Author Topic: Diurnal Chart Creation  (Read 312 times)

Offline Halina

Diurnal Chart Creation
« on: January 16, 2022, 11:43:53 AM »
       I create a natal chart whose time zone is daylight savings time......I wish to create a diurnal chart for a date that has standard time.
The newly created diurnal will have the same time and location as the natal chart......but which time zone should the newly created diurnal have????
HELP.

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

Re: Diurnal Chart Creation
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 10:10:31 PM »
The diurnal will always be exactly like the natal (birth info-wise), except for the date.

If the Natal is CST, the diurnal should be CST too. 

If you're in an animated Bi-Wheel (Transits) for instance and are ready to check diurnal positions, if you put in the birthdate, the two charts should be identical.  If so, then, just changing the date, will give you the diurnal for any date.  I do it this way, since I am normally looking at quite a few different dates for various events.  This way, I'm not cluttering up with tons of charts, rather seeing them each in the animated Bi-Wheel, as I'm analyzing them. 

If you want to have the charts on-hand, then create the individual charts...

When I ask for a diurnal chart (from Janus 5.5), I get the following...where ONLY the date can be changed...because that's how it's done.   ;) 

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 11:03:18 PM by ODdOnLifeItself »
http://www.james-alexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Halina

Re: Diurnal Chart Creation
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 06:07:00 AM »
Thanx Od,   yes the Janus method would sure simplify things.