Author Topic: Voc Exs March 4-5, 2015  (Read 94 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Voc Exs March 4-5, 2015
« on: March 04, 2015, 06:15:25 AM »
Voc Exs March 4-5, 2015

A.  Male:  August 07, 1956 at 6:40 AM in Cleveland OH; Asc 16Leo24

B.  Female: December 12, 1867 at 5:43 PM in Cupar UK [in Fife, Scotland; Asc 19Can29]

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Sune

Re: Voc Exs March 4-5, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:41:26 AM »
Hello Noel and everybody.

A. Man from Cleveland, 1956
1. Stellium in 1st house, Su*!= AC, Mo12 As in Leo: Enormous ego projection. Spirituality could be involved to.

2. VeMC + 3 AP and =Pl/MC and MC keys Me* and Ju5: Aesthetic communication, with meaning - teaching. Public exposure

3. Mo rules the 12, contains Ur, which keys Nep8:Alternative healing methodologies.

This gentleman needs to be in the dramatic centre of all things and to express or teach his message - perhaps about alternative healing methodologies.  --Almost... see how you could adjust this.

B. Scottish lady, 1867 - can with MC in Pisces have 2 vocations
1. NeMC 10, keys Ur8and Mo in the 12th and Ve5; AP = AP/Mo:
Entertainment or teaching - very much public exposed about alternative healing methodologies, avant-garde. 
She be on a stage as a medium.

2. Me12 and SaVII in the 5th keys Ju in the 9th, ruling 6th, which have Su, Mar, Ve5:
She also has a need to write and publish teaching material. --Very good.

These two seems to be tricky! I am looking forward to the round-up.
Sune

« Last Edit: Today at 07:29:53 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 05:24:34 PM »
Good Morning, Noel!

Thank you for another round of exercises.

Mr. Cleveland:

MC keys Ve ^ 3.MO I rul 12. Su FD XII 1; stel I; Ur ! rul 7 = Me/Ve = MC;  Me FD sextile Ve; Ve trine Ne

This man needs to be a dramatic entrepreneur, communicating an idealistic and avant garde aesthetic vision to the public. He may apply his "insider's perspective" as a consultant or work "behind the scenes".   --Very good.  Nice to have you back with us!

Looking forward to the wrap!

Elisabeth Grace

« Last Edit: Today at 07:27:48 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 10:26:39 PM »
Hello Noel,

EXERCISE A:

1. MC TAURUS.Venus^(-Neptune, r8 ).Moon (in 1).Leo Sun!*(into 1-quintile Neptune); Aesthetics, the arts, possibly healing/therapy, drama, entertainment, "do your own thing", eccentricity

2.Mc contacts Mercury*,-Jupiter(r5), Mars(r9, in 8 ), UranusE; communications about the avant garde, need for adventure

3. Closest MPs: Venus=Jupiter/Neptune, Node=Mercury/Jupiter, Moon=Mars/Uranus; expression of aesthetics through expansive vision, push to the public through writing, need for risk-taking

This man will be a maverick of sorts. He will need to either lead/direct others or work solo through dramatic, artistic expression. He will also be known for his writings.  --Pretty good!

EXERCISE B

1. MC Pisces (more than one vocation possible).Neptune (in 10).Mars (in 6).Jupiter (in 9); aesthetics, music, spirituality

2. Neptune in touch with Uranus (r8,9)-Moon* (both in 12)-Venus (r5, in 6), Saturn-Mercury (both in 5); social services, inventiveness, behind the scenes, teaching, helping, healing

3. AP=Sun/Moon

This woman will be involved in teaching & social services through metaphysical/spiritual or creative means   --very good!
There will be a definite projection out to the public.

Thank you once again Noel,
Jo-Ann

« Last Edit: Today at 07:26:48 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline LibraMHVenus11

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:37:50 PM »
Hello Noel,

My first time posting (in trepidation). --Welcome!  No need to worry... I remember when the stars of this technique were just starting!!!! And with practice and the honing of instinct, they now  shine so brightly.  Be patient.

A. Cleveland Male

MHTau•Ven3Can•MooLeo•Sun* MH-UrELeo•Sun*-ASC MH-MerVir-JupVir•Mer*

I totally appreciate your inclination to the drama/communication; but in meeting this reserved man, you would adjust and focus on 3rd House needs helpfully through writing etc.. UranusE should have led you into the avant garde, the possibility of astrology. Good work.

This gentleman must uniquely do his own thing (1st house stellium/moon), with a strong need for self-expression and drama (Leo Moon/Sun; UranusE) , and where his skills are on stage. More than likely some type of performer, perhaps a singer/actor (the voice because Venus rules the 3rd  and supported by Neptune is in that house).   UranusE should have led you to the avant garde, to astrology.

B. Lady from Scotland

T-square prominent: Ura-Ven-Nep; Nep-MH; Ura-Moo*
This keys 6th-12th house axis of service. Moon in Cancer in the 12th house needs to support and nurture in a behind the scenes capacity. Possible nurse who may be affiliated with an institution, perhaps a religious one. Alternatively, she could have been involved in the occult, with Aquarius on 8th house cusp and Neptune and Uranus prominent. A psychic medium?

---Very good!

« Last Edit: Today at 07:14:13 AM by Noel Tyl »

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:31:36 AM »

WRAP-UPS

Voc Exs October 29-30, 2014

A.  Male:  August 07, 1956 at 6:40 AM in Cleveland OH; Asc 16Leo24

1.Midheaven ruler Venus^ is  reinforced by being at the Aries Point;  it rules the 3rd House and is in touch with Mercury*-Jupiter.  Immediately, all this speaks of communications, of writing and publishing.

2.  We check Mars, ruler of the 9th:  Mars is in contact with Saturn: administration … of a publishing enterprise.

3.  We see the Moon occupying an “astrologer’s degree.”  ----Note that UranusE is in touch with the Midheaven; UranusE is disposited by the Sun*!; the Moon in the Ascendant reinforces the need for avant garde activity, doing-one’s own thing, soloistic work.

STOP

This is the horoscope of Tem Tarriktar, founder and publisher of The Mountain Astrologer magazine.   

NOTE:  The scenario rounds itself out through two midpoint pictures:
MH= Venus/Jupiter and Saturn=Sun/Jupiter

Neat!

B.   Female: December 12, 1867 at 5:43 PM in Cupar UK [in Fife, Scotland; Asc 19Can29]

1.   Midheaven Pisces: Neptune leads us two ways: one, through its dispositor Mars, which we find with the Sun, ruler of the 3rd.  So, there is a strong statement of communications (a fine echo for the strong Sagittarian opinionation).

2.   Second, Neptune relates to, extends to the Moon*-Uranus statement and Venus.  The Moon-Uranus (with the Moon* being the final dispositor) brings in the 8th House, ever so clearly.  Alternative healing fits within the Neptune scheme of things here, especially with the consultant position of the Moon in the 12th.

3.   AP=Sun/Moon and Node with the Midheaven axis promise a need for public exposure, surely for those strong opinionation strengths.

STOP

This lady needs to communicate far and wide, surely about alternative healing ideas.  --Uranus prominence could suggest Astrology or early healing science; Neptune could suggest spiritual matters or a spiritual approach. [We are aware of the double-bodied Midheaven.] The Jupiter links “publication” to communications through its creative ties with the Sun, ruler of the 3rd, and with Pluto.  The horoscope clearly orientates itself among the 3rd, 12th, and 8th Houses, with the 9th just around the corner!

~~~This is the horoscope of Isabelle Pagan. She was a Scottish astrologer, writer, and international lecturer in the early years of the Twentieth Century. She was a Theosophist (note 9th House coloring through Uranus, Jupiter, Neptune). She is best remembered for her text, “From Pioneer to Poet”, published in 1911; this is a marvelous, enriching book –a take-to-a-desert-island-forever book that is still available— that links real-life behaviors to zodiacal archetypes.  [It is a major favorite in my library.]

Fascinating, eh?

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline ryu

« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:19:53 AM »
Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the wonderful exercise of Vocational analysis.

A : Male

1. Taurus MH(-Uranus-Mercury-Jupiter) :Venus(-Neptune).Moon12-Pluto.Sun!*  Aesthetic communications and expression come to mind.  Moon12-Pluto-Saturn suggests large organization. But Sun! suggests marching to different drummer...

STOP

This person needs to communicate and express his aesthetic sensitivity through large organizational activity, uniquely leading it or being related to government, etc....

B : Female

1. Pisces MH : Neptune(-Uranus-Venus).Mars(-Uranus).Jupiter(-Mercury-Saturn).Neptune… Aesthetic communications comes to mind. 

2. Stellium in 6th with Uranus emphasis touching Moon, social service is suggested.  Moon-Venus-Neptune suggests taking care of people helping.

STOP

This lady needs to help people utilizing special sensitivity.

ryu

Offline Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:12:56 PM »
Thank you, Noel!

Funny...I've been thinking about Tem all week...and just started re-reading Pagan's book, FROM PIONEER TO POET...amazing...

All best
Elisabeth Grace

Offline Jo-Ann

« Reply #8 on: Today at 06:33:45 PM »
Thank you Noel,

That is one book I do not have in my library.

I noticed something very interesting from this exercise and the one before it, so I would like to broach a Research Question. Is it possible that Mars/Uranus could be deemed as a valid Astrologer's signature as Mercury/Jupiter is for a writer? Or would it just reflect 'sciences'?

Would others among us care to respond also as to whether or not you have a Mars/Uranus MP?

Enjoying the challenge,
Jo-Ann