Author Topic: Missing Mother in Chula Vista, CA: Maya Millette  (Read 633 times)

Offline In Stitches

Missing Mother in Chula Vista, CA: Maya Millette
« on: February 05, 2021, 02:54:34 PM »
HEAVILY EDITED FROM PREVIOUS POST BECAUSE I GOT THE YEAR WRONG.

Halina, if you have time could you please look again at the midpoints and asteroids and whatever else you work your magic on? It really helps since we don't have a time or place for the birth chart. Thanks, sigh.

A Mother, Maya "May" Millette, went missing on January 7, 2021. She was last seen by her husband in their home. 'they have 3 children together and have had marital problems for the past year or so. It sounds like they were pretty much estranged and that it was not unusual for May to go out with friends or to activities and not come home until 2:30 or 3am. So, her husband says he didn't think much when he didn't see her for a day. The family became very concerned, though, when she didn't show up on her Daughter's 11th birthday and police were alerted once May's parents came over and asked about her. 

The birth date I found for May is May 1(guess that's where her name comes from), 1981. Don't know place. Chula Vista, CA?

Maya "May" Millette
b. May 1, 1981 n.p. used Chula Vista, CA

Sun 12 Taurus, Moon Aries or Pisces, NN 6 Leo

Okay I messed up and posted wrong year. May is 39 and the year she was born was 1981. So Sorry, Halina, and everyone else.

Completely different chart, of course, but Prog. Sun is still c. NN in Gemini. And transiting Uranus and Lilith still conjunct natal Sun which is conjunct Mars and Mercury. So there still is the element of maybe an accident. Or a rebellion. Or an argument. Or she could have run away. Can't tell without houses.

Moon would have been in either Aries or Pisces. 

May has all her inner planets in Taurus, so she is strong in that sign. stubborn, practical, probably a good singer, very stable person but with progressions in Gemini could be restless anyway. This whole stellium, Mars-Sun-Mercury-Chiron-Venus does not connect with the other planets in her chart by major aspect. So she is a Mother hen type but this isn't connecting with the life she wants, in a way.

Transiting Mars 1 Taurus so she was having a Mars return c. n. Sun and t. Uranus on Jan. 7. Natal-Transiting Mars squaring her Nodal Axis.

Her Venus is conjunct Chiron to the degree which could indicate an infidelity. Neptune is in Sagittarius, singleton in Mutable, and squaring natal Jupiter-Saturn. I was looking at it to see if she has escapist tendencies showing that she ran away but it's just not connected with the inner planets so difficult to read.

She has natal Jupiter c. Saturn 2-4 Libra which would have been trined by the conjunction of same planets in Aquarius. Much different from the squares that I saw in the 1982 chart. NN is 6 Leo. The transiting Jupiter-Saturn conjunction passing over her South Node. So that was a very significant for her. Would have to see what houses are involved. But that indicates a need to socially connect with people.

Sorry again for the mess up.

I hope they find her. It sounds like her husband has stopped talking with the police.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 06:48:23 PM by In Stitches »

Offline 99.99

Re: Missing Mother in Chula Vista, CA: Maya Millette
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 06:00:43 AM »
Hello In Stitches,  For a Question like this we'd really need a time and place of birth, otherwise it is vague specualtion although, I agree, her transits are not nice at all.
I find that in cases like this a horary, made for the moment the question arises for you, can give more info. 
Please keep us up-tp-date if you find out more? 

Wishing her and her family a good outcome.

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 09:50:08 AM »
Hi In Stitches, I didn't see where she lived so I used New York....it shouldn't affect my research that much.
Truly a depressive personality looking at her midpts:
    Saturn = Merc/MC...."a melancholy disposition";   Moon, 3rd = Neptune/Ploto...."change of mood, delusional; 
    Neptune = Saturn/MC..."emotional suffering";  Asc = Saturn/MC...."a lonely person".
My guess based on my triwheel for New York is that she suicided.   I will also add a second chart adjusted to Chula Vista, CA. where we
get the same results.....SHE SUICIDED DUE TO HER DEPRESSIVE PERSOALITY.
    Note: see chart 1 for asteroid short forms and also aspects.....I didn't have time but its the same anyway.
She is 38 years of age, and according to the TABLE OF AGE INCIDENCE OF DISEASE, the age activates 25 to 27.5 Virgo/Pisces and the
axis perpendicular to this which is 25 to 27.5 Gemini/Sagittarius.....on this axis we have trans ERIGONE, suicide, and solar arc LIBITINA,
dire outlook, funeral.  On Sagittarius we have trans ORPHEUS, depression.    A suicidal case if I ever saw one.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:24:40 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 05:58:28 PM »
Hi Halina,

Thank you so much for your interpretation. I was hoping you would have some time. Maybe I put in the wrong year. Reports say she is 39. Also, she lives in Chula Vista which is in San Diego county close to the Southern Border. Crud, I maybe gave incorrect information.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 06:01:00 PM »
I messed up. Just saw that she was born May 1, 1981. Crud, crud, crud.

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 06:57:05 AM »
Hi, no problem I fixed the year and the triwheel for disappearance......she might have been into drugs as trans Neptune was
in her 10th   She habitually left the house past midnight, why, to get drugs?   See tr Morpheus "drugged" conj MH and SA Morpheus
opp natal Saturn, depressed.    Drug overdose, suicide....another Opiod case.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 07:11:44 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 07:23:29 PM »
Hmmm, Drugs and still the Suicide element. thank you for your interpretation. I was looking for the Neptune element with the idea that maybe she just needs to escape in any way. It sounds like she was rebelling against family life.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 04:11:31 PM »
News said that a woman's body was found in a lake somewhere close by but it didn't appear to be Maya.

I looked up the placements of some aspects which might indicate being abducted or stalked just because that makes so much sense. May is drop dead gorgeous and she was hanging out in bars and at Jeep gatherings. The natal conjunction of -Jupiter-Saturn (social circle) being trined by t. Jupiter-Saturn conjunction shows some sort of social thing going on? She would have trouble integrating with her inner planets which don't shared major aspects with any of the outer planets.

Just past Pluto square from natal Libra to t. Capricorn, sex, power struggles, crime, death, money, debt. natal Pluto c. n. Juno (married woman) square natal Ceres (mother of abducted daughter by Pluto)-Nessus (rapist).

T. Moon c. Pluto in Libra. Problems in marriage.

n. Neptune 25 Sagittarius, What Halina found, square natal Jupiter-Saturn. Only square in chart, only outer planets (social stuff)

Persephone 16 Scorpio (kidnapped daughter) Rx c. n. Lilith 14 Scorpio (rebellious woman) Scorpio: sex, power, other people's money, investments, debt, crime, death.

n. Pholus (abuse) 6 Aries possibly c. n. Moon but I don't know since no birth time or location.

Nessus c. Ceres c. Neptune in Pisces could definitely indicate Stalker. Could mean that she wanted to get out of her current life, escapist tendencies but not clear thinking.

Kind of a difficult case since there were serious marital problems going on. Also natal Mars-Sun-Mercury being transited by Mars-Uranus-Lilith might indicate fighting and an accident. The Neptune could indicate a cover-up.

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 08:04:51 AM »
        My triwheel below is showing she went to the bar/bistro where she was assaulted, Toro,....raped, Nessus.....killed see death indicators
especially aspects to 8th H........body disposed, hidden, maybe never to be found.    Investigation should deal with people in the bar that nite.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:10:41 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2021, 08:15:04 AM »
       SEPHARIAL on her 26Gemini Ascendant...."It denotes a life of many dangers, and perhaps death by the hands of a man."
                        on her 8 Pisces MH................" Independence is not for those who have no knowledge of their own weakness."

Her fixed star parans: Alpheratz culminates as Mars is on her nadir....."Risk-taker, challenge oriented."
Zosma, the victim star, sets as Mar is setting....." To work  in impossible or extremely difficult circumstances."

According to the AGE INCIDENCE OF DISEASE/INJURY TABLE, she was 38 years of age, which activates her axis 25-27.5 Virgo/Pisces
and the perpendicular axis 25 to 27.5 Gemini/Sagittarius.   Falling upon or aspecting these 2 axes are trans Toro, trans Persephone,
trans Pluto, trans Bistro, and Solar Arc Saturn, in 6th, ruling the 8th of death.

These 2 axes fall across these fixed stars....Markeb and Rasalhague which are of the nature of Saturn, her 8th House ruler.
Rasalhague falls in her 7th House of Open Enemy.    Star Capella is of the nature of Mars and falls on her 1st House cusp, Gemini.
Star Alkes at 24Virgo, in her 4th, gives her a gentle, group oriented personality, opening her up to victimization, as it trines trans Pluto in 8th,
sextiles trans Bistro and Solar Arc Saturn ruler of her 8th House.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 09:09:22 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 09:33:14 AM »
Halina, how do you get Gemini Rising? I remember that I had thought that while looking at her chart but can't remember why.

So, I guess she and her husband were living as roommates and wouldn't talk for days which I think is very difficult for raising children. There is an interview with the husband in which he says they had a big fight on Thursday (no time given, would be great to have because that chart would show a lot). This is very expected considering the Mars Return with n. Sun and t. Mars-Uranus-Lilith. I assume we would have to know what the fight is about to understand motives, etc.

The husband then says that he didn't see his wife the next day, Friday, but heard her taking care of the kids. In another article I read that her brother came over on Friday and tried to talk with her but her door was locked so he left. I read another article which I think said that he had taken his son out that day but didn't have contact with his 2 daughters. So, the story in the news doesn't make a lot of sense. The Husband says he could hear Mayin the house on Friday and that the kids were fed and bathed, etc. Then May's parents came over on Saturday and they called the police on Saturday night.

May apparently took her phone, a credit card and something else, maybe keys? I forgot. Those personal items were not in the house. None were used. It seems they would be able to track a location for the phone unless the battery and SIM card had been removed. The husband said that the neighbor's cameras show somebody leaving the house but the images are really blurry.

The husband assumed that she went out hiking or to a bar at the time so he didn't question that. She was the one having trouble with the marriage and wanted him to stay away from her. She was planning her daughter's birthday party so the family assumes that she would not have run off or committed suicide. She may have gone for a hike near their home. It's amazing how people have found 2 dead bodies so far while looking for May. Chula Vista used to a be a rough place and I had heard that it was the new and upcoming spot in San Diego but I guess they still have issues.

Offline Halina

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 01:20:28 PM »
         Gemini rising was obtained by rectifying her chart.    I suspect "death by partner".....see her missing triwheel below.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2021, 06:34:58 PM »
Thanks Halina,

I have a little more information.

May was born in the Philippines so this will affect her natal chart.

Also, the Husband was the last person to have seen her at 5pm on Jan. 7, 2021. That gives 20 Cancer Rising with Ruler Moon at 10 Scorpio in H4 very close to 5th house cusp (home or lover).  Sun-Pluto are on the Descendent (not exact) (partner). Ruler of the 7th (partner) is Saturn and is part of big stellium in h7.

Offline Halina

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2021, 11:13:51 AM »
Hi In Stitches, I re-rectified the triwheel based on new data supplied.   It looks like her partner involvement in a sexual crime.
Partner could mean spouse or another gentleman involved with her.    See triwheel with notes.
      She is 39 yrs old, this activates 22.6 Virgo/Pisces and 22.5 Gemini/Sag axes.   Sitting on 22 Gemini is solar arc Mercury at 22 Gemini,
ruling the 5th House of sex.....therefore possibly a sex crime as Nessus is also activated by transit, as is Toro, violence.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 11:19:39 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2021, 03:17:23 PM »
Thanks Halina,

A woman made a video about her saying that she was having an affair and wanted out of the marriage. I didn't watch the whole thing and I don't know if there is any credibility. That would make a lot of sense.