Heliocentric Astrology

(1/2) > >>

Isaac Starkman:
For many years I have found out that adding the heliocentric positions to the geo chart cast a sharper perspective on the destiny and character of the native. Mixing both systems into the same horoscope appears to be the most efficient method of utilizing the information available. 
Here are some examples, all the charts from the recent Vocational Exercises:
1. Jane Austen (23.51.52 UT)
Helio Mercury conjunct Moon, exactly trine Jupiter (both geo and helio) and 90 Mars. Mercury exactly 60 helio Mars, quite appropriate to her style of writing. Helio Venus exactly 180 Pluto – she never married.
2. Sean Penn (15.15.32 PDT)
Helio Venus, ruler of MC, EXACTLY on MC, 90 helio Jupiter, 60 Moon. Helio Mercury 180 Jupiter orb 6'!
3. Julie Andrew (5.46.00 BST)
Helio Venus exactly 60 MC. Helio Mercury 60 Mars.
4. Larry King (10.38.40 EST)
Helio Mercury in Gemini 120 helio Jupiter. Mercury 60 helio Mars. Helio Venus 90 Venus- "over activation" of Venus and in most cases indicates for difficulties in marriage life-he was married 7 times! Helio Mars rising 180 helio Pluto in 7th house surly appropriate to his character.
5. Newt Gingrich (not rectified)
Helio Mercury 60 Moon, 60 Mars. Helio Mars 90 Mercury. Helio Venus in Scorpio exactly 90 Pluto and 90 Venus- he admitted he had an extramarital affair.
6. Dean Stockwell (21.34.56 PST)
Helio Mercury conjunct helio Jupiter both trine MC. Helio Venus exactly 60 Asc and 120 Uranus,
7. Nick Kollestrom (not rectified)
Helio Mercury exactly on Asc.
8. Ingrid Bergman (02.58.16 CET)
Helio Venus rising exactly 120 MC and Moon! Helio Mercury 180 MC and Moon.
9. Zubin Mehta (21.21.05 UT)
Helio Jupiter, ruler of MC, conjunct MC. Helio Mercury conjunct Moon, exactly 120 MC and Jupiter. Mercury conjunct helio Mars. To my opinion Mercury/Mars aspect could indicate a perfect pitch.
10. Herbert Von Karajan (21.16.08 UT)
Helio Venus conjunct helio Jupiter 120 Sun and 60 Moon. Helio Mercury,ruler of MC, 120 MC.
Adding the heliocentric positions increase our number of "hits" and reduce our number of "misses".

ODdOnLifeItself:
Hello Isaac,

Great ideas!

What kind of orbs can we use?

I'd like to add one, though not from the vocational exercises.  Maybe you can cast some light on it?

11. Birthdata Scientist (11:38:45 PM UT, Dec 15, 1950, Tel-Aviv)
Helio Mercury tightly opposite Saturn.

Peace

OD'd

Don Borkowski:
Isaac,

I agree that the heliocentric positions, when added to a geocentric horoscope add a lot of information that can't be found elsewhere.  I was using them quite often in the 1980s based on the strength of work by T. Patrick Davis, Edith Custer and the Helio SIG of NCGR.  Purists dislike the mixing of the heliocentric and geocentric positions, but I can agree to it because they share the common bond of the tropical zodiac.  Seeing the geocentric and heliocentric placements together in a wheel looks not unlike a hologram to me.  However, I cannot accept mixing the tropical and sidereal zodiacs, but I digress.  I have found that the heliocentric placements are especially telling in the issue of synastry.  Still another thing about heliocentric astrology is that the heliocentric planets have essentially the same meanings as their geocentric equivalents.  Anyone can use them without having to relearn everything as the use of asteroids would require.

Don Borkowski

Glaucus:

I see nothing wrong with it.

I use the heliocentric nodes of objects in geocentric chart.    That's what Grant Lewi, Carl Payne Tobey did.  Dane Rudhyar also used them. Robert Blaschke,Diana Rosenberg also do the same thing.  Cosmobiology Pamela Rowe also used the same technique.

Raymond

Ray Murphy:
Heliocentric longitudes in charts may turn out to help prove astrology because of graphs
like this - not for what Helio produces, but for what it doesn't, when compared with Geo:

Here are 2 graphs which show the angular separations between tMAR and my nMAR for my
"locked" batch of event dates. Those event dates were locked up for research in the early
1990's to prevent cherry picking - so I had no idea that they would produce this graph.

These polar graphs are what I call "mirrored and equalized" and I've explained elsewhere
what that means, but those divisions you see in the graph show the angular separations
between tMAR and nMAR (in batches) in each 'wedge' of the circle - starting from the
conjunction on the left, and ending at the Opposition on the right. The top half of the
graph is just a mirror image.

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page