Author Topic: Richard Houck: The Astrology of Death  (Read 6133 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: Richard Houck: The Astrology of Death
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 02:18:25 PM »
Thanks so much Amy!!

$12 US is very reasonable.

Do you trust the site then?  No probs?
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 06:40:01 AM »
Stacy   I had no problems with the site and the guy sent me a mini e mail explaining it.  amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 08:40:51 AM »
    Here is Example 3 of a "Deadly Place" event.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 08:55:57 AM »
Stacy   I had no problems with the site and the guy sent me a mini e mail explaining it.  amy

He seems very nice, Amy--emailed me in response to my trouble with PayPal. I just wonder if it's safe to send my credit card info via email ??

Though I have no interest in learning Vedic I do happen to believe it is quite accurate.

Also--anyone: in military time what is my tob?  1:06am, is that also 01:06 am?

thanks, All.
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 10:00:04 AM »
Ok Amy--got report ordered and now we wait.

I received a scary warning that his email may be a Phishing thing?? Strangely his prior emails do not bring up such a warning so I will not respond to that 2nd one but now am worried about opening his report. I asked for him to send snail-mail but that will eat into his small profit coming from India!

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 09:17:58 PM »
I did own that book once, but  just couldn't cope with all the sidereal stuff.  He did analyze the death of my GF from high school, but I've since forgotten what he had to say.

DB
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Stacy

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 07:07:56 AM »
Amy, All--

Sorry to hijack this thread, though m question has to do with death.

Amy:  the Vedic astrologer seems nice and says I will have my report by 12/15, though the web site says 2-3 days, I think. Anyway....he emailed me confirmation of payment received, but I got another warning about his email address. I did pester him about my time of birth per my other thread because I want an accurate report, obviously. So sent him a few back and forths confirming my time. I think he is smart enough to convert my tob into military; just making sure. Did you have any problems opening report, or viruses, etc.

thanks--

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 01:25:02 PM »
Stacy   I had no problems with his site or virsus    Good Luck!   amy

Offline James Williams

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 06:27:28 AM »
       On David Hawthorne's You Tube video for Pres. Bush he states....."I only use Vimshottari Dasa, Main and 1st Sub period.....dividing the subperiods further is ridiculous, gets you nowhere and only goes around in circles."

Most jyotishis utilize more than this, especially if a person's birth time is accurate enough.  So obviously, most jyotishis do not agree with this statement by Mr. Hawthorne.  But if one does not know with enough accuracy a person's birth time, than using only mahadasha and antardasha could be a very appropriate usage...

Case in point...Donna Van Toen was running Saturn-Mercury-Jupiter in her Vimshottari Dasha on November 20, 2018, when her daughter wrote on a Facebook post that DVT was taken to the hospital because of confusion, and that lung cancer had likely spread to the brain.  This is much easier to see with Saturn-Mercury-Jupiter than with just Saturn-Mercury...

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Van_Toen,_Donna

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).