Author Topic: Brain stroke (attack)  (Read 5426 times)

dea270

Brain stroke (attack)
« on: October 20, 2010, 03:58:55 AM »
Here is my ex friend, who is in wheel chair since February 2006. He had brain attack and his right side was paralyzed. I don't know, how is he now, but I knew half a year ago.
He didn't know, that in the case of brain attack he should call the doctor at least during two hours. In that case he would be saved.
From other side his planets say all.

His Natal Chart:
http://tinypic.com/r/28k3lgz/7

For me is better to post Chart like that, than to write his details.
He doesn't talk with me, since February 2004.

B.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: Brain stroke (attack)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:37:52 AM »
Hello B.

It is interesting that you post this as Saturn moves square to his Sun (or just did).  Perhaps you intuit that he is quite depressed (and who wouldn't be?).  It also might be time for him to step up to the plate and get on with his life.

I didn't look at any other transits or solar arcs, but I would like to comment on the Sun-Moon T-square.  I really feel for that guy because the Neptune on the ASC would suggest how ineffectual he might have felt at times with his great desire to get the ball rolling and set people on fire.  It looks like an artist's chart for that reason, but in ordinary situations, his anger might get the best of him.  I know the feeling because I have spent a lifetime dealing with my Moon in Aries anger.  Lots of headaches.  Sometimes I felt like Donald Duck with steam coming out of my ears.  It is very sad that he didn't realize he was having a stroke.  I've told myself many times to recognize those signals if they come.

Not only is his Mars paramount to him, and ruling his 3rd where he must speak his mind, but his peregrine Mercury has much to say.  I also know about the righteousness that comes with that Sagittarian energy.  Your ex-friend is not so happy in a wheel chair, but if he applies himself academically (Mercury ruling the 9th), he will have a chance to channel some of that Mars and Mercury energy into writing or communicating his thoughts to others (speaking?).

Thanks for sharing his chart.

Barbara Ybarra

dea270

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 02:35:08 AM »
Barbara, thank you for reply.

This man I met when I was 27 years old. We both have been (working) in Germany. After 6 months he went back to Vienna, to the Army. After one year I went to Montreal and stayed there for 5 months. When he was in Vienna, he has called me regularly and wrote the letters.
I don't know why I didn't believe to him in that time? Maybe going to abroad was more important to me, than he was? I am always lucky going to other country than to be with one man in one country, for ever. After that we lost contact with each other and I went over Germany back to home. I didn't know where he was, what happened to him but was thinking about him all the time.
In June 2002 we came in contact again. I was in Austria and went to post office to find his address. I wrote him a letter (half wrong) and the letter travelled around, three weeks but still came to him (there wasn't my address on the letter back side)

In fact I wrote to him from two reasons:
1. to know his birth time
2. to tell him, he was my husband in past life (1992 I had Regression: my female doctor told me to do that).

I had no idea that he was in Vienna, but have tried anyway. I was curious what we had in common.
He tried first to visit me, but there (inside) was address from the Hotel, I was working before moving here. He wrote me his entire story: he was working in over 16 countries as a free lance (Chemist, PHD). He was married two years with the ex friend (before me), but didn't love her. She was pregnant and that was reason to get married. With her he has one son. After two years he left her. For revenge: she didn't allow him to see his son anymore. He told me, that he has seen his son only once. What is sad here: he had to pay scholarship for the son, who has studied at Medical University (it is one of the longest study at all).
Later he met other women (both were very rich - Venus in 2nd) and with that woman he has one daughter. She is the only one, he loves very much. With this woman he lived 8 years. After that he wanted to marry her (because of the child), but she didn't want. It was over then. Funny here: they all live in Vienna, Austria.  
Beside the two serious relationships he had many girl friends in abroad.
About his health: he told me that he has very often problems with his spine. Doctor told him, he should have surgery but surgery was very dangerous. He helped himself with tablets and injections.
I understand now, why the spine: his Saturn in Leo has square with Chiron (a bit different than my case)

We were in contact (letters and phone) until February 2003, when he got the job in one country in Asia. His jobs were in Oil Companies (very well paid).
We didn't see each other, because in that time I had nothing against my pains and didn't want to see anybody at all. Beside that, just in June 2002 I fell middle on the street direct on the nose and broke my front tooth (Mars and Saturn in my SR, 1st house).  I had to wait 2,5 months to get the cover for the half of the teeth. We were talking a lot over phone. He told me, how very sad he felt, when I left to Canada.  

I have looked his Natal Chart and have seen that his Uranus retrograde became direct, 2003. Uranus rules his 5th (love) and is in his 9th (abroad). I told him, he is going to meet some new love in abroad. He really met her at the same time, I wrote mail to him, end of April 2003, where I wrote I can't stay with him because of my steady pains. The last mail from him came, August 2003. In the mail he was very rude and unfriendly, but unfortunately I didn't save the mail.

February 2004 he called me to tell how he fell in love with one young woman and she had to leave to her country. They stayed in contact all the time, even when he got the brain attack.
I was always curious: what happened to him? October 2006 there was one young woman, his nurse and told me that he had brain attack and was (after being in the hospital) in the wheel chair.

I wrote this time about his brain attack because my female friend told me, that one young man, 32 years old had brain attack, fell in the coma and died few days later. In that case all went quick. That means brain attack is not only for older people as doctors say.

As you see, we have the same Ascendant: 13 degrees of Libra.

B.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 03:05:16 AM by dea270 »

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 10:01:19 AM »
I have seen a number of cases in which people have had the same rising degree that have had the same inclinations at the same time, regardless of where their planets were.  This is not a good indication of compatibility; rather it leads to a compatibility of timing.

Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

dea270

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »
I have seen a number of cases in which people have had the same rising degree that have had the same inclinations at the same time, regardless of where their planets were.  This is not a good indication of compatibility; rather it leads to a compatibility of timing.
Don Borkowski
I was doing lots of Synastry and have seen two famous couples with the same ascendant:

1. Edward Windsor and Wallis Simpson had the same Ascendant: Aquarius. Sometimes there is conjunction and sometimes not (it depends from hour of birth);
2. Charles Windsor and his Camila have the same Ascendant: Leo. Again, sometimes in conjunction and sometimes not.

I am neither of them and I am not famous, but by regression I have seen that this man and I, we were married in past life and we were aristocratic.
I had three lives and was also Gypsy in India and once in the harem (one of many wives), in Turkey.

B.

Offline Martina

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 04:01:28 PM »
Hi,.. might be a bit late for this one, but I had a stroke last March (2010)
Uranus was about to hit Hades which was sitting on my Asc, (90 dial,.. so hard hits)
and I knew all hell was going to break loose,.. but - HEY,... didn't think my BRAIN
would be the explosion!! I thought maybe the old house would blow!
Entire left side blasted,... short term memory shot, luckily,.. nothing on
my body was paralysed. I knew last year was going to be a disaster.
This year at this time,.. Uranus and Hades both made it back to my Asc again,.
but maybe fortunately,.. Hades was OFF it at my birthday!! Sooo,.. feeling not so
great,.. but hey,.. not as horrendous as last year.
The doctors were startled at how fast I seemed to be able to speak and get around
(other than short term memory,.. which seems to be back again- unless I'm tired!)
Only thing I can think of that might have helped me heal faster than some of the
 poor folks I met at the hospital was that Uranus may have been part of why it didn't
stick as hard as it might have,.. but was fast. And perhaps a bit later with Jupiter
conjuncting Uranus,.. it helped me come back quicker. Its an awful thing to go through,..
and you bet,.. seeing this come back again had me pretty worried,.. but so far,.. I'm okay.
I hope your friend finally started feeling better,... you sure do loose a lot of confidence when its hard to get
the language out,.. its weird,.. your brain is actually working but for some reason words get scrambled coming out,.. so pretty frustrating, 'cause INSIDE the thoughts are fairly clear!
My fingers are crossed for anyone that goes through these, that they'll make it through okay.
Martina