Author Topic: 12 universes  (Read 5761 times)

Jim Birke

12 universes
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:30:28 AM »
he scientists say that there are 11 dimensions or "universes" Since i'm a musician and astrologer, I choose to differ. There are 12 keys and 12 signs,so therefore there's got to be 12 UNIVERSES.
We are living in a universe. So which sign are we in? A sagittarian one? God help us.
Anyways i throw this idea out to the forum. There maybe some psychic people who can figure out which sign or musical key we are in. The sign may have a sutle influence on everybody's behaviour. That includes ETs.

Jim

Lura

Re: 12 universes
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 02:59:28 PM »
Jim,

I plowed through my sacred/secular brands.  When I'm in that 'kinda mood,' I listen to:

Kronos Quartet, David Harrington (wish I knew more about them)

They've been around for >30 years, yet their music is timeless.

for some odd reason, what I hear makes me "intensely care."

Lura

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »
one parrticular cover of theirs is from an 'Early Music' CD.  It shows a 'reverse Eclipse' of April 16, 1893, pretty cool.

Lura

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »
You must have activated my ANS...

This music, this jacket, I think I know why I've been so affected.

One more lunar photo.  Inside.  Both were taken at Lick Observatory, Univ. of Cal

2nd:  taken by E.E. Barnard, September 3, 1895

entitled:  "Broken Mosaic Moon"  (I assume the lens is looking through broken glass)

tr. Jupiter conjunct my natal Moon, opp. Part of Daughters.

tr. Node & Lilith conjunct natal Sun opp tr. Sun

tr. Moon conjunct Mercury Rx opp. Uranus

and Venus Rx AP

Lura

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 05:04:21 AM »
Jim, still workin' on this one...

it was said, when someone was in a black hole, "Get me Shackleton!"  (there, might be your answer)

one other quick thought.  This singing Fransiscan Monk I knew, had the lyrics to "She Kissed Me With Her Eyes" -- something about "falling into a black hole, and the Universe I would find."  He is Dillon Wood, from 'Seasons.'

I like the 'D' -- "It Came Upon the Midnight Clear..."  I think it's going to take a Quantum stretch at least.  Probably, not "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," but who knows, look at what mel=honey will dew, as it reaches us through our clouded atmosphere? 

but take this with a grain of salt (or two); I can be a Harp Unstrung!

H.T.

Jim Birke

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 08:31:03 AM »
Lura
Nope, problem solved.

A fellow at the astrology weekly forum suggested that maybe the 12 universes is right under the noses of us astrologers. It's the 12 signs of the zodiac.We deal with it all the time. It's the astronomers that are way behind. I just about fell out of my chair. Daaaaaaaaaaa

Jim

Offline Kort

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 11:11:28 AM »
There are 12 keys and 12 signs,so therefore there's got to be 12 UNIVERSES.

That might work for those who want to be comfortable in a western world.  I'm stepping into unknown territory for myself here, but does that satisfying number of 12 keys work for the traditional music of India, China, Africa . . . ?  Maybe you are cheating yourself.  Maybe those cultures get more universes. Or if they don't have the musical structure of keys as we understand them, perhaps those poor people don't get any universes at all.  That would be a shame.  Any connoisseurs of world music out there?

Lura

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »
Kort,

"The Cathedrals were the poor man's Bible," so they say/said.  Within those walls, the sounds must have been a better way to incarnate the divine, than the frantic urges employed in the hollows of faith defining countryside.

I wanted to get a 'feel' of the hotbed before the Albigensian Crusades, and the music, so to speak.  Its sound is deep, sincere, and violent.  Tolerance was not a virtue.

Listen to the following description of someone who 'fired' the imagination, unfortunately he was in a time, out of place:

"Here he was, described as a soul so rich with delight that its brilliance, blazing laughter-bright, struck the eye like some ruby caught in the sun's full glory.  This fortunate being was placed by the poet in Venus's quarter of the heavens, since he burnt with love more fiercely than ever Dido did--'for so long as the colour of his hair permitted."

[Massacre at Montsegur, Zoe' Oldenbourg, Minerva Press, 1959]

It would have been nice if this business man, turned troubadour stayed true to its tenants.  Songs of Internal and External Unity, is that possible?  Same song, different expressions?

The subtler voice of persuasion, rather than force, a certain mode of thought and feeling ...