Author Topic: Robynne  (Read 2386 times)

Offline James Williams

Robynne
« on: January 22, 2018, 12:16:27 AM »
For those who remember Robynne Black, she put a post out on Facebook around 5 hours ago, and while I won't go into the details, she could use your prayers and uplifting thoughts at this time...it appears that she has at least a half dozen friends so far on Facebook reaching out to her in that area, so that's encouraging...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
Re: Robynne
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 03:30:23 AM »
Prayer Up James!

HVA

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 04:09:09 AM »
Robynne---sending prayers for your best and highest good.
 :-* Stacy

p.s. I, too, just PMed her that she has been missed. She should feel the love..I believe prayer works!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:27:15 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline pdw

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 04:23:15 AM »
Robynne, I've been missing you on the Forum. Sending prayers & a hug your way.

Thanks for sharing, James.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 06:31:53 AM »
Thanks all!

Also, it appears that Robynne's computer is not working properly, based on some of her Facebook comments I read earlier today.  But it does appear that around a dozen or so have replied to her post, and all seem surprised that she is in the position she is currently in.  She also has PM'd me several times in the last few months on Facebook, saying she is not able to gain access here to the Forum.  So I don't know what's up with that, but I wouldn't expect her back here anytime soon, at least until she regains connection.  It appears that she does have access to her Facebook account presently, so I'm sure she would be glad to hear from any of you via that connection...

Thanks again everyone...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline URANIMO

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 12:34:15 AM »
Hi there you all...
Robynne appears to have found somewhere to live and things looking a little more rosy for her today..
M

Offline James Williams

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 12:49:18 AM »
Thank you Uranimo!

Offline pdw

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 04:34:59 AM »
So glad to hear this positive update. Thanks for posting, Uranimo.

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 05:27:47 AM »
bATMAN would be nowhere and nothing without Robynne.

Settle in Robynne.. feel safe, secure.

And thank you Uranimo...

HVA

Offline URANIMO

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 09:58:01 PM »
Back again.... (-: and glad to be able to alleviate a bit of worry - although I am not fully "in the know"...
Robynne has been unable to log in here and tried to re-register unsuccessfully... is there an administrator or someone who can help her please?
thank you.
M

Offline Robynne

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 01:06:30 AM »
Oops..

Am back in and re-registered Amanda.

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and thoughts. I was homeless for a week, living in my car, and unable to get social housing.
But an old friend of the family invited me to stay in her spare room, and we get along really well, so crisis averted.

Really do appreciate the thoughts and energies sent my way, has been a bit of an ongoing struggle at times the last five years, due to a lot of varying circumstances, some that I'm not free to talk about.
Was at a very low point at the time Jim kindly posted this on my behalf. So thanks again.  :)

Cheers

and Lotsa love back at you all.

Robynne
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:26:20 AM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 04:05:46 AM »
Hi Robynne,

Welcome back... so glad you averted the crisis and were able to find some shelter in the storm.

My heart goes out to you and I pray and hope that you are able to also find whatever else you need.

I've heard such a rash of stories lately describing horrible struggles and difficulties from various quarters.

Glad you are back.

HVA

Offline pdw

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 05:28:53 AM »
Robynne, so good to see you back on the Forum!

Hate that you've been experiencing such turmoil; but great to hear you've been blessed with a friend's kind generosity. May Jupiter's bounty continue...:)

Best Ahead!

Offline Robynne

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 12:36:35 PM »
Thanks Tim,

More like shelter from sunburn, we've been experiencing a mini heatwave here in NZ, so often its about finding cool and shady places to survive.

and Thanks pdw, Welcome gratefully received.

Just a wee note, I sometimes find it difficult to ask for help, was schooled in being independant, but also, to not draw too much attention to myself,
 ie:('Thou shalt not have an ego').

Am grateful, but still get slightly embarrased when put in the spotlight.

Think that one belongs to Sun cj Moon in Pisces inconjunct Mars rx in Leo, but keep on finding my self in situations where i have to take some action though.

Anyway, will sign off, before this sounds like some long winded acceptance speech...Lol. Ta!  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:39:56 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'