Author Topic: Leukemia - any type  (Read 12909 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: Leukemia - any type
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 07:57:50 AM »
Halina:

All of your asteroid lessons--i GET all of that!

It's finding the correct asteroid ephemeris and entering the date in question, name, etc. that is not working; the easier part.  I keep getting "asteroid not found" on one site; asteroid not on the master list of another. Maddening! There should be 1 master chart with all asteroids (a free one, that is).

thanks...
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2017, 08:23:39 AM »
 Hi Stacey, sorry your having trouble with ephemerises......again go to the site....www.true-node.com/eph1
Enter asteroid name Bennett,  todays date and your zone, hit the calculate ephemeris button and you'll get the following:

From Swiss Ephemeris

Date          |   Bennett   |
                        |             |
                        |     LONG    |
---------------------------------------
25 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 11 aq  0    |                Transitting Bennett(Abnormal White Blood Cells) is at 11Aquarius00 making it 1 degree from your natal
26 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 11 aq 23    |                Sun and verifying your high white blood cell count.
27 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 11 aq 46    |
28 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 12 aq  9    |
29 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 12 aq 31    |
30 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 12 aq 54    |
31 Jan 2017 08:00:00 UT | 13 aq 17    |
01 Feb 2017 08:00:00 UT | 13 aq 40    |
02 Feb 2017 08:00:00 UT | 14 aq  3    |
03 Feb 2017 08:00:00 UT | 14 aq 26 

Stacey, you definitely need Martha Lang-Wescott's small manual "Diseases, Pathologies & Asteroid Name" around $ 35USA, 33 pages....I can't think of any other list that covers Health asteroids, free or otherwise.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:30:52 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2017, 08:46:13 AM »
Wowee!! Could it be more applicable?!

Have to legal paperwork and administrative headaches, atm...

In fact, stay tuned on another theread as I ask fro commentary again.

Thank you :)
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 09:50:19 PM »
T Mars/Saturn @ 11 Aquarius?!   Seriously?!  I never even check that. And it's right on my Sun-Ve  (Ve ruling my 12th).  Double-whammy since I have N Mars-Saturn.

Did't even know that midpoint rules inflammation of BONE MARROW! Wow.  That explains much.

thanks, Halina (caught that in your astrological obituary piece)

p.s. BTW, re: my white blood cell count per your previous post. While taking daily chemo. treatment my WBC count remains normal. However, I am being pressured to have another bone marrow biopsy which will tell the true story as to how well my LK is being controlled. It's considered 'controlled, but not in remission'. Without the daily chemo., it would quickly spread to Acute Myleoid (?) Leukemia (AML) instead pf Chronic (CML).
Because the asteroid Bennet, I think, is also @ 11 Aquarius, I am sure it's quite active. My joint and bone pain is off the charts, but my oncologist and I are butting heads because he is quick to blame it all on my RhA.  I know my body, and disagree.

Funny, T Mo is @ 11 Aqu, atm ;).

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 10:26:16 PM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 07:08:23 AM »
      Thanks for reading my obit posts.....you never know what precious tidbits of info you might find there.
There are 2 bone marrow asteroids, namely Neumann and Bartolini,...you might want to test them on your own chart.
      For bone problems, you can also use the asteroid, ilazarov.
There are 4 asteroids for inflammation:  Zeus, Virchow, Alona, and Savile.  Zeus is both an asteroid and a transneptunian object.
     Use the site I gave you to find out where  these asterods are now & pencil them in your chart.    The site is.....www.true-node.com/eph1
The asteroids for chemotherapy are:  Ferrerii, Erlich, Lee, Goodman, Hertz, Connors, Lavoisier.
For combination chemotherapy use asteroid Freia.....for Methotrexate chemotherapy use Wright.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:21:39 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 01:45:42 PM »
Will check them out over the weekend. Been on Methotrexate for over 20 yrs. (prescribed for RhA and Lupus, etc.) That will be interesting. On Gleevac for CML.

A bit confused though. T Ma/Sat on my Sun seems pretty definitive, agreed? 

I do need that new bone marrow biopsy to see whats-what, for sure. Gleevac is making WBC back down to normal on blood tests possibly hiding something.  Sigh..another crazy-busy week starts Mon., so I better take a breather now and enjoy the warm, quiet (fingers crossed ) day.

Offline Halina

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 04:40:05 PM »
     Good luck, Monday.....there are two asteroids for biopsy.....one is Rudneva....the other is for needle biopsy and it's called Mennheim.
Asteroid for "blood test" is Malpighi.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 04:42:23 PM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2017, 10:31:23 PM »
     Good luck, Monday.....there are two asteroids for biopsy.....one is Rudneva....the other is for needle biopsy and it's called Mennheim.
Asteroid for "blood test" is Malpighi.

Oh this 2nd BM biopsy hasn't been scheduled yet. Am procrastinating. ;D

This latest batch of doctor apps. and fittings at the prosthetic place is for possible left foot/leg amputation. Would I look for asteroid "Amputation"?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:33:24 PM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2017, 07:09:01 AM »
Hi Stacy, the asteroid for Amputation is PETIT....the asteroid for Amputation and Prosthetics is VERDUN.
     In 1718, Petit made advances in techniques in part by inventing the tourniquet.   Consider asteroid PETIT also for  resection and bone diseases.
Dutch surgeon, Pietr Verdun made truly innovative devices.    Also Mars-Pluto for replacement parts.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 12:52:37 PM »
Thanks, Halina.

On 2nd thought,..too chicken to look at amputation asteroids. I have refused all surgeries as 25 (or more) is enough for this body. I already know - WE (my surgeons)- I would not heal from such trauma, and then I would be stuck in a hospital with unhealed stumps, on IV antibiotics for the rest of my life. No thank you...

Takes me 3 mos. just to heal from the flu! Immune system just too thrashed (12 h. Neptune sq Sun-Ve).

Stacy

Offline Halina

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2017, 08:01:06 AM »
       Speaking of Sun square Neptune, I have that aspect also......no immune system problems but some scapegoating from secret enemies...Neptune in 12th square Sun in 3rd....With Moon, 6th, opp Neptune.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2017, 09:21:34 AM »
       Speaking of Sun square Neptune, I have that aspect also......no immune system problems but some scapegoating from secret enemies...Neptune in 12th square Sun in 3rd....With Moon, 6th, opp Neptune.

You have it in 12th/3rd, too--did I read correctly?

As we know, each aspect, planet, sign - everything covers multiple areas. I believe my lifetime of auto-immune problems is related to the square to Sun-Venus, as Venus rules my 12th.  And, I, too, have my share of secret enemies.

On a more positive note, my creative writing, poetry and artistic work started very early on; got me noticed with awards from kindergarten teacher at age 5.  It continued on thru grammar school, awards and recognition regularly (Sun rules my 10th, Neptune would have arced to my Asc.), but, regrettably, I didn't pursue it like I could have/should have.

An example of the wide variety of aspects and what they can bring.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:23:58 AM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2017, 06:30:08 AM »
        Speaking of the immune system, my son has Crohn's disease...so in regard to my Sun square Neptune(immune system) might refer to this as Sun is natural ruler of 5th of children.