Author Topic: Dymock Brose Quite Ill  (Read 4672 times)

Offline Halina

Dymock Brose Quite Ill
« on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »
      Dymock Brose, noted astrologer, specializing in Harmonic Charts has taken ill.  Here is the message from his internet site:
"Dymock is now out of hospital and although recuperating, still quite ill.

He wishes to thank everyone of you for your good wishes, light, love and prayers."

Offline stargazer

Re: Dymock Brose Quite Ill
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:46:42 PM »
Halina,

Thank you for this post. I've noticed Dimock Brose has not been as 'active' lately. I do wish him well.

stargazer.

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:18:29 PM »
He apparently has pneumonia.  As he is around 90 this can be a bit of a worry.

I hope he recovers soon and continues to grace us with his knowledge.

Alice McDermott

Offline dixieturner

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 11:09:28 PM »
You can google Dymock Brose's New Astrology Forum.

He is a very knowledgeable astrologer. Dixie Turner

Offline dixieturner

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Dymock Brose said that he had been involved in the world of astrology for over 60 years.
He is a consultant astrologer living in Adelaide Australia. For 5 years he edited the Australian Astrologers' Journal and then produced the Astrologers Forum, an astrological publication for 23 years.

Articles in the New Astrology Forum consisted of problems solved on a variety of subjects: Predictive Techniques, Age Harmonics, Cyclic Charts, Rectifications of Birth Horoscopes, etc.

I use to belong to a group of Astrologers studying with Steve Lee also from Australia who taught Uranian Astrology. Dymock was also connected with him and every week he would present a horoscope and ask what event took place in a person's life at the particular time. He used Age Harmonics to do this and was incredibly good at prediction using these harmonics. To learn more about his techniques you can go to Dymock Brose's New Astrology Forum. Dixie