Author Topic: Saturn cj Jupiter in Aquarius  (Read 709 times)

Offline Robynne

Saturn cj Jupiter in Aquarius
« on: December 23, 2020, 11:07:46 PM »
Hello forum,

I see that Jupiter is leading the way in the Aquarian conjunction now at 1 degree, whilst Saturn is still at 0.

As these two will be crossing my Aquarian ascendant before too long as I head into my second Saturn return, I thought it might be appropriate to open a thread for them and any thoughts and observations that may arise.

Possibly any thoughts on social change, or  an increased sense of optimism as Jupiter is leading at the moment.  ;D

Leaving an open space......
Warning; Double Pisces! Delusion or Inspiration may depend on measure of caffeine intake.

Offline In Stitches

Re: Saturn cj Jupiter in Aquarius
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 11:19:42 PM »
Hi Robynne,

I'm not an expert but I have been pondering this. Thanks for bringing up this topic.

I think that this Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius will give some much needed mental distance for us to find solutions to our problems. There has been so much bullying in politics and in society. Probably space travel will become a big deal. The last Jupiter-Saturn conjunction was in Taurus which was also a sign associated with Resources. Interesting that it turned technology into a money making venture. Now there are billionaires all over the place. Maybe some of what they have will trickle down into society although I'll hold my breath on that one. Maybe finally technology can be used to save the planet.

Forgot what the other idea I had was.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 12:02:00 PM »
Found this great website called "Mindfire.com."

Includes Ruperti's writings on the Cycles.

Here is a link to the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction. The cycle part is actually 60 years. That doesn't sound correct to me but his descriptions are incredible.

http://mindfire.ca/Cycles%20of%20Becoming/Chapter%20Seven%20-%20The%20Jupiter-Saturn%20Cycle.html

Offline pdw

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 02:09:51 PM »

I think that this Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius will give some much needed mental distance for us to find solutions to our problems... The last Jupiter-Saturn conjunction was in Taurus which was also a sign associated with Resources. Interesting that it turned technology into a money making venture...

Good call. I thought about Saturn authority and Jupiter benefit working together on new projects (...or a new world order?). Their ruler Uranus is currently transiting in Taurus and pressing (squaring) them for rapid tangible progress (practical application, business innovation, and money-making). Perhaps not without some kind of Uranian ‘awakening’ (surprise, resistance, or setback) along the way that creates/forces change in established values, plans, goals.     

Later this month, for instance, when transiting Uranus turns direct and then T Mars triggers (conjuncts) T Uranus and both square T Jupiter-T Saturn. I’m watching contacted individual charts for some kind of activity or escalation then; perhaps sudden or unexpected events. 

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 05:54:54 PM »
Pda, the. Ontinued tie to Taurus through Aquarius is really interesting. I have seen before a connection tion with racism as a negative tie to Taurus. The Aquarius connection seems to be rebellion. Unfortunately Aquarius energy turns into Pisces energy which is to surrender rather than to join together or build positive foundations.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 02:55:16 AM »
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and responses;

One thought here is that because of the almost global effects of Covid 19 at this time, 'social distancing' and 'travel restrictions' are almost catch phrases now.
The long term effect would definitely be a restructuring of society as we have known it.
Warning; Double Pisces! Delusion or Inspiration may depend on measure of caffeine intake.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 01:38:48 PM »
When do you think the easing of social distancing restrictions will take place?

Good question T-R. I live in New Zealand where Covid 19 has been contained. Social distancing restrictions have already been lifted, and apart from scanning, hand sanitizing, we are using our common sense and operating as normal. But flight restrictions for most countries are still in place.

Offline BigMac

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 08:06:36 AM »
Hello Robynne and company,

I’m a little late to the party – I intended to post my reactions to the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Trois-Rivieres (deleted) thread on “Predestination, Free Will and Astrology” – allow me to explain why. The conjunction occurred several hours after the Winter Solstice on the 21st of December, 2020. This solstice is usually a positive experience for me – the beginning of a more positive outlook while still in the depths of winter. Firstly, a little bit of background is needed. Some months ago I participated in a thread started by crabman. He was inquiring about the effects of solar returns but he included a more general request for help with his then situation. (pdw was part of that discussion.) I offered some help using what I call “The Personal Ages” based on the sequence of lunar node returns. I uploaded a draft text explaining that very subject – presumably it’s still available.

The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, in my 11th house, was also conjunct [nr4]Pluto in Aquarius, in my fourth nodal return chart – the actual return doesn’t happen until 2024. The separation was less than 2 minutes of arc – essentially exact. My journal entries for that day include “This is the weirdest solstice ever!”.
My perception was uncomfortably clear; my mind was racing – so much mental energy! Why this was of interest in the context “Predestination, Free Will and Astrology” was due to my having offered examples of apparent “reverse causation” where the future intervenes to bring itself into being: I call it “The Alpha-Omega” proposal. This conjunction involved an astrological version of that – many of the examples from my personal experience involve information from psychic/spiritual sources. Currently finishing research in to “The Ages”, you can see this reverse causation around the beginning of “The Age of Pisces”, in the lives of Paul (formerly Saul) and, of course, Jesus himself. We see the same thing later with Muhammad – the creative spirit intervenes to promote the evolution of Mankind (Radical, but in the spirit of Pluto in Aquarius!), and does so within the framework of Astrology’s structures.

Re-reading the ‘Pluto in Aquarius’ section of Steven Forrest’s “The Book of Pluto” was like reading about my own life. This recent plutonian pressure needed an outlet so when I found T-R’s thread I just had to unload some of my more radical insights, fearful that my life might be cut short due to current circumstances (Covid-19, 70 years old and asthmatic) and all my work would be lost. I’m over that fear now, but the drive to complete my project is still very insistent. Not only that, but “the vision thing” is in full flow. Pluto in Scorpio was a time of awakening for me - I expect Pluto in Aquarius will be something very special.

Henry.