Author Topic: Israel  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Israel
« on: December 10, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »
Well, here we are some months after the eclipse moved across the United States at 29 Leo, and one of the prominent countries which holds that same degree is deep in angst with the U.S. as its ally  The other prominent country with that degree, our foe, has had its thunder stolen.

Even though I knew that Israel had a course to stay which would probably start playing out (again) this year, I did not know that it would so directly be triggered by something which our president did and said.  I originally decided that because Netanyahu was a refined and well-mannered communicator, and Trump was buffoonish in that regard, the two would naturally stay away from each other.  Well that didn’t happen.  They sort of like each other.  Maybe they both recognize in each other “the man’s man”.

So I looked at their horoscopes and saw, maybe not for the first time, that they both have Mars at 26 Leo.  Not only that, but plenty of their horoscopes resonate.  They can relate to each other, even though there is class distinction between them.  This says a lot.  They both have agendas as leaders of their countries.  Trump wants to “make America great again”, and Netanyahu wants to make Israel great again, though he has not chosen those words (he is too refined for that).  Netanyahu made a wonderful speech (I thought) when the U.N. announced that Jerusalem did not belong to Israel and never should belong to Israel.  I could tell how determined he was not to let that go unchallenged.  I think he and Trump have been talking for awhile. 

Offline Pamela Young

Re: Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

Even though I knew that Israel had a course to stay which would probably start playing out (again) this year, I did not know that it would so directly be triggered by something which our president did and said. 

Trump has his nerve, putting the whole world at risk like this.  Naturally Netanyahu is going to embrace what Trump said, but that doesn't make it a smart or sensible move.  I wish Netanyahu's chart was more certain; if you check it out in AstroDatabank, the time is very up in the air, possibly the date as well.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 08:15:52 AM »
Pam, the birth data on Astro databank is rated C because the time is not verified, although all sources agree that it was in the morning. The date of his birth has been established well enough.

Dean, thank you for contributing that info about the Ingress.  Yes, it certainly fits!

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 09:13:17 AM »
Pam, the birth data on Astro databank is rated C because the time is not verified, although all sources agree that it was in the morning. The date of his birth has been established well enough.

Well, Barbara, the source notes at the bottom of the AstroDatabank listing for Netanyahu are as follows: 

Starkman rectification from 10.30 am.  Tel Aviv is for sure the birthplace.

Formerly, Selma Schejpel quotes Micha Velner, a Tel Aviv astrologer for 9.30 am, Jerusalem "personal information" 5/96.  Same date given by the Israeli consulate, Los Angeles, CA.  Jane Statlander gave same date, 10:45 AM, Tel Aviv, in MH 10/96.  In the same issue, Isaac Starkman gave same date, also for Tel Aviv, "rectified from 10:30 AM local time." 

(Noel Tyl quotes Tel Aviv astrologer Dalia Stupp who declared in a group of some 60 people that she had gotten the data from Netanyahu himself and read his chart for him, October 19, 1949, 11:45 AM EEDT.)

So while the data given for him in AstroDatabank with a C rating is for 21 October 1949 in Tel Aviv at 10:01:40 EEDT, that is just a rectification.  From reading the source notes it appears that he could have been born in Jerusalem rather than Tel Aviv; he could have been born on October 19 rather than October 21; and the times at which he could have been born include 9:30, 10:01:40, 10:30, 10:45, and 11:45.  While those are all morning times, that still leaves quite a lot of uncertainty as to his exact birth data - in my opinion.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Netanyahu,_Benjamin
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:49:29 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 11:43:23 AM »
Well, yes, Pamela, and especially the Oct 19th date, which I sort of discounted as someone’s mistake (Stupp’s?).  I see that Dalia is on facebook though it doesn’t look like she is especially active there.  I sent her a FB message asking her for more exact circumstances of acquiring that date, so if she sees my query and is kind enough to repond, I will get back to the site here and let everyone know.  Since there has evidently been no other person to corroborate any reference to the 19th, Astrodientist concurred that one quote does not merit a rating of DD for dirty data.   I must commend you for being careful, though...many of an astrologer is not that careful about data.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 03:50:05 AM »
Thanks, Barbara.   :)