Author Topic: "ADHD" and the Pisces Connection  (Read 27195 times)

Offline LibraSunTaurusMoonCapRising

"ADHD" and the Pisces Connection
« on: December 05, 2008, 06:30:18 PM »
I am starting to get concerned for my 8 year old. I never wanted him on medication of any kind, it was only 1 of the many struggles that led to my divorce. 1-2 years after the divorce my past wife put my son on Ritalin and Concerta :(

My son I believe was born at 3:30am July 21 2000 Norwalk, CT USA.. I have never shared that before because I kinda see it as sacred information.

But I am kinda starting to see that it helps him... I think he has a Pisces moon, and I know my Sisters Daughter a Pisces Moon ended up on Concerta.. and My step-dad a Pisces sun has sometimes been manic.

How should I parent, love, embrace, teach, point, my precious little boy?

Please tell me if this might be a Pisces thing with his moon there... and how I can best lead him?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:40:21 AM by LibraTaurusMoonCapRising »

Re: "ADHD" and the Pisces Connection
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »
THank James, I would rather keep it in the open for all to learn.

I think I have pretty much hit on what might be causing/contributing to the ADHD "type symptoms"

If anyone cares to contribute I will revisit the thread.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »
For anyone interested, here is some interesting research of brain scans of people who have been diagnosed with one of seven different subtypes of ADD/ADHD...

http://www.amenclinics.com/brain-science/spect-image-gallery/spect-atlas/images-of-attention-deficit-disorder-addadhd/
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 09:17:42 PM »
In your son's vedic rasi chart, he has a Mercury-Mars conjunction in the 1st, with Mercury ruling the 1st, and Mars ruling the 6th.  In his navamsha chart, he has a Moon-Mars conjunction, with Moon ruling the 8th and Mars ruling the 12th.  To me, these can certainly suggest ADD/ADHD "type symptoms"...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline nicola

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 04:22:22 AM »
Hi there

Am I right in saying you don't feel confident that your child really needs those medications?  Your post sounded like you were against the decision at first but now think they might be having a positive result - is that right?

It seems to me that the first important thing to remember is that a doctor put your son on those medications, not your ex-wife.  I mean I guess she took your son to the doctor because she had some concerns about him (legitimately or otherwise) but ultimately, it was the doctor that decided the best thing for the child would be to prescribe medication.  Otherwise surely he/she wouldn't have done it? 

If I were in your shoes and I really wasn't sure of whether my child needed the medication or not, I would be raising the issue with the doctor concerned.  Afterall, they are legally responsible for their decisions.  And if after that conversation I felt the doctor was wrong (or I was still not convinced) then I would get a second opinion from another doctor.  And if I didn't have custody of my son or if my ex-partner refused to allow me to do this for whatever reason then I would be getting advice from my lawyer, with the aim of requesting from the court that a second medical opinion was sought (on whatever grounds you felt the first decision was wrong).

As far as the astrology goes, and wanting to help your son, it would seem to me that the best thing you could do for your son would be to arm yourself with as much information about the medical condition as possible. Also, I'm sure there are hundreds of support groups out there for parents of children with this condition and they will have well researched advice about alternative methods of treating the condition in addition to, or completely separate from, drugs. 

My point is that, in my opinion, the insights gained from analyzing an astrological chart are always ultimately limited by the fact that the chart only ever shows the potential for certain things to become manifest, there is never any guarantee that those things will actually happen.  So whilst, you are arming yourself with information about his personality derived from his horoscope, there has to always be a fundamental requirement that you do not neglect to pay attention to what is real - what you do actually KNOW has become a reality about this child.  And the only way you will ever actually reach a strong strategic position - as far as the doctors, lawyers, and your ex-wife are concerned - is if you relate this insight to recognized medical knowledge about the condition.

I wish you good luck with everything.
Warmest regards, Nicola

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 11:16:54 AM »
Hi..

I think I understand all of the secular things I can / need to do.

Great post Nicola and thank you.

I guess I am more interested in the astrological influences, at THIS place on the web, since it IS an astrology board :).

Does anyone else have a Pisces (sun or moon) child, and are you experiencing something similar?

What are some of the things you have tried to do to entertain the Pisces in them? Drawing, Art, Music etc?

I have him in 5 seasons of swimming now and it is a great outlet for him, and he loves it.

Thanks,
Dan

Offline pdw

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
Hello Dan -

I so admire your original question: How should I parent, love, embrace, teach, point, my precious little boy?  In a way, I feel that your  focus here may be even more important to your son than trying to analyze ADD/ADHD - with or without astrology.  That is such a challenging, complex area for a parent, as I'm sure you know.  There is no definitive test (yet) and often it feels like the diagnosis is by  prescription i.e. do meds help or not?  And determining that answer can even be fuzzy at times.       

Why not expose your son to all your great ideas (music and art lessons at some point maybe, or 'camps') and see if they interest him?  I might suggest astrology books written expressly for parents as another resource for more ideas connected to your son's placements.

I just think discovering and having something you 'love' and feel successful at in your life is THE most important thing for any child.  Seems like you have already helped your son hit on a winner with the swimming.  Hey, isn't Michael Phelps another Sun in Cancer swimmer with ADHD....:-)

Offline NilE

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 12:45:57 PM »
Hi Dan,

About the ADD/ADHD there is only one thing I want to look at a horoscope (which I know beforehand): Neptune connection. Because ADD/ADHD and autism, and many more mental diseases are caused by ALLERGIES and MINERAL POISONING like mercury.

So, it is there in this case too; Neptune opposite Sun and Venus, r12-chronic diseases in your son's horoscope. Neptune also semisquare the Pisces Moon, the chart ruler. Maybe the grand trine containing Neptune, Ceres, and Jupiter (r6, in 12) points the (sweet?) foods as well.

In your son's case; the problem is either vaccines (due to the Mercury in it), or food allergies. Or both. This too is possible.

In your son's horoscope, Mercury, intercepted ruler of H12 is in the first house, inconjunct Pluto, r6, in H6. This seems significant to me. Mercury poisoning might be the dormant reason.

For the rest of the post, I apologize from Noel because this is nothing to do with astrology but I need to put here for the next generations good:

First, your son must have been vaccinated enough, so do not let anybody to give vaccine shots to him any more. Many of them are useless, especially the flu shots. Since they cotain Mercury as preservative, they poison the children. Because they accumulate in the body. Especially in neurons.

For your possible questions; You may want to read these web sites:
http://adhd-autism.com/
http://drbate.com/Ref/ADD_ADHD.html
http://drbate.com/Ref/allergy.html

Pleas read those articles especially: Allergy and Mental Disease;
The Three Basic Causes of All Mental “Disease”; Mineral Toxicity and Chelation by Dr. Phil Bate, at this link: http://drbate.com/Ref/articles.html

Actually, read all those articles in that link. Everyone should read them all.

For diagnosing, do the pulse test ...first with wheat flavour, then with cow milk, then with sugar. http://drbate.com/Ref/pulse.html

I recommend neuroliminal training for your son. This is the best therapy ever known yet. You will read about it at Dr. Bate's web site

Also; I feel that you do all the following and more already, but I just wanted to press some other points: Make him feel secure all the time. Touch him warmly, hug a lot. Be happy and act positive whenever you spend time together with your son. They feel if you nervous and the 'love connection' breaks between you. Or, should I say; he cannot reach your love. Then fear comes. So the diseases.

Best wishes for you and your son.

NilE
P.S. Please let me know the outcome. I see that transit Pluto will be opposing your son's ascendant soon, which might be heralding the healing.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 12:54:06 PM by NilE »

Stacy

Re: "ADHD" and the Pisces Connection /Nilhe -flu shots
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »
I strongly disagree that flu shots are useless. I have been getting them every year for about 15 yrs., with the exception of one year. That year I got the flu SO badly --it was a full 2 weeks before I could get out of bed. It could have been the placebo affect, but I had just moved and met a new boyfriend, and things were so busy that it completely slipped my mind. It was quite a while before I made the connection. I got the flu a few times, but it was definitely more mild than it could have been. Maybe for children it's a different matter. I don't know. I just don't want some folks reading your post to not get a flu shot -- when it could save their life.

Stacy

Offline NilE

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 02:15:51 PM »
Dear Stacy,

There is this possibility that your brain did not influence by the mercury poisoning at all, and also there is a possibility that, it did.

Don't worry, be healthy.

Best regards,

NilE
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 02:17:51 PM by NilE »

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

In your son's case; the problem is either vaccines (due to the Mercury in it), or food allergies. Or both. This too is possible.

In your son's horoscope, Mercury, intercepted ruler of H12 is in the first house, inconjunct Pluto, r6, in H6. This seems significant to me. Mercury poisoning might be the dormant reason.

First, your son must have been vaccinated enough, so do not let anybody to give vaccine shots to him any more. Many of them are useless, especially the flu shots. Since they contain Mercury as preservative, they poison the children. Because they accumulate in the body. Especially in neurons.

Hi NilE

I completely agree with this.  When my youngest son was born I had only been studying astrology for about four years, but I looked at his Pisces Sun, Mercury, (ruler of 12th house square to Saturn in the 12th house) and Venus, with all receiving hard Neptune transits for much of his childhood and decided not to have him immunised for anything until the Neptune transits were over.

I realised he would need protection from childhood diseases, so took him to a naturopath to for herbal and homeopathic protection and this worked well.  When he turned 18 I told him he hadn't been immunised and could rectify that if he wished.

During his childhood I got mumps whilst I was breastfeeding him, so he became naturally immunised to that, and later he got a mild form of chicken pox, but avoided all other childhood diseases.  He does have mild asthma, but that is a normal health hazard in my city.

I am not generally against immunisations as long as they are not all mixed in together and had my other children immunised in the normal manner, but they weren't as vulnerable as my youngest son.

I am very glad I did this because I think we avoided what could have become a serious problem if his little body had needed to cope with the poisons and additives in the immunisations.

Alice McDermott

Stacy

Re: "ADHD" and the Pisces Connection/ NilE
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »
I chuckled at your response to me, first, because if my brain was influenced by the mercury --that would explain a lot! Second of all, there's not much I can do about it now, eh?

At least I was not a vulnerable child who couldn't take it...

Stacy

Offline Venusscorpiogirl

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 05:58:21 AM »
I am experienced with your dilema.  My daughter is now 27 years old.  She has Neptune opposing her Sun and Mercury retrograde in the 12th.  I am told that these two aspects are very strong indicators of ADHD and Dyslexia, both of which she has been diagnosed with.  We were aware of the Dyslexia long before there was a name given to ADHD.  I too, like you was opposed to medication, so here's what I did:

First, I gave her a disposable camera and asked her to take pictures in our house and yard (she was 5 or 6) so I could see what she saw and how she saw it.  Then I took her to any and every non-invasive therapy that existed.  She went to Catholic School and the nuns were none too pleased with her "distracted and disruptive" behavior.  So, we practiced sitting still for 5 minutes every single hour of every day that she and I were together.  As she grew older, we increased that time.  No excuses and no pleading was allowed.  She had to learn to act within the normal larger social order so she could be a productive, successful adult.  The finest help she recieved was recent........during her senior year of undergraduate school.  she went to a therapy where she reports that she "played a video game with her mind".  It was very tiring to her, but it kept her interest given her generation and it certainly helped her to learn to focus. 

She did not learn to read until she was 9 years old.  big deal............doesn't matter at this point.  Elementary and Junior High Teachers were more interested in her complying with them than her being educated.  I did not allow special education classes..........she was just always mainstream and she learned to cope with the world as it really is. 

Things have never been all that easy for her but 1 year ago she received her Master's Degree from a major university with very little "special accomodations".  She is entitled, as your son may be, to many of those.  She and I speak often at support groups of parents who have children just like my daughter.  They are generally frazzled and scared and want to give up.  I understand, but there's no time for that.

You have to remain vigilant.  Someone earlier said that you should try many different things with your son to see what interests him and when you find it, they child will do whatever is neccessary to learn, even if that means being still and focusing............and that person is correct.  My daughter's interest was science fiction, something I never gave any thought to in my life.........but we found it at 8 and by 9 she was reading. 

Good Luck

Offline NilE

Re: "ADHD" and the Pisces Connection - Alice
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 06:19:59 AM »
Dear Alice,

How thoughtful you have acted!

Now, this is intuition. Or better put, this is wisdom which consist of knowledge and intuition!

Mercury issue is not such a controversial subject nowadays. Vaccines at least found to have aggravated genetic condition in court:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/conditions/03/06/vaccines.autism/index.html

Personally, I have seen that many autistic children went better as the result of anti-mercury therapies especially with neuro-biofeedback therapy.

Best Regards,

NilE

Offline NilE

Re: "ADHD" and the Pisces Connection - Stacy
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 06:21:12 AM »
Dear Stacy,

As long as you do not trap yourself into negative thoughts, you are always healthy. And you can do this.

But children are different.

Best Regards,

NilE