1. Aquarius MC.-Uranus(r9,10).Pluto(in 5).-Venus(r5,12).Mars(@IC).-Mercury(in 10, r4).Neptune(on Des, co-r10, -Venus).Jupiter(@IC, r7); Communications, the arts and drama all keyed. Pisces co-rules MC; more than one career focus.
2. Moon* in 1st=AP; doing one's own thing, connecting emotionally with the public.
3. Sun & Nodal Axis both on MC, Sun-Neptune, AP=Sun/Pluto, Jupiter/Pluto, Mars/Pluto; dramatic performance, Expansive transformation, promoting a new perspective
This woman needs a dramatic outlet for her creativity with a new perspective that needs to be communicated. Acting, directing or public speaking seem most likely.
1. Taurus MC.Venus(r10,3)-Neptune(r8 )(both in 5th).Jupiter(in 3)< >Venus, 4 quintiles; aesthetics, the arts, possibly related to healing/therapy
2. Stellium in communications 3rd, also ruled by Venus, includes Moon!, Saturn-Mercury-Jupiter-PlutoE, and Sun on IC; Sun/Moon!=Mercury/Jupiter; strong emphasis in aesthetic communications, writing
3. Saturn=Mars/Uranus, Mars in contact with MC; adds technology to the mix
This man needs to communicate his artistry/aesthetics, probably through graphic design, computer media. I believe healing/therapy will become more predominant with age.
(Note: Sun/Moon=Mercury=Saturn/Pluto - his own skeletons may become the cause or catalyst for learning and sharing alternative healing methodologies.)