Female: June 25, 1976 at 00:28 AM JST in Haramachi Japan; Asc: 25Aries25.
1. The Capricorn Midheaven keys Saturn. then: Saturn.SunVenus mr Moon in the 2nd. This suggests strongly that the lady needs to be expressive through the business of aesthetic, art, perhaps interior design/decorating (Moon rules the 3rd). The 5 quintiles support this emphatically. –and note AP=Moon/Saturn.
2. With Mercury exactly in awareness of Neptune and ruling the 3rd, we can echo the Saturn orientation with aesthetics as communicating or selling within the business of art.
3. We’ve been alerted to the 8th House by the Neptune position. Its ruler, Pluto, is in touch with the Midheaven AND with Venus. A ‘companion profession could most certainly be 8th House in orientation: occult studies, healing, astrology.
Summary: This lady needs to be in the business of communicating about art/aesthetic issues, perhaps specifically in home design, decorating. Additionally, there is a “alternative healing” focus through occult studies, astrology, etc.
~~~ This lady flew to Phoenix from Japan to see me; she arrived one day and returned to Japan the next!
In my office, the first matter of business was her presentation to me of special aromatherapy oil and a Japanese art-robe. The two vocational worlds seemed to be speaking together. –And indeed: the lady is an aroma therapist, reflexologist, and astrologer. Deep into the consultation, which dealt with colossal suppressions throughout her life, it was clear that her aesthetic expression needs were never supported [“but when I was young, my hobby was to go to art gallery”… and more]. I saw her life development to age 32 as an eventual escape to expressive freedom.
She was bewildered by all this, although she felt it all within her. Then, gradually, piece by piece, support people came into view: her two brothers-in-law who were architects; a good friend who was a designer, etc. –I believe that we found a door, and that the lady would open it shortly and reach out to new lights in new circles that would affect so many areas of her life.
Male: March 31, 1890 at 5:11 AM GMT in Birmingham UK; Asc: 16Pisces05
1. Sagittarius on the Midheaven keys Jupiter, ruler of the 9th as well. This will be an initially strong statement because Jupiter is in strong touch with the Moon. We already get a sense of academia, publishing, mentoring (Moon rules the 5th). The string: Jupiter.Uranus.Venus(-MH).Mars.Jupiter. A solid statement backing up the first impression.
2. Mercury becomes notable because it is at the Aries Point. Mercury rules the 3rd, writing (in the awareness of #1 above).
3. Neptune-Pluto are pushing themselves into the 3rd, with Pluto ruling the 8th. What kind of perspectives in writing/publishing will this man need to pursue? Alternative healing; astrology --We can be well reinforced here in this deduction since Saturn is in touch with the Midheaven and is articulating an Astrologer-degree(!); and we see Pluto=Mercury/Jupiter … the writing signature.
Summary: this man needs to be in writing/publishing, with strongly public-thrust opinions (Mars in Sagittarius), probably in the field of alternative healing, namely astrology. His sense of being a mentor needs to be expressed (Moon ruing the 5th).
~~~This is the horoscope of Charles Luntz, a prominent astrologer in the 1930s and 1940s, in St. Louis MO. He was celebrated for his “Vocational Guidance” book and his “United System of Judging Planetary Aspects.” Additionally, he published the monthly magazine, “Ancient Wisdom.”