Author Topic: JUPITER: The negative side of this planet?  (Read 597 times)

Offline Sammy

JUPITER: The negative side of this planet?
« on: August 14, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »
It could be because it is the co-ruler of Pisces(the 12th house sign).  Almost half(9 out of 19)of the Uvalde children were born on a Thursday(ruled by Jupiter).
Eliana C. Torres- Jan 12, 2012                                                                                                     
Maite Rodriguez- Nov 17, 2011
Alexandria A. Rubio- Oct 20, 2011
Amerie J. Garza- May 10, 2012
MaKeena L. Elrod- April 19, 2012
Jayce Lueranos- Feb 2, 2012
Navaho Bravo- Jan 12, 2012
Jose Flores- Nov 10, 2011
Eliana C. Torres- Jan 12, 2012

Offline Halina

Re: JUPITER: The negative side of this planet?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 08:55:53 AM »
Hi Sammy,  recalled this article "Jupiter acting as a Malefic" by Anthony Louis

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/jupiter-acting-as-a-malefic-in-a-horoscope/

Offline Sammy

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 03:54:44 AM »
Halina, as always you are so very helpful with your suggestions.  Thank you for introducing me to the Anthony Louis blog which also comes with all his previous articles.

Offline pdw

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 04:28:47 AM »
Hi Sammy,

Though I applaud your effort to discover such a detail, being born on a Thursday doesn’t strike me as significant or relevant for serious astrological consideration. Just my two cents.     

Your post prompted a quick survey of their charts. These two items caught my attention:   

-The individuals in this group do share a significant tie to Jupiter: they all have natal Jupiter in Taurus. Maybe personally and astrologically emphasized in the May 24 time frame, or not.   

-Perhaps more telling, they all have a natal Uranus-Pluto square (in early Aries-Capricorn) – reflecting potential involvement with a dramatic, tragic, life-changing incident. Potential perhaps increased, exaggerated, and personally experienced, for these individuals, with transiting Jupiter contacting this square (at 2 Aries on May 24).