Author Topic: Chart for New Forum  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Donnalyn

• Administrator
    • Astrology With Donnalyn
Chart for New Forum
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »

Hi Noel & All,

Wow, I was just checking the chart for the start of Noel’s new Forum, and there are some very interesting features! 

This new Forum was started at 10:50 a.m. PST on November 20, 2008, in San Jose, California.

The only retrograde planet is Uranus, which perhaps simply reflects the fact this is a re-do of a prior endeavor.   Uranus opposes Saturn, suggesting tension between the old and new, “exciting the status quo into new development.”  And boy are we feeling that right now!

Capricorn on the Ascendant, with Saturn in the 8th House of the occult/esoteric subjects and psychology suits the identity of this as an astrology Forum with an emphasis on psychological astrology (particularly with the leader, Noel, being a Capricorn himself!).

Pluto, peregrine!, in the exploratory and scholarly sign of Sagittarius (at the AP!) rules the MC and is placed in the 12th House of unseen things(such as the internet).

The Sun, elevated in the 10th House, co-rules the public outreach 7th House, and is conjunct both Mars (ruling the communications 3rd House) and Mercury (ruling the esoteric 8th House and the creative 5th House).

The Moon in the esoteric 8th House trines Venus (ruling the educational/international 9th and home-oriented 4th Houses).

Among others, it also has the following midpoint pictures:

MC=Venus/Uranus, with Venus ruling the 9th House of education/internationalism and the 4th House of home... what a great place to feel at home learning about astrology (Uranus)!

Asc=Mercury/Uranus (communicating about astrology)!

Expansive Jupiter (ruling the 11th House of groups and 12th House of the unseen)=Sun/Moon!

and.....

Uranus=Asc/MC (public exposure & “identity awareness”); Mercury/Venus (idealization, social/valuable communications); and Sun/Venus (illumination of beauty and/or values).

What a fitting horoscope for our new Forum home!

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Offline DanaN

• Cosmic Pathway
Re: Chart for New Forum
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »
Wow, Donnalyn, that is some great stuff for this forum!

Thank you so much for sharing.  Amazing, amazing  . . .
Dana Nourie

Offline Karen James

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 05:27:25 AM »
Donnalyn, I enjoyed your insightful post.

Plus, thanks to the new features on the Forum, I was able to visit your website - I also love the photo of the two deer!

I will return to your web to read your interesting articles.

If I may ask a personal question, does the unusual and beautiful pendant you are wearing on your Welcome page have any symbolic significance? It really caught my eye.

Love and Light
Karen
Listen ...

Offline Donnalyn

• Administrator
    • Astrology With Donnalyn
Re: Chart for New Forum / Karen
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 06:45:53 AM »
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your kind comments about my website.  I'm afraid the pendent is just costume jewelry!  But I did pick it because I liked the look of the symbol, too.  I'll have to meditate on it and see if a meaning for the symbol comes to me!   :D

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Offline Dana Nourie

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 08:28:28 AM »
I had to chuckle a bit too about the Capricorn Ascendant reflecting Noel's very powerful Capricornian tendencies. This forum is far more organized than the old one, which I see as a Capricorn strength, and allows for statistics that provide much more detail, again Capricorn/Saturn, and much tighter security, again Capricorn. So, that Ascendant is reflected quite powerfully in the forum software itself.

Some people here are feeling forced to change how they interact with the forum, which mirrors that Saturn symbolism, but I really feel over time they'll see the positive side to that, Saturn's organization and structure.

Donnalyn, I really, really enjoyed reading your post!
Dana Nourie

Stacy

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 10:12:37 AM »
I think the Moon in Virgo is very fitting --this forum is more discriminating, in a most positive sense.

Stacy

Offline divinadelsol

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
Wow!   This is exciting!   I love this new forum.   

I rarely post any more ... but I still visit often and enjoy learning from the fascinating input from so many talented individuals.

I'm happy to be here - and to see the faces of so many old friends and forum/email acquaintances!

Congratulations, Noel ... and Thank You, Dana!

All the best,
Divina del-Sol
(divinadelsol - Skype)

Offline Jozef

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 03:19:17 AM »

This new Forum was started at 10:50 a.m. PST on November 20, 2008, in San Jose, California.

Hey DanaN; Congrats on a very cool upgrade to the Tyl forum.

Did Noel elect this time in advance; or is this just the random time that the new forum was activated?

Many blessings to you and Noel and this great new tool for astrologers everywhere! 8)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 03:21:26 AM by Jozef »

Offline m

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 04:41:56 AM »

The only retrograde planet is Uranus, which perhaps simply reflects the fact this is a re-do of a prior endeavor.   Uranus opposes Saturn, suggesting tension between the old and new, “exciting the status quo into new development.”  And boy are we feeling that right now!

What a fitting horoscope for our new Forum home!

In Joy,
Donnalyn

Uranus is due to turn direct on Nov 27 !!

Pluto due to ingress once more into Capricorn on Nov 26th and leave Sagittarius for good (at least for a while)  ;D

These are conspicious and significant astrological markers

btw I have always longed for a change to a forum format such as this one

The old format did not allow for long term storage of threads and was counterproductive in terms of checking predictions, analysis, etc

This new format will also be much neater than the old one

Congratulations Noel and everyone responsible for bringing this about

regards
mL

Offline Jamie Partridge

• Darkstar Astrology
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 04:50:32 AM »
bump