Author Topic: Chiron Return  (Read 27088 times)

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: Chiron Return
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 06:28:56 PM »
Hi Daleth:

MHEP stands for "Midheaven extension process" which Noel came up with to discover a person's vocational path.
If you go to the vocational section here you will see it at work. 

I had an interesting Chiron experience lately when it transited my IC in Pisces and I was having pain in my foot from a sciatic nerve.  It felt just like the pain I had when I was twelve and got my ankle nicked by a moving vehicle while I was trying to cross the street with my little brother.  It brought back all sorts of guilt feelings even though my brother was ok too and we were in a cross walk...but we could have been killed.  I got my ephemeris and saw that Chiron was in that same spot at the time of the accident!   

I have Chiron conjunct my Mars.  A healer recently regressed me to a life that pertained to my Mars, as a physician in Sicily during the black plague.  I felt guilt for not helping more people then.  I hated seeing the sores on their legs and didn't want to be around them.   Anyway, it's interesting what can be pieced together if you try.

Barbara Ybarra

Offline BigMac

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 06:54:50 PM »
Hello Barbara and All,

I had an interesting Chiron experience lately when it transited my IC in Pisces and I was having pain in my foot from a sciatic nerve.  It felt just like the pain I had when I was twelve and got my ankle nicked by a moving vehicle while I was trying to cross the street with my little brother.  It brought back all sorts of guilt feelings even though my brother was ok too and we were in a cross walk...but we could have been killed.  I got my ephemeris and saw that Chiron was in that same spot at the time of the accident!   

I have Chiron conjunct my Mars.  A healer recently regressed me to a life that pertained to my Mars, as a physician in Sicily during the black plague.  I felt guilt for not helping more people then.  I hated seeing the sores on their legs and didn't want to be around them.   Anyway, it's interesting what can be pieced together if you try.

Barbara Ybarra

It's been some time since I contributed to this thread, but Barbara's comments, quoted above, raise issues of some relevance to my own work on Astrology. For me, the word "Integration" sums up the nature of Chiron. Transiting Chiron was conjunct my natal Mars in September of 1995 - a period when I began to show some significant healing skill, whilst in a development circle in Edinburgh, Scotland. At the time, the appearance of this ability had the effect of making me feel 'at home' in that group of mediums and healers. It also strengthened my belief in Astrology as part of what we call the spiritual aspect of life - the deep organisation, hidden to most eyes. Indeed, it was in August of 1987 - within days of transiting Chiron conjunct my natal Sun in Gemini - that my connection to these 'unseen realms' was established: a channel of communication that remains active to this day. Earlier in this thread, my friend "Lura" (initiator of the thread) stated that she thought I had a "good grip" on the nature of Chiron. If that is true, then it is only true because Chiron has had a good grip on my life - and I have recognised this fact.

"Healing" occurs at all levels. Not just the alleviation of physical distress, typical of Chiron-Mars, but also at the conceptual/spiritual level of mind - the whole of 'The Self' needs support, and 'Self-support' is what Life does, in an apparently machine-like manner. Barbara mentions past-life regression. The sub-text to this, just like the activities of spiritualist mediums, is an affirmation of 'Individuality' - both in its value and its permanence. I remain unconvinced of either.

In the summer of '95, myself and some close friends would spend time together after the Saturday meeting of our development circle, still very much in "connected" mode. Typically, the evening would start in a local pub where we would offer free healing to anyone in need - the landlord and his wife were psychic-friendly. It was during these after-hours sessions that the topic of past-lives came up. Apparently, and according to two of my closest friends, I had been their overseer in Egyptian times. I also seem to have been a centurion in the Roman legions. Over time, I came to see these past-life images as representative of aspects of my own (current) personality, instructive of the way I had behaved in 'the past' - but very much the past of this life. 

Chiron, viewed as a process, is stitching people and moments together in a manner that promotes wholeness - the very logic of life.

Henry.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 09:38:55 PM »
I have chiron conjunct the sun + mercury, It doesn't mean a thing, it's useless, H value =6, just too small

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 03:09:34 AM »
 Robynne Black(25 feb 1963)
Interesting, I don't see yours.
Do unto to ours as you would do unto you.
Join facebook(me=Jim Birke)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:50:09 AM by bjorkstrand »

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2016, 03:29:10 AM »
Robynne  Your sun conjuncts tno 2015 RR245(h=4, divine love), which is a way more important than chiron.