Astrology > General Astrology Discussion

Help in regards to my future nonprofit organization

<< < (2/2)

pdw:
Raymond, today it sounds like you're totally ok with the partnership.  That's good because it looks like there's a lot of work to do outlined in your plans.  I admire your outreach to others and wish you success with DNA.  Good luck!   

Glaucus:

Actually, it's not a partnership

He would be one of my the directors and secretary of the organization. 
I would be one of the directors and president of the organization.

I don't need him. I could use him as just a business consultant and/or to create my website. I don't like the idea of disciminating against him for he and I having different views about metaphysical things.

I just need 2 people to be my fellow directors and officers of my organization.

I feel that I am bound to have people that are interested because I feel that what I am doing is a great cause and is strongly needed.

I am considering asking the mother of a severely autistic adult to be a director and officer. She wants to open up a school for autism because she believes that schools don't know how to teach autistics. She has hair product store in my neighborhood. I have known her and her husband since 2000. They are a black couple,and so their child is black. There are issues with how black autistics are being treated too.

I am also going to attend Holistic Healing Expo here in Sacramento on the 21st of this month. http://www.holisticlivingexpo.com/sacramento2-21-10.php

I intend on distributing cards and flyers at the festival for my neurodiversity meetup group. I am going to talk to them about my plans on forming a nonprofit neurodiversity organization. I could end up meeting my future directors,officers there.

I have considered options.

Raymond

Glaucus:
In regards to  "He looks at me like somebody who is being hurt by astrology"

People have that same view about Scientology too.

Some people believe that people are hurt by Scientology which is widely viewed as a cult.

Scientology is controversial like Astrology is.

Look at Tom Cruise for example

He is a person who was diagnosed as having Dyslexia and even recommended to be on medication for hyperactivity as a child. Dyslexia and ADHD have considerable overlap. His mother was a special education teacher.
I can understand why he is go against children being on medication for not fitting inside the box. They tried to do that to him.

He got criticized by International Dyslexia Association because he claimed that Scientology helped him cure his Dyslexia. http://www.starswelove.com/scriptsphp/news.php?newsid=3267

I read other things by people that he didn't have Dyslexia because his problems went away with scientology and that he was really faking it.

But he might not be so far fetched. I don't like the word, "cure" because I don't believe that Dyslexia is a disease. I believe that it's just a different way of thinking,learning,and being. I just believe that it's just a variation of the human condition that gets seen as disorder in the social construct of things. I believe that the weaknesses of Dyslexia can be corrected from special education therapies just like mine was. Of course, I still have issues that are mild,subtle. The same with my Dyspraxia. As far as my ADHD, I don't even view it as a disorder. It's just be being a novelty seeker, probably having the DRD4 7R gene. Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,ADHD are just disorders from the social construct view of things in my opinion. Homosexuality used to be viewed the same way.

but any ways, I read the following in regards to Scientology:

Courses often require students to use clay to make models of basic and complex educational concepts. Likewise, if a student expresses confusion or a lack of understanding on a certain subject, teachers will often instruct the student to make a "clay demo". This focus on the "clay table" is a trademark of Scientology schools. http://www.exscientologykids.org/schools.html

but the use of clay is also part of the Davis method created by Ron Davis who has Autism and Dyslexia. He has a huge organization. Davis services in more than 40 nations.
http://www.dyslexia.com/library/davismethods.htm

The words that cause the most confusion for dyslexics are common words, such as it or from. Often a student will easily read a longer word in a story, such as crocodile, but hesitate or stumble over a word like the. Because these words lead to disorientation, we call them trigger words.

This is because the dyslexic student thinks with pictures. It is easy to envision a crocodile in one’s mind, but very difficult to imagine an 'of' or a 'this'.

We resolve this problem through a process called Davis Symbol Mastery. After looking up a word in a dictionary and discussing a definition with a helper, the student models an object or set of objects which accurately represents the meaning of the word, as well as the letters of the word in clay. This process goes far beyond the multi-sensory and phonemic awareness strategies that are recommended for dyslexic learners. It engages the creative process and establishes a lasting mental image for a specific word and series of letters. It produces comprehension and long term retention of the spelling and meaning of a word without the need for phonetic decoding or memorization. It stops the word from causing any future disorientations. http://www.dyslexia.com/library/davismethods.htm

Seeing how Scientology education methods and Ron Davis methods are similar, it's not far-fetched that Tom Cruise's Dyslexic weaknesses were corrected by Scientology's education methods like many Dyslexics' weaknesses were corrected from Ron Davis' methods. It makes me wonder who copied from whom. Ron Davis' correction methods are viewed as controversial by International Dyslexia Association. Dr. Harold N. Levinson's cerebellar-vestibular dysfunction theories,methods,treatments are viewed as controversial by the organization too. Look how Astrology is controversial in society. If I was doing astrological research on neurodivergence in Astrology, and I talked about transneptunian objects are prominent in people with neurodivergence including myself, I'd get severely criticized by International Dyslexia Association and other neurodivergence advocacy organizations too. I'd get seen as controversial and crazy like Tom Cruise. BTW. Tom Cruise has Sun square Eris which reflects his controversial nature. I have Sun oppose/conjunct the Eris Nodes (both heliocentric and geocentric)which reflect my own potentially controversial nature. Controversial is relative, depending on the perceptions of how a person is viewed. If voiced my astrological neurodivergence findings at some New Age conference, I am more likely to be respected compared to if I voiced my findings at a learning disability conference.

here is an atheism blog about Tom Cruise about being psychic http://atheism.about.com/b/2003/11/01/tom-cruise-super-psychic.htm

but the guy has grand water trine of Sun in Cancer, Jupiter in Pisces,and Neptune in Cancer which might be a configuration that reflected with his religious nature which included his wanting to be a Franciscan monk in the past and his Scientology views as well as strong transneptunian with that Sun square Eris.

but a lot of atheists don't believe in Astrology nor anything else metaphysical.

They would diss both Astrology and Scientology.

Raymond

Glaucus:
I check out my transits, solar arcs, and secondary progressions for

THE DAY OF THE HOLISTIC HEALING EXPO
February 21, 2010

keywords from Noel Tyl’s SYNTHESIS AND COUNSELING IN ASTROLOGY

TRANSITS

TR Sun conjunct NA Moon -
male and female
illuminated achievements, needs, and sensitivities;highlighted relationships, seeing the light..sensitivity to need-fulfillment; female influence
TR Sun trine NA Sun - illumination, highlighting
TR Sun square NA Saturn - illumination of ambition; testing if one is on the right track; awareness of responsibility;importance of the father. the sense of difficulty, overwork depletion, confinement, discipline; the fear of loss;"aloneness", possibility grief

TR Venus oppose NA Asc -
niceness;being appreciated

TR Mars trine NA Neptune -
inspiration;imagination made applicable;personal magnetism

TR Jupiter square NA Jupiter - expansion, optimism
TR Jupiter square NA Moon/Asc -
expansive confidence;gregariousness;largesse;publicity
TR Jupiter square NA Saturn/MC -
doing things right, the way they are expected to be done; keeping things as they are; or changing things to how they should be done for maximum security

TR Jupiter = NA Jupiter = NA Moon/Asc = Saturn/MC

TR Neptune oppose NA Mercury/Saturn -
depression;a sad spirit looking for a ray of hope

TR Neptune square NA Venus/Neptune -
love in a swoon;imaginings;artistic ideas;potential deluson in love;feeling unrequited;creative outlets

TR Neptune square NA Node/Asc -
making relationships with others through sensitivities and even interests in the paranormal;impressionability

TR Neptune = NA Mercury/Saturn = Venus/Neptune = Node/Asc

TR Node conjunct NA Moon/Jupiter -
sociability;successful contacts

TR Pluto sextile NA Sun -
illumination of power needs; the need to control; new perspectives; powerful force creates major change in the life; identity change; sudden prominence;exhibitionism

SOLAR ARCS

Moon square Moon/Venus -
love and sensitivity;grace;good social reception;cooperation

Venus square Pluto - Grace is brought to power;improved acceptance for the indomitable, intensification of love desires;affairs, compulsiveness;wasting emotions
Venus conjunct Sun/Mars -
feelings of love;sex;conception;birthing
Venus conjunct Venus/Node -
nice meeting with someone;romantic contact, contact with someone or an event in the arts;cultural;get-togethers;romance;emotional meetings

SA Venus = NA Pluto = Sun/Mars = Venus/Node

SA Mars square NA Sun/Moon -
energy helping or upsetting relationship;serval awareness in partnership;drive for fulfillment

SA Jupiter conjunct NA Moon/Neptune -
grand imaginings and plans;artistic interests and success

SA Jupiter square NA Venus/Asc -
enthusiasm galore; a show of luxury

SA Jupiter conjunct NA Mars/Jupiter -
a fortunate course of action;clearing the air; successful creative activity; tremendous energy;enterprise;making things happen in a big way;"making waves" effectively

SA Saturn oppose NA Mars/Neptune -
being taken advantage of; reticence;the sense of futility;persevering in spite of fear

SA Neptune conjunct NA Moon/Mercury -
an active imagination;reverie;hypersentience;falsehood

SA Asc conjunct NA Neptune/Asc -
high sensitivity, impressionability; spiritual projection;loss of ego; gaining acceptance for one’s specialness

SA MC oppose NA Moon/Jupiter -
popularity;confidence;possible religious significances;good fortune, especially through a female.

TR Node = SA MC = NA Jupiter

SECONDARY PROGRESSIONS

SP Asc conjunct Natal Sun/Pluto -
enormous power projection;being forced to fight

SP Asc oppose Natal Mars/MC -
confidence;projection of sureness and pizazz

SP Asc = NA Sun/Pluto = Mars/MC

SP Mars trine NA Mercury -
nervous drive;energized thinking;making plans

SP Moon sextile NA Midheaven -
one’s strongest needs are out in the open, ego-consciousness alerts all one’s senses

I checked out the Transits in equatorial coordinates that astronomers use

applying only

Right Ascension (longitude) and Declination (latitude)

Right Ascension:

TR Sun square NA Jupiter -
Recognition;success,feeling great; being rewarded; success, a great vacation

TR Venus trine NA Mercury - idealization;thoughts of love; romanticizing

TR Mars square NA Sun -
energy applied directly, naturally, vigorously; feeling attacked; possible accident; intensified sex drive

TR Neptune conj NA Mars - inspiration; imagination made applicable; personal magnetism; change of course of action due to dissatisfaction; going to where the grass seems greener;losing focus

Declination:

TR Pluto parallel NA Venus - grace is brought to power;improved acceptance for the indomitable; intensification of love desires; compulsiveness; wasting emotions

Overall , it seems like a day of interacting, socializing, and getting noticed. I am going to distribute my neurodiversity meetup group cards and fliers at the Holistic Healing Expo. I plan on talking about my plans about the nonprofit neurodiversity organization. Hopefully, I will find new members for the meetup group and even directors for the nonprofit organization.

It's going to be a national neurodiversity organization, and so I am advocating all people with neurological/differences here in USA.  Please spread the word to somebody who is neurodivergent and/or has relatives,friends,partners that are neurodivergent.   

I will never stop searching for astrological indicators for neurodivergence. I don't focus on "afflictions" in a chart. I don't believe it's a disorder. Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,AD/HD,and Autistic Spectrum have strengths and not just weaknesses. We're not caused by brain damage,toxins,allergies,and heavy metal poisoning.  It runs in familes. Neurodivergence runs strong in my family. I was born to 2 neurodivergent parents.  I even believe that it's my Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,AD/HD that helps me be a very good astrologer as far as thinking outside the box,being intuitive, and visualizing concepts, and overall multisensory thinking. I am sure that there other neurodivergent astrologers that understand that.   I believe that the transneptunian objects are even prominent in neurodivergent people because of the very subtle energies that they are which reflect how neurodivergents are said to be hypersensitive to their environments including especially autistics.  I believe that is especially so for the people that have genetic neurodivergence that fall into the Indigo,Crystal stuff.  I believe that Transneptunians are keys to the 21st Century Astrology, and that Eris is the ruler of 21st Astrology.  I want an Astrology that is up to date with the times.

A Different Mind Is Not A Deficient Mind is what is on my Neurodiversity Meetup Group flyer.

oh another thing

I have Mercury,Venus,Jupiter,and Neptune in 3rd house with Sun 3 degrees away from the 3rd house,and so I have strong emphasis on 3rd house,and so a lot of emphasis on mind,mental activity,and communications.  My Mercury is also oppose/conjunct Heliocentric Mercury Nodes, and so I have a strong connection in regards to collective communications.    So please don't take my long posts the long way.  That's just my style.  I am not into judging people because they are different from I am.   I  am about to each,his/her own.   Special education is a humbling experience,and it taught me to treat others like I want to be treated which includes not looking down on others that are different from me.

I have a passion for Astrology just like I have a passion for Neurodiversity advocacy.  I wish that Astrology was accepted by scientific community like neurodivergence is.  It's easy for tell me that I am Dyslexic,Dyspraxic,ADHD to metaphysicans, but it's not easy to tell psychiatrists that I  have a t-square of Moon in Pisces in 6th square the opposition of Jupiter-Neptune in Sagittarius and retrograde Saturn in Gemini in 9th to psychiatrists.   I keep that to myself.   They don't believe in things that get looped up under the New Age umbrella.  I am out to help people that are Indigo,Crystal personality types. The way to do that is to help them through the practical route, and so I focus on just the neurological/learning differences and help get those accepted and tolerated which result in decrease of misplacement in special education,psychiatric misdiagnoses,and being put on medication that they don't need.

peace

Raymond

Raymond

Barbara Ybarra:
Hi Raymond:

I think you presented a lot of astrological factors that convey the dissidence between you and this man who is being considered for this position.  If it is completely up to you, I think you could find someone else who you get along with better.  Why add the extra stress of choosing a person who is a challenge to who you are?  It sounds like you have no problem with his attitude towards astrology; it is his attitude towards you that is questionable.  If you sense that he is looking down on you for being "sucked into" a bogus meta-woowoo world, then maybe go with your gut and keep him out of your field of operation.  That's my opinion. 

Barbara Ybarra

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version