Author Topic: House Sale?!  (Read 7826 times)

Offline James Williams

Re: House Sale?!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 10:04:20 AM »
Hi Halina, thank you and I don't think they're going to back out, but one never knows for sure.  Still 40 days left before the transfer of the keys...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline pdw

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2018, 12:17:34 PM »
That’s great, James, thanks for the update. 

Couldn’t help noticing how yesterday's T Node (7 Leo), T Mercury (9 Leo), and T Mars (9 Aquarius) all were triggering your emphasized, home-oriented natal Sun (at 9 Aquarius, eclipsed, and in your 4th House), to highlight the special day.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »
Hi James
 I got nothin for the topic at hand but since your chart was posted up I noticed some transits you should beware of. You probably already know this but whatever.
 On July 12th the Solar eclipse is pointing at your Natal Jupiter 20+ Capricorn
 Eclipse is 20-41 Cancer and Transiting Pluto 20-0 Capricorn  is also visiting your Jupiter as Trans Mars is casting a 150 degree zap to your natal Pluto.
http://planetwatcher.com/#1531450080

This looks like a wild eclipse so it could get rowdy.
  Invoke the Ganga Mantra on You Tube then put the mantra water on your head.

This and Maha Mantra  protect from negative eclipse effects.

On June 28th  Trans Moon conjunct trans Pluto was conjunct your natal Jupiter

Also  last two Full Moons of the year are aspecting your natal Chiron.
 So consult James Williams for good astrological advice on these matters.

If you move to California just be careful of what area. I think the Mars perigee impact will leave some places in California in ashes.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 02:19:25 PM »
Thank you pdw and Steven7!

Much appreciated!  :)
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2018, 03:51:54 PM »
Best of luck Jim,

Hope you find the right environment that suits your lifestyle.

Just to be clear, you are co selling the family home in conjunction with your older brother?

The symbology with Pluto's transit over the natal 3rd house Jupiter-Saturn conjunction does seem to fit with the finalising of a home or family situation if Saturn rules the 4th..

I believe retrogrades can often relate to reviewing or going over the past.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:24:41 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 06:50:19 AM »
Hello James:

If it is the family home, that explains why there is such a significant solar arc in your chart, which I don’t think anyone has mentioned here, but maybe I missed it.  You currently have SA Uranus at 22 Libra (taking with it the Mercury) making a square to Saturn which rules your IC.  That couldn’t be more dramatic, suggesting so much going on in your mind and heart at this time.

Rectifications are extremely annoying.  I always find that I am splitting hairs, trying to decide if it is one minute or the other.  At least in your case there is no change of sign on the angles, although the 11:40 time comes really close to doing that.  I wonder if you doubted the certificate time for a particular reason in the first place.  As Noel has pointed out, it more often than not would be earlier than the certificate time rather than later, but you never know.  Wouldn’t it be interesting if your ASC were 22 Libra?

Best to you on your move.  You seem more like a California kind of guy than an Ohio person to me, but I am sure there are lots of cool people in Ohio too.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 12:30:42 PM »
Thank you Barbara.  Yes, the Uranus SA is currently 10 months from being exactly square with natal Saturn, so it will be interesting to see what will be transpiring at the beginning of next summer.

Rectifications.  Yes.  I first rectified my chart via solar arc methodology taught by Noel years ago, and came up with 23:22, since I was 25 when I married, and this time put the ruler of my 7th right at the MC at that time of marriage.

However, the 23:40:43 time came about due to the rectification of James Alexander, using Isaac's Polaris program.  This too appears accurate, since Polaris is designed to measure other important aspects rather than solar arcs. 

And the time I currently use for my Jyotisha charts is 23:35:49, since this time gives me the correct lagna (Ascendant) for all of my various varga (divisional) charts.

So one's rectification time(s) really are dependent upon the methodology one utilizes--such as solar arcs, Polaris parameters, and/or varga charts.  I have never seen one rectified birth time fit all 3 of these methodologies.

And yes, having spent 25 years of my adult life in California, I'll probably always be more of a California guy than a Midwest guy...but I have come to appreciate the Midwest more these last 10 years than I did during the 18 years I spent here from age 2 1/2 to age 20 1/2.

Thank you again Barbara...am looking forward to the next chapter to soon begin to unfold in my life...

:)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 06:58:57 AM »
James:

Right.  I did not notice how far Uranus had yet had to go, perhaps more effective by February of 2019.  SA Mercury might be in effect much sooner than that, being exact in about 4 months, so really...anytime after one month from now for Mercury, which I believe will no doubt drag the attached Uranus into play.  So it is about your new situation in California or wherever.  I checked the transits, and my oh my, in February 2019, Pluto exact on your Saturn, along with your Jupiter return occurring.  Sounds powerful, productive.  Fascinating stuff.

I am beginning to wonder if Uranus has some jumpy jumping bean inside of it.

Anyway, best of luck.

-Barbara

Offline James Williams

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 12:02:37 PM »
Yes, in February of 2019, transiting Pluto is partile conjunct natal Saturn, followed two months later by transiting Saturn-South Node-Pluto on natal Jupiter-Saturn.  This pretty much echoes the Rahu antardasha which kicks off next February as well...

Vimsottari Dasa:

Ket MD: 2016-03-04 (2:47:45 am) - 2023-03-04 (7:29:02 pm)

Antardasas in this MD:

Ket: 2016-03-04 (2:47:45 am) - 2016-07-31 (6:10:10 am)
  Ven: 2016-07-31 (6:10:10 am) - 2017-09-30 (8:57:02 am)
  Sun: 2017-09-30 (8:57:02 am) - 2018-02-05 (4:59:06 am)
  Moon: 2018-02-05 (4:59:06 am) - 2018-09-06 (6:22:33 am)
  Mars: 2018-09-06 (6:22:33 am) - 2019-02-02 (9:44:57 am)
  Rah: 2019-02-02 (9:44:57 am) - 2020-02-20 (9:51:09 pm)
  Jup: 2020-02-20 (9:51:09 pm) - 2021-01-26 (7:16:39 pm)
  Sat: 2021-01-26 (7:16:39 pm) - 2022-03-07 (2:43:11 pm)
  Merc: 2022-03-07 (2:43:11 pm) - 2023-03-04 (7:29:02 pm)

Thank you again Barbara...much appreciated!

:)

Offline James Williams

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 12:07:24 PM »
Hi James
 I got nothin for the topic at hand but since your chart was posted up I noticed some transits you should beware of. You probably already know this but whatever.
 On July 12th the Solar eclipse is pointing at your Natal Jupiter 20+ Capricorn
 Eclipse is 20-41 Cancer and Transiting Pluto 20-0 Capricorn  is also visiting your Jupiter as Trans Mars is casting a 150 degree zap to your natal Pluto.
http://planetwatcher.com/#1531450080

This looks like a wild eclipse so it could get rowdy.
  Invoke the Ganga Mantra on You Tube then put the mantra water on your head.

This and Maha Mantra  protect from negative eclipse effects.

On June 28th  Trans Moon conjunct trans Pluto was conjunct your natal Jupiter

Also  last two Full Moons of the year are aspecting your natal Chiron.
 So consult James Williams for good astrological advice on these matters.

If you move to California just be careful of what area. I think the Mars perigee impact will leave some places in California in ashes.

On July 12, the inspector came out to do his inspection of the house!  LOL.

;D

Offline James Williams

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2018, 02:56:06 AM »
And just as Steven7 was right on with his comments, I think Halina was right on also in pointing out all the retrogrades--a "second agenda" so to speak....

Offline James Williams

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2018, 07:26:46 AM »
BTW, is Tim (HVA) OK?

Haven't seen him here since Stacy's last post a few weeks ago...

Offline Halina

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 07:40:55 AM »
Thanx James, I was wondering about all those retrogrades.