Author Topic: Voc Exs 17-18 June 2015  (Read 231 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs 17-18 June 2015
« on: June 17, 2015, 07:41:51 AM »
Voc Exs  June 17, 2015

I’m on my way to Beijing next week --24 hours of Seminar presentations and 55 individual consultations.

Here are two horoscopes I will be seeing:

A. Female:  February 25, 1980 at 11:55 AM in Chengu, China; Asc 17Gem35,

And

B. Male::  Oct 26, 1981 at 00:33 AM in Changsha, China; Asc 12Leo14

What should I present for the vocational profile in each case?

My "take" on Friday as usual... then I will  share what happens after the consultations….  I will be returning to our routine here July 15-16.

Noel Tyl

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:52:10 AM by Noel Tyl »
Noel Tyl

Offline Dean Bensics

Re: Voc Exs 17-18 June 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 10:39:22 AM »
Dear Noel.

Can you list the geographic coordinates for each location as there are multiple options and each is giving me different ASCs from what you list.

Addendum for anyone else having problems with the data:

Chengu aka Chengdu or Chengtu (30N39; 104E04)
Changsha (28N12; 112E58)

Thank-you

Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:23:49 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 10:46:25 AM »
A. Female

1. The Aquarius MC leads to Uranus, which contacts the MC from the 6th.  Social services, technology, inventiveness, science all come to mind.  The 6th House ruler Pluto (research) also contacts the MC, while Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn are all in Virgo.  Additionally, Saturn [8] contacts the MC.

2. Neptune oriental suggests that "dreams and visionary planning are important dimensions of the job hunt and work organization...improvement of people's lot" (Tyl).

3. Aries Point final dispositor Moon is in the 1st..."...the need to be given free rein; putting a personal stamp on things; needing personal outlet for eccentricities" (Tyl) are asking to be noticed and brought forward.

STOP

One or two different routings are suggested.  Either the helping/healing channel, or the entering into an inventive technological field which improves society; for example, the development of alternative energy sources, or environmental protection related industries (such as energy-efficiency consulting).

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/7-fast-growing-industries-to-watch-for-in-china-2014-2

"The message blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate, but to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life."

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 01:56:24 PM »
B. Male

This man has definitely experienced a topsy-turvy or spoiled career life/status.  For professional/career prosperity and status to bloom, much effort will be required.

1. The Taurus MC leads to Venus (3).  It is conjunct Neptune [8], and Neptune aspects the MC.  Venus disposits a total of five 3rd House Libra planets.  Aesthetics, art, (perhaps spirituality) are initially suggested vocational needs.

2. The Moon in the 3rd House is "extremely strong to emphasize communication and information-exchange dimensions...The personality needs to gather, share, and react to information..." (Tyl).

3. Dispositor dynamics lead to a Venus-Jupiter mutual reception, with Venus in Sagittarius ruling the 3rd and 10th and Jupiter in Libra ruling the 5th.  Teaching may also be a strong vocational need.

STOP

The salient vocational need for this man is aesthetic communications.  Sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, music, dance, fine arts, singing, writing, publishing, etc., all come to mind.

"The message blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate, but to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life."

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 09:01:53 PM »
Good Morning Noel. All the best for your China trip.

Female:

1) MC=Ura(6)9,MC-Sat8…humanitarian service, healing, empowerment.
2) Mer(10)-Sat-Ura-Nep(E)…alternative medicine; esoteric practices.
3) MC-Mo*-Mar-JupDSC…needing to care for and fight on behalf of others.
4) MC=Nodes…public focus.

CONCLUSION: A healer, with an ardent need to serve others. Nursing and/or alternative medicine. A crusader/activist with a sensitivity to right wrongs on a humanitarian/international level.

Male:

1) Ven3,MC(-Nep8)<>Jup(3)5-Plu(E)…communicating, writing, teaching; healing; spiritual knowledge; maybe creative asthetics.
2) MC=Su-Mar9…teaching again.

CONCLUSION: Imparting ancient wisdom or esoteric spiritual knowledge as a writer, publisher, translator, teacher. Also, a possibility of a creative, aesthetic dimension directed towards designing, selling, trading, dramatizing.

Regards,
Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:18:41 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline LibraMHVenus11

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 12:15:06 PM »

Analysis: Moon* in the first house shows the need to have significant autonomy in the vocation, regardless of the field choice made.

Pisces intercepted in the 10th house raises the possibility of more than one vocation. Aquarius MH alerts us to a humanitarian focus, as well as a scientific/technology options.

Vocation A: MH ruler Uranus trines Mercury sextiles Saturn? technology systems, technology products
Uranus rules the 9th and 10th, adding elements of academia or internationalism. High influence Sun(3, 4) opposes Jupiter-Mars bringing in the notion of sales promotion.

Vocation B: Aquarius MH with NeptuneE in the 7th  and Uranus in the 6th could signal humanitarian work with the disadvantaged, possibly with an affiliation with an international institution.

Vocation C: NeptuneEQSun(3, 4) suggests talents in communicating and teaching the metaphysical, along with Uranus ruling the 9th. Sun opposes Jupiter, which rules the 7th house of public interface. Uranus•Pluto (6) house of service. Uranus square MC?an unusual vocation assisting others to become their authentic selves, thus raising the possibility of counseling astrology.

Summary: I am not knowledgeable about vocational possibilities in China. I see many vocational possibilities, but they must offer her significant autonomy. The female in Chart A might find a good fit working in international sales of Chinese technology items or the teaching of subjects in technology or international marketing. Also, humanitarian work with the disadvantaged might also be a good fit, perhaps with an international affiliation. Finally, she might find fulfillment in a metaphysical field, such as counseling astrology.

Analysis: Taurus keys Venus (10, 3) < > Jupiter (5). Communication channel prominent. MH ruler Venus sextiles Mercury, reinforcing communication thrust, perhaps communicating artistry.

Third House Stellium containing PlutoE (4) and the Moon (12)?strong need to communicate before a large audience and to influence others. PlutoE qd MH reinforces this and may suggest strong needs to associate with the powerful and/or to be involved with profound topics.

Summary: The Chart B male needs to focus on a vocation utilizing the communications channel. This might be expressed through writing, teaching, or perhaps acting. Additionally, he may need to focus on communicating deep and complex subjects related to profound aesthetics, the human psyche, or unexplained mysteries.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 06:38:26 PM by LibraMHVenus11 »

Offline Sune

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 01:14:42 AM »
A. Female from Chengdu - (thank you Dean Bensics for the addendum).
MC in Aquaris - means 2 vocational needs.

1. UrMC+9 keys Sat8, Mer, NN and MC: Avant-garde, administration/business, alt. healing method, communication, publishing, public exposure.

2. MC keys Su3+IV Jup, Mars, who keys Mer and Su, ruled by NepE co-ruler of MC:
Promotion, opinions/publishing, metaphysical/spirituality.

3. UrMC · Pl6 5 and dispositor of Uranus · Ve12+5: Prominens/power, service, teaching, spirituality.

4. Mo in cancer 1st, Su in Pisces (and Mar) all connected to MC, 3 planets in IV: Do-her-own-thing, highly sensitive, reigning need for emotional security - home is accentuated.

Conclusion
Vocation 1: Communicate and teaching about alt. heal. meth. - probably psychotherapy (many experiences from early childhood).

Vocation 2: Own business with homedecoration or similar connected to home.

B. Male from Changsa
1. Stellium in the 3rd ruled and disposited by VeMC, who is conj Nep8 5<>Ju5: conj Pl E: Communication, aesthetics, alt. heal. meth., teaching/performance, networking.

2. Mo12!3: spirituality/art, communication - repeated.

Conclusion: Promoting art/alt.heal.meth. through networking.

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 04:31:16 AM »
Chengdu

This woman's chart suggests to me she is an intuitive of some sort. The MHP chain leads to Mercury and seems to diffuse without emphatically landing anywhere. Although Mercury does draw in Neptune by aspect which is oriental. mercury ruling her Ascendant in contact with Neptune suggests to me identity confusion and Saturnian delays in identity development. She may find it difficult to 'get on track'. So this part of her consultation will be very important.

The Sun contacts are prominent. Especially the forward thinking Jupiter-Mars.

The Moon in the first house appears quite comfortable but maybe too much so.. and with Uranus10 in contact with the Nodes she needs to be of service to humanity somehow.

Bringing it together: (w/o repeating what has already been stated)

"Chengdu" needs to deliver a message... communicate ideals concerning how other can make a better life for themselves... her message may be less ardent or intrusive and more likely soft pedaled but that will be part of her appeal... soft spoken authority on matters of spirit, health, and community values.

[Thank you Noel... I took liberties to improvise a bit but still join in on my way out the door]

Offline Michael Symms

• TheHolisticAstrologer.com
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 06:58:53 AM »
Dear Noel,

Thank you for this unique opportunity!

A) Female from Chengdu:

1. MC. –Uranus (in 6, -Saturn r8). Pluto (6). –Venus (5,12)…and more, but stop; first fundamental impression I feel says “helping/healing” with “hidden matters of the human psyche” sidling into my mind’s eye.  (If Uranus is not covering the angle, let’s assume it’s in strong aspect.)  Continuing…

2. MC. NeptuneE (at the 7th cusp). Jupiter (-Mars-Sun r3). Mercury. Neptune…tremendous energy tightly focused on aesthetics of human understanding.  A vision needing outlet.  The need for freedom of self expression and the sense of a caring orientation are enhanced by the Moon* in the 1st…and we certainly might feel “teacher” within the profile.

STOP.

This young lady needs to express an aesthetic humanitarian vision in her own personalized way.  Helping, caring, learning and teaching with a publicly oriented outreach.  May involve below-the-surface elements of the human condition; perhaps the esoterica of psychology, sexuality, and/or spirituality.

B) Male from Changsha:

1. MC. Venus (3)-Neptune (in 5). Jupiter (5) <> Neptune; I see 4 Quintiles and the Moon! leading the breathtaking 3rd house stellium, with Venus holding so much promise, power and communication.   

STOP.

This man seems born to communicate creatively, artistically; certainly writing or composing hold strong promise.  Performing or teaching are potential outlets as well.  He must share beauty with others.   

I look forward to the coming developments...

Kind Regards,

Michael

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:33:38 AM by Michael Symms »
Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 07:01:43 AM »
Hi Noel,

Exercise A:

1. Aquarius MC.-Uranus(r9,10).Pluto(in 5).-Venus(r5,12).Mars(@IC).-Mercury(in 10, r4).Neptune(on Des, co-r10, -Venus).Jupiter(@IC, r7); Communications, the arts and drama all keyed. Pisces co-rules MC; more than one career focus.

2. Moon* in 1st=AP; doing one's own thing, connecting emotionally with the public.

3. Sun & Nodal Axis both on MC, Sun-Neptune, AP=Sun/Pluto, Jupiter/Pluto, Mars/Pluto; dramatic performance, Expansive transformation, promoting a new perspective

This woman needs a dramatic outlet for her creativity with a new perspective that needs to be communicated. Acting, directing or public speaking seem most likely.

Exercise B:

1. Taurus MC.Venus(r10,3)-Neptune(r8 )(both in 5th).Jupiter(in 3)< >Venus, 4 quintiles; aesthetics, the arts, possibly related to healing/therapy

2. Stellium in communications 3rd, also ruled by Venus, includes Moon!, Saturn-Mercury-Jupiter-PlutoE, and Sun on IC; Sun/Moon!=Mercury/Jupiter; strong emphasis in aesthetic communications, writing

3. Saturn=Mars/Uranus, Mars in contact with MC; adds technology to the mix

This man needs to communicate his artistry/aesthetics, probably through graphic design, computer media. I believe healing/therapy will become more predominant with age.

(Note: Sun/Moon=Mercury=Saturn/Pluto - his own skeletons may become the cause or catalyst for learning and sharing alternative healing methodologies.) 

Thank you,
Jo-Ann
Jo-Ann Scotto
Astrologer - Life Coach - Intuitive Mentor - Reiki Master
http://DoorwayToTheFuture.com

Offline ryu

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 08:57:24 AM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the wonderful exercise of Midheaven Extension.

A : Female

1. Aquarius MH : Uranus9(-Saturn8).Pluto6(-Venus-Neptune).Venus.Mars(-Jupiter)Mercury.Neptune.Jupiter.Mercury… Social service comes to mind, with strong communications need.  MH-Sun3, Jupiter-Mercury supports communications.  Cancer Moon in 1, with water emphasis supports helping people.  NeptuneE on angle, ruling 10 supports helping people with spiritual or psychological understanding.

STOP

This lady needs to help people with spiritual or psychological understanding.

B : Male

1. Taurus MH : Venus3(-Neptune-Jupiter-Pluto-Mercury-Saturn)<>Jupiter. Aesthetic communications comes to mind.  Moon in 3rd supports this theme

2. MH-Sun-Mars9 supports communication theme, as well as Sun/Moon=Mercury/Jupiter.

STOP

This person needs to communicate aesthetically.  Technology and administrative approach might be also included.

ryu

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 12:21:14 PM »
A lot of keen imagination and measurement skill in your work! Congratulations!

Here are my notes....

1. MH: Uranus in the 6th - Saturn ruling the 8th: alternative healing methodology.

2.  Moon* introduces a corroborating need for nursing/caring, and Moon* is in wide contact Saturn.

3. Neptune co-ruling the Midheaven gives NeptuneE-Saturn, back to the 8th House yet again.

Alternative healing methodology; Social Services.

STOP

1. Communications/Sales --through the stellium in the 3rd House.

2. Midheaven ruler Venus with Neptune suggests aesthetics.  Positioned in the 5th introduces teaching.  Note:  Jupiter<>Venus.

OR  Venus-Neptune in touch with Pluto ruling the 4th:: interior decorator, longs shot: architect.

STOP

Noel Tyl

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 03:28:51 PM »
Thank you Noel,

Enjoy your visit to Beijing. I look forward to the follow-up wrap up.

Jo-Ann
Jo-Ann Scotto
Astrologer - Life Coach - Intuitive Mentor - Reiki Master
http://DoorwayToTheFuture.com

Offline Michael Symms

• TheHolisticAstrologer.com
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 05:48:08 PM »
Thank you, Noel...

Have a great journey and a happy return!

Michael
Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com

Offline Sune

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
Thank you Noel,

With the three planets ind the 4th and the ruler near the MC I would have expected it was the A female from Chengdu, who would have the need for home decoration - and not the B man from Changsa as the connection to the 4th house ruler here seems to be somewhat feeble, but we learn something every time.

I wish you a wonderful journey with many fulfilling meetings and I am looking forward to your being back in good shape,

Sune