Noel Tyl
October 01, 2014, 09:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Declinations  (Read 1971 times)
Kelly C

Comedic Asteroidic & Avid Aspect Looker Upper

« on: November 21, 2008, 02:42:08 PM »

Hi everyone,

I made some discoveries about declinations.

My dad passed away when I had SP Ascendant in applying parallel with my natal Pluto within 3 minutes.

On a more pleasant note, I began intimate relationships with progressed Sun to Venus and progressed Venus to Sun parallels.  The timing of these events could have been considered to be coincidences except for the fact that my 'approach' to women could have been likened to that of Improv comedian Stevie Ray Fromstein, whom I'll paraphrase: "This girl strips off all her clothes and snuggles up to me.  So I thought, "Okay, take a chance!"

Kelly
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:24:32 PM by Kelly C » Logged

Please help the planet by using a few dollar sign canvas bags when making a quick stop at the bank.

And please use a solar powered golf cart to flee the scene.

When electing a chart for an important occasion, be sure to fortify the Ascendant, especially with riboflavin!
Kelly C

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 04:17:29 PM »

Hello,

When the Nicole Brown Ron Goldman murders occurred, OJ had progressed Mars parallel natal Pluto within 1 minute.

Kelly C
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:20:18 PM by Kelly C » Logged

Please help the planet by using a few dollar sign canvas bags when making a quick stop at the bank.

When electing a chart for an important occasion, be sure to fortify the Ascendant, especially with riboflavin!
Bosco

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 04:05:46 AM »

Dear Kelly,
  On WinStar programme there are two choices for reading parallel aspect, one is "parallel" and another is "parallel(lat)", may I ask which option do you use? Are you using a WinStar programme?
Bosco
Kelly C

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 08:49:12 AM »

Hi Bosco,

I have Solar Fire and don't know what the lat option means.

Another interesting find: If a 5 minute orb is used, my dad had a progressed Venus natal Mars parallel when he interviewed my mom and then began dating her.

Kelly C

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:58:56 PM by Kelly C » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: