Author Topic: Jordan Peterson  (Read 1705 times)

Offline bjorkstrand

Jordan Peterson
« on: July 24, 2021, 12:20:14 PM »
Jordan Peterson
12 jun 1962
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2:49 am

source=
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Peterson,_Jordan

Thanks Pamela Young

Offline Halina

Re: Jordan Peterson
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 07:46:15 AM »
        He had Ceres, food, diet at the Aries Point, and Demeter, food, diet, aspecting his Asc, the body.    He tried dieting to overcome his
skin problems and his depression.

Offline Dean B

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 09:30:22 AM »
Also, Neptune (r. 12) exactly square Saturn...anxiety issues.

Interestingly, Tr. Neptune conjuncts my natal Saturn right now and I've been experiencing anxiety, skin issues, and nerve pain.

Dean B.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 10:16:49 AM by Dean B »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 06:05:27 AM »
Dean, Mercury is the Most Malefic Planet in your Jyotisha natal chart, according to Systems' Theory adherents, since it rules your 8th House.

Right now it is transiting in your 6th House of health, and is combust the transiting Sun, which is also in the 6th...

Thankfully, Mercury in your natal chart is strong...it's your strongest graha (planet)...and it transits into your Jyotisha natal chart 7th House on August 8.  So things affected by Mercury should gradually begin to improve then...

"Mercury represents the lower part of the abdomen, skin, mind, nervous system, urinary bladder, bronchial tube, gastric juice, digestion, intestines, lungs, tongue, mouth, hands and arms. When weak, it causes psychic diseases, insomnia, nervous breakdown, epilepsy, skin diseases, leukoderma, impotence, loss of memory or speech, vertigo, deafness, asthma, diseases of the respiratory canal, disorders of the intestines, dyspepsia, etc., and denotes difficulty in thought and communication, timidity, low self-esteem, aloofness, amorality, expediency, over-intellectualization and poor discrimination. As Mercury is weak quite frequently, whenever its sub-period is in operation in any nativity it creates tensions in life, lack of confidence, situations of indecisiveness, etc., which ultimately leads to faulty decisions. The effect is more if Mercury is weak in the natal chart as well as in transit at the time of operation of its sub-periods. It makes a person a nervous wreck and can even cause paralysis when closely afflicted by the Rahu-Ketu axis, if the ascendant and its lord are also weak or the sign Virgo falls in the ascendant. Mercury is also the general significator for consciousness, communications, eloquence, learning, childhood, logic, maternal uncles, potency, nervous control, respiratory functions, basic and higher education, humor, wit, mathematics, professional position, psychic ability, speculation, short journeys, books, papers, publishing and places of entertainment."

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 07:02:41 AM »
this is interesting for me because I have had 2 autoimmune disorders:Alopecia Universalis and Uvetitis.  The Alopecia started in late September, 2020-hair all fell out with 2-3 days.  I saw my dermatologist last week and the good options have been tried.  The chances of my hair growing back are very low since I have such a severe case.   Neptune will be aspecting my venus/mars, and mercury and moon in the next 2-4 years   amy

Offline James Williams

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 07:11:24 AM »
Regarding Peterson's Jyotisha natal chart, Mercury is weak because it is closely aspected by Ketu (AKA South Node), Saturn is weak because it is very closely aspected by Ketu, and Venus is weak because it is in infant state, and rules the 6th House of health.  The 8th House ruler is also weak, since its dispositor is weak Saturn.
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Dean B

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 10:36:52 AM »
Thanks very much for your analysis, James.

Regards,
Dean

Offline James Williams

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 03:56:49 PM »
Thank you Dean.

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2021, 07:26:33 AM »
Super Analysis, James      What is the source book you are using for all the Health connatations of Mercury in your post above, beginning
with the line...."Mercury represent the lower part of the abdomen, skin..........publishing & places of entertainment."
I probably have the book but don't recall which one it is.   Thanx, Halina.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2021, 09:48:49 AM »
Thanks Halina, here's the link...

http://yournetastrologer.com/learn_astrology5.htm

Offline James Williams

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2021, 09:57:32 AM »
Dean, I'm curious as to whether you had some health issue(s) back in 2009?!

Offline Halina

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 01:02:14 PM »
   ;Hi James,  the event of 2009 is hidden in the triwheel, can you figure out what it was?    Solar Return for 2009 verfies the event.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 01:14:09 PM by Halina »

Offline Dean B

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 04:10:56 PM »
Hello James/Halina:

In March 2009, the situation with my parents became very serious - the police and the law got involved - and I seriously considered living with them to bring order out of the chaos, until I realized if I did it would kill me. Things were falling apart rapidly and I couldn't handle it. My anxiety was off the wall and I had to go to my doctor and get back on medication, immediately. The nervous strain on me at that time was intense and lasted into the Fall of that year, maybe longer.

Regards,
Dean B.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 04:23:25 PM by Dean B »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 05:45:21 AM »
Thank you Dean, for the verification.  Am sorry you had to go through all of that then.

Was checking on a technique utilized in Nandi Naadi where Jupiter is progressed one sign per one year of life.

"Jupiter stands for jeeva or the native himself. Jupiter should be considered to judge the physical and mental characteristics of the native, as well as his family background, birth place, health and longevity" (Guru Rajesh. Sarfarosh: A Naadi Exposition of the Lives of Indian Revolutionaries . Notion Press. Kindle Edition).

And since Jupiter has a regular 12-year cycle, it is reasonable and logical to conclude that every 12 years the same type of issue will reoccur, albeit in different specific form(s), but with similar content.

Thank you again Dean, for sharing...

Offline Dean B

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2021, 11:33:15 AM »
Thanks again, James...you are spot-on, as usual.

And, looking back to 1997, I can recall similar themes, as well.

Regards,
Dean B.