Author Topic: Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia  (Read 12330 times)

Offline Sue

Re: Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 11:03:21 AM »
Hi James

I hope you're well.

Just saw this post and wondered if you'd looked at Terry Pratchett's chart?
Best selling author selling over 55 million books.
He has Alzheimer's and has been very public about it plus the fact that he is now
starting the process to "sign away" his life at the Dignitas Clinic.

Astrotheme have his data as:-
28 April 1948
Buckinghamshire. UK
Time not known

Sue  :)

Offline James Williams

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 02:56:07 PM »
Hi Sue  ;D

I am well, thank you. 

No, I haven't seen Terry Pratchett's chart.  Thanks for the info!
"Time is a trick, a vast illusion...Yet there is a plan behind appearances that does not change. The script is written. For we but see the journey from the point at which it ended, looking back on it, imagining we make it once again; reviewing mentally what has gone by"  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

Please Submit Charts
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 09:19:26 AM »
Hi Clare, I agree people should submit charts after their posts on a topic.  Makes it easier to follow their discussion.  Below find the charts of Peter Falk(rectified by Isaac, thanks) and the Sunrise chart of Terry Pratchett.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 12:00:44 PM »
Peter Falk had his mercury forming a 165 degree with Uranus and Terry has a semi-square with natal Uranus.  Margaret Thatcher, the prime minister, had Uranus and natal mercury inconjunct.  AMY

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 02:50:13 PM »
I am not familiar with Terry Patchett, but we recently discussed Marcia Strassman, who was also born April 28, 1948, who recently died from breast cancer.

If anyone wants to attempt to rectify Peter Falk's chart, two uncommon facts should be considered.  First, he has an MBA degree in finance.  Second, he lost his right eye to cancer when he was 3 years old.

Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Stacy

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2017, 09:49:07 AM »
Yesterday a neighbor--as strongly conservative as I am progressive--commented DT may be showing signs of early Alzheimer's Disease. It's really not that far-fetched, and I wonder if any of you see signs in his chart?

Should include my own thoughts here: As always for regarding health his ruler of the 12th and 1st houses: (Sun) with Sun-Ur-NN opposite Moon. Currently transited by Saturn.

3rd house ruler Venus cj Saturn. Opposite Vtx. relevant?

So without checking arcs, midpoints, secondary charts or asteroids these are what jump out to me.

Stacy
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:12:32 AM by Stacy »
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2017, 04:33:57 PM »
Stacy  Trump's dad died of Alzheimer's disease but he was 90+--not sure at what age he started to show symptoms.   Trump has mercury in cancer square his natal Neptune--my aunt with Alzheimer's had mercury conjunct Neptune.  I always thought there was a connection between mercury & Uranus   AMY

Offline Robynne Black

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2017, 05:58:20 PM »
As always for regarding health his ruler of the 12th and 1st houses: (Sun) with Sun-Ur-NN opposite Moon. Currently transited by Saturn.

To be honest Stacy, DT's natal signature looks more like a bad case of Oppositional Defiance Disorder, which is more of a personality disorder. With tr Saturn cj Moon, maybe the country (particularly women) is/are now holding him to account, or questioning his emotional stability and lack of sensitivity?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:05:17 PM by Robynne Black »
Sun cj Moon: Pisces-Pisces.  .."View the world kindly, it makes a difference, but maintain a strong stance when you have to"..

Offline Stacy

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2017, 09:50:33 PM »
Stacy  Trump's dad died of Alzheimer's disease but he was 90+--not sure at what age he started to show symptoms.   Trump has mercury in cancer square his natal Neptune--my aunt with Alzheimer's had mercury conjunct Neptune.  I always thought there was a connection between mercury & Uranus   AMY

Thanks, Amy; didn't know that, about DT's dad. Alzheimer's surely is hereditary or partially so.

I discuss his Mercury sq Neptune in another thread. I'm sure it contributes to his personality disorders, imo.

Was it you who commented that he may not finish this first term due to bad (physical) health?  Despite the Scorpio Moon when he was sworn in I don't feel he will finish this term either due to mental health breakdown of some sort, or being impeached.

Stacy
"Help they brother's boat across, and, lo, thine own has reached the shore".                   Unknown

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 11:26:01 AM »
Yes  That was me.  recently, Neptune cafĂ© had an article about trump's progressed moon going thru his 12th house soon. Also, I think his sun also rules his 12th house--so that natal sun is conjunct natal Uranus and is being transited by Saturn.  AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »
      Amy is your aunt still living....if so, WOW!...she's 98 yrs old....what was her diet based mainly on ....what foods did she avoid?

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 02:14:36 PM »
No she died in 2009   I looked her up and she did have a 165 degree angle between Uranus and mercury--conjunct to Neptune was quite wide.  My aunt took care of herself far better than my mother  My aunt played tennis up to the age of 75.  My mother smoked for 40+ years, had terrible diet, had heart diease but had her mind.  so who knows?  AMY