Author Topic: Converse Transits: The Hidden Gem Of All Techniques  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Ken Haining

Re: Converse Transits: The Hidden Gem Of All Techniques
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2022, 08:34:04 AM »
Hi OD'd

This is why I like having these discussions.  It brings to my realization that there are a lot of of contradictory calculations out there, as well as definition. 

The chart I have for Arabic Parts has the Part of Death being calculated by Asc +   8th House   - Moon.    You, and Robert Hand, have it as Saturn + 8th  - Moon.  So, that's probably correct.  Another calculation that I found of the Part of Death is "For daytime births it is calculated by adding the positions of the ascendant and Mars and subtracting that of Saturn. For nighttime births Saturn is added to the ascendant and the position of Mars is subtracted from the total."   

On this calculator it uses the one I have,  Asc +   8th House   - Moon.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-arabic-lots-list 

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/arabic-lots-parts-astrology-online-calculator

So, once again, we obviously have different astrologers defining things differently.  On that site with the calculator, they call Parts "Lots," which is what Robert Hand calls them.  I guess that's the term they use in Medieval Astrology.  It calculates my Part of Fortune, which is the one most astrologers include in a Natal Chart, the same as I always get it on any astrology program.  So, at least there is some agreement.

There are so many of these Parts, or Lots, that you have to wonder who came up with all this?  But, I still wonder who came up with this twelve sign system we call the Zodiac.  It would take a lot of study to sort out Arabic Parts.  I would tend to zero in on a few of them and go from there.

Ken

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2022, 09:17:46 AM »
It appears that there is a Part of Death and a Medieval Part of Death, and that Robert Hand and James Alexander are using the Medieval Part.  The impression that I am getting is that the Part of Death that I have been using, Asc +   8th House   - Moon, relates to disastrous death, and sometimes to symbolic death, with resulting regeneration.  Astrology is such a multifaceted field. 

Ken

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2022, 12:21:48 AM »
Re: Different approaches

Yes, and it also highlights the differences in importance between various techniques/approaches. 

In over 33 years of doing astrology, other than a rare reference to the part of fortune, I don't think I've ever referenced an Arabic Lot in the entire time.  ie. one could put the entire "box of lots" in the same bin as whole sign houses and not be worse off for it.    ;)

I certainly would never, ever use an Arabic Lot as some yea or nay factor relative to a rectification.  The one you referenced has two House cusp references in it.  That seems illogical, since the 8th House cusp is somewhat "set" by the location of the Ascendant.  At least with the old formula, there are three (totally unrelated) points involved...namely, Saturn, the 8th cusp, and the Moon.  Still, if 100% is "crucially important," I'd see Arabic Parts at the other end of that polemic. 

I mean, really, how could we analyze a horoscope without the Arabic Lot for "Chick Peas."   lol 

http://www.james-alexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2022, 06:36:50 AM »
Hi OD'd

The reason I used that particular Part, or Lot, the Part of Death based on Asc +   8th House   - Moon, was in relation to the idea of different house cusps on different house systems.  If your brother's chart has an accurate ascendant, then we could look at different house systems, and what they give for the 8th House Cusp.  I was curious if a slow moving planet would be on the Part of Death on any particular house system, and with the Placidus House System, Transiting Pluto was on the Part of Death, and some call this the Part of Disastrous Death.  It seemed the most dramatic of the ones I looked at, and I thought it would be of interest in verifying that Placidus, which you say is close to the system you use, is the accurate house system to use.  It was just one experiment, and thus by no means conclusive. 

As for Arabic Parts or Lots, I am supposing that there are a core of ones that really work, and others that are rather trivial.  I've never been interested in Chick Peas myself, but maybe there's some farmer out there who wants to know the best time to plant. 

My Son was born when Saturn was smack on my Part of First Male Child.  So, there are some that seem to work.

Over twenty years ago I read what some astrologers wrote about Grant Lewi, and they noted that he used certain Arabic Parts and Planetary Nodes.  Obviously, Planetary Nodes move very slowly, especially for outer planets, but what houses they are in were apparently one of the relevant factors.  I have never really looked at those. 

Right now I am just looking to see something in my immediate future that will indicate that I will make it out of my current trial.  This latest set of circumstances seems to me to be the culmination of what happened to me in 1994, and that was the culmination of joining that religious group in 1975.  So, I am looking at certain Arabic Parts, or Lots, looking for more information.  And perhaps more hope.  For example, the Part of Realization of Needs and Desires is at 29 degrees Capricorn on my chart, so maybe Transiting Pluto will do something good after all, when it reaches 29 Capricorn?  That would be great.

Granted, there are so many of these Parts, or Lots, that it would take massive research to isolate the more effective and relevant ones.  However, any given astrologer might find a few that they verify, and that would be a good addition to any astrologer's "bag of tricks."  It is interesting to me that it is quite standard to include the Part of Fortune on Natal Charts.  And that leaves the door open to looking at some of the other Parts.  Robert Hand notes that the Part of Spirit, Asc +  Sun  - Moon,  is the counterpart to the Part of Fortune.  Mine is at 23 minutes Aries, and I should probably start looking at that point on my chart.  Obviously, any research done on these Parts, or Lots, would have to be on a highly rectified chart. 

The list of Parts, or Lots, that I am looking at doesn't have the Part of Chick Peas, but I don't think I'll need it.

Ken

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2022, 09:26:39 AM »
Hi All

I just wanted to say that in looking at these Converse Transits, I have to keep reminding myself that Direct Transiting Planets are going "backwards," and Retrograde Transiting Planets are going "forward."  That is, when I am thinking where these planets will be in a month, I have to remember that the Direct Planets will be in an earlier position as I go backwards in time, and that planets that have remained Retrograde will be further along as I go backwards in time.  So, when I am projecting these transits into the "future," as far as the effects go, I have to keep in mind the reverse nature of these Converse Transits.  Takes some getting used to.

Ken

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2022, 02:28:16 AM »
Yes, I totally agree...it's something that always has to be in mind.  Direct planets -> increasing longitude in the long run; Converse planets -> decreasing longitude in the long run.  [retrograde motion in both systems complicates things a bit]
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2022, 06:49:14 AM »
And the Nodes are moving forward on the Converse Transits.  It's the mirror image thing. 

Ken

Offline Halina

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2022, 07:01:05 AM »
            "This latest set of circumstances seems to me to be the culmination of what happened to me in 1994, and that was the culmination of joining that religious groupil in 1975.  So, I am looking at certain Arabic Parts, or Lots, looking for more information.  And perhaps more hope".
       There are 3 formulas for Arabic Part of Religion.....in your natal you have these 3 Parts of Religion at 16Cancer, 12Cn, 11Cn.  Two formulas are by Bonatti, and one formula by Biruni.
You joined a religious group when Jupiter, religion, by transit opposed your natal Sun.....at the same time one of the Parts
of Religion also opposed your natal Sun.  Trans P of Religion, Biruni, exactly conjoins trans Mercury, ruler 9th, religious
affiliation in your 6th House of work.  This was around June, 1975.

https://i.postimg.cc/qR6PrKDf/Haining-Religious-Group-Biwheel.png
       In 1994 when you left the religious group, here's that biwheel, and the location of the 3 Arabic Parts of Religion.
Two Bonatti's Parts of Religion are in your 7th, House of open enemies with Mercury here also, ruling 9th House of
religious affiliation.   Tr Neptune, secret enemies, 22Cappy, 1st, also opposes Bonatti's Part of Religion in 7th, enemies.

https://i.postimg.cc/d1wK26qq/Haining-Leaves-Group.png
       Here's your current biwheel with natal and trans Parts of Religion.   Trans Part of Religion, Bonatti & Biruni, at
29Cancer trine trans Jupiter, 29Pisces, and square natal Mercury, ruler 9th, religious affliliation.   Trans Uranus, r2, approaching conj to natal
Jupiter, religion.   Check other relevant aspects.                                                                                                                                           
                                            https://i.postimg.cc/JhLKTdSB/Haining-Current-Biwheel.png

« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 08:34:37 AM by Halina »

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2022, 08:34:27 AM »
Hi Halina

The Converse Transits for both December 1975 and April 1994 are very interesting on my chart.  The 1994 Converse Transits include Uranus being in the same place as it was on the Direct Transits, within a degree of being the same.  This was in 25 to 26 degrees Capricorn, passing through a square to my stellium in Libra.  For the December 1975 period, Converse Transits have Pluto smack on my Natal Uranus, which is conjunct my Natal Moon, and square my Sun-Saturn conjunction in Libra.  So, it seems that these Converse Transits are quite useful for analysis, as are, obviously, the Direct Transits. 

Ken

Offline Halina

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2022, 08:36:50 AM »
Hi Ken, you missed a discussion of the 3 Parts of Religion in the post just before your last post.

Offline Ken Haining

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2022, 09:08:37 AM »
Hi Halina

For some reason, when I saw that post that you did with the Parts of Religion, it only had the first part of the post with the quote from me.  So, that is what I responded to.  I've been having that happen once in a while on this site where I see part of a post, and then, about 20 minutes later, I see the whole post. 

Glancing at the first chart, you have me in my current location of San Antonio, TX, in June of 1975.  At that time I was on Long Island, New York, in a town in Suffolk County, Lake Ronkonkoma.  My "conversion" was in Tucson, Arizona, on December 8, 1975, at approximately 1AM. 

When I left that religious group, I was in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and I left, I believe it was April 24, 1994.  I lingered in the "religion business" until August of 1995, also still in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  At that time others who left that group, but remained in similar religious groups, cut me off as I was no longer a literal Bible believer.  My decision to really start studying astrology again was classified as "returning to the vomit of sin." 

I appreciate you looking at all of that.  I will have to look more closely at these Parts of Religion. 

Ken

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

A Lot for Everything under the Sun, even bitter purgatives.
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2022, 01:18:22 AM »
Here's a few more, Ken, (from your chart) to take a gander at.   Quiz on Friday. 

Abundance
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Accidents
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Accomplishment
   Asc + Sun - Jupiter
   27 TA 00'   (05)

Acid purgatives
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Acquaintances
   Asc + Fortune - Sun
    9 SG 44'   (12)

Activity
   Asc + Venus - Mars
   16 SC 05'   (10)

Acuity
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Administrators
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Advancement
   Asc + Sun - Saturn
   28 SG 33'   (12)

Affection
   Asc + Mars - Venus
   12 AQ 08'   (02)

Agreement
   Asc + Mercury - Spirit
   27 CN 31'   (07)

Agriculture
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Aid
   Asc + Jupiter - Spirit
   18 AQ 16'   (02)

Air and Wind
   Asc + Mercury's sign ruler -
   Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Allegiance
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Aloofness
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Amusements
   Asc + 7th - Venus
   12 LE 18'   (08)

Anareta
   Asc + Moon - Asc's sign ruler
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Ancestors
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Appreciation
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Apricots
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Aptness
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Armies
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Art
   Asc + Mercury - Venus
   11 SG 52'   (12)

Assassination
   Asc + 12th - Neptune
   17 AQ 07'   (02)

Assistance
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Assurance
   Asc + Jupiter - Mercury
   19 CN 51'   (07)

Astringents
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

Astrology
   Asc + Mercury - Uranus
    9 AR 21'   (03)

Bad luck
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Barley (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Jupiter - Moon
    2 SC 22'   (10)

Barley (Bonatti)
   Asc + Jupiter - Moon
    2 SC 22'   (10)

Basis
   Asc + the shorter arc of
   (Fortune - Spirit) OR (Spirit -
   Fortune) -
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Beans (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Beans (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Beauty
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Behest
   Asc + Jupiter - Neptune
   27 CN 15'   (07)

Benevolence
   Asc + Jupiter - Mercury
   19 CN 51'   (07)

Bequest
   Asc + Jupiter - Uranus
    0 SC 06'   (10)

Bereavement
   12th + 12th's sign ruler -
   Neptune
    7 CN 26'   (07)

Bigotry
   Asc + Uranus - Sun
    0 LI 13'   (09)

Bitter foods
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

Bitter purgatives
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Boldness
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Bondage
   Asc + Moon - Moon's sign
   ruler
   29 SG 06'   (01)

Boredom
   Asc + Sun - Venus
    0 SG 31'   (11)

Bravery
   Asc + Fortune - Mars
   28 VI 07'   (09)

Brothers (Bonatti)
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Brothers (Dorotheus)
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Brothers and sisters
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Business success
   Asc + Sun - Fortune
   18 CP 29'   (01)

Caduceus
   Asc + Mercury - Sun
   10 CP 28'   (01)

Cancer (disease)
   Asc + Neptune - Jupiter
    0 GE 58'   (05)

Captive mind
   Asc + 3rd - Mercury
   19 TA 05'   (05)

Captives
   Asc + Sun - Sun's sign ruler
    0 SG 31'   (11)

Captivity
   Asc + Sun's sign ruler - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Capture and escape
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Catastrophe
   Asc + Uranus - Sun
    0 LI 13'   (09)

Cause of kingdom
   Jupiter + Mc - Sun
   24 TA 39'   (05)

Caution
   Asc + Neptune - Saturn
    2 CP 31'   (01)

Celebrity of rank
   Asc + Sun - Saturn
   28 SG 33'   (12)

Change
   Asc + Uranus - Pluto
   24 SC 46'   (11)

Charm
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Chastisty of women
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Chick peas
   Asc + Sun - Venus
    0 SG 31'   (11)

Children
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Clouds
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Coal
   Asc + Pluto - Saturn
    4 SC 01'   (10)

Coincidence
   Asc + Mars - Uranus
    9 GE 36'   (06)

Cold
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

Collection
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Comfort
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Commerce
   Asc + Mercury - Sun
   10 CP 28'   (01)

Concord
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Concupiscense
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Condition of daughters
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Condition of females
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Condition of males
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Confidence
   Asc + Uranus - Saturn
   29 VI 40'   (09)

Conquest
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Constancy
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Constraints
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Contenders
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Contentions
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Contentment
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Controversy
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Cooperation
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Corruptness
   Asc + Neptune - Venus
    4 SG 29'   (11)

Cotton
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Courage
   Asc + Fortune - Mars
   28 VI 07'   (09)

Cunning of men towards women
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Cunning of women towards men
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Curiosity
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Daemon
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Damage
   Asc + Neptune - Mars
   21 LI 27'   (09)

Danger of violence
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Daring
   Asc + Fortune - Mars
   28 VI 07'   (09)

Daring and strength
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Dates
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Daughters
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Death
   Saturn + 8th - Moon
    9 SC 11'   (10)

Death (Charles Emerson)
   Mars + Saturn - Mc
   24 SG 16'   (12)

Death of brothers and sisters
   (Al Biruni)
   Asc + 10d GE 0m 0s - Sun
   21 LE 47'   (08)

Death of brothers and sisters
   (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mc - Sun
    4 CP 20'   (01)

Death of parents
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Death of siblings
   Asc + (3rd + 10d 0m 0s) - Sun
   10 GE 26'   (06)

Debilitated bodies
   Asc + Mars - Fortune
    0 AR 06'   (03)

Debt
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Decapitation
   8th + Mars - Moon
   20 CP 15'   (01)

Deceit
   Asc + Venus - Neptune
   23 CP 44'   (01)

Deceit (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Spirit - Mercury
    0 GE 42'   (05)

Deceit of men by women
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Deception of men and women
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Deep reflection
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Defects
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Defects (Hermes)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Delay of things (Egyptian)
   Asc + 3rd - Mars
   18 PI 49'   (03)

Delay of things (Persian)
   Asc + Mercury - Dilation
   27 CN 37'   (07)

Delusion
   Asc + Neptune - Moon
    4 AR 14'   (03)

Dependence
   Asc + Jupiter - Moon
    2 SC 22'   (10)

Depression
   Asc + Jupiter - Neptune
   27 CN 15'   (07)

Desire
   Asc + 5th - 5th's sign ruler
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Despair
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Destiny
   Mc + Sun - Moon
   23 CP 42'   (01)

Destroyer
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Destruction
   Asc + Mars - Sun
   10 PI 43'   (02)

Destruction (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Disappointment
   Asc + Mars - Venus
   12 AQ 08'   (02)

Disassociation
   Asc + Moon - Mars
   16 CN 20'   (07)

Disaster
   Asc + 8th - Moon
   20 CP 25'   (01)

Discernment
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Discipline of all the arts
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Discord
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Disease
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Disease (Hermes)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Disintegration
   Asc + 8th - Moon
   20 CP 25'   (01)

Disinterest
   Asc + Sun - Venus
    0 SG 31'   (11)

Dismissal or resignation
   Saturn + Jupiter - Sun
   19 TA 59'   (05)

Disposition of the year
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Disputes
   Asc + Mercury - Mars
   28 LI 51'   (10)

Distress
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Divination
   Asc + Neptune - Mercury
   21 SG 43'   (12)

Divorce
   Asc + Venus - 7th
   15 TA 55'   (04)

Dominion
   Asc + Moon - 1st's sign ruler
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Dramatization
   Asc + Moon - Uranus
   26 SG 50'   (12)

Durability
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:34:37 AM by ODdOnLifeItself »

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2022, 01:18:54 AM »
   Earth
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Earth's cultivation
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Ease of marriage
   Venus + Moon - Sun
   14 LE 45'   (08)

Eccentricity
   Asc + Mercury - Uranus
    9 AR 21'   (03)

Education
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Eloquence
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

End of things
   Asc + SAN's sign ruler -
   Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Endings
   Asc + Mars - Venus
   12 AQ 08'   (02)

Enemies
   Asc + 12th - 12th's sign
   ruler
   18 CN 58'   (07)

Energy
   Asc + Pluto - Venus
    5 LI 59'   (09)

Enmity
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Enmity (Hermes)
   Asc + 12th - 12th's sign
   ruler
   18 CN 58'   (07)

Entertainment
   Asc + Uranus - Jupiter
   28 AQ 07'   (02)

Eros
   Asc + Venus - Spirit
   14 LE 45'   (08)

Exaltation
   Asc + 19d AR 0m 0s - Sun
    0 CN 47'   (07)

Excellence
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Expected birth
   Asc + Moon's house ruler -
   Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Extravagance
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Faith
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Faith and hope
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Faithfulness
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

False love
   Asc + Neptune - Venus
    4 SG 29'   (11)

Fame
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Family
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Fascination
   Asc + Venus - Uranus
   26 AR 35'   (04)

Fate
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Father
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Fathers's death
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Fathers-in-law
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Felicity and profit
   Asc + Jupiter - Fortune
   20 LE 35'   (08)

Female children
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Fertility
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Fire
   Asc + Mars - Sun
   10 PI 43'   (02)

Flax
   Asc + Venus - Mars
   16 SC 05'   (10)

Foolhardiness
   Asc + Saturn - Uranus
   28 PI 32'   (03)

Fornication of men
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Fortune in husbandry
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Fraud
   Asc + Neptune - Mercury
   21 SG 43'   (12)

Fraud (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Fraudulent marriage
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Freedmen and servants
   Mercury + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 PI 07'   (03)

Friends (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Friends (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Friendship
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Friendship and enmity
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Future
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Gavel
   Asc + Pluto - Sun
    4 SC 34'   (10)

Gender of conception
   Asc + Sun's sign ruler -
   Moon's sign ruler
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Genius
   Asc + Sun - Neptune
   25 SG 08'   (12)

Girls
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Glory
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Gold
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Good manners
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Good works
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Goodness of the soul
   Asc + Sun - Mercury
   17 SG 45'   (12)

Goods
   Asc + 2nd - 2nd's sign ruler
   18 AR 43'   (03)

Gossip
   Asc + Mercury - Neptune
    6 CP 30'   (01)

Grain
   Asc + Mars - Sun
   10 PI 43'   (02)

Grandfathers
   Asc + Saturn - Sun's sign
   ruler
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Grandparents
   Asc + Saturn - 2nd
    9 VI 30'   (08)

Grapes
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Gratitude
   Asc + Venus - Jupiter
   25 GE 36'   (06)

Happiness (2nd House)
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Happiness (Jupiter)
   Asc + Jupiter - Spirit
   18 AQ 16'   (02)

Heaviness
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Heavy affliction
   Asc + SAN's sign ruler -
   Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Heavy Part
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Heavy place
   Mercury + Mars - Saturn
    9 CP 44'   (01)

Heavy planet
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Heritage
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Hiding
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Higher education
   Asc + 9th - Mercury
   19 SC 05'   (11)

Histories
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Honesty of the women
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Honey (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Honey (Bonatti)
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Honor
   Asc + 19d AR 0m 0s - Sun
    0 CN 47'   (07)

Honorable acquaintances
   Asc + Fortune - Sun
    9 SG 44'   (12)

Hope
   Asc + Mercury - Jupiter
    8 GE 21'   (05)

Hopes and wishes
   Asc + 11th - Moon
    1 TA 10'   (04)

Horsemanship
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Hour of childs birth
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Hour of marriage
   Asc + Moon - Sun
   27 VI 57'   (09)

How native is loved by men
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Humidity and dryness
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Hunters
   Asc + Saturn - Moon's North
   Node
   28 LE 33'   (08)

Husbandry
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Hyleg
   Asc + Moon - SAN
    5 AR 03'   (03)

Identity
   Asc + Saturn - Moon
    0 AR 49'   (03)

Illness
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Imagination
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Impression
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Imprisonment
   Asc + Fortune - Asc's sign
   ruler
    7 TA 38'   (04)

Increase
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Individuality
   Asc + Sun - Uranus
   27 PI 59'   (03)

Infirmities and accidents
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Infirmities separable and
   inseparable
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Influence
   Asc + Saturn - Moon
    0 AR 49'   (03)

Information, whether true or
   false
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Inheritances (Albumassar)
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Inheritances (Persian)
   Asc + Jupiter - Mercury
   19 CN 51'   (07)

Initiative
   Asc + Sun - Mars
   17 LI 29'   (09)

Injury to business
   Asc + Fortune - Asc's sign
   ruler
    7 TA 38'   (04)

Inseparable vices
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Insincerity
   Asc + Moon - Neptune
   23 VI 59'   (09)

Inspiration
   Asc + Neptune - Uranus
    1 AR 57'   (03)

Integrity
   Asc + Mercury - Jupiter
    8 GE 21'   (05)

Intellect
   Asc + Mercury - Sun
   10 CP 28'   (01)

Intellectuality
   Asc + Sun - Uranus
   27 PI 59'   (03)

Intelligence
   Venus + Moon - Sun
   14 LE 45'   (08)

Intercourse (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Intercourse (Bonatti)
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Intrusion
   Asc + Mercury - Neptune
    6 CP 30'   (01)

Investigation
   Mercury + Mars - Saturn
    9 CP 44'   (01)

Iron
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Journeys
   Asc + 9th - 9th's sign ruler
   19 SC 05'   (11)

Journeys by air
   Asc + 9th - Uranus
   29 AQ 19'   (02)

Journeys by land
   19 SC 05'   (11)

Journeys by water
   Asc + 15d CN 0m 0s - Saturn
   26 VI 14'   (09)

29 SG 39'   (01)

Killing planet
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

King's assistant
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Kingdom
   Mc + Jupiter - Sun
   24 TA 39'   (05)

Kingship
   Asc + Moon - Mars
   16 CN 20'   (07)

Kingship and of kings
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Knowledge
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Knowledge of affairs
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:34:53 AM by ODdOnLifeItself »

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2022, 01:19:32 AM »
   Labour
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Labour and affliction
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Large bodies
   Asc + Mars - Fortune
    0 AR 06'   (03)

Lascivious women
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Lawsuit (Horary)
   Asc + Mercury - Mars
   28 LI 51'   (10)

Lawsuits
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Legality
   9th + 3rd - Venus
   21 CP 23'   (01)

Lentils (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Lentils (Bonatti)
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Liberty
   Asc + Sun - Mercury
   17 SG 45'   (12)

Life
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Life or death of absent
   person
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Life-giver
   Asc + Moon - SAN
    5 AR 03'   (03)

Lightning
   Asc + Uranus - Sun
    0 LI 13'   (09)

Long journeys
   19 SC 05'   (11)

Lonliness
   Asc + Jupiter - Venus
    2 CN 37'   (07)

Lords and masters
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Lost animal
   Asc + Mars - Sun
   10 PI 43'   (02)

Love
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Love and sex
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Love of brothers
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Luck
   Asc + Moon - Jupiter
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Lust
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Luxury of men
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Madness
   Asc + Neptune - Sun
    3 CP 04'   (01)

Maize
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Male children (Alchabitius)
   Asc + Moon - Moon's sign
   ruler
   29 SG 06'   (01)

Male children (Bonatti)
   Asc + Jupiter - Moon
    2 SC 22'   (10)

Male or female child
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Male or female conception (Al
   Biruni)
   Asc + Moon - Moon's sign
   ruler
   29 SG 06'   (01)

Male or female conception
   (Bonatti)
   Asc + Sun's sign ruler -
   Moon's sign ruler
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Marriage
   Asc + 7th - Venus
   12 LE 18'   (08)

Marriage contracts
   9th + 3rd - Venus
   21 CP 23'   (01)

Marriage of men (Hermes)
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Marriage of men (Valens)
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Marriage of women (Hermes)
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Marriage of women (Valens)
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Mastery
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Melons
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

Memory
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Merchandise
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Merchants and their work
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Military and daring
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Millet
   Asc + Venus - Jupiter
   25 GE 36'   (06)

Mind
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Ministers (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Ministers (Bonatti)
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Miracles
   Asc + Pluto - Sun
    4 SC 34'   (10)

Misconduct by women
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Misinterpretation
   Asc + Uranus - Moon
    1 CP 23'   (01)

Misunderstanding
   Asc + Neptune - Mars
   21 LI 27'   (09)

Modesty
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Moneylenders
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Mother and family
   Asc + Jupiter - Venus
    2 CN 37'   (07)

Mother's death
   Asc + Saturn - Venus
    1 SG 04'   (11)

Mothers
   Asc + Moon - Venus
   29 LE 21'   (08)

Murder
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Necessary House (Liber
   Hermetis)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Necessity
   Asc + 3rd - Venus
    1 TA 51'   (04)

Necessity (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Necessity (Egyptian)
   Asc + 3rd - Mars
   18 PI 49'   (03)

Necessity (Paulus
   Alexandrinus)
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Necessity (Persian 2)
   Asc + Mercury - Dilation
   27 CN 37'   (07)

Negotiation
   Asc + Mars - Jupiter
    8 LE 37'   (08)

Nemesis
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Nobility (10th house)
   Asc + 19d AR 0m 0s - Sun
    0 CN 47'   (07)

Nobility (11th house)
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Nobility (4th house)
   Asc + 19d AR 0m 0s - Sun
    0 CN 47'   (07)

Nobles
   Asc + Sun - Mercury
   17 SG 45'   (12)

Number of brothers
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

Number of children
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Number of sexes
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Nuts (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Venus - Mars
   16 SC 05'   (10)

Nuts (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Obstruction
   Asc + Neptune - Saturn
    2 CP 31'   (01)

Occultism
   Asc + Neptune - Uranus
    1 AR 57'   (03)

Occupation
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Oil
   Asc + Moon - Mars
   16 CN 20'   (07)

Olives (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Olives (Bonatti)
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Onions (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Onions (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Operations
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Oration
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Ordinary intellect
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Organisation
   Asc + Pluto - Sun
    4 SC 34'   (10)

Originality
   Asc + Uranus - Mercury
   18 VI 52'   (09)

Ostracism
   Asc + Uranus - Sun
    0 LI 13'   (09)

Parents
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Parents (Saturn USB)
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Partners
   Asc + 7th - Venus
   12 LE 18'   (08)

Passion
   Asc + Mars - Venus
   12 AQ 08'   (02)

Patience
   Mercury + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 GE 14'   (05)

Peace
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Penury
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Peril
   Asc + 8th - Saturn
   18 LI 43'   (09)

Permanence
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Persons of rank
   Asc + Sun - Saturn
   28 SG 33'   (12)

Perversion
   Asc + Venus - Uranus
   26 AR 35'   (04)

Place of murder
   Mercury + Mars - Saturn
    9 CP 44'   (01)

Place of sickness
   Mercury + Mars - Saturn
    9 CP 44'   (01)

Plays
   Asc + Venus - Mars
   16 SC 05'   (10)

Pleasure
   Asc + 7th - Venus
   12 LE 18'   (08)

Police
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Popularity
   Asc + Mars - Neptune
    6 PI 45'   (02)

Possessions (Albumassar)
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Possessions (Bonatti)
   18 AR 43'   (03)

Poverty
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Praise
   Asc + Venus - Jupiter
   25 GE 36'   (06)

Prejudice
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Prisons
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Private enemies
   Asc + 12th - 12th's sign
   ruler
   18 CN 58'   (07)

Profession
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Profundity of council
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Property
   18 AR 43'   (03)

Public enemies
   Asc + 7th - 7th's sign ruler
   29 LE 32'   (08)

Pulses
   Asc + Mercury - Venus
   11 SG 52'   (12)

Pungent foods
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Pungent medicines
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Pungent things
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Purgatives
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:35:08 AM by ODdOnLifeItself »

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2022, 01:20:05 AM »
   Race
   Asc + Moon - Pluto
   22 SC 29'   (11)

Radical change
   Asc + Pluto - Uranus
    3 AQ 27'   (01)

Rains
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Rapid change
   Asc + Venus - Mars
   16 SC 05'   (10)

Raw silk
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Real estate (Hermes)
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Real estate (Persian)
   Asc + Jupiter - Mercury
   19 CN 51'   (07)

Realization of desires
   Asc + Mercury - Fortune
   29 CP 50'   (01)

Reason
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Recognition
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Rectitude
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Regeneration
   Asc + 8th - Moon
   20 CP 25'   (01)

Relations
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Release
   Asc + Mercury - Mars
   28 LI 51'   (10)

Religion (7th house Bonatti)
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Religion (9th house Bonatti)
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Religion (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Repression
   Asc + Saturn - Pluto
   24 AQ 12'   (02)

Requirements
   Asc + 3rd - Mars
   18 PI 49'   (03)

Retribution
   Asc + Sun - Mars
   17 LI 29'   (09)

Revelation
   Asc + Moon - Neptune
   23 VI 59'   (09)

Revered
   Asc + Sun - Fortune
   18 CP 29'   (01)

Rice (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Venus - Jupiter
   25 GE 36'   (06)

Rice (Bonatti)
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Rise in station
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Ritual
   9th + 3rd - Venus
   21 CP 23'   (01)

Root of life
   Asc + Moon - SAN
    5 AR 03'   (03)

Ruler's victory
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Rulers
   Asc + Moon - Mars
   16 CN 20'   (07)

Rumors whether true or false
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Salt
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Salted things
   Asc + Moon - Mars
   16 CN 20'   (07)

Salty medicines
   Asc + Moon - Mars
   16 CN 20'   (07)

Science
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Secret enemies
   Asc + 12th - 12th's sign
   ruler
   18 CN 58'   (07)

Secret enemies (Bonatti)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Secrets
   Asc + 10th - Asc's sign ruler
    2 GE 14'   (05)

Security
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Self-entrapment
   Asc + Neptune - Sun
    3 CP 04'   (01)

Self-undoing
   Asc + 12th - Neptune
   17 AQ 07'   (02)

Sense
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Sensitivity
   Asc + Mercury - Jupiter
    8 GE 21'   (05)

Sentiment
   Asc + Venus - Jupiter
   25 GE 36'   (06)

Serious matters
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Servants (Alchabitius)
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Servants (Hermes)
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Servants (Theophilus)
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Sesame (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Sesame (Bonatti)
   Asc + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 LE 40'   (07)

Severity
   Asc + Mercury - Saturn
    9 CP 55'   (01)

Sex
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Sex (of men with women)
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Sex (of women with men)
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Sex drive
   Asc + Pluto - Venus
    5 LI 59'   (09)

Sexual attraction
   Asc + 5th - 5th's sign ruler
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Sharp foods
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Short journeys
   Asc + 3rd - Mercury
   19 TA 05'   (05)

Sickness
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Silk
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Skill
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Slander
   Asc + Saturn - Neptune
   25 SG 41'   (12)

Slavery
   Asc + Moon - Moon's sign
   ruler
   29 SG 06'   (01)

Slaves
   Asc + Moon - Mercury
   16 VI 35'   (08)

Slyness
   Asc + Neptune - Pluto
   27 AQ 36'   (02)

Soldiers
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Sons
   Asc + Jupiter - Moon
    2 SC 22'   (10)

Sons-in-law
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Sorrow
   Asc + Fortune - Neptune
    5 SG 46'   (11)

Soul
   4th + Moon - Sun
   21 CP 23'   (01)

Speculation
   Asc + 5th - Jupiter
   27 SG 54'   (12)

Speech
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Spirit
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Stability
   Asc + Saturn - Mercury
   18 SG 18'   (12)

Stability (Bonatti)
   Asc + Spirit - Fortune
    1 CN 25'   (07)

Stimulation
   Asc + Pluto - Venus
    5 LI 59'   (09)

Strength
   Asc + Moon - 1st's sign ruler
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Substance
   18 AR 43'   (03)

Success
   Asc + Jupiter - Fortune
   20 LE 35'   (08)

Success in investment
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Successful issue (outcome)
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Sudden advancement
   Asc + Fortune - Saturn
    9 SG 11'   (11)

Sudden luck
   Asc + Jupiter - Uranus
    0 SC 06'   (10)

Sudden parting
   Asc + Saturn - Uranus
   28 PI 32'   (03)

Sugar (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Mercury - Venus
   11 SG 52'   (12)

Sugar (Bonatti)
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Suicide
   Asc + Jupiter - Neptune
   27 CN 15'   (07)

Suicide yang
   Asc + Jupiter - 12th
    9 GE 15'   (05)

Suicide yin
   Asc + 8th - Neptune
   15 LI 18'   (09)

Sultan
   Asc + Moon - Saturn
   27 VI 24'   (09)

Sultan's victory
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Surgery
   Asc + Saturn - Mars
   18 LI 02'   (09)

Surprise
   Asc + Mars - Uranus
    9 GE 36'   (06)

Sweet foods
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Sweet medicines
   Asc + Moon - Sun
   27 VI 57'   (09)

Sweets
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Talent
   Asc + Fortune - Mercury
   28 SC 23'   (11)

Temperament
   Asc + Sun - Mercury
   17 SG 45'   (12)

Theft (Valens)
   Saturn + Mars - Mercury
   18 SG 08'   (12)

Things to come
   Asc + Sun - Moon
    0 AR 16'   (03)

Time for action
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Time occupied therein
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Time of having children
   Asc + Jupiter - Mars
   19 TA 36'   (05)

Time of marriage
   Asc + Moon - Sun
   27 VI 57'   (09)

Time of onset
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Time of onset (Hermes)
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Timidity
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Torture
   Asc + Saturn - Moon
    0 AR 49'   (03)

Trade
   Asc + Fortune - Spirit
   26 GE 47'   (06)

Tradesmen
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Traditions
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Tragedy
   Asc + Saturn - Sun
   29 SG 39'   (01)

Transformation
   4th's sign ruler + Jupiter -
   7th
   19 SC 15'   (11)

Travel
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Travel (Bonatti)
   19 SC 05'   (11)

Treachery (Valens)
   Asc + Mars - Sun
   10 PI 43'   (02)

Treasure trove
   Asc + Venus - Mercury
   16 CP 21'   (01)

Trickery
   Asc + Spirit - Mercury
    0 GE 42'   (05)

Trickery of men and women
   Asc + Venus - Sun
   27 CP 42'   (01)

Trickery of men by women
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Trident
   Asc + Neptune - Sun
    3 CP 04'   (01)

Triumph
   Asc + Jupiter - Spirit
   18 AQ 16'   (02)

Trust
   Asc + Mercury - Moon
   11 AR 37'   (03)

Truth
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Unchastity of women
   Asc + Mars - Moon
   11 GE 53'   (06)

Understanding
   Asc + Mars - Mercury
   29 AQ 22'   (02)

Understanding (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Sun - Saturn
   28 SG 33'   (12)

Unpreparedness
   Asc + Uranus - Mars
   18 CN 36'   (07)

Unusual events
   Asc + Uranus - Moon
    1 CP 23'   (01)

Upset
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Valor
   Asc + Fortune - Mars
   28 VI 07'   (09)

Vanity
   Asc + Venus - Neptune
   23 CP 44'   (01)

Venture
   Asc + Mercury - Venus
   11 SG 52'   (12)

Victory
   Asc + Jupiter - Spirit
   18 AQ 16'   (02)

Violence
   25 AQ 50'   (02)

Violence (11th house)
   Asc + Mercury - Spirit
   27 CN 31'   (07)

Vitality
   Asc + Saturn - Jupiter
   27 TA 33'   (05)

Vocation
   Mc + Moon - Sun
   21 CN 23'   (07)

Wastefulness
   Asc + Uranus - Venus
    1 VI 38'   (08)

Water
   Asc + Venus - Moon
   28 AR 51'   (04)

Water melons
   Asc + Mercury - Jupiter
    8 GE 21'   (05)

Wealth
   18 AR 43'   (03)

Weddings
   9th + 3rd - Venus
   21 CP 23'   (01)

Wheat
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Widowhood
   Asc + 8d LI 50m 0s - Neptune
   16 SG 39'   (12)

Wine
   Asc + Venus - Saturn
   27 CP 09'   (01)

Wisdom (Al Biruni)
   Asc + Sun - Saturn
   28 SG 33'   (12)

Wisdom (Bonatti)
   Mercury + Jupiter - Saturn
    0 GE 14'   (05)

Wish
   Asc + Mars - Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

Work
   Asc + Jupiter - Sun
    1 LE 13'   (07)

Worldliness
   Asc + Venus - Fortune
   17 AQ 04'   (02)

Year of death
   Asc + SAN's sign ruler -
   Saturn
   10 PI 10'   (02)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:35:22 AM by ODdOnLifeItself »