exciting", kind of a daredevil aspect.

juliapp and Jay:

With my SP ASC at 02 Capricorn [cj AP] I have noticed I am in the public eye quite regularly. This would validate a progressed point being affected by or interacting with another point.

I am interested in the opinion of those more knowledgeable in this area of astrology than I.

Stacy