Author Topic: Worldwide Totalitarianism and the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of January 2020  (Read 749 times)

Offline All Fire

When combined, the archetypes of The State (Saturn) and Total Control (Pluto) produce Totalitarianism, among other things. As Richard Tarnas showed in Cosmos and Psyche, the two major 20th century totalitarian movements - Communism and Fascism - rose in the early 1920s, coincident with the opening square of Saturn to Pluto following the Fall 1914 conjunction (the beginning of WW1). The overwhelming oppression of totalitarianism clearly correlates to the dark side of these two planets.

Tarnas also points out that the Saturn-Pluto cycle correlates with the rise of the 14th century pandemic, the Black Plague.

The January 2020 conjunction of Saturn to Pluto has ushered in a worldwide eruption of totalitarian measures under the guise of fighting the Covid virus, which is also clearly correlated to the same conjunction. Western democracies have, for the first time in history, literally “locked down” their citizens, engaged in open censorship of free speech, beaten protestors in the streets, outlawed even peaceful protests, and are now creating apartheid societies of the vaccinated and unvaccinated. This revolt of the elites — this is a top-down revolution — in the West has divided us more than anything since the Civil War and represents an existential threat to our democratic republic. All major cultural institutions are in the grip of the 60s radicals and their allies. It was Orwell who pointed out that language is a major totalitarian weapon. The corruption and bastardization of the language — like still calling Democrats “liberals”, calling all non-radicals “racist” and the transgender-demanded choice of pronouns (you can be a they!) are just three obvious examples. The last Democrat who was a “liberal” was Joe Lieberman, who was shunned a long time ago.

While much of this has been building for a long time, it was the conjunction’s birth of the pandemic that empowered and exposed the totalitarian wanna bees that have made up the Deep State for a long time. By the way, isn’t the Deep State - a brand new term -  a perfect title for a Saturn-Pluto entity? And while the title is new, its roots are not. It is not coincidental that the CIA - clearly part of the Deep State - was born in July 1947, when Saturn and Pluto were  conjunct (1 degree).

The Biden administration was born at the January 2020 conjunction. Its behavior is completely consistent with, and is the source of, many of these totalitarian measures. Part of its DNA. Note that both planets were conjoined at 23 degrees Capricorn on Inauguration Day. Transiting aspects to that degree may mark important developments as we go forward.

It probably doesn’t help that Uranus - the symbol of freedom - is in its fall in Taurus while all this is going on.

The fact that this is occurring just as the U.S. is experiencing its Pluto return underlines the existential gravity of our situation.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:40:08 AM by All Fire »
Aloha,

All Fire

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

Clearly elucidated and underscores the meaning of the current time, existentially. 

Best post I'll likely read this week!   Kudos! 

Right on point! 

As pertains to the U.S.:  The Pluto return, exactly on the USA's 9th cusp suggests a complete take-over by force/mandate from foreign interests.  All of the needed steps are falling into place and the complacency of the people is preventing any effective defensive activity whatsoever.  The deep-state owned media outlets are keeping the main warning signs out of the headlines, wherever possible...   

The two upcoming (sidereal) Solar Returns for Washington, have transfer of power and assault on... / extreme reaction from... government written all over them.  It's going to be a troublesome 6 months (likely) with a hysterical public and government further attempting to shove its nose up The People's collective butts. 
http://www.jamesalexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Dean B

Excellent arguments, All Fire...good stuff!

Dean B.

Offline All Fire

Thanks, OD and Dean.

Any idea how this plays out astrologically?
Aloha,

All Fire

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

As long as most are in the mood to acquiesce, global fascism will continue to eat up sectors of the economy, until it has full and final control.   (they've had it basically, anyway, since they gained (through central banking) the ability to print money out of thin air, devaluing The People's currency constantly, while enriching their coffers and the number of people they control.   

Most everything else in "1984" has come to pass...so I think George Orwell's vision of the future ("imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever") is probably not too far off... 

Those that are awake to what is going on, are like as described in Plato's Allegory of the Cave...   ie. those IN the matrix will fight using all means to stop those attempting to EXIT the matrix, even though it is those in the matrix who are the imprisoned ones. 

I have to say, I'd like to be optimistic and with a Sun-Jupiter-Neptune grand trine, that is my normal setting.   Looking around at the signs, I can only feel pessimistic that anyone fundamental, let alone everyone, will stand up against it.   ie. we're turning again...the hammers are coming...and if you thought the 1940's were bad,...   

It might not change fundamentally, as long as people have something to lose... once that is gone...then it's anything goes and maybe liberty will become more than just a word, again. 
http://www.jamesalexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Dean B

Hello Forum:

Where I live, it is common for property developers to pay for site infrastructure as part of the deal with local governments – of course, these costs get passed on to homebuyers. In the small community where my companion lives, the local government is so desperate that they have waved off these costs in order to attract investment. Two new large housing developments have been completed over the Summer, fully sold!

Now, the problem is that the local government is stuck with paying the costs of sewage installation and upgraded water treatment that would normally have been borne by the builders. What to do – how about increasing the water bills for everyone in the community by 40%?! The residents are outraged but largely powerless to do anything.

So, private businesses are anxious for deals and profits to pay down debts; governments are desperate for revenue so they can spend to get re-elected; citizens demand services but can’t afford to pay higher taxes. Everyone is joined together in a struggle for survival with the weakest link in the chain getting the shaft.

This struggle over taxes, debt, spending, and power is what the Saturn-Pluto archetype is all about. It occurs everywhere, not just in large nations.

Regards,
Dean B.

Offline All Fire

Re: Worldwide Totalitarianism and the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of January 2020
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 12:35:25 AM »
Two public figures have arisen this month who have publicly said that worldwide totalitarianism now threatens civilization and have publicly called for organized resistance. They are Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (January 17, 1954, Washington, DC, time unknown) and Archbishop Carlo Vigano (January 16, 1941, Varese, Italy, time unknown).

RFK Jr.’s Sun is at 27 Capricorn, conjunct Mercury at 29 Capricorn.

Archbishop Vigano’s Sun is at 26 Capricorn conjunct Mercury at 29 Capricorn.

Transiting Pluto began the day today at 24 Capricorn 46 and is moving about one minute per day. So Fate (Pluto) has empowered — and exposed to mortal danger — these two leaders to speak for the forces of freedom, and to mobilize public resistance on an international level.

RFK Jr. went public in two ways. The first was a speech in Milan, Italy on November 13, 2021. The second was publishing a new book, The Real Anthony Fauci, two days ago, November 17, 2021. The book was #2 on Amazon earlier today.

In both the speech and the book, RFK Jr. names names and talks bluntly, including singling out the CIA as hand in hand with Fauci, Gates, Big Pharma and others as those behind a worldwide coup d’etat under the pretext of COVID. In the speech, he says the CIA was involved in 73 coup d’etats between 1947 and 2000, and was involved in the two decades of organizational planning by Gates, Fauci, the World Economic Forum and others that have engineered this worldwide power grab.

https://dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/4386/RFK-Jr-in-Milan-Resist-Resist-Resist-Resist.aspx

The video of the speech: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/robert-f-kennedy-jr-full-speech-milan-italy-november-13th-2021-oracle-films_I2rwNeRzMQBez4m.html

Speaking of mortal danger, those old enough to remember Robert Kennedy and 1968 will be struck by RFK Jr.s last line:”And I can tell you this. I will stand side by side with you, and if I have to die for this, I'm going to die with my boots on.“

Note that no American politician has the courage to say what RFK Jr. is saying. RFK Jr. has Mars at 16 Scorpio (and Saturn, Sun ruler, at 8 Scorpio).

Archbishop Vigano released a ten minute video yesterday echoing RFK’s analysis and his call for international public resistance to the totalitarian threat.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/huge-exclusive-archbishop-carlo-maria-vigano-calls-people-faith-unite-worldwide-anti-globalist-alliance-free-humanity-totalitarian-regime-video/

So, by no coincidence at all, Pluto will pass over the Suns of RFK Jr. and Archbishop Vigano just as it perfects its return in the US birth chart, for the first time, next spring.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 03:58:27 AM by All Fire »
Aloha,

All Fire

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 05:10:46 PM »
Hi All

This was just announced yesterday in Austria. 

"Austria on Friday became the first Western democracy to announce that it would mandate Covid vaccinations for its entire adult population as it prepared for a nationwide lockdown starting Monday."

Basically, what was said was that "skeptics" would no longer be tolerated.  This is a totalitarian decree, for sure. 

The question is what the USA will do?  We were founded in rebellion against totalitarian policies imposed by the King of England.  There is a large block of Americans who have been very adamant that they are not going to be part of the DNA altering drug that we are supposed to believe that they "desperately need."  Even a large number of Americans, who have been vaccinated, are taking a stance that the government cannot enforce putting drugs into anyone's bloodstream. 

So, with the Pluto return to the US Declaration of Independence chart, we will, as Od'd said, transform or die.  If there is any nation that will rise up against this iron fist mandate stuff, it would be this one.  However, it remains to be seen which way it will go.  I personally think it is likely that things will explode at one point. 

I am wondering if when Pluto comes to around 27 to 28 degrees Capricorn in the Spring, and conjuncts its own place on the Declaration of Independence chart, if what is being hidden about all this mandatory drug stuff will be revealed?  A lot is going to happen over the next year or two, both in the world, and in the USA.  I hope I survive to see the outcome.  And, I hope the outcome is ultimately good. 

Ken

Offline Robynne

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 02:25:26 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSL1N2PK1DC

Just presenting an alternate view to the one that the Covid vaccination alters your dna. There does seem to be quite a few big leaps in logic being spread around and espounded like gospel, that just don't stack up.

Not a medical opinion on my part, just an opportunity to look at alternate facts.
Location; A small wee island somewhere in the South Pacific.

Offline pdw

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 04:13:42 PM »
For a Sun-Pluto correlation between the charts of RFKJr. and the U.S., I’d consider the most obvious connection: his personal tie to life-changing public events that impacted his family and U.S. history.

Looking at RFKJr.’s chart, he has an ambitious Capricorn Sun and caring Cancer Moon, with a square from Neptune to his Sun, bringing ideals, service, and empathy to the forefront. He is a well-known activist-advocate drawn to social, environmental, and health issues. Sun ruler Saturn is conjunct Mars in Scorpio, motivating in-depth focus (investigation, analysis) on complex issues to identify and solve problems. A Pluto-Scorpio emphasis can be self-empowering, provocative and persuasive to others; or reflect a personal perspective, obsession, bias that is suspicious to others (mistrusted or rejected). That’s the stuff that can fuel alternate thinking, conspiracy theory, and propaganda; which is some of the criticism his activism has received from the public (see natal Uranus squaring his Mars and opposing his Node for a bold individual, highly independent thinker, social maverick). In particular, his prominent anti-vaccine stance (predating Covid) stands out as an example. 

So astrologically interesting to me that RFKJr. has important natal synastry and developmental timing related to his book, its subject, and realism: his Saturn (8 Scorpio 33) opposes Dr. Fauci’s Saturn (8 Taurus 7) and both are being squared by transiting Saturn in Aquarius (1st hit – Feb. 2021; 2nd hit – Aug. 2021; 3rd hit – now).

Dr. Fauci’s chart (no time) - https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Fauci,_Anthony

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 10:34:04 AM »
Hi All

What adds another dimension to all of this is the fact that we are shifting from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.  In his book, Astrology for the Millions, Grant Lewi went over the impending take over of totalitarian governments and the struggle to maintain democracies, with World War 2 having broken out in Europe and Asia.  The USA had not yet entered the war when he published the book in 1940.  He was of the opinion that the mutable signs ruled democracies, and the fixed signs ruled dictatorships.  He was confident that democracy would prevail, but he was only partially correct, as half of Europe ended up under the totalitarian rule of the Soviet Union. 

Any form of government can be beneficial or destructive to its citizens.  Democracies are the most susceptible to being corrupted by outside influences.  That is, "representatives" can be bought out.  Welcome to America, 2021.  A totalitarian government can be extremely beneficial if those in power love their country and seek for the peace and prosperity of the citizens. 

What is happening is our corrupt democracy is attempting to morph into a corrupt dictatorship.  And not just here, but all over the world it seems that corrupt leaders in phony democracies are trying to seize totalitarian power.  As we are entering the Age of Aquarius, the only solution to this situation is a positive totalitarian power arising that will depose the current corrupt governments.  It has been said, here in America, that we can't vote our way out of the current corruption in government. 

The current leaders, sensing what I am writing about here, are constantly vilifying the idea of a strong leader arising and taking over.  It would be hard for a dictator to be as harmful, and as potentially harmful, as our current "democracies."  The endless sea of confusion that we have in these governments, the Sea of Neptune, I suppose, will most likely be brought to an end by the entrance of strong, dictatorial leaders, which will be much more representative of the Age of Aquarius. 

I think that the attempt of these current leaders to assume a dictatorial role will fail.  Something new is on the horizon, and hopefully it won't be the aftermath of nuclear war.   If enough countries have revolutions, and get new, strong leaders, who take over, then maybe we can avoid that nuclear stuff.  I hope so.

Ken

Offline All Fire

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2021, 05:21:18 PM »
Just noticed that in RFK Jr.’s chart, right now, he not only has transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun; he also has his Mars return; transiting Mars conjunct his natal Mars, in Scorpio. This transit is within 2 degrees from Nov 20, 2021 - Nov 26, 2021, exact Nov 23, 2021. Correlates with the speech and the book.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:30:08 PM by All Fire »
Aloha,

All Fire

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 08:50:54 PM »
Thanks. Good one. Is the Catholic Church involved. Seems to be some sort of 10 headed hydra.