Author Topic: Texas Shooting/Shooter  (Read 395 times)

Offline Halina

Texas Shooting/Shooter
« on: May 25, 2022, 08:25:17 AM »
         Born with his Sun conj Algol, which was hit by the May 15 Lunar Eclipse,    Eclipse forms a T-square with the USA natal Moon 25 Aquarius.
Uranus rules the 11th, group of kids.

https://i.postimg.cc/GpWzSwS8/Texas-Shooting.jpg
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 08:31:14 AM by Halina »

Offline bjorkstrand

Re: Texas Shooting/Shooter
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 08:36:45 PM »
I wonder what the limit is. or when does it stop?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 08:45:35 PM by bjorkstrand »

Offline Graham

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 11:31:00 PM »

Did his progressed South Node conjunct the far-mid-point of his Natal Moon and Sun (at 10Scorpio41)? ... If so, that would have created a temporary Poleaxe configuration (natal Moon semi-sextile natal Sun, and both 165 degrees from progressed South Node).

[This and the Tops massacre seem to be "fated" events that might prompt USA parents to finally declare war on the gun lobby.]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 11:39:23 PM by Graham »

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 08:11:45 AM »
Hi Graham,  you mention a "POLE AXE CONFIGURATION" .....is that similar to a YOD???   A planet 150 to 2 planets sextile each other???

His fixed star parans are appropriate for his personality.
Alcyone rises as his Sun is rising...."the ruthless visionary, passionate & arrogant."
Alpheratz sets as his Moon is setting...."emotionally independent, self-contained, a loner."

Offline Graham

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 12:02:11 AM »

Hi Graham,  you mention a "POLE AXE CONFIGURATION" .....is that similar to a YOD???   A planet 150 to 2 planets sextile each other???

His fixed star parans are appropriate for his personality.
Alcyone rises as his Sun is rising...."the ruthless visionary, passionate & arrogant."
Alpheratz sets as his Moon is setting...."emotionally independent, self-contained, a loner."

Hi Halina. ... the poleaxe is  a symmetrical figure associated with the 165-quindecile, falling onto the far midpoint of a semi-sextile. ... However, it is just one of the large family of far-midpoint 24th harmonic* triangles that have a base consisting of multiples of 15degrees ... including the 30/poleaxe : 60/yod : 90/thor's hammer ( + Tsquare) and 120/grand trine.

So, it is indeed similar to a YOD - but has a planet 165 to 2 planets semi-sextile each other ... making it a good picture/pattern to study by those (like myself) who consider the 165-quindecile to be a significant aspect.

Currently, no astrological research appears to have been carried out on this configuration ... but, the three poleaxe events that I have actually experienced (or witnessed/observed) were inter-actions where it was wielded too strongly because the person doing so was very emotionally attached to the "activating issue" and (consequently) operating on automatic-pilot rather than objective-thinking.

[ *24th Harmonic = 3rd Harmonic x 8th Harmonic = pleasure (3H) from (x) persisting with things beyond the point that others consider to be reasonable/rational (8H).]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 07:27:21 AM by Graham »

Offline Sammy

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 05:47:22 AM »
Halina, was Salvador Ramos born in Uvalde or as other sources say North Dakota?  I think that it was People magazine that came out with an article featuring all the kids individually.   
In numerology, Scorpio ruled by Pluto is the 8th sign of the zodiac.  So one of the vibrations of the number 8 is death.  I started analyzing the first and last names of some of the kids(vowels and consonants, and totals)and the number 8 stands out. 
With some I encountered the curve ball because some also have a middle name and we do not know which one they used or did they officially used both of them so those I left out.  Also most being Hispanic names some can be misspelled by the press throwing numerology off.

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 06:56:15 AM »
       Interesting study you did with the kid's names by using the total system of all the letters with the number 8
showing up in the total.    You might want to go back and recheck some of those names/totals and see if the number
22 came up......this number comes up for victims or the one doing the killing.    When doing your total for a
child's name don't reduce the number if it adds up to 22.    For example if you do reduce 22,  2 + 2 = 4,
and 4 still stands for "end of life."    22 means "to kill", or "to be killed".

Offline Halina

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 07:08:33 AM »
Thanx Graham for your post ......will print that and save for further study.    Yes, can see where
the t-square would also have a midpoint and for analysis would go to Ebertin for interpreting
a t-square's midpoint picture.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 03:36:33 PM »
Hi,

I just sat down with the People Magazine article and looked up all the birthdates of the victims.

Something I noticed was that Mars was Rx in Virgo between January and April, 2012. Probably almost half the kids were born during that time and more if you count the Shadow period after the station direct. Virgo rules police so this might reflect that the police really did mess up during the shooting. Mars rules guns so maybe gun control will be a good outcome of this situation. None of the other shootings seems to have gotten this much attention.

As far as Sun Signs go (that's all I have the energy to look at today) no Cancers were killed. One Aries, Leo, Libra and Pisces were killed. Two Gemini's, Virgos, Scorpios, Sagittarius, Capricorns, and Aquarians were killed. And 3 Tauruses were killed.

The Teachers were a Pisces and a Sagittarius: Eva Mireles b. March 17, 1978 Dallas, TX and Irma Garcia b. Dec. 11, 1973, San Antonio, TX.

Some complicated stories connected with the kids' lives:

Jailah Silguero, b. Sept. 19, 2011 Uvalde, Tx was the little girl who told her parents that she didn't want to go to school that day. I think t. Saturn (caution/warning) was approaching natal Neptune (knowing/sensing).

Alithia Ramirez (b. April 28, 2012, Jourdanton, Texas) lost her best friend the year before because he was killed when hit be a car in Grand Prairie Nico Escalante (b. June 24, 2012 Salina, KS).

Eliana Cruz Torres' Father is incarcerated and the prison wouldn't let him attend his daughter's funeral even though celebrities were asking Biden to let him do so. She was born Jan. 12, 2012 Uvalde, TX.

RIP.

Offline pdw

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 03:23:12 AM »
Interesting, In Stitches, thanks for sharing.

Offline Halina

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 10:23:10 AM »
Thanx In Stitches, ......Neptune in aspect gives victimization ....so does fixed Star Zosma.
Teacher Eva Mireles, Sun trine Mars, violence;  Sun square Neptune, victimization;  Sun opp Zosma.
Teacher Irma Garcia, Sun conj Neptune; Sun trine Mars;  Sun square Zosma.
Student Siguero, didn't want go school, skipped..Sun opp Uranus; no aspects from Neptune, Zosma, Mars.
Student Ramirez, Sun sextile Neptune;  Sun trine Mars;  Mars opp Zosma.
Student Torres, Sun trine Mars; Mars conj solar arc Zosma.
     All the above are natal aspects showing potential for future violence....only student Siguero
escapes future violence since her natal Sun, Neptune, Zosma are not connected to violent Mars.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:25:10 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2022, 03:12:39 PM »
Hi Halina,

That's as fascinating as it can be. Amazing that you were able to pick those influences. What an interesting idea that she just wasn't configured for the event. There is an awful story about how she asked her Father if she could stay home and he said to ask her Mother and her Mother said she had to go. The impact of these events is so terrible.

I read that there are so many assault rifles out there that we can have no hope of banning them.

Because you asked, here are the rest of the dob's:

Maite Rodriguez, 10,
b. 11/17/2011 Uvalde, TX

Xavier Lopez, 10
b. 3/12/2012 Uvalde, TX

Alexandria Aniyah Rubio, 10
b. Oct. 20, 2011 Hondo, TX?

Rogelio Torres, 10
b. Dec. 6, 2011, Uvalde, TX

Ellie Garcia, 9
b. June 4, year?

Maranda Mathis