Author Topic: Uranus enters Aries in May. Are we looking forward to that?  (Read 54337 times)

Offline BigMac

Uranus enters Aries in May. Are we looking forward to that?
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:14:25 AM »
What are we hoping for from this ingress into Aries by the Astrologers planet? The conjunction involving Jupiter in early June looks particularly auspicious. Will Astrology come to the fore? Will it be a source of dispute with the world of science and, perhaps, religion also? I suspect so. But I find myself smiling when I look at the charts for these events.

Yes, I'm a Gemini, so I look forward to a boost in energy and motivation, to finish my personal project.

What's on your wish list?

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
Re: Uranus enters Aries in May. Are we looking forward to that?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:55:27 AM »
First of all Uranus is my favorite outer planet.  I don't like getting stuck in ruts, nor remaining there.  Fortunately, my (North) Node is 0:06 Aries.  Insofar as the Nodal axis relates to social/business contacts for adults, I think the entry of Uranus into Aries will be personally wonderful.  I might get a totally off-the wall type of job.  I can't speak for anyone else, however.

Don Borkowski
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 02:53:31 PM by Don Borkowski »
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline waterbird

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 02:26:10 PM »
Hi,

I love Uranus - he sits just under my Asc and I always feel something exciting lies ahead for me.

water bird

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 03:53:04 PM »
Hello:

Jupiter with Uranus feels very heavy-handed to me.  Saturn is a strong opponent but the walls of Jericho may come tumbling down when those  two begin blowing their horns and resonating at the same frequency. 

There are people who I care about very much with early degree cardinal points on the angles or at the Sun and Moon.  They are experiencing the rock-and-a hard-place vs the leap-of-faith-off-the-cliff syndrome.  The Earth itself is an Aries Point planet.  Homo Sapiens is an Aries Point species.

In the U.S. we have some stuck finances right now.  To me the Uranus at AP suggests that what was stuck has become unstuck, and is now free.  Free Willy.  Free everything.  I don't really know what that means for the financial situation.  Maybe the government will just one day say that there is no more gold in Fort Knox (is there really gold there?).

Whatever happens with this cardinal grand cross, it won't be tiny.  My little candle of wishes could get blown out pretty quickly.  I love Ouranos too.  This time, though, I smile upon him with respect and a bit of trepidation.  I'm looking for students wanting to learn the deeper implications of astrology.  Uranus rules my 3rd and tr Uranus is opposing my Saturn in the 10th at the end of this month.  I want students.  That's my little wish.

Barbara Ybarra

Offline pdw

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 04:39:59 AM »
Combining the wilds of Uranus with the Just Do It headiness of Aries, maybe we can anticipate madcap energy beginning in May.

Two factors maybe:

This Uranus AP period, including a retrograde, lasts until March 2011.

For a T Uranus AP comparison (if you can remember way back then), the last AP Uranus period, in Capricorn, was February-December 1988. 

Offline BigMac

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 02:42:24 AM »
Hi Don,

Uranus is my favorite outer planet.  I don't like getting stuck in ruts, nor remaining there

Yes. It's one of my favourites, also. For me, its the freedom from angst it brings - reduced emotional turmoil. The 'watery' areas of my chart can make me indecisive - I get caught up in those 'yes; no, well maybe ...' cycles that just waste time.

Looking back to March 2003, when Uranus first moved into Pisces, I see journal entries recording a loss of purpose, a dissolving of belief in the value of my AstroPhilosophy project, despite the early encouragement from a certain Noel Tyl. Since then, I've been forced to come to terms with "imagination" and the extent to which it colours Human life, creates the Human world. A difficult period that caused a further retreat from 'ordinary' life. I'm hoping that will come to an end in the coming year or so.

Henry.

ps - interesting take on the lunar nodes. Perhaps a subject for another thread?

Offline BigMac

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 03:25:42 AM »
Hi Barbara,

In the U.S. we have some stuck finances right now.  To me the Uranus at AP suggests that what was stuck has become unstuck, and is now free.  Free Willy.  Free everything.  I don't really know what that means for the financial situation.  Maybe the government will just one day say that there is no more gold in Fort Knox (is there really gold there?).

In a recent dream, I saw trouble ahead for the British economy and a lot of angry unemployed men with time on their hands - social unrest? That would be one possibility of Uranus conj. Jupiter in Aries. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm looking for students wanting to learn the deeper implications of astrology.

Well, that makes two of us, at least.

Henry.

Offline BigMac

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 03:57:25 AM »
pdw,

For a T Uranus AP comparison (if you can remember way back then), the last AP Uranus period, in Capricorn, was February-December 1988.

I remember it well. It was central to that period involving my 'initiation' into 'The Path ...'. One notable incident is recorded on the homepage of my website (logicoflife.org.uk) concerning my future involvement with Astrology. I'll not repeat it here. '87 to '89 brought a revolution in my understanding of Life and the nature of time; an encounter with living reality and how Astrology was the key to much of it.

The consequences of those days are about to unfold. Of that, you can be sure.

Henry McArthur, Keeper of the Key.

Offline dixieturner

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 09:31:53 AM »
Hello forum members,

As soon as I saw that Jupiter would be conjunct at the Aries point, I thought about new discoveries and inventions. Perhaps there will be a major new discovery in the universe, perhaps there will be a break through regarding stem cells or further treatments to correct circulatory problems. Uranus will definitely surprise us and I hope it will bring some really favorable ones.

It could also promote humanitary aid to countries in need.
Dixie Turner

Offline Donnalyn

• Administrator
    • Astrology With Donnalyn
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »
Hi All,

The last time Uranus entered Aries we saw many aviation (Uranus) firsts (Aries), including Lindberg's historic solo flight from New York to Paris in the "Spirit of St Louis."

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 09:20:23 PM »
Henry:  That take on the Nodal axis is purely the work of Noel, and without a doubt the most important thing he has ever discovered/identified. 

DB
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Glaucus

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

On, June 3rd with Jupiter-Uranus conjunct the Aries Point ,
well...the Neurodiversity Movement will be kicking into high gear for the  Developmental Neurodiversity Association (DNA) will be founded. The organizations website will be up on that day. I already applied for nonprofit corporation status through legalzoom 14th of this month the day after I spoke at an Autistic Spectrum and Special Needs Mini-Conference which was my first time that I did public speaking as a neurodiversity advocate,speaking about my neurodivergent conditions and neurodiversity to others. I did surprisingly well. It gave me confidence that I can do this for the rest of my life even though I have a history of speech problems that required speech therapy. I already filed with Secretary of State in California.  I am currently taking an online Learning Exchange "how to start a nonprofit" class which started March 17th and ends in May. I will be take other classes,workshops on nonprofit.
I already have 3 officers that are also board of directors for my nonprofit organization. One of them was the presenter of the Autistic Spectrum/Special Needs Mini-Conference. On the day of the mini-conference, another person agreed to be one of my officers/directors.  Both are members of my Neuro-Diversity Meetup Group.

Jupiter-Uranus conjunct the Aries point will oppose my Pluto in 0'51 Libra in 1st and square my Sun/Mars midpoint in 0'37 Capricorn. Jupiter-Uranus will also trine my Neptune in Sagittarius in 3rd. Those transits are fitting for me to start the nonprofit organization with my desire to push for change,reform (both psychiatric and education) to help people with neurological/learning differences.

The Geocentric Uranus Nodes and The Heliocentric Uranus Nodes will be in convergence:
Geocentric North Uranus Node in 14'00 Gemini
Geocentric South Uranus Node in 14'07 Sagittarius
Heliocentric Uranus Nodes in 14'03 Gemini/Sagittarius

Sun will be conjunct the Geo/Helio Uranus Nodes and oppose the Geo/Helion Uranus Nodes
it will trine the Geocentric North Neptune Node in 13'35 Aquarius

I am going to spend the rest of my life helping my neurodivergents through neurodiversity advocacy and the Developmental Neurodiversity Association.
That's my life purpose

Uranus in Aries fits perfectly in  regards to start of something,unusual people,novelty, change, reform

Through Uranus' transit through Aries, I will be building up DNA, working hard on neurodiversity advocacy and try to help USA be a much better place for people with neurological/learning differences.

my plans,goals,objectives are outlined here
http://people.tribe.net/4b0cf8c4-1fc3-4171-92d3-b0915985bf95/blog

Developmental Neurodiversity Association (DNA) Logo

This is going to be the official logo for Developmental Neuro-Diversity Meetup Group and Neurodiversity Association (DNA).

It's a picture of the Metatron cube and a brain representing the complexity of the neurodivergent mind. According to Doreen Virtue: Metatron is also known as the archangel that watches over the Indigo,Crystal Children.

The 6 points,outside circles represent the 6 neurodivergent conditions that are going to be included for Developmental Neurodiversity Association (DNA) to advocate for. These are based on Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association (DANDA).

The top left - Dyspraxia
The top center - Dyscalculia
The top right - Dyslexia
The bottom left - Autistic Spectrum
The bottom center - Tourette's Syndrome
The bottom right - AD/HD

like the diagram for DANDA's The Make-up of Neuro-Diversity
http://www.danda.org.uk/pages/neuro-diversity.php

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q112/Astynaz/tn.jpg

In regards to the second wave of the feminist movement taking off in the 1968 - 1975 period,
National Organization for Women (NOW) was founded on October 29, 1966. 
Sun was oppose/conjunct the Eris Nodes 
I have Sun oppose/conjunct the Eris Nodes with 10 minutes of arc with my being born on October 29, 1971.     I am a believer in women's rights.  I have Sun conjunct true Black Moon Lilith with 22 minutes of arc.  I am a member of NOW too.   

Seeing that I was born on the anniversary of NOW with the same Sun-Eris Nodes configuration , I was born to be an advocate and promote equality. In my case, I was born to do it for neurodivergent people.  I was born to help others like myself.  Advocates are often people who are advocates and promote equality for things that they can personally relate. They tend to make the most passionate,dedicated advocates.

As an astrologer that is interested in Astrological Neuropsychology,  I would like to explore neurodivergent indicators in natal charts.  I believe that Astrology could be a great tool for understanding how people think,learn,and operate in general. 

However, I have to take care to separate my Neurodiversity Advocacy from Astrology.     Maybe there will be a time when Astrology will be widely accepted by the scientific,astronomical,psychiatric communities.  It could be when Uranus moves into Gemini in 2025,the sign of its North Node in 2025.. It could be when Uranus conjuncts its North Node in 2029.
That would be a time of great changes in the world.   

Raymond

Offline pdw

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 03:29:29 AM »
It's awesome to hear about the momentum you've got going, Raymond.  You seem to be making the very best of T Jupiter at your DSC.     

Your personal inspiration to be an advocate for others is a perfect reflection of T Neptune conjunct N Mars to me - in your 6th House, with Aries on your 8th House.  On March 13, the day you spoke, the Moon transited this contact and it will be back there on June 3rd for your web launch.   

Best ahead

Offline BigMac

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 05:33:27 AM »
Dean,

This period will be marked by a global archetypal tension between separation (Uranus in Aries) and unity (Neptune in Pisces)...War and Peace.

You seem to be thinking 'business as usual' for the Human animal, looking backward in historical terms to more primitive times. What about the 'brand new' stuff Uranus might bring to light? On the scientific horizon, I hear talk of 'proof of principle' in respect of nuclear fusion as a viable source of energy. The move away from dependence on fossil fuels would certainly assist in the search for world peace.

Here, in the UK, we see Richard Dawkins ("The God Delusion" and other books) touring schools, lecturing on individual choice in matters of "belief". He sees religions as a source of pointless dispute.

And what about Astrology itself - the nature of 'individuality' and its function in Life as a collective process. In other words, a shift from an individual-centered Astrology to a 'Life-centered' Astrology. (My thoughts).

In short, I don't think this will be a time to look backwards.

Henry.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:41:41 AM by BigMac »

Offline Glaucus

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 08:15:29 AM »
"It's awesome to hear about the momentum you've got going, Raymond.  You seem to be making the very best of T Jupiter at your DSC.     

Your personal inspiration to be an advocate for others is a perfect reflection of T Neptune conjunct N Mars to me - in your 6th House, with Aries on your 8th House.  On March 13, the day you spoke, the Moon transited this contact and it will be back there on June 3rd for your web launch.   

Best ahead "

Thank you

Transiting Neptune isn't conjunct my Mars in 6th right now.  My Mars is in 25'54 Aquarius.  Neptune is currently in 27'28 Aquarius. It's a separating orb of over 1 1/2 degrees.
It's not  even conjuncting my Moon/Mars midpoint in 29'32 Aquarius.   

I am not a believer in using wide orbed transits. I don't even get how astro.com comes up with those transit periods. It seems like you make anything work with wide orb transits. I believe in narrower orbs. I am also a believer once a transit is past exact and separates, it's not much of an influence.  If it is, it's probably because it's applying in Right Ascension which is equatorial longitude. Right Ascension and Declination are the coordinates that astronomers use.  I use those coordinates along with Ecliptic Longitude for a multidimension view of the chart.

I think that Eris is involved big time in my neurodiversity advocacy.
I see it as having to do with diversity,equality matters.    People that are divergent tend to lack equal rights,and so they require advocates.  Oftentimes, advocating for equality can lead to being viewed as controversial,discordant by people who embrace the status quo and want things to remain as they are.

A lot of its because of the view of one being right and the other wrong

Dr. Michael Brown seem to give the clue to Eris' meaning.  He even said that it almost made him believe in Astrology.

Dr. Michael E. Brown, a professor of planetary astronomy at the California Institute of Technology who discovered the distant ball of ice and rock that he nicknamed Xena, chose the name Eris, after the goddess of discord and strife in Greek mythology. The International Astronomical Union made the name official today.

“It is absolutely the perfect name,” Dr. Brown said, given the continuing discord among astronomers and the public over whether Pluto should have retained its planetary status.

In mythology, Eris ignited discord that led to the Trojan War.

“She causes strife by causing arguments among men, by making them think their opinions are right and everyone else’s is wrong,” Dr. Brown said. “It really is just perfect.”

from what I gather from Dr. Brown's statement,  arguments among people about what is right and wrong is related to not only discord but  matters involving diversity,equality. If people's divergent from others, more likely there will be discord.  There will be disregard for other's views that lead to lack of equality, and  this will lead to the need for advocacy which is more about standing up for one's rights.   It's a logical conclusion.

Just take Zane Stein's keywords for Eris:
Loss of innocence, entrance into adulthood; child's trauma being separated from parent; acceptance of unavoidable changes; dying and being reborn (as opposed to Pluto which rules the causes/processes of death and rebirth); internal split causing longing to be whole, the longing of the soul for its other half; the subject/object of a debate, argument, competition, conflict or war...what stirs people to fight or disagree; fighting for one's rights; strife and discord; pitting one side against the other; competition, contests and tournaments; struggles for supremacy; rivalry; a test of skills or abilities; love of fighting or debate; what one has at stake in a competition, dispute or conflict, or one's perspective of what is being fought over; refusing to relinquish one's hold on an ideal, belief, cause, or object...'not budging an inch'; the problems resulting from irreconcilable differences; contrasting different perspectives; comparing thesis and antithesis in the search for truth; contrasting opposing viewpoints to reveal each side more clearly, to seek similarities as well as differences; contrasting logical thought processes to show the limitations of logic; identifying with, or trying to understand, first principles; incongruous juxtapositions to force one to think outside of the box; the ethics connected with one's motives and methods, and the coming to light of less than spotless methods; the roots of one's motivations; piracy, defrauding, swindling; society's ethics; race intent.

Zane Stein seems to believe that Eris rules the dialectic process

some of Zane Stein's keywords have Persephone/Proserpina symbolism

Dr. Michael Brown pointed out that Eris as a Persephone/Proserpina-like orbit for  half of the period, it orbits far away from Pluto  and the other half , it orbits near Pluto.
It was Eris' discovery that led to Pluto and Ceres being equals as dwarf planets which astrologers still haven't really acknowledged yet.  It was like how Hades/Pluto and Demeter/Ceres were forced to share Persephone/Proserpina.

check out what Eristic means in the dictionary

Given to or characterized by disputatious, often specious argument.
n.
1. One given to or expert in dispute or argument.
2. The art or practice of disputation and polemics.

of, relating, or given to controversy or logical disputation, esp for its own sake
n
1. a person who engages in logical disputes; a controversialist
2. the art or practice of logical disputation, esp if specious
[from Greek eristikos, from erizein to wrangle, from eris discord]

Noun   1.   eristic  - a person who disputes; who is good at or enjoys controversy
controversialist, disputant
individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
contester - someone who contests an outcome (of a race or an election etc.)
accuser - someone who imputes guilt or blame
arguer, debater - someone who engages in debate
denier - one who denies
hairsplitter - a disputant who makes unreasonably fine distinctions
logomach, logomachist - someone given to disputes over words
obstructer, obstructionist, obstructor, resister, thwarter - someone who systematically obstructs some action that others want to take
quarreler, quarreller - a disputant who quarrels
crusader, meliorist, reformer, reformist, social reformer - a disputant who advocates reform

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/eristic

please note that crusader, reformist,reformer,social reformer, a disputant who advocates reform is listed  as definitions,synonyms for eristic

controversy,argument,and dispute are the main definitions for eristic

controversy,argument,dispute  are connected to crusader,reformist,reformer,social reformer,a disputant who advocates reform

there is rationalism and logic behind the meanings of Eris in Astrology

In my natal chart
Sun oppose/conjunct Eris Nodes (both heliocentric,geocentric) with 10 minutes of arc
Eris sextile Midheaven with 1'01 orb in my Natal Chart.
Midheaven square Eris/Node midpoint (Eris,Lunar Nodes,and Midheaven are in 12th harmonic aspect to each other..I have Eris sextile/trine Lunar Nodes) with 8 minutes of arc in my Natal chart.
Mercury biquintile Eris with 6 minutes of arc
Moon semisquare Eris with 7 minutes of arc in Right Ascension
Venus quincunx Eris with 10 minutes of arc in Right Ascension
(I have Moon,Venus,Eris in 24th harmonic triangle in Right Ascension)
Eris conjunct Moon/Saturn midpoint (8th harmonic triangle) with 33 minutes of arc in Right Ascension

In my current Solar Return
Eris trine Midheaven with 20 minutes of arc in my current Solar Return chart that reinforces my Eris-Midheaven aspect
When I start DNA,transiting Eris in 22'05 Aries will conjunct my Moon/Midheaven midpoint in 22'12 Aries, my Eris/Sedna midpoint in 22'10 Aries.

Solar Arcs:
Solar Arc Moon conjunct my Eris with 20 minutes of arc applying

I also believe that Sedna is involved too in regards to concern for humanity,environmental awareness/consciousness, compassion

In my natal:
Sun oppose Sedna with 44 minutes of arc in Right Ascension
Moon sextile Sedna with 1'05 in Ecliptic Longitude and  39 minutes of arc in Right Ascension
Mercury oppose Saturn/Sedna midpoint (Mercury,Saturn,Sedna are in 11th harmonic triangle) - '17
Sedna oppose Mercury/Uranus midpoint (Mercury,Uranus,and Sedna are in 11th harmonic triangle) - '16
(Mercury,Saturn,Uranus,and Sedna are in 11th harmonic Isosceles trapezoid)

In my Solar Return Return:
I have Sedna square Midheaven with 10 minutes of arc in my current Solar Return

Solar Arcs:
Solar Arc Sedna conjunct my Midheaven with 25 minutes applying

I believe that neurodivergents  (I believe that Indigo,Crystal are New Age terms for them) are strong in transneptunian energy.   This is very true in my case.    I am not just strong in Eris and Sedna energy, but I am also strong in Haumea,Quaoar,Orcus,Varuna,and Ixion energy. 
I also believe that schizophrenics which have symptoms/traits that overlap with neurodivergence are also strong in transneptunian energy.

I believe that the discoveries of the transneptunians including especially the big transneptunian objects  reflect the 21st Century.   
I believe that 21st Century Astrology will involve the use of transneptunian objects with Eris as the ruler of 21st Century Astrology.

for the regular stuff:
I use the orbs that Robert Hand recommended in his book,HOROSCOPE SYMBOLS
5 degrees for conjunction,opposition,trine,square
3 degrees for sextile
1 1/2 degrees for semisextile,quincunx,quintile,biquintile,semisquare,sesquiquadrate
1 degree for parallel,contraparallel

midpoints:
direct - 1 1/2 degree
indirect - 1 degree

for the big transneptunians
I use considerably smaller orbs for them
3 degrees for conjunction,opposition,trine,square
2 degrees for sextile
1 degree for semisextile,quincunx,quintile,biquintile,semisquare,sesquiquadrate
30 minutes of arc for parallel,contraparallel

midpoints
direct - 1 degree
indirect - 30 minutes of arc

The big transneptunian objects includes Pluto too. Pluto is not a planet. It was never a planet.  It was even discovered during a Sun-Neptune opposition/contraparallel suggesting an illusion,deception,confusion.  This fit with Pluto being mistook for a planet.  Remember that Pluto was thought to be much larger than it was now until the discovery of its moon,Charon in 1978 allowed astronomers to determine Pluto's true size,mass.  Pluto was thought to be as large as Earth. It turned out to be much smaller than Earth's moon.
I was one of the minority of astrologers that was pleased with the demotion of Pluto and promotion of Ceres as dwarf planets.  Pluto got the same treatment that Ceres did.  Ceres was once classed as a planet, and it got demoted because it has lots of buddies. The same thing happens to Pluto. It was classed as a planet,and it got demoted because it has lots of buddies as well as doesn't have enough size,mass to clear the kuiper belt just like Ceres doesn't have enough size,mass to clear the main asteroid belt.   
It wasn't a question of "if Pluto will be demoted"  It was a question of "When will Pluto be demoted" and "What will cause that to happen"     I think of Eris as "equal rights" for its discovery leading to Ceres and Pluto being equals as dwarf planets. Of course, Eris is a dwarf planet along with them.  Eris' discovery led to re-defining and re-organizing concepts and coming up with new categories: dwarf planets,Plutoids.  I'd think that redefining and re-organizing can also be keywords for Eris'.     

Pluto wouldn't have been discovered if it wasn't for the fact that it was on the ecliptic at the time. Pluto's inclination is 17 degrees. When I was born, Pluto was 14 degrees from the ecliptic at the time.    Pluto's fellow Plutoid, Makemake was 2 degrees off the ecliptic at the time that Clyde Tombaugh discovered Pluto.    He found Pluto by accident.   The calculations of Planet X  that he used to find Pluto were based on errors.  What gets me is some astrologers still swear by those coordinates as being valid, and use Transpluto. Philip Sedgwick notes that.  I just can't use hypothetical planets. It's bad enough that astronomical community doesn't it take us seriously.  Using hypothetical planets in Astrology would lead us to more ridicule. I stick to what astronomers discovered.

I believe in adjusting,progressing  in Astrology according to the discoveries of astronomers.  Mainstream astrologers have already done that.  Uranus,Neptune,Pluto,and Chiron weren't used in Astrology in ancient times.   Uranus is the planet associated with change.  Saturn is the planet associated with the status quo.   Imho astrologers that progress are the Uranian type astrologers and astrologers that don't are the Saturnian astrologers.  The latter might be compared to the Vedic Astrologers that don't use the TransSaturnian objects.
Saturn and Uranus are co-rulers of Aquarius, the sign associated with Astrology.

Jupiter will be square the Saturn/Uranus midpoint when Uranus first enters Aries.     I think that this will be judgments connection to conflict between progressing and staying with the status quo.

Raymond

« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 08:25:30 AM by Glaucus »