Voc Exs October 29-30, 2014
A. Male: August 07, 1956 at 6:40 AM in Cleveland OH; Asc 16Leo24
1.Midheaven ruler Venus^ is reinforced by being at the Aries Point; it rules the 3rd House and is in touch with Mercury*-Jupiter. Immediately, all this speaks of communications, of writing and publishing.
2. We check Mars, ruler of the 9th: Mars is in contact with Saturn: administration … of a publishing enterprise.
3. We see the Moon occupying an “astrologer’s degree.” ----Note that UranusE is in touch with the Midheaven; UranusE is disposited by the Sun*!; the Moon in the Ascendant reinforces the need for avant garde activity, doing-one’s own thing, soloistic work.
This is the horoscope of Tem Tarriktar, founder and publisher of The Mountain Astrologer magazine.
NOTE: The scenario rounds itself out through two midpoint pictures:
MH= Venus/Jupiter and Saturn=Sun/Jupiter
B. Female: December 12, 1867 at 5:43 PM in Cupar UK [in Fife, Scotland; Asc 19Can29]
1. Midheaven Pisces: Neptune leads us two ways: one, through its dispositor Mars, which we find with the Sun, ruler of the 3rd. So, there is a strong statement of communications (a fine echo for the strong Sagittarian opinionation).
2. Second, Neptune relates to, extends to the Moon*-Uranus statement and Venus. The Moon-Uranus (with the Moon* being the final dispositor) brings in the 8th House, ever so clearly. Alternative healing fits within the Neptune scheme of things here, especially with the consultant position of the Moon in the 12th.
3. AP=Sun/Moon and Node with the Midheaven axis promise a need for public exposure, surely for those strong opinionation strengths.
This lady needs to communicate far and wide, surely about alternative healing ideas. --Uranus prominence could suggest Astrology or early healing science; Neptune could suggest spiritual matters or a spiritual approach. [We are aware of the double-bodied Midheaven.] The Jupiter links “publication” to communications through its creative ties with the Sun, ruler of the 3rd, and with Pluto. The horoscope clearly orientates itself among the 3rd, 12th, and 8th Houses, with the 9th just around the corner!
~~~This is the horoscope of Isabelle Pagan. She was a Scottish astrologer, writer, and international lecturer in the early years of the Twentieth Century. She was a Theosophist (note 9th House coloring through Uranus, Jupiter, Neptune). She is best remembered for her text, “From Pioneer to Poet”, published in 1911; this is a marvelous, enriching book –a take-to-a-desert-island-forever book that is still available— that links real-life behaviors to zodiacal archetypes. [It is a major favorite in my library.]