Author Topic: Arthritis: osteo and rheumatoid  (Read 60373 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Arthritis: osteo and rheumatoid
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:42:34 AM »

......Let's investigate the arthritis signature.

That signature is the involvement of Saturn, in many tense ways, but most exactingly with Neptune.  This is clearly understandable and empirically well supported.

I am born with Neptune opposed Saturn and a severe arthritic condition emerged with my second Saturn return.  I have been 'saved' by two knee replacements.

We can gain from new evidence.  Please submit your experience and insights into this cripplingly difficult disease.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: Arthritis: osteo and rheumatoid
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 09:35:34 AM »
This is a great topic Noel!!

Here are two examples that I know well.

• My first astrology teacher, the late Press Roberts, suffered from rheumatoid arthritis for years.  He was even pronounced dead once (many years before the fact) when muscle spasms in his chest kept him from breathing.  He was born April 20, 1926 at 9:45 a.m. CST in Wagoner, Oklahoma, with 6:28 Cancer rising.  He had Saturn and Neptune as two legs of a fixed T-square.  But Press felt that the severity of his arthritis came from Pluto in the first house conjunct the ascendant.
  • A local female astrologer, whom Noel and I both know, has also suffered from arthritis for years.  I have seen her hands become gnarled, and I have seen her health fluctuate with her going from being confined to a wheelchair to climbing stairs to returning to a wheelchair, etc.  She was born February 4, 1936 at 7:10 p.m. CST in Vinton, Iowa, with 6:12 Virgo rising.  She has Saturn opposite the ascendant and SA = NE/AS.  Her complete midpointology is fascinating, with some surprising MC involvement.

DB
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:31:52 AM by Don Borkowski »
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Lauren Delsack

• www.laurendelsack.com
    • Lauren Delsack
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »
Hello Noel,

First things first...Congratulations on your lovely, new innovative forum! Great job Dana!

Here are two cases of arthritis I can share:

1. Female: Moon-Venus in CAPRICORN under high developmental tension from both 12th house rulers: square from Mars, and semisquare from Neptune. Saturn in Aries in the 12th house is peregrine.

2. Female: very chronic case since teen years (particularly hip-related): Final dispositor Saturn in Capricorn in the 12th house, rules 12th; Pluto square Sun-Mercury-Mars in Sagittarius (hips). Neptune square Ascendant; Pluto quincunx Ascendant.

Hope these examples help.

Lauren Delsack

Offline dixieturner

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »
This is a great topic Noel!!

Here are two examples that I know well.

• My first astrology teacher, the late Press Roberts, suffered from rheumatoid arthritis for years.  He was even pronounced dead once (many years before the fact) when muscle spasms in his chest kept him from breathing.  He was born April 20, 1926 at 9:45 a.m. CST in Wagoner, Oklahoma, with 6:28 Cancer rising.  He had Saturn and Neptune as two legs of a fixed T-square.  But Press felt that the severity of his arthritis came from Pluto in the first house conjunct the ascendant.

Hi Noel, Don, and forum.
A friend at work has problems with arthritis, especially in her hips and knees. Her birth info is April 17, 1950 at 12:19 pm in San Francisco, Ca. Like one of Don's examples she has Pluto widely conjunct the Ascendant. Also the Moon is conjunct the Sun and the Moon is quindecile Neptune. Her mother was bedridden with severe arthritis. The Moon rules her 12th and the Sun rules her first. An interesting subject. Dixie
[/list]
  • A local female astrologer, whom Noel and I both know, has also suffered from arthritis for years.  I have seen her hands become gnarled, and I have seen her health fluctuate with her going from being confined to a wheelchair to climbing stairs to returning to a wheelchair, etc.  She was born February 4, 1936 at 7:10 p.m. CST in Vinton, Iowa, with 6:12 Virgo rising.  She has Saturn opposite the ascendant and SA = NE/AS.  Her complete midpointology is fascinating, with some surprising MC involvement.

DB

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 10:30:59 AM »

Dear Lauren and Don..........

Thank you for the case descriptions.  The marked involvement of 12th-House reference is certainly part of the portrait, enormously more often than not.

What both of you portray is at the center of the hypothesis and empirical findings.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline dixieturner

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »
Hi Noel and forum,

I accidentally posted a prior reply that ended up in the middle of Don's post so will repost.

I have a friend at work who has arthritis, her mother ended up being crippled by it. My friend also has diabetes which both her mother and father had. She was born with the Moon in Taurus conjunct the Sun in Aries. The Moon rules her 12th and is quindecile Neptune. Her Sun rules her first and it's ruler Mars is peregrine but makes several quindeciles to the No, Ve, Ju, and Pluto. Pluto is in the first house widely conjunct the ascendant.

Her birth info is: April 17, 1950
                      12:19 pm
                      San Francisco, Ca PST

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »

Dear Dixie:

This case is unusual in that there is no emphatic Saturn or Capricorn involvement in a health dimension  (there's plenty to deal with, though, with Saturn-rx, the peregrine Mars ruling the MH, etc.).

Thanks for sharing it, but in my experience, it is minority evidence statement.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline saturn

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »
The Church of Light has done extensive research on finding astrological signatures for various ailments and conditions - see Course 16 - Stellar Healing, Astrological Predisposition, Diagnosis and Treatment of Disease by CC Zain (Elbert Benjamine).

According to them:

"Birth-chart constants: Saturn and Uranus prominent, usually severely afflicted."

"Progressed constants: An aspect, usually an affliction, involving Saturn."

"Stellar treatment: Saturn, through depressing the functions, and depriving the system of essential vitamins and minerals, causes certain elements in the blood stream, which normally enter into harmless compounds but are unable to do so while chemical imbalance lasts, to crystallize out and become deposited where they do damage. High tension, induced by Uranus, depletes the parathryrin, which must be present to handle calcium and keep the blood stream in chemical balance. Calcium, vitamin B-1, and vitamin D are needed to assist the parathyroid glands, and variety of mineral salts, vitamins, and proteins to overcome the deficiency present. Venus planetary energy should be applied to the zone occupied by Saturn, and Jupiter planetary energy to the zone occupied by Uranus."

"Example: Male, 09 Jan 1890 at 4:00 am 90w20, 39n45. Saturn sesqui-square Sun, square Asc. Uranus square Sun, sextile Moon. In 1931, under Sun opposition p. Saturn, developed arthritis. May 15, 1933, as progressed, with Sun and Venus both opposition n. Saturn, became pronouncedly worse due to unwise diet."

Offline saturn

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
Max Heindel, in Astro-Diagnosis, A Guide to Healing writes:

NO. 15B--ARTHRITIC MUSCULAR ATROPHY

Female, Born December 4th, 1899, at 8 P.M.

BIRTH CHART NO. 15B
MIDHEAVEN: Aries 18 SUN: Sagittarius 12:50 SATURN: Sagittarius 24:37
11TH HOUSE: Taurus 23 MOON: Capricorn 10:28 URANUS: Sagittarius 8:35
12TH HOUSE: Gemini 28 MERCURY: Sagittarius 15:22R NEPTUNE: Gemini 25:58R
ASCENDANT: Cancer 28:58 VENUS: Capricorn 2:56 DRAGON'S HEAD:
2ND HOUSE: Leo 21 MARS: Sagittarius 23:28 Sagittarius 20:33
3RD HOUSE: Virgo 17 JUPITER: Scorpio 25:39 DRAGON'S TAIL:
Gemini 20:33

This young woman has the watery sign of Cancer on the Ascendant, with the Sun in the common sign of Sagittarius.

It is the rule when looking for physical ailments to take the ruler of the 6th house, which rules sickness, and find the position of this planet and its aspects. In this horoscope we find 28 degrees of Sagittarius on the cusp of the 6th house, but the influences of this sign is almost spent before reaching this house. We therefore consider Capricorn, the sign on the 7th house, with 28 degrees on the cusp. The greater part of this sign is thus thrown into the 6th house; therefore we may consider Saturn as having rule over the house of sickness.

We find this disturbing and crystallizing planet in 24-37 Sagittarius in conjunction with the inflammatory Mars and in opposition to Neptune and the Dragon's Tail. We are told on page 566 of The Message Of The Stars that Neptune rules the spinal gas, or spinal fluid as the doctors call it. We find Neptune in conjunction with the Dragon's Tail in the sign of Gemini, which has rule over the arms and the region of the 6th and 7th cervical and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dorsal vertebrae. We find Mars and Saturn in the region of the lower end of the spine, the sacral or Sagittarian region.

Saturn when afflicted by Neptune gives very deep-seated disease, that which is difficult to understand. Saturn when afflicted also dries up the synovial fluid of the joints wherever he may be posited. When in conjunction with Mars in the sacral region we may expect trouble, for Mars is hot and inflammatory and Saturn is cold and moist, with a restricting influence.

We also find Uranus, the Sun, and Mercury in conjunction and parallel in this same part of the body, namely the sacral or Sagittarian region. Wherever we find two hot, fiery planets such as the Sun and Mars, we may expect that much of the heat and vitality of the body will be brought to this region, and when the restricting influence of Saturn is opposed to the abnormal and ossifying influence of an afflicted Neptune in the opposite region, namely the upper end of the spinal column, both exerting a harmful influence, we may liken the spinal fluid of the patient to a stream of water which has been dammed at both ends. No fresh water is allowed to flow in, and the old and stagnant water must remain and become polluted. As the greater number of afflictions are to be found in the sacral region, naturally the greater amount of impurity is also lodged there.

This young girl developed arthritis of the hip joints at a very early age, partly on account of the neglect of the parents, who were very inharmonious. The father was a drunkard and libertine and the mother careless and neglectful of her home duties, spending most of her time away from home and leaving three little girls to shift for themselves. It was never definitely known whether the beginning of this disease was due to an accident; but the stars indicate a fall, which no doubt bruised the hip bone or the sacral bones and was probably the first cause of the disease. Gradually the right leg atrophied, and the spine became bent.

In 1917 this girl called on Headquarters (Rosicrucian Fellowship) for the healing of her hand injured in an accident. Here we may again note the influence of Mars and Saturn in conjunction, which had their effect in the opposite sign, Gemini, and caused the breaking of one of the fingers. The bone became affected, and the doctors were unable to do anything to heal it. With the help of the Invisible Helpers, however, and a strict vegetarian diet she recovered. But the native has inherited tainted blood from the father, in conjunction with Saturn and in opposition to Neptune, which would indicate the affliction of the father, namely, the dread disease gonorrhea. Parents with this disease frequently attract souls for rebirth who must needs suffer from spinal diseases, blindness, etc. "The mills of God grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small."

Stacy

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
I, too have Saturn in hard aspect to Neptune (the square), and also Mars (6th h. ruler) cj Saturn. My 12th house ruler is in exact square with Neptune.

My Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms started around age 16 with Raynaud's Syndrome, then full blown R.A. by age 26 or so. A few years ago I had a full arthritis panel of x-rays that indicated I had arthritis in every joint and started as Juvenile R.A. And, even after all these years my rheumatologists have all agreed I have one of the most stubborn and serious cases they have ever seen.

Complicating matters, I have osteoporosis --from 20 years of steroid treatment, and my stress fractures are healing so slowly that my doctor wants to operate (the first fracture happened when tr. Saturn in my 10th hit n. Pluto). Now I'm facing the possibility of pins, metal plates and a bone graft.

I also have Saturn Oriental, but I'm not sure if that is part of the arthritis signature  ???

Stacy

Offline NilE

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 01:00:11 PM »
Dear Noel,

No doubt Saturn represents the skeleton, for sure, and you are just on target with the Neptune! Not only with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, Neptune is related with all autoimmune disorders. Because all autoimmun disorders are the result of food sensitivity, or allergy, whichever you call it.

Cow milk causes rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, thyroid diseases including Hashimoto Thyroiditis, Diabetes, Chronic Rhinitis,Asthma etc. How? Milk proteins make the cells in bowel lining produce a substance which lets those strangers in the body through the space between cells which suppose to be tightly adhere eachother. This condition is called 'leaky gut'. Half-digested wheat proteins, cow milk proteins and many toxins pass beyond the barrier, and enter the body. In the body, they can go anywhere with the bloodstream, and whenever they reach an epithelial barrier, like the one in alveoli in the lungs, insulin producing cells in pancreas, and epidermis, and blood-brain barrier (yes, brain too).. they make those barrier cells to produce the same molecule, ... and this makes all those barriers leaky. Of course there are many different consequences of this condition depending the end organ, but important thing is... the immune system gets crazy. ..and attacks to those areas. Destroy, ruin those places. And we call it autoimmune disease.

I am cured of R.A. within just six weeks. And it was not a miracle or so. I discovered that I was allergic to red meat, cow milk, white sugar and wheat. They were the cause my R.A., Hashimoto Thyroiditis, chronic sinusitis, and gastritis.  A new treatment called bioresonance healed all my allergies one by one.  ..by adjusting my body not to respond those hostile oscillations. Even if I was prone to being instigated genetically. --About the ‘oscillation’; Yes, every substance in nature oscillates and our body either resonate ot not resonate with those oscillations. If not, diseases begin then.

Bioresonance machine read my deteriorated oscillations, just reversed them and sent back to my body (brain) for around thirty minutes in each session. Simply, those two similar yet reverse oscillations got into resonance (the ones from my body and the ones from the machine). They got into resonance because they were the same, only the machine was mirrored and reversed the second one. Since those two oscillations has the same frequency model, they bound to go into resonance according to ‘Resonance Law’ in physics. Hence it is called as bio-resonance machine, and treatment.

Of course I was on diet at that time. Now I can eat all with no problem at all, but I prefer a vegetarian diet. I am even on stoneage diet because there is  n o t h i n g  good in those foods nowadays, and vegetables already provides essential aminoacids, enzymes, minerals etc.

Now prepare yourself a surprise: I was reading about Edgar Cayce the other day, and found fascinating information among the notes about psoriasis which is parallel what I wrote above. Before this, let me note that Psoriasis is also a leaky gut condition, a reaction mainly against wheat proteins, cow milk proteins, candida albicans toxins, etc. Please read those words of Cayce:

“(Q) Please give me the cause and cure for the so-called psoriasis with which I am troubled.
 (A) The cause is the thinning of the walls of the intestinal system, which allows the escaping of poisons - or the absorption of same by the muco-membranes which surround same, and becomes effective in the irritation through the lymph and emunctory reactions in the body.
 An effective cure for same is first being mindful of the diet, ...” http://www.svpvril.com/psoriasis.html

Now read this please: “Researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine have found that the human protein zonulin, which regulates the permeability of the intestine, is at increased levels during the acute phase of celiac disease. The discovery suggests that increased levels of zonulin are a contributing factor to the development of celiac disease and other autoimmune disorders such as insulin dependent diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis. The findings are published in the April 29 issue of the journal Lancet.”
!!!!................

About my astrology:
Natal Neptune conjunct Ascendant, square Moon (ruler of the Sun).
Saturn in H3, r3 sextile Neptune in H12 r5 natally. 12th house ruler, Venus in H10 trine Saturn. Those connections maybe the harbinger of both my condition and healing?

Hope those new information sheds some light on this subject.

Best Regards,

NilE

Offline Donnalyn

• Administrator
    • Astrology With Donnalyn
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »
Hi Noel & All,

My grandmother had rheumatoid arthritis.  By the time I was born, she was in a wheelchair and her hands were severely gnarled.  She was born Feb. 19, 1894 in Texas (I think in or near Gainesville).  She had a very tight Neptune-Saturn sesqui-square.

I have Neptune semi-sextile Saturn, and also Moon=Saturn/Neptune.  (Neptune is on my Ascendant (health center).)  I have osteo-arthritis in my back.  So far it is more of a nuisance than a major concern.

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Offline sunflower

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »
All,

These posts are very timely for me. I have RA and atm am suffering pain in right leg and have swollen right knee - placement is suggested. I note the references to lactose and I only use Soy now, and eat very little white flour foods. My thyroid was removed  plus most of parathtroid about 5 years ago as calcium could not get through to bones due to parathyroid problem which has resulted in Osteoporosus.Saturn R in 10th woul d be the final dispositor in my chart except for my Leo sun.

I am happy to post my data privately.

sunflower.
sunflower

Stacy

Onset: 1st Saturn Return
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 04:55:55 PM »
Now I recall:  it was close to my 1st Saturn Return that I was diagnosed with R.A. How's that for Saturn involvement...

2 Years prior I was diagnosed with Lupus and Sjogrens Syndrome, and ended up going to UC Irvine for a 2nd opinion. To this day various rheumatologists have argued as to whether I had both Lupus and R.A., since it is rare to have both. Current specialists think I have both.

I personally think it is genetic, with diet making it worse or better, and emotions being the trigger. My late maternal grandmother had R.A. and wore a copper bracelet; my mom has osteo. and a bit of R.A., plus Sjogrens. My siblings, who take after my father's side, have no arthritis.

It's extra frustrating for me right now, because the meds. increase appetite and retain water --and I am not supposed to exercise due to the 3 pelvic and tailbone fractures.

Once I figure out how to attach a chart...I plan to do so.

Stacy

Offline Ana from Portugal

• Your Planets, My Sky
Re: Arthritis: osteo and rheumatoid - Noel & Nile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 02:27:52 AM »
Hello Noel, Hello Good looking Dr. Feelgood :-)

Great to see you back here Nile, been a long, long time!

My son (9 years old) was very, very sick four years ago, with an initial diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. He has Saturn embracing the Ascendant and, when SA Saturn=Ascendant, at age 5, he had to undergo three surgeries in order to be well again. It turned out not to be rheumatoid arthritis, but a subacute ostheomyelities, however, he had to make a knee replacement.

In his chart, Mars at the AP (1 degree 15 minutes Capricorn) rules the 12th House, screaming high for 12 House issues, bringing them forward. And, in fact, my son is having problems with his bones since he was so sick back in 2004. Currently, his left leg (the one which was operated on) is 3 cm longer than the other, a condition that can prevail until he stops growing. So bone problems will be a major concern throughout his childhood and adolescence.

Thanks for this interesting topic,

Sunny regards from Lisboa,

Ana