Noel Tyl
November 26, 2014, 05:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New VocExs, 11/26-27, 2008  (Read 6647 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: November 26, 2008, 07:20:51 AM »

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're one week old with the new Forum system....  Let's pretend we're pros and do these exercises with panache!

Female:  June 25, 1976 at 00:28 AM JST in Haramachi Japan; Asc: 25Aries25.

Male:  March 31, 1890 at 5:11 AM GMT in Birmingham UK; Asc: 16Pisces05

Noel Tyl

Enjoy!

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 06:45:29 AM »

Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for another wonderful MHE exercise.

No.1 Female

1. Capricorn MH: Saturn.Sun.Moon<>Venus.  Administration of self-expression through caring or mutual understanding of feeling.  Saturn in aspect with Uranus brings conflict of old and new system of doing things, taking up state of art techniques to administrate the process. --Your first deduction should indicate SunVenus within the string; you see the business of art communications, backed up by the five quintiles. Then the Mercury-Neptune statement introduces the 8th House considerations, reinforced by Pluto-, the 8th ruler, related to the Midheaven.

2. Pluto is in aspect directly with the Midheaven, and also with the Sun, and rules 8th of alternative healing/other's value and finance.  Self-expression deepens with researching, analyzing activity of Pluto.

3. Mutual reception between Moon and Venus brings theme of understanding other's feeling and caring, nurturing.  This Moon is in 2nd, her individual talent should be shown and appreciated.  The Moon is in quindecile with Neptune, unexpressed feeling, spirituality becomes very important in her dealings.  --Your statement about hte Moon quindecile with Neptune, while not necessarily a vocational observation, certainly does come into consideration in in depth analysis.

4. There are 5 quintiles, emphasizing creativity.

STOP

This lady needs to create and establish business approach concerning helping people through alternative healing practice, with deep researching attitude.  There is some 4th emphasis, too, which might link her with home or real estate theme. 

No.2 Male

1. Sagittarius MH: Jupiter.Uranus.Venus.Mars.Jupiter...  Active and spontaneous sensitivity leads to unique activity or applying energy.  His social opinion is to be respected, Mars in Sagittarius/9th support the assertive charactor.  Jupiter oppose Leo Moon which is the ruler of 5th emphasizes teaching, entertainment or athletic theme.  Jupiter's aspect with Pluto, Uranus contact with Midheaven and fire element emphasis also support athletic theme.  --Excellent thinking.  In my mind, this can't prevail in the light of Mercury at the Aries Point, keying the 3rd.  I must follow that.  And this eases nicely into the Jupiter emphasis in the initial string...  Then the Jupiter-Pluto statement on the 3rd introduces the 8th. --So, we have 3-9 with the flavoring of the 8th.

2. Saturn is in aspect directly with Midheaven, administrating or business theme is brought in.  The 6th house Moon suggest workaholic way of doing things, in service to others. 

3. Mercury is at Aries point, and communication theme is also emphasized.  The 3rd house holds Pluto conjunct Neptune, which is in aspect with and also is disposited by Mercury.  Unusual way of thinking and communication should support this person's activity.  [See above.]
STOP

This person needs to do things dynamically, probably through athletic activity, and then start some kind of business to serve people.

ryu    -----Good work, ryu.  The 'flow' is developing nicely week to week.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 06:51:39 AM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you for the double challenge.

Female born Jun 25, 1976:

1. Mh=Capricorn. Saturn. Sun(r5). Moon(r4) mr Venus (r2,7); Moon in the 2nd house. There is a strong tie between the 2nd and 5th houses suggesting the need to display her aesthetic/artistic talents to the public. Both entertainment and a business related to artistry come to mind, especially jewelry.

2. Pluto contacts MC from the 6th; Jupiter (r9) contacts MC ruler; Uranus (r11) contacts MC; all suggest providing a service to the public, seeking position of power within profession, and internationalism.

STOP: She needs to have a business of her own relating to artistry, jewelry, gold, interior decoration. There could also be an outlet for performance and entertainment.  ----Fine.  I think you should have mentioned the 5 quintiles, and, as well, the "business with aesthetics", keying off Saturn, of course.  The Mercury Aries Point emphasis  should also come in here, with Neptune, introducing 8th House consideration. Please read ryu's work above.   --Noel Tyl

Male born Mar 31, 1890:

1. Mh=Sagittarius. Jupiter (r9). Uranus(r12). Venus. Mars loops back to Jupiter. The 9th house of publishing, religion, academia seems to offer a direction for successful enterprise, probably humanitarian and social service related with Moon in 6th house.

2. Sun/Moon = Mars in the 9th; Jupiter contacts Pluto Neptune conjunction in the 2nd; Saturn in touch with MC; Mercury on AP and in touch with MC reinforce our observation above.

STOP: He needs to communicate, publish, and teach about matters relating to religion, spirituality, and/or social matters. International exposure and individual projection & self promotion into the profession are suggested too.

I am looking forward to the wrap-up.  --Fine job here.  A professional astrologer, writer, publisher.

Warm Regards,

Monica Mandar

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you for these fabulous exercises.

#1 ) Female:  June 25, 1976 at 00:28 AM JST in Haramachi Japan; Asc: 25Aries25.

1. MC. Saturn. Sun (5). Moon. MR Venus (7)…Sun conjunct Venus, many quintiles suggests a sensitive creativity channeled to others.

2. The Moon in the 2nd contacts Saturn as does Mars (.Sun) in the 5th, a need to be “on display” and a theatrical flair.

3. Pluto (r8) contacts the MC and Neptune (12) in the 8th, which is quindecile the Moon and opposed Mercury* (3,6); Uranus is also prominent.  The sense of creativity seems to cross into realms of special sensitivities, the occult, the spiritual (Jupiter, r9 Q Saturn).

STOP.

Idealism is channeled into a highly creative aesthetic which delves into innovative areas of transcendental awareness, spiritual healing and/or the occult.  This is somehow presented to others in a distinctive theatrical manner.   ---Yes; it's all there... really a two-pronged vocaton: the business of art and the 8th House Alternative Healing methodologies.  Good job indeed.

#2) Male:  March 31, 1890 at 5:11 AM GMT in Birmingham UK; Asc: 16Pisces05

1. MC. Jupiter (9). Uranus (12). Venus (7). Mars (in the 9th). Jupiter (in the 12th)…Jupiter contacts Neptune-Pluto (r8), the 6th house Moon (5) and more.  Education, spiritual philosophy and/or alternative healing - with social import - must be considered.

2. Mars=Sun/Moon (aspecting Jupiter) adds opinionated fervor.  Angular Mercury^ (3) relating to Neptune brings communication and creative or transcendental thinking to the fore.

STOP.

I believe this gentleman would seek to serve society from an academic platform where he could promote his ardent opinions and special awareness regarding matters of philosophy, spirituality and/or the occult.  There is also the feel of a performer (oddly enough, in light of the primary supposition here…even an athletic talent???).   --Excellent.  the only word missing --especially with the Mercury factor here-- is "writing"... or amplification of "communications" introduced with the Neptune tie!!

I look forward to the wrap-up.  I wish Thanksgiving blessings to all!

Kind Regards,

Michael

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 07:05:37 AM »

Good Morning Noel:

Female:

1) MC=Capricorn; ruler Saturn.Sun.Moon m.r. Venus-Sun (r. 5) plus multiple Qs...creative artistry.  [The "business of"...Saturn.]

2) Mercury* (r. 3, 6) aspecting Neptune (r. 12)...an aesthetic inspiration that must be communicated and refined. [Excellent.  Perhaps introducing a parallel profesison?]

3) MC-ruler, Saturn (4) aspects Moon (r. 4)...structuring the home environment. [Might the aesthetic channel, the business, focus in "home things"?

4) MC=Pluto (r. 8th) which aspects Mercury (r. 3), Venus (3) and Neptune (r. 12)...psychic receptivity or paranormal communication; curiosity about occult subjects.  [Back to the "other" channel! ]

CONCLUSION:

This woman possesses strong artistic talents that could be utilized in design, decorating, or architectural detail that focuses on beautifying the home environment [Excellent!]to enhance aesthetic marketing appeal [most practical insight]. An interest in the psychic or paranormal is also strongly suggested. Astrology or feng shui may be utilized.  [Beoooootiful!]

Male:

1) MC=Sagittarius; ruler Jupiter (12, r. 9) aspects Mars (9, =Sun/Moon) and Moon (6, r. 5)...asserting opinions strongly in a large academic institution; serving as an educator.

2) Jupiter aspects Neptune-Pluto (r. 8th).Mercury (=AP, r. 3)...spiritual/paranormal healing; psychology and the mind.

3) MC aspects Saturn (r. 11) and Uranus, with both planets in aspect to each other...humanistic involvement in group affiliations.

CONCLUSION:

I can see this man as an academic who strongly promotes and communicates ideas related to spirituality, the paranormal, healing and psychology. Studying groups (like a cultural anthropologist) [Perfect!  ......  ]may be important in his research.

Regards:

Dean Bensics    --Great work!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 07:11:22 AM »

Hello Noel,

After a break from my studies here it goes my  Vocational responses.

Female:

1-Capricorn Mh.Saturn(4).Sun(5) cj Venus. Moon(3,4) in MR(2,7), being the Mh ruler in touch Mh-  business, things beautiful, Arts. --Fine. Exactly

2- Mercury FD touches exactly Neptune(12) which in turns touches Moon(2,3,4)- communications; Aesthetics, confirmed by multiple Quintiles; need to be on display.  ------But doesn't this seem to open up a second channel that is 8th House realted, because of the Neptune there, and also Pluto-tie with the Midheaven, Pluto ruling the 8th!??

3- Asc/Mh= Moon(3)/Neptune(12) Pertaining to  the spiritual, supernatural arena.

IN SHORT:

She needs to run a business related with communications;  writing/publishing [Makes much sense; but I recommended business affiliation with the artistic, probably focused with the home, etc. ---See Bensics presentation.]involved with  the metaphysical realm.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Male:

1-Sagittarius Mh(r. 9 th) holding Mars(9).Jupiter(12).Uranus (7,12).Venus holding Sun(6)-Mercury(3,7) AP- Unusual opinions, ideals,   communications , public applause, interest in  occult-paranormal issues;

2-The Moon (5,6) in contact to Mh ruler confirms and adds a social service component; workaholic thrust;

3- Neptune-Pluto(Cool conjunction disposited by Mercury AP touch  the Mh ruler and Saturn(6)- business affairs; helping-healing area;

4-Sun/Moon=Mars(9)- International expanse.

IN SHORT:

Working in the writing/publishing world; offering new insights in the spiritual community;   [Perfect!]

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Natália Viana

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 07:21:49 AM »

Re: Thursday's Vocational Exercises
« Reply #12 on: Today at 08:21:35 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Noel. I'm on the fly - sure do hate to do the excises in a rush, but I wouldn't be able to otherwise this week. Happy Thanksgiving!

Male:

1. Sagittarius MC keys Jupiter * Uranus * Venus * Mars * Jupiter.... there is a feeling a creativity and expansive helpfulness mixed with strong opinions.

2. Sun/Moon = Mars located in the 9th - this reinforces the path of expressing opinions - perhaps in a teaching or academic environment.

3. Venus touching Uranus (12)  AND Jupiter in the 12th - there is also the possibility of philosophy and the study of mysticism or the occult.

4. AP Mercury plus nodes in contact with MC reinforce communication.

STOP

This man needs to express his opinions - probably in a teaching or academic setting. He would probably be drawn to the study of mystery - perhaps even spirituality. He will need to feel that what he communicates is helping people.  [Almost perfect!  You need the Mercury AP...writing/publishing.]

Female:

1. Capricorn MC keys Saturn * Sun * Moon * Venus * Moon... creativity with a feeling of nurturing helpfulness is suggested. [The sense of two channels enters]

2. The Moon (4) reaches out to Neptune (12) highlighting a connection to aesthetics and a creative path. Moon is located in the 2nd suggesting that she wants to be on display -  perhaps she is connected to the world of fashion or modeling. I also wonder about the jewelry field.

3. Performance is brought in by Sun (5) and Saturn in Leo.

4. MC ruler is in the 4th - it is possible that she works from a home base - or that she is connected to real estate or home (decorating) [Most realistic].

STOP

This woman needs to have a creative outlet that connects her with beauty and aesthetics. She also has a performance side - with an urge to have her self, or her work on display. She could find fulfillment in artistic endeavors related to jewelry, fashion, modeling or even interior decorating.  [Excellent so far.  ---But what about the 8th House channel...keyed by Mercury-Neptune, reinforced by Pluto-MH?]

Thanks,
Kathy Rose

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 07:31:56 AM »

WRAP-UPS

Female:  June 25, 1976 at 00:28 AM JST in Haramachi Japan; Asc: 25Aries25.

1.   The Capricorn Midheaven keys Saturn.  then:  Saturn.SunVenus mr Moon in the 2nd.  This suggests strongly that the lady needs to be expressive through the business of aesthetic, art, perhaps interior design/decorating (Moon rules the 3rd).  The 5 quintiles support this emphatically.  –and note AP=Moon/Saturn.

2.   With Mercury exactly in awareness of Neptune and ruling the 3rd, we can echo the Saturn orientation with aesthetics as communicating or selling within the business of art.

3.   We’ve been alerted to the 8th House by the Neptune position.  Its ruler, Pluto, is in touch with the Midheaven AND with Venus.  A ‘companion profession could most certainly be 8th House in orientation: occult studies, healing, astrology.

Summary:  This lady needs to be in the business of communicating about art/aesthetic issues, perhaps specifically in home design, decorating.   Additionally, there is a “alternative healing” focus through occult studies, astrology, etc.

~~~ This lady flew to Phoenix from Japan to see me; she arrived one day and returned to Japan the next!

In my office, the first matter of business was her presentation to me of special aromatherapy oil and a Japanese art-robe.  The two vocational worlds seemed to be speaking together.  –And indeed: the lady is an aroma therapist, reflexologist, and astrologer.  Deep into the consultation, which dealt with colossal suppressions throughout her life, it was clear that her aesthetic expression needs were never supported [“but when I was young, my hobby was to go to art gallery”… and more].  I saw her life development to age 32 as an eventual escape to expressive freedom.

She was bewildered by all this, although she felt it all within her.  Then, gradually, piece by piece, support people came into view: her two brothers-in-law who were architects; a good friend who was a designer, etc.  –I believe that we found a door, and that the lady would open it shortly and reach out to new lights in new circles that would affect so many areas of her life.

Male:  March 31, 1890 at 5:11 AM GMT in Birmingham UK; Asc: 16Pisces05

1.   Sagittarius on the Midheaven keys Jupiter, ruler of the 9th as well.  This will be an initially strong statement because Jupiter is in strong touch with the Moon.  We already get a sense of academia, publishing, mentoring (Moon rules the 5th).  The string: Jupiter.Uranus.Venus(-MH).Mars.Jupiter.  A solid statement backing up the first impression.

2.   Mercury becomes notable because it is at the Aries Point.  Mercury rules the 3rd, writing (in the awareness of #1 above).

3.   Neptune-Pluto are pushing themselves into the 3rd, with Pluto ruling the 8th.  What kind of perspectives in writing/publishing will this man need to pursue?  Alternative healing; astrology  --We can be well reinforced here in this deduction since Saturn is in touch with the Midheaven and is articulating an Astrologer-degree(!); and we see Pluto=Mercury/Jupiter … the writing signature.

STOP

Summary: this man needs to be in writing/publishing, with strongly public-thrust opinions (Mars in Sagittarius), probably in the field of alternative healing, namely astrology.  His sense of being a mentor needs to be expressed (Moon ruing the 5th).

~~~This is the horoscope of Charles Luntz, a prominent astrologer in the 1930s and 1940s, in St. Louis MO.  He was celebrated for his “Vocational Guidance” book and his “United System of Judging Planetary Aspects.”  Additionally, he published the monthly magazine, “Ancient Wisdom.”

---Fascinating, eh?

Questions?  Comments?

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Natália Viana

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »

Dear Noel,

I just want to thank you for these weekly exercises.

Practise is all we need indeed.

My very best,

Natália Viana

" You will never find fulfillment by following the crowd "- Elyzabeth K. Ross
Dean Bensics

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »

Thank-you Noel for these fascinating examples and for the detailed individualized commentary.

Your client travelling from Japan-Phoenix-Japan is quite a trooper.

Regards

Dean Bensics
Monica Mandar

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 01:45:01 PM »

Thank you, Noel!

I look forward to next week.

Warm Regards,

Monica Mandar
Michael Symms

"We like dancing and we look divine!"

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you.  What a devoted and talented client you have!

Kind Regards,

Michael 

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
ryu

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »

Dear Mr. Tyl

Thank you very much for the edits and wrapups.  This time, I have learned a lot about how well MEP really works!  I have learned that it is very important to relate every portion of symbology to real life situation, and it should speak a lot.

Sincerely,

ryu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: