Noel Tyl
December 21, 2014, 09:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voc Exs December 17-18, 2014  (Read 202 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: December 17, 2014, 06:07:52 AM »

Voc Exs   December 17-18, 2014

A.  Male:  July 6, 1946 at 6:44 PM in New York City NY;  Asc:  20Sag35

B.  Male:  July 6, 1946 at 7:26 AM in New Haven CT; Asc: 7Leo06

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Sune

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 03:55:04 AM »

Hello Noel and all,  ---Sorry, Sune:  we say, you zig when you should have zagged!
Yes - I noticed the same birthdays - with 12 hours and some land between.

A. Male:
1. MC Libra Keys Ven5, keys Mo8 and Jup12 in the 10th; Mo keys Plu8, Nep39: Entertainment/teaching. Alternative, spiritual therapies. Highly sensitivity. Public exposure. Communication and publishing. We also see the Western and Southern Hemispheres indicating the need for an audience.

2. Mo and Jup is disposited by Ven8; keys Merc and Plu8: 8th house highly emphasized - research and communication.

3. Sun = Mo/Nep and 3 Quintiles. Sensitivity and creativity emphasized.

Conclusion: This gentleman needs to publish and communicate on a stage about psychism.

B. Male:
1. MC Aries keys Mer3 conj As and PluIV, SunAs12:Communication and research is projected powerfully. Perhaps this one needs to work from home - withdrawn, which also Sun and Saturn6 12 supports. Saturn keys MC indicates business or administration.
6th and 12 houses point on service and health. Eastern hemisphere and the 3 planets in the 1st house: His own man.

2. Nep9, Mo12 and Jup5 in the 3rd are disposited by VenIV: same story - with teaching added.

3. Sun = Merc3/UranVII+8: Innovative communication about alternatives ways.

Conclusion: This gentleman needs to make a living from writing and publishing educational material from his home about research in alternative health and spirituality.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:30:59 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Michael Symms

"We like dancing and we look divine!"

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 05:13:09 PM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you for another chance to practice and learn.

A) Gentleman from the “Big Apple”:  

1. Neptune! (3)-MC. Venus (5). Sun. Moon (-Jupiter, r Asc) in 10. Venus…Aesthetic expression, taking charge in a highly personalized manner.  

2. UranusE-Nodes (conjunct Desc). Mercury (7,9)-Pluto (in Leo…) echoes individuation, and suggests the need for a large audience.  Mars! enhances an emerging “performance” profile.  (Athletics?) ---Everything this actor does is 'athletic'! 

STOP.

This fellow needs to reach a large audience, performing/entertaining and expressing himself with artistry and a highly energized, personalized flair.

(But what about that 8th house???)  --I don't know... but the prevailing measurements are entertainment for sure.

B) Gentleman from New Haven:

1. MC. Mars!. Mercury-Pluto-Asc. Sun (in 12). Moon (12). Venus (10). Sun; MC-Saturn! (r6, in 12)…Power communication with a dramatic flair, possibly tied to social/political-governmental service and/or related business interests.  An enforcement component seems possible.

2. UranusE (7)-Nodes would seem to suggest enhanced public visibility, related to the societal service theme.

3. AP=Mars/MC; MC=Sun/Asc; Mars=Saturn/MC; Mercury=Pluto/Asc; Nodes=Uranus=Pluto/MC…This lends support to the social or governmental/political service profile; perhaps the (maverick?) business executive.

STOP.

I think this man needs to be a force, a power player even, in the world of socio-political-government service and/or, maybe, big business.  He would seem to employ a dramatic persona and a talent to communicate with both power and a creative sense of finesse and persuasion (Mercury-Pluto; Moon-Jupiter w/Neptune in 3).   ---Excellent work, Michael;  Very well done.

(I’m intrigued by a possible allusion to aesthetic expression and performance or education.  A secondary profile maybe?)    

I look forward to the wrap-up!

Kind Regards,

Michael
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:27:03 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
Maz

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 03:50:10 AM »

Good afternoon Noel,

The Evening Male...

Libra MC - Venus - Sun - Moon - Venus

Jupiter contacts MC - Jupiter sextiles Venus and Jupiter also trines an all-important angular Nodal Axis

8 quintiles (Maz I suggest you tighten your orb specs on quintiles...say, to 2.5; otherwise you will be misled on occasion about 'creativity)  and a take-charge Moon in 10th and a Stellium in 8th in Leo drawing attention to a powerful “creative outlet expression” - possibly in acting.   Excellent

Uranus is E and Mars and Neptune are !
Neptune is on the MC as well emphasising/confirming communication and film as Neptune also rules 3rd.

Creative Expression channel is strongly suggested due to Neptune and Venus emphasis, Mercury Pluto conjunction in Leo and multiple quintiles.

AP = Moon/Mars and Mars/Jupiter
Sun = Moon/Neptune, Mercury/Uranus, Uranus/Pluto
Mars = Moon/Saturn

STOP

A person with a powerful need to express creativity whether it is through publishing/writing/acting. Uranus E introduces adventure, excitement, innovation, danger etc... into the equation.   --Excellent!

Morning male to follow

and here he is...

Aries MC - Mars - Mercury - Sun - Moon - Venus, MC opposes Jupiter - Venus - Sun - Moon Venus again

Moon in 3rd - strong emphasis in communication, reacting to, or disseminating, information or could even be an actor.

2 Stelliums in 1st (Leo) and 3rd (libra) increasing focus on communication and theatrics/acting.

Mars ! and we see a Uranus E conjunct Nodal Axis - public outreach is important with a touch of excitement and adventure

Multiple quintiles again

Midpoints
AP = Sun/Uranus BUT also interesting in that it’s similar to previous case EXCEPT less emphasis on the Moon. How will he be different from the first case?   --Excellent guiding question.

12th house emphasis and also, 1st and 3rd. Ascendant is also emphasised with contact to the Mercury Pluto conjunction.

Creative Channel and maybe even Administration Channel important. I am confused...  Huh

STOP

Torn between acting again and big business/information gathering. With all the quintiles, I’m going for.... acting again. But the midpoints don’t really agree or suggest this is my right choice... So there we go... an actor, a very serious actor I would say, or even an actor who always plays the villain. Yep, I feel much better now  Wink  Oooops!

Thank you Noel...

Maz

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:24:22 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
ryu

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 07:48:24 AM »

Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the wonderful MHEP exercise.

A : Male

1. Libra MH: Venus5(-Neptune3-Uranus-Moon).Sun(-Jupiter).Moon.Venus… Uranus is on 7th.  Artistic performance comes to mind. --Ryu:  You should have stopped right here!!!! Build a bit on it and 'score a lot of points'!!!!

2. There is a stellium in 8th.  Moon in 10th ruling 8th, and MC-Sun ruling 8th add to emphasis on 8th, too.  MC-Mercury-Pluto in 8th also adds to 8th theme. ---I don't know what to make of the the 8th House emphasis, except that the other point for entertainment prevail in reality. Then 5th emphasis might become teaching.  You don't need this diversion; it doesn't fit the entertainment scenario you are building.

STOP

This person needs to help and heal people with special knowledge and teach the subject.   --What happened to the entertainment deduction?Huh

B : Male

1. Aries MH: Mars!.Mercury3(-Pluto-AS).Sun(-Moon12).Moon-Jupiter.Venus.Sun…   Strong personal projection through communication comes to mind.  Stellium in 1st and 3rd support this point. Venus-Jupiter-Uranus7-Nodal axis adds to personal projection toward public and people.

2. Saturn-MC suggests business and administration.  Saturn.Moon12-Jupiter-MC suggests involvement in a large organization.

STOP

This person needs to project himself toward public and communicate, being involved in a large organization administratively. --Very good!!!!!!!!!  this is a past president of the United States!!!!

ryu
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:20:24 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »

WRAP-UPS

Voc Exs   December 17-18, 2014

A.  Male:  July 6, 1946 at 6:44 PM in New York City NY;  Asc:  20Sag35

1. The MH ruler, Venus, is in contact with the Moon (and one can not help but feel the entertainment drama of Venus in Leo); and Venus rules the 5th.

2.  We check Neptune (for the entertainment industry): it is peregrine and rules the communications, writing 3rd.

3. The Moon is also in contact with Saturn, suggesting the need to administer things himself, taking hi life where he wants it.

STOP

This man needs to be in the entertainment industry, writing, acting, administrating his role; taking chances in any way he can to make a go of it (see Uranus oriental), out to a big audience (Uranus-Node-Descendant)

~~~This is the horoscope of Sylvester Stallone.

(Note: Stallone’s mother was a professional astrologer.  See UranusE-Node; see Mars!, ruling the 4th)

B.  Male:  July 6, 1946 at 7:26 AM in New Haven CT; Asc: 7Leo06

1.   For me, the most important observation is with regard to Saturn: Saturn is peregrine and in touch with the Midheaven, suggesting a powerful administrative perspective.

2.  The Midheaven ruler, Mars is also peregrine!.Mercury, and Mercury is on an Angle in contact with Pluto.  --This is a big self-projection need for sure.

3. The Moon-Jupiter contact brings in the 12th again,  bolstered by the Sun there in touch with Jupiter.

---I realized that seeing  Saturn! as ruler of the 6th, social services the ‘feel’ of administration/government took over, making the 12th most significant.

STOP

~~This is the horoscope of George W. Bush

Interesting, eh?

Noel Tyl

We will suspend our work, please, over the Christmas holidays.

We can resume December 31-January 1, 2015

Joyeux Noel

Noel Tyl
Maz

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 09:45:17 AM »

Hi Noel,

Thank you for the note on orbs - I am using new software and forgot to change it to 2.5. I had it set to 4 for some strange reason.

Regarding Mr Bush - a definite Oooops ! But then again, I think acting is an essential role in politics  Grin ! But how on earth did I miss that Saturn peregrine? That would have changed everything for me.

Have an excellent Xmas and New Year,

Maz
Sune

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 10:09:07 AM »

Hello Noel and all,

I thought I finally got it - but again no I did not.
I am glad for these exercises - I really need them. Again thank you for giving the opportunity to learn.
I find vocational profiling much more complicated than it appears to be.
Yet things must be kept simple - that must be the zag!

The orbs - mmhh - I have some adjustments to make.

See you soon there.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all - from,
Sune

Michael Symms

"We like dancing and we look divine!"

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 02:47:32 PM »

Thank you, Noel.

Michael

Joyeux Noel!

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print