Noel Tyl
October 22, 2014, 02:32:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voc Exs October 15-16, 2014  (Read 223 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: October 15, 2014, 07:32:57 AM »

Voc Exs  Oct 15-16, 2014

A.  Male:  October 9, 1835 at 7:00 AM LMT in Paris FRANCE; Asc: 23Lib22

B.  Male: November 8, 1884 at 9:30 AM GMT in Zurich, Switzerland:  Asc 21Sag  (note: GMT)

Enjoy!

**Important Lesson:  obviously these birth times are rounded off.  If there is a slight adjustment, things WILL fit an emerging scenario.  This is “seat of your pants” rectification;  you think, “if the birth time were 8 minutes later, then the Midheaven would be 2 degrees further along and everything would  come together!”

Such adjustments are part of the art.

Noel Tyl

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:05:18 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Noel Tyl
Catherine

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 10:19:59 AM »

Dear Noel, thank you for this opportunity to exercise vocational profiling.

Male A

I added 2 minutes to the birth time to bring the Midheaven to Leo to fit the theatrical profile.

1. SuMC-Ve* with Ne5=MH=Ma7<>Pl2
...Aesthetics, arts, a powerhouse.

2. Mo(7)-Me and Sa3=ASC; both Moon and Saturn.Ve*
...Public projection with strong sense of leadership. Mo-Me with prominent Neptune feels like music.

3. Ju3(9) with Ne=Me/Sa and Me/Ju=MC/ASC
...A composer and writer.    Bravissima!

This man needs to compose and perform music; also a leader and an intellectual.

Male B

1. Ve*5,MC(9)(-MC)-Ur2^(9)-Me9(11) <> q Pl11(5)-Ju
...Academia, psychology, values, small group setting, research, teaching.

2. Mo!7*(7) with Ne-MC and Ne-Su; 3 quintiles
...Need for public projection and creativity to shine at work. With Sa!ASC-MC, probably a leader in his field.

This man needs to combine academia and research with creativity and teaching, and bring it to the public.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:21:12 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Catherine
Dean Bensics

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »

Good Morning Noel.

Just one this week.

Male (B):

1) Ven*5,MC-Ura^…technological, scientific, statistical, or experimental, creative breakthroughs.
2) Mo*7-Nep3…needing to communicate with others.
3) Mer9(-Su8,-Nep3)<>Plu(-Jup(8)12)…academic research; the intuitive, instinctual mind; healing and the esoteric; psychology.   ---Very fine, Dean.

CONCLUSION: I’d refrain from an all-encompassing grand conclusion and let the client lead me with acceptance or rejection of the individual parts above.

Regards,
Dean Bensics

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:19:34 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Michael Symms

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 05:51:13 PM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you again for these learning opportunities.  My apologies; I only have time for one this evening.

A) Gentleman from Paris (Noting your advisory and seeing the super late Cancer degree at the top…):  

1.  MC. Sun. – Venus* (-JupiterE in 9, r3); Neptune (5)=MC…Creative expression.  (That's sufficient, but...)

2.  Moon in 7 – Mercury (r9, with Mars r7) – Jupiter echoes communication; may reinforce suggestion of a performance orientation.

STOP.

There must be artistic expression, probably as a performer; Writing /composing seems likely as well.

I look forward to the wrap-up!    [[[Excellent work, Michael]]]

Kind Regards,

Michael
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:18:09 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
Sune

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 03:02:16 AM »

Dear Noel,
I also appreciate this learning opportunity very much.

A. Male from Paris, 1835
With the birth time moved 8 minutes later we get a more convincing
1. MC in Leo · Sun · Ven* sq Jup3 9:  Aesthetic, idealism, communication, publishing, international.
2. MC conj Nep5 sq Mer9, MarVII 1 <>Plu: Art, performance, powerfull vocal expression - singer?
3. Nep = Mo/Sun + Sun = Ven/Plu: Same message: artist, powerful selfexpression in the arts

Conclusion:: This French gentleman needs to express himself internationally through art - perhaps as an opera singer.

B. Swiss gentleman
1. MC · Ven*5 conj Uran AP in the 9: Aesthetic, performance, teaching, international, publishing, law, inventiveness
2. Nep3 4 opp Sun, Mer9 <> Plu: Powerful artistic, international communicator.
3. Sat ! = Mo*8/Nep + Mo*8/Plu: Responsibilty, maturity through deep intense emotional and spiritual transformation

Conclusion: This Swiss gentleman needs to express himself through art in an unique way [[!!!]]  and to encourage social responsibility.

Best regards to all,   Very fine work, Sune!!!
Sune
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:16:53 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Maz

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 04:55:47 AM »

Good afternoon Noel,

I've been looking forward to this since wednesday... I know, it's sad....

Anyway...   So have I!

Subject A

Moved forward to create a Leo MC - Could have equally moved back but with Jupiter Oriental and AP=Mars/Uranus, didn't...

Leo - Sun - Venus (FD)

Venus contacts Jupiter and Sun with Jupiter Oriental

MC contacts Neptune

AP = Mars/Uranus
___

Initial thoughts - Theatre, Arts, Intellect (3rd and 9th house emphasis)
___

Final thoughts - Performing to the public, arts, theatre or possibly some leaning to mathematics or higher scientific learning.  Extraordinary; beautifully deduced.

I know these options are 180 degrees to each other but with Neptune and Mars/Uranus, I see a merging of something unusual.

Subject B

No need to consider modifying MC as it's not on a cusp...

Libra - Venus (FD)

Venus is ! and Oriental and Saturn and Moon are also ! (Wow! Very nice)

Seems to stop here but wait... Venus is conjunct Uranus and Uranus = AP

Uranus contacts Pluto and we see Mercury and Pluto in MR

STOP

Initial thoughts are something amazing, forceful, explosive. Whoever this person is, people will know about him.

Final thoughts - A powerful and forceful projection of personality is suggested. I'm thinking arts or something cultural with Dali-like [[!!!]]qualities but I'm intrigued with the number of ! planets, Uranus = AP and Mercury Pluto MR so logic, inner self, self-healing through art but in a very unique/exotic/erotic way. [[!!!]]

--Maz... look at your instincts, productive every time you settle in with the challenge.  Why don't you dig into the book and discipline those instincts further?  You show conspicuous talent!!!!!

Waiting for wrap up and then waiting for next week... I know.... very, very sad!!!

Thanks,

Maz
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:14:50 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Reina Hanson

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 08:21:09 AM »

Good Morning Noel!
Here’s my take:

Male A
October 9, 1835 at 7:00 (7:08) AM LMT in Paris FRANCE; Asc: 23Lib22

Leo Mh Sun(10)-Venus*(1/8/12)

1.   Mh Sun (-Mh) keys the Libra cluster of Venus*(1/8/12; -Mh)) and ang. Saturn(cor 3 w/JupiterE) suggesting strong needs for aesthetic communication channeled into performance needs [Ang. Neptune in the 3rd (r. 5; –Mh); Mh=ang. Neptune/Venus*].  

2.   He is also likely a composer (JupiterE –Mercury) and a conductor/arranger (Venus* r.8 and ang. Saturn).

Summary
There is much musical originality (PlutoQNeptune), needs for putting his own spin on things (perhaps  pioneering in music) with high drama connected to his work (Pluto disp. Mercury and <> Mars).

===============================================

Male B
November 8, 1884 at 9:30 GMT in Zurich, Switzerland:  Asc 21Sag  (note: GMT)

Libra Mh Venus*(5/10)  

1.   Mh, keying Venus* asp. AP Uranus[=Moon(7; -Mh)/Mars] is the signature for science or technology.

2.   Pluto <>Mercury & disp. Sun(r.Cool asp. Jupiter(12) suggests intense mind work focused through the 8th (holding Jupiter) offering new perspectives (Pluto-AP Uranus) within highly innovative avant garde healing methodologies.   (!)

3.   For reinforcement, a strong sense of life purpose to advance and perhaps pioneer theories and scientific law as an acknowledged expert in his field (Saturn-Jupiter r.12/1), which was likely as a psychiatrist.

Summary
•   Working in clinics and hospitals may be represented by the 11th and 12th Houses and teaching/academia potentials by Venus* r.5 and Mercury r.9.
•   To add further flavor, Jupiter r. 12 asp. Mercury r.6 suggests the unconscious mind linked to social service needs.

Reina, as always, your work is beyond superb; it's inspired.  --NT

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:06:48 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 10:27:57 AM »

WRAP-UPS

Voc Exs October 15-16, 2014

---Well, well, well!  What a fine turnout!  Talent galore!!  Congratulations.

Aren't you pleased with yourselves!!!!! Your teacher is!!!

WRAP-UPS

A.  Male:  October 9, 1835 at 7:00 AM LMT in Paris FRANCE; Asc: 23Lib22

1. Initial observations:  Neptune wants to be prominent, to be echoed by Venus with the Sun, ruling the Midheaven.  If this man had been born 5 minutes earlier  (4 minutes time-change for a one-degree change on the Midheaven), the Midheaven would be 1 Leo, sharing the Neptune axis.

2.  MH Leo:  Sun-Venus; echo of Neptune ruling the 5th. .  Neptune-MH:  in the arts as a performer (5th).

3. SunMercuryVenus*-Jupiter ruling the 3rd:  composer.    ----Note as well this genius shows Pluto-SunVenus, with Pluto also in touch with Jupiter, ruler of the mind-set 3rd.

4. This man was also known for being gruff and rude; we note Saturn on the Ascendant

This is the horoscope of  Camille Saint-Saens: French composer, organist, pianist,  He was extremely genius-precocious in learning music and language.  His ancillary studies included geology, archaeology, botany, and  lepidoptery.  He was an expert mathematician.  Composer Berlioz said: “He knows everything, but lacks inexperience.” (!)

B.  Male: November 8, 1884 at 9:30 GMT in Zurich, Switzerland:  Asc 21Sag  (note: GMT)

1. Libra Midheaven:  Venus*Uranus (creative invention) --Moon* wants to rule the 8th!

Note: if this man had been born 5 minutes earlier, Cancer would appear on the 8th cusp, ruled by the Moon*.  The Moon is also in touch with the Midheaven.  This feels like a “fit”.

2.  SunMercury-Neptune:  vision; invention; in alternative healing field.

STOP

This is the horoscope of psychologist  Hermann Rorschach, creator of the famed “ink blot tests” used to detect undercurrents of psychological problems.

---Fascinating, eh?

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Maz

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »

Hi Noel,

Many thanks for that. Enjoyed your comments and the first one made me laugh as well.

I must say, that I am extremely surprised and impressed with my subject A, and really, when you think about it, composing is also mathematical in nature. Also, subject B, I think I did myself proud as well. I remember my very, very young school days now that you mention who this guy was, when we used to giggle at what some of the ink blots resembled but I can't mention these on this site!  Cheesy

Now that I have much more time on my hands taking a pause from my studies, yes I think I will revisit my MHEP book.

Take care, Maz

Dean Bensics

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 12:27:39 PM »

Thank-you Noel.

Regards,

Dean Bensics
Sune

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »

The excitement of the week is over.
I shall study the steps and extract the essence so I can be ready for next week.
Thank you Noel for excellent examples.
Sune
Reina Hanson

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 03:24:00 PM »

Dear Noel:

Thank you for your very kind words.  They are much appreciated.

And the charts were very interesting. I always learn something.

Regards ........................ Reina
Michael Symms

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 04:30:39 PM »

Thank you, Noel.

Michael

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
Catherine

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »

Thank you, Noel.

Reina, I admire your work so much!

Have a good weekend everyone,

Catherine