Author Topic: stroke  (Read 9355 times)

Offline bestgranny

Re: stroke
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 06:34:39 AM »
Thank you James and HVA.,. The T.I.A is what i think has happened, he is a big chap and always in shorts as he us usually very warm. but since bring on the  blood thinning tablets he is freezing cold so they are working. i just hope this clot or what ever it is will go away as he is unable to drive or go to work and they run their own business and he does the warehouse work while she does the office.
The MRI will hopefully show up what is happening, thanks for your prayers  James.

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 11:13:34 AM »
Hi All, just a small update on Guys stroke.  The blood tests came back as no infection shown. He Has had the CT scan on Friday and once again is waiting for the results.  The worst thing is the pain in his head which is worse when he lays down so he ends up propped up on the sofa. Still very weak and unable to walk far.
I cannot believe the NHS are so slow in getting this sorted out.

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 10:37:51 AM »
This is an update on my S.I.L stroke. I have been abroad for 3 weeks and unable to send any messages.  He finally got the results of the scan after a 3 week wait. and they found he had not had one stroke but 2 in different areas of the brain. They have not told him how this will affect him apart from the blindness in one eye which will never recover. The Consultant has informed the Licensing dept and he will have to undergo another driving test despite the fact he passed 1st time when he was 17 and never had an accident. (Thank god)he is coping remarkable well but there does not seem a lot they can do. He has lost a lot of weight  with loss of appetite and no alcohol. I am thankful that he has this attitude and thank you all for any prayers you said for him. regards maria.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2018, 10:57:23 AM »
Thank you bestgranny, for the update...prayers continuing!!!
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2018, 02:06:18 PM »
bestgranny, did he lose sight in his right or left eye?
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2018, 05:35:49 PM »
Good points, Tim.  Jupiter does expand and preserve, but we need to utilize the traits the planets give us to make things happen.

We all know Noel's axiom:  "Planets don't make things happen; people do," but people can accomplish a hell of a lot more when they work with the planets instead of fighting them.

Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline James Williams

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 07:51:28 AM »
For those familiar with Roga Saham, it is in Aries with lord Mars in the 10th (Sagittarius lagna for annual Tajak) and aspected by the Nodes, Saturn, Sun, and a debilitated Venus.  Aries is the 8th from the 10th, and Mars is in the 6th from Aries.

This is covered in the chapter on sahams in the book by M.S. Mehta, entitled, Annual Horoscope (Varshaphala or Tajak)...

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2018, 10:47:45 AM »
Hi james i cannt remember which eye it is , i will ask him and report backthank you.

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2018, 06:17:44 AM »
The eye affected is the right eye, its a strange one because he has found that with no glasses (reading) on it totally blind but with his reading glasses he said its like a blind has been pulled halfway down and he can see the bottom half. I think he is very scared and worried that it may happen again.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2018, 09:08:24 AM »
Thank you bestgranny...I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but last year around this time a friend of mine lost sight in one of her eyes, and after several months was able to regain most of it, so there's always hope!

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2018, 06:39:16 AM »
Thank you, James, that is also my view keep positive anything can happen medicine is being challenged every day . Many thanks for all your imput you are a saviour of hope.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2018, 08:04:54 AM »
Thank you bestgranny, I really appreciate that...prayers continuing!

:)

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2018, 07:40:26 AM »
Update on my son in laws health. They went on the holiday that had been booked last year and took it easy, terrible hot weather. 35/40 deg. so no sun bathing.
He is still having trouble with his eye and also with his balance, feel as if he is going sideways, maybe it to do with his eye. He has lost a terrific lot of weight looks very very thin. He is worried that things are going downhill and said that his insides are fluttering. I think that may be  anxiety. Just sending this for information  in case it happens to anyone else.