Author Topic: what did my ex-boyfriend die of?  (Read 610 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

what did my ex-boyfriend die of?
« on: October 27, 2021, 02:17:49 AM »
I heard thru the grapevine that this ex-boyfriend died.  I found the obit on the internet but this just said he was ill but did not say what he died of .  Here is the data:
He was born May 16, 1950n at 2pM EST Detroit, Michgan.  This is "dirty data", based on what he told me but I have no doubt virgo rising is correct.
He worked in the insurance industry and taught college classes in the evening for years.
His father died when he was 17.
He married in June, 1979,  had one son but later divorced, (when unknown.).
His illness must be recent because he ran for local political office in fall 2018.
Died  October 21, 2021, in Detroit area.  Thoughts?   amy

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

Re: what did my ex-boyfriend die of?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 04:19:57 AM »
Here is the given chart with the diurnal chart for the date of death... 

The diurnal angular connection with the Sun highlights the person and their heart.  What sticks out the most is the Neptune-Venus mundane square, which would normally indicate death under mysterious circumstances (underlining your curiosity), and/or something to do with the balance of various internal systems failing, especially relating to the endocrine system...and of course, with Neptune, always the possibility of involvement with drink/drugs or things, that to the body are as poisons.  Note also that he natally has Neptune opposite 8th, as well, if the time is relatively correct.

The picture Asc = Saturn/Pluto, from the diurnal chart, underscores a long-coming, but final separation.

Without a more sure chart-time, only a cursory glance leads us in the direction above.  Perhaps Halina can find some relevant asteroids...   

Since we don't have any details, any perceived conclusion is extremely speculative... 

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:28:27 AM by ODdOnLifeItself »
http://www.jamesalexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 01:34:04 PM »
Hi Amy, OD,   OD I'm always dazzled by your creative charts.   So Amy I rectified your ex-bf's chart to 11:45:01 AM giving him an
Asc of 22Leo45.   So you are correct he is also partly Virgo with his Saturn and Mars, in Virgo, closely in his1st.
Leo emphasizes the heart and at death he had the following aspects which indicate HEART ISSUSES which he probably died from:
     Trans d'Arrest, heart attack conj Solar Arc Uranus;   SA Wilhelms, heart block aspecting SA Admetus, heart stop;
     Trans Harris, heart failure conj natal IC;   Trans Valentine, heart conj tr Lachesis, life span, aspecting SA Sun, Leo in 12th House.
     Trans Wilhelms, heart block, aspecting his Leo Ascendant;   
     Trans Uranus, conj his MH;   trans Gaskell, heart block, aspected his natal 8th House;    trans Rip conj SA Uranus;
      SA MC, at 22 degrees was conjuncting his 12th House.   22 degrees indicating dying.
     Tr Neptune. in 8th, and SA Neptune, drugs, alcohol were both aspecting trans Wilhelms, heart block.
Politics, nSaturn 2nd trine MH and nSun in 10th.   Made money teaching University, Mars, r9, in 2nd House.
Mom died when he was 12.....SA Moon conj natal Uranus.     Father died when he was 17...Converse Sun conj MH and opp IC, endings.
Ran for political office in fall, 2018.......trans Pallas, politics conj natal Saturn and both trine MH.
Married June, 1979...trans Hera, partnership, conj Asc and trans Neptune, r8, shared resources, conj IC, start a family.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 06:08:23 PM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 05:17:35 AM »
Halina  The only mistake is that his mom did not die when he was 12-I think he was in his early 30"s.
What is interesting is that I think you said ties into his dad's health issues.  My cousin told me that if he finds out what Norm (ex) died of, he will let me know--my cousin and my ex went to college together   Thanks!  amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2021, 07:31:14 AM »
Hi Amy,   his mom died when he was in his 30's......yes, this is shown at age 38, solar arc Moon, mother, conj natal Uranus, r6, sudden health issue of mother.

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 02:55:13 PM »
Testing.....testing.....testing....Tyl site still won't post charts.   Can anyone get a hold of Mr. Fearrington and correct the
problem.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 07:55:54 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2021, 09:37:32 AM »
Halina and all:   My ex-boyfriend had a stroke in May and had been in hospice for a few months.  He also had problems with his liver due to his drinking.  That surprised me because I did not think he drank that much but I have not seen him  in years.  TraNsiting neptune was aspecting natal mars when he had the stroke in may--mars rules his 8th house in western chart   Thanks  AMY