Author Topic: New Moon Over Ottawa  (Read 276 times)

Offline Halina

New Moon Over Ottawa
« on: July 24, 2020, 08:04:45 AM »
       OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, is embroiled in another controversy of his own making that’s inflicting political damage on him and his administration.

The Canadian leader is struggling to contain the rapid spread of a firestorm sparked by his plan to award a sole-source contract to a powerful charity and fueled by revelations that members of his family have been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in speaking fees by the organization over the past half decade. The dustup also threatens to cost Trudeau his trusted finance minister.

Trudeau’s trouble began building momentum a few weeks ago after his government announced the deal to pay WE Charity up to C$43 million to administer a C$912-million student grant program as part of Canada’s Covid-19 response. The group works on international development projects and classroom programs, mostly in the U.S. and Canada, that teach youth about civic engagement.

The public and parliamentary reaction in Canada to the news and further revelations of speaking fees and travel expenses paid to family members of Trudeau and Finance Minister Bill Morneau has been swift and harsh.     Below the New Moon located to Ottawa.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 08:20:21 AM by Halina »

Offline Dean B

Re: New Moon Over Ottawa
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 09:19:16 PM »
Hi Halina...notice with Justin Trudeau that Tr. Neptune is square to natal Jupiter.

Natal Jupiter and Neptune are in 4th and rule the 8th...'something other than it seems' regarding large financial sums to family and charities.

Natally, an Air Grand Trine involving Venus (r. MC), Saturn (-MC) and Pluto is extraordinary for political popularity and durability and we should note that Tr. Jupiter coming up to Aquarius will augment this strength.

And, like it or not, Trudeau literally 'walks on water' politically in the liberal heart of Ontario and Quebec where the votes are.

However, we should note two other challenges for Trudeau this year:

1) His Jupiter (in 4) will be solar eclipsed.

2) Tr. Saturn conjunct Venus (04-Aquarius) which rules his MC.

Does he call an election for later this year/early next or delays over fears (Saturn) that he might, again, fall short of a majority?

He may feel confident with the coming Tr. Jupiter aspect beautifully touching the Grand Trine, BUT, a winter election when Covid is still a reality could be seen as 'dangerous' and 'opportunistic' and thus backfire (the eclipsed Jupiter challenging confidence and success?).

Or, given Saturn's connection to 'responsibility and accountability' and Venus with 'money' and the nature of the aspect being a conjunction ('action taken') we may see Trudeau dipping into his own personal finances to repay the fees given to his brother (Venus r. 3) and mother by the WE charity to 'clean the slate' and preserve his political reputation (MC).

Regards,
Dean
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 11:08:58 PM by Dean B »

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 08:04:34 AM »
Thanx for the detailed analysis Dean.....excellent.    There are asteroids for these two gentlemen.....asteroid Trudel for Trudeau and asteroid Scheeres.
You can add more detail to your charts.    For an ephemeris on these 2 gents go to......www.true-node.com/eph1
    Just plug in the asteroid you want add the date you want and choose 1 month or 1 year and you get the ephemeris with locations and date.
Below is the New Moon chart for Ottawa with Trudeau and Sheer added.    Found 1 asteroid for Morneau but let's keep it secret....I added  this asteroid
to your email.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 08:53:11 AM by Halina »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 04:15:53 AM »
I somehow missed this thread until today.  Thanks for starting it, Halina, and thanks for your analysis, Dean.  It certainly would be nice if Trudeau would see fit to pay back the money his mother and brother were paid, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Halina, why are you keeping the asteroid for Morneau secret?  Not that I believe in asteroids, but I just don't get it.

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 06:32:59 AM »
Hi Pam, see your email for the secret.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 07:10:36 AM »
Thanks very much for that info, Halina; as I said in my PM reply to you, that's a riot!   ;D