Author Topic: Transits to US Chart in 2021-2  (Read 2622 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

Transits to US Chart in 2021-2
« on: March 27, 2021, 11:57:03 AM »
The United states has 2 big transits going on:  Transiting pluto opposed natal mercury and conjunct natal pluto.  The United States also has transiting neptune aspecting natal mars and neptune.   I think the neptune transits mean we could go into another conflict and there will be mass rebellion, Biden won't get the green deal.  What do you think?   amy

Offline Robynne

Re: Transits to US Chart in 2021-2
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 02:46:00 AM »
Looking at the Pluto return in the 2nd house of values Amy, is it possible that that is bringing in an overhaul or transformation of values? And possibly that the Corona virus through the Neptune transits have brought that into question (Mercury).

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 04:06:31 AM »
Do you have any thoughts on international affairs?  I think Biden is living in the past as far as international affairs.  With the US having that mars/neptune square, I wonder if there is some type of military conflict.  I can not remember who it is, but someone on some astrology site said Biden would be a war president   THanks   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 07:35:27 AM »
      Rex Bills assigns VIRUSES for Pluto and Mercury for LUNGS, LUNG PROBLEMS.    So your Mercury-Pluto in the USA chart might be
more about the ongoing virus and lung problems of USA citizens.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 06:51:23 PM »
pluto is too small
flu cause = jupiter + saturn were squaring wormwood(was at the end of aries)