Author Topic: March 25-26, 2015  (Read 151 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
March 25-26, 2015
« on: March 25, 2015, 07:06:14 AM »
Voc Exs: March 25-26, 2015

Submit two horoscopes with vocational profiling,
of which you are proud!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline James Williams

Re: March 25-26, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 08:25:11 AM »
I much prefer this format to the usual format, so I'll make the time to share one such example...please see the attached chart below...

1. The Cancer MC leads us to the Moon, which is in the 1st House, and it contacts the Midheaven.  The Moon in the 1st House suggests "doing things one's own way; the need to be given free reign; putting a personal stamp on things; needing permissible outlet for eccentricities; the entrepreneur" (Tyl).

2. The vocational need to communicate is also highly suggested, as Mercury (12) is at the Aries Point in the 3rd House, and it indirectly contacts the MC through its contact with the Moon.

3. Neptune (6) oriental suggests "a palpable search for the idealized...the hope is to realize harmony between what is expected and what can be" (Tyl).  Neptune also contacts the MC.

4. Chart ruler Venus [8] is peregrine and disposits 3rd House ruler Jupiter, and Jupiter contacts the MC.

STOP.

Now please read page 53 in Noel's Vocations book, for the description he provides regarding the helping/healing channel...

This person works as a Marriage and Family therapist.

;)
"The message blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate, but to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life."

Offline Sune

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 03:43:16 AM »
A. Edite. Nov 30, 1982, 07:15 Riga, Latvia.
1. Mo As+2 12  keys Ura9 Sun36, Sat 7+8 5, Ve 5+11 6: Moon - singleton, bucket: A powerful need complex in caretaking, connected with alternative healing methodologies. Avantgarde, communication, administration, aesthetic, service - mainly the helping-healing channel.

2. MC keys Sun, Ura, Mars 7 sq by Sat and Pluto, Node: Independent and strong outreach to the public

Conclusion: This woman needs to run her own business about avant-garde alternative healing methodologies.

The reality: She has developed her own unique style of alternative beauty-health-massage - as her own business.
(Which we also can see  in MoAs q Ve 6 - Physical appearance - fixed determination with aesthetic - in the 6th as a service.).

B: Sune. April 28, 1949, 5:06 am, Copenhagen, Denmark.

1. SatMC 5 keys Me6 - Asc. Mo E: with Su5: Teacher and communication

2.  Stellium of Mar, Mo, Su, VeAs + 6  the 12th, ruled by and q Nep: Spirituality

3. Sat also keys Ma12 12 and Ur, ruled by Me conj As: Astrology is also suggested.

Conclusion: This person needs to teach and to communicate about alternative healing methodologies, incl. astrology and spirituality

The reality: This is what I do today. I have often wished that a skilled astrologer had counseled me when I was young about my vocation. Many years of doubts and wasting time along dead end roads could have been avoided - but of course that was probably part of the learning process.

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:04:51 AM »
Here is an example that was particularly fulfilling.
Male
May 3 1991
2:21 pm
Fairfax, VA  (Asc 5 Virgo 08)

1. Gemini MC keys Mercury (Asc ,2) . Mars (9) . Moon (11) . Saturn (5) < > Uranus (6)......we see more than one vocational focus possible - with communication at the center.

2. Mars, Uranus, Mercury are all in contact with the routing planets. Sun (12) and Neptune (7) are added due to contact. Venus (3,9) is peregrine and is QD Moon - AND there is a stellium in the 5th..... soloistic creative performance is added. There is also the suggestion of free lance or self employed. Executive Moon in Capricorn echoes this.

STOP

I could clearly see and feel the athletic expression, the adventure need, the communication channel, and creative communication - with the soloistic self employed or free lance.  It was a challenge to bring it all together. Internationalism is also suggested (Sun in the 9th).

I simply said -- You need to have a vocational outlet that allows you adventurous freedom with enormous focus on creative communication. I mentioned that this may flow into two separate vocations either running simultaneously or sequentially.

*He graduated college with a degree in geography - and called for a consultation because he was waiting to hear if he would be hired by National Geographic for a 6 month opportunity in Africa. It would involve white water rafting and photo journalism. (He does plan on getting his Masters degree in photo journalism). The suggestion was strong that he would get the Nat Geo gig -- and he called a week later saying that he was hired.

He is also a gifted guitar player and has a very successful jam band - with one album already recorded.

The male I just described referred one of his friends to me - which was also very interesting:

Male
March 18 1991
1:13 pm
New York, NY  (Asc 1 Leo 01)

1. Aries MC keys Mars < > Mercury (3,12). Mercury sits at the MC, and Moon conjunct Venus in Aries also sits high in the chart - in the 10th...... we see energy flowing to creative communication and promotion. Creative need is echoed with 5 quintiles. 

2. Mercury is in contact with Uranus (7) and Neptune (9) - echo of creative/inventive communication - with public connection added. Mars is in contact with Sun (Asc) IN the 9th - soloistic need.

3. Saturn E on an angle and Pluto! (5) FD (rushing into the 5th) -- performance channel activated. Business management is also suggested - with energy naturally moving toward successful/well known/famous people. *I also started to think about teaching as a possibility.

4. Sun/Moon = Mercury and Uranus.... one more echo of innovative communication.

STOP

Mars in a double bodied sign suggests two channels. I could see a very sensitive nervous system (Mercury (3) agitated by Uranus-Neptune square - AND Mars in Gemini square Sun) -- I asked about how anxiety or nerves gets in the way..... he confirmed that his mental BUZZ can be a real problem.

I simply said that there was a need to promote and manage in a business capacity WITH powerful creative communication needs. I also mentioned that teaching and creative performance -- practicing an art in order to try to reach perfection seemed part of the path (Saturn E).....

*He majored in music industry - and is a gifted classical guitar musician. He is one of the band members of the person I mention above. Interesting that it's a rock jam band - with the accentuated Uranus-Neptune conjunction in mutual reception with Saturn. Currently he is also doing private music lessons with students - while developing and marketing the band.

** Natal note: the key to the entire consultation was discussing how nervous agitated anxiety can derail him from success. His mind never stops - and he is working hard to resolve this.

Kathy
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:13:30 AM by Kathy Rose »
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 08:44:30 AM »
Here are two examples of how I helped people "tweak" vocational profiles.

Example one, 1975 female from Warsaw, working as a designer in the fashion industry, unhappy producing sports related accessories.

MC.Venus.Moon.Saturn(mutual reception).  Perhaps the need to design women's lingerie, or otherwise sexy clothing.  Even a mission statement about it (Jupiter ruling her ASC and square to the 8th house set).  Pluto opposite Mars at MC-IC suggests some exhibitionist need...to overcome blocks about sexual expression.

Also, Moon in first house, suggesting the need to do her own thing, and not take orders of what is needed.

This sort of help in consultation seemed to give her more confidence and encourage a new direction.

Example 2, female born in 1954, retired from technical jobs that paid well, but gave her no personal satisfaction.  Her avocation was helping with the care of animals.  Mercury at MC is Q to Mars in the 6th directly opposite the Jupiter in the 12th.

Her artistic need as seen by MC.Neptune in 5th never really got developed except for home decor.   The importance of using artistic expression was stressed, and she purchased a good camera.  Funny that she started taking pictures of man-hole covers around the world.....(Mercury opposite Moon at MC-IC). 

Barbara Ybarra

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 08:52:06 AM »
Hi Noel,

I'm only submitting one today.

My pride in the following chart is of a woman who truly exemplifies following one's purpose. Her Chart: May 2, 1960 2:20am EDT Woonsocket, RI - 16 Aquarius 16

1. Taurus Sun, Cancer Moon; Sagittarius MC.Jupiter (r10,11).Saturn*(r12)-Moon*(r6); leadership, performance, management, security

2. Jupiter in contact with Venus-Mercury and Uranus (in 7 opposing Aquarius Asc); Communications, aesthetics, innovation, humanitarian

3. MC contacts Moon*, Saturn*, Pluto(in 7, r9); Moon contacts Mercury(r7), Venus(r3,8), Mars(in 1, r2); Government, politics, projection to the public, large institutions, promotion, finances

4. Sun-Neptune(r1, in 8 ), Mars-Node(in 7), 5 Quintiles; dramatic performance, energetic interaction with the public, creativity

This woman needs a leadership role in business/finances/government where she can  communicate dramatically and creatively. Philanthropy will also be important.

Lynn T. began her career in retail. She owned her own clothes boutique for a while and would produce fashion shows for charity. She later worked in banking with high-end accounts, and politics in a support role. She is currently celebrating her 10th year owning a successful business in which public speaking is a major element. Her company has  become Massachusett's leading government incentives consulting firm, with both national and global clients. These incentives allow for more money poured into the local economy and job creation.

Jo-Ann
Jo-Ann Scotto
Astrologer - Life Coach - Intuitive Mentor - Reiki Master
http://DoorwayToTheFuture.com

Offline pdw

« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:28:12 AM »
Very interesting profiles. Thanks, Noel & All.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #7 on: Today at 07:32:20 AM »
Thanks for the chance to express ourselves freely, Noel.  I chose two that had planets at the MC-IC, an aspect which so often seems to take over the whole profile.  But not always. 

Kathy Rose, I appreciated your young man with the Gemini MC and loaded 5th house.  I just sat down with a person whose family horoscopes all shouted journalistic publications, and there were those careers, but the son, born in 1987, is fighting it, even with his Sagittarius MC conjunct Uranus and squaring Jupiter in Pisces in the first.  Like the rest of the family he is athletic too (comes with the Jupiter and Sagittarius).  He sulks about not making professional basketball.  He needs to get out there with a camera maybe.  He has a Sun stellium in Gemini in the 3rd, but no credentialed degree.  I'm thinking papparazzi/ambulance chaser! 

Barbara Ybarra

Offline James Williams

« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:32:55 AM »
I was going to wait until next week to present this example, but since this person is currently a Clinical Psychologist--specializing in couples counseling--this chart is therefore an excellent contrast model to the chart of the Marriage and Family Therapist I presented above in this thread.  Please notice the subtle differences (and similarities) in the vocational needs between these two examples!

1. The Scorpio MC leads us to Pluto (psychotherapy), which contacts the MC from the 7th and/or 8th House.  Also please notice that Pluto additionally contacts Neptune (detection--please see p. 39 in Noel's Vocations book).

2. Pluto also contacts Venus, and there are 4 quintiles!  Therefore, creative expression is a highly suggested vocational need.  And please notice that Pluto also contacts both rulers of the 7th House (public projection and partnership modality--please see pp. 28-29 in Noel's Vocations book).

3.  The Moon (7) is rushing into the 12th House..."a director, a consultant, a silent partner...being importantly persuasive" (please see p. 30 in Noel's Vocations book).

4. Mars (3) is oriental.  "The sense of advertising...image building, stirring things up to one's point of view is very strong" (please see p. 16 in Noel's Vocations book).

5. Jupiter (12) contacts Mercury [6, 8], and both of them contact Uranus, and Uranus contacts the MC (please see p. 53 in Noel's Vocations book under the Helping/Healing channel).  Jupiter also disposits the 4 Sagittarius planets (please see p. 15 in Noel's Vocations book under the Stellium subheading), therefore, "presiding over...motivating others, opining...being on or arranging for display of personal skill" (please see p. 53 in Noel's Vocations book under the Performing channel) are also highly suggested vocational needs.

STOP.

;)
"The message blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate, but to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life."