Author Topic: health up date on AMY  (Read 3909 times)

amymaddalozzo

health up date on AMY
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:28:24 PM »
I am asking  Relatively simple question:   Does taurus and venus rule other glands than your Thyroid?

I started losing my hair in  july--my hair dresser noticed a bald stop on the top of my head.  she suggested that I try these over the counter vitamins for hair.  For the first 4-5 weeks, they worked--hair started growing back.
The I noticed that the hair loss was getting worse around the beginning of September--not only was the spot getting bigger but when I combed my hair, big bunches of hair were in comb.  I also cleaned my bathroom floor the other day, hair all over the place.
I am in contact with my doctor to try to get my Thyroid tested.  I really don't have any other symptoms than the hair loss-I lost my 2-3 pounds but I also don't eat as much due to the virus--not going out and no pot luck dinners at the church.
A friend of mine had an overactive thyroid several years ago and she did have other symptoms other than hair loss
Thyroid problems is a logical conclusion since taurus rules my 6th house, natal venus in leo is in the  natal 8th house, squared by natal mars in scorpio.  Transiting uranus in taurus both aspecting venus/mars.
august 22, 1950 2:54pm, EST Detroit michigan   western or indiaN   astrology comments welcome    AMY

Offline Halina

Re: health up date on AMY
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 06:35:30 PM »
Hi Amy,  see your current triwheel.....hair indicators are aspected by Saturn representing LOSS and by thyroid indicators.
Other hits include Aries 4th, health, 6H, 8th House, and natal Sun.
        Personally, my doc put me on THYROXINE to improve my thyroid functioning.   One tablet daily, 25mcg.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:24:50 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:59:34 PM »
Just a few thoughts Amy.

Thyroid conditions can certainly be a cause of hair loss, but if it is isolated to a certain area as you say initially, it could be alopecia which is as a result of stress. Also certain medications can cause hair loss and breakage, please note if your nails are also brittle or breaking as that can be a tie in factor.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 04:37:59 AM »
thanks Robynne and Halina for your replies.  I do not have brittle nails   I actually feel fine other than the fact that I am losing hair.  A friend of mine who had an over active thyroid actually had some strange symptoms   I still feel that it is probably stress or alopecia   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 05:43:29 AM »
Hi Amy, here is your Vedic biwheel.   Mars, Saturn and the 1st House rule HAIR.   Your Mars and Saturn are currently being impacted by MALEFICS.
For a Scorpio rising Ascendant, Mars, Venus, RAHU & Ketu are malefic and can do harm, especially if they are within 5 degrees of the Asc degree
in any House.   The other planets cannot do harm.   Fingernails are ruled by SATURN.   HAIR is ruled by SATURN & MARS.
     Tr Saturn, is weak being in infantile degrees and is hit by natal Ketu a malefic and natal malefic Rahu.     Mars is weak, in a bad House and aspected by trans Rahu, a malefic.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 05:55:53 AM by Halina »

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 12:54:09 PM »
Halina   Are these transits going to let up soon?  I am having a lab test early in October to check my thyroid   I also know that I am at the end of my Jupiter/saturn period and am going into jupiter/Mercury next month.  IS that period better health wise?  thanks  amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 03:21:34 PM »
Hi Amy,   I'll give you a start in looking ahead.   Here is your Vedic biwheel for Oct 17, 2020....looks like things are cooling down.   Malefics are weak being
in old age or infantile being in low degrees,and this period has benefic time lords, Jupiter/Mercury.   Allow 5 degree orb for hits.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:13:45 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 03:51:35 PM »
Hi Amy, getting back to Tropical Astrology.....In her book Medical Astrology by Jane Ridder-Patrick she gives common areas for HAIR.
I found that some of your planets, asteroids, angles are hitting the HAIR DEGREE AREAS.
     1  Currently your IC at 6 Aries (Hair) is forming a T-square to Hashimoto(thyroid) 6 Cap opp SA Amy-trans Kopff(head) at 6 Cancer
     2, Currently, Solar Arc Graves(thyroid) is conjuncting a common Hair degree at 18 Scorpio.   
     3. Another common  hair degree area is 12 Aries....but you had no hits there now, but keep an eye on that degree and those below.
         Also 18Taurus is a hair degree area as is 28 Libra, and 5 Sagittarius
Refer back to my first post for Tropical biwheel I posted.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:12:05 PM by Halina »

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 12:20:55 PM »
Halina I think you are on to something.  I have appointment to have thyroid test at the lab and at my doctor's office.  MY hairdresser told me that any woman she has seen with as much hair loss as me, had thyroid problems.  I am thinking of getting one of those tubans to wear-by the time I get on some medication, my hair might be mostly gone!   Thanks   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2020, 05:22:23 AM »
Hi Amy, glad to help......are you getting blood work done for further analysis of your hair loss?   Personally, my doc put me on SYNTHROID aka THYROXIN, 1 TAB
DAILY, 25mcg. to improve my thyroid functioning
    This link is helpful.......https://hypothyroidmom.com/10-things-that-stopped-my-thyroid-hair-loss/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:32:16 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 11:22:16 PM »
Thanks for your feedback there Amy.

Please let us know the results of your blood work, if that's okay. Maybe we can solve this mystery together.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 01:08:28 PM »
Thanks Robyne and Halina for all your help!  The link that Halina posted was very helpful!   AMY

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 05:54:47 PM »
Hi Amy,

Hope you are doing better. This is a long shot suggestion, but, have you tried changing shampoos? I try to buy only shampoos and conditioners that are animal tested and sometimes I start losing a lot of hair because they don't work as well.

Offline Halina

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2020, 12:09:58 PM »
Hi Amy, here is your "Tale of Two Cities", namely Detroit and Vero Beach.   In Detroit your Sun and Jupiter are Angular so dasa periods of Sun and Jupiter
must have been good for you.    In Vero Beach, Mercury and Saturn are at the MH with Moon in your 1st House.   Let's look at the dates for these  main dasa periodsl
             Sun main period: Feb 17, 1975 to Feb 18,1981
             jupiter period     Feb 16, 2016 to Feb 16, 2032
             Mercury main....never get to it... too old then.
             Saturn main.......Feb 16, 2032 to Aug 5, 2048
             Moon main.........Feb 16, 1981 to Feb 16, 1991  what happened in that period?
 You'll be in JUPITER/Mercury until this Oct 17, 2020.   Then
                  JUPITER/Ketu unttil Jan 23, 2023.   SUMMARY:  A move  back to Detroit would move Jupiter from a weak cadent House to a strong angular 4th House.....Sun would move from weak cadent 9th to strong angular 10th....maybe this is  why your hair is falling out as SATURN, ruling hair & loss is angular on your MH..

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 01:11:53 PM by Halina »

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2020, 12:22:58 PM »
Halina  I met my husband under a Sun/saturn period
I am currently in a jupiter/saturn period
I enter Jupiter/mercury on 10/3/2020--so this is going to be good?   
The whole mars dasa was rough.    Venus/venus when i was about 5-6 was rough because that was when I was hospitalized and ill.
I enter my saturn  dasa on 2/3/2-32  I assume that I might not be around then just based on my solar arcs and progressions around 79-81  years   amy