1. Sagittarius MC.Jupiter(in 6).Sun(in 2, r7)< >Mars(in 6 -Jupiter, r2); AP=Node/Asc; immediately, we see strong indications of performance before the public
2. Uranus!(in 1)< >Neptune(both ruling 1); humanitarian, inventive, avant garde, spiritual, mystical; MC=Nep/Plu - supernatural; Chiron strongly on IC - alternative healing; Moon at 15 mutable - possibly astrologer
3. Moon in Virgo (in 7, r5,6), AP=Moon/Plu; connection with the public needs to be right/insightful, emotional empowerment
4. Stellium in 2: Plu-Ven, Sun-Mer, Node; idealism in the area of self-worth, aesthetic or social transformation
This man definitely needed to be in the public and for the public. His humanitarian need to help people was probably done through alternative healing using spirituality, astrology or psychic ability.
1. Aquarius MC.Uranus.Moon(r3).Saturn(angular in 6, r9).Pluto(r7).Venus(1,6).Mercury*(r2,5); avant garde communications, structure, management
2. Moon in Capricorn(r9) in 8th, Jupiter! (r8 ), editing, consulting, alternative healing
3. Stellium in 5th: Mer*-Ven-Node-Sun, (Mer & Sun co-rule 5th) Performance, communications, aesthetics; Again the possibility of Astrology arises: Jup=Mar/Ura, Sun-Node at 14 Mutable, but with Mars-Nep, AP=Mars/Node, As/MC, Nep/Node, Sun/Nep theatre, performance & music seem stronger.
4. Only Saturn & Neptune contact MC, and MC=Sat/Nep; making dreams into reality, blurred boundaries
I see this man needing to be involved in theatre as an actor, musician, director or composer.
Thank you Noel. I look forward to the wrap-up.