1. Capricorn MC.Saturn(in 7)-Pluto(r8).Venus(into 6, r2,7).Sun(in 4, r6).Moon!(in 11, r4,5).Uranus(in 8, r12).Jupiter*(in 8, r9): managing, helping the public; government, politics; also, Saturn=Pluto=Sun/Moon
2. Angular: MarsE^(r1)-Sun(both at IC), Neptune(at MC); beating the drum, self-promotion, service to others, helping; Moon in Aquarius; need to be socially significant
3. Gemini Stellium: Mars-Node-Mercury*(r3); Sagittarius: Uranus-Jupiter*(r9); Communications, broadcasting, publishing, philanthropy
4. AP=As=MC=Mars, also, AP=Ma/Ne, Ne/MC, Su/Me, Ma/MC, Su/No; tremendous public presence, popularity, charisma, visionary leader, recognition, enlightened ideas
This very popular man needs to be a leader, manager, possibly public servant in a position that allows him to communicate & assist with the needs of the people.
1. Taurus MC.Venus(into 9, r3,10).Mars(in 5, r9)-Uranus(in 5, r7).JupiterE(in 7, r5).Neptune(in 5, r8).Saturn(in 4, r6); definite 5th house emphasis; the arts, technology, science, astrology
2. Angular Moon!(in 10, r12)-Pluto*(on IC, r4)-Node(in 9); take charge, head the show, beat of a different drummer, prominence, international appeal
3. Key Midpoints: Sun(in 8, r1)=Ma/Ur, JuE=Ne/Pl*, MC=Mo!/Pl*, Mo!=Me/Ne, AP=Ur/Ne=As/MC=Ma/Ne=Su/Ve; definite push to the public, charisma, TV/film/show biz, spiritual, supernatural, astrology
This woman needs to present metaphysical enlightenment to the public for emotional empowerment, broadcasting to a large audience.