Oh my, how difficult Forum maintenance has become suddenly. Here's what has transpired and is ongoing still:
1. I received tech notice that the Forum required a specific update. That was the period on Thursday-Friday when there was no Forum!
2. Getting the update to run successfully took many hours, aided by tech representatives of the Host company for the website.
3. Things flashed on late morning Friday. And all seemed well.
4. But my account was not able to interact with the individual posts.... I can't open/read them etc. An error message confounds any who read it.
5. Senior analysts at the Host firm are now studying the situation, and I am awaiting notification at their earliest opportunity.
6. I infer that others are now getting the same error message I am getting constantly.
--I am so very very sorry for this situation inconveniencing us all ..... and I am so uncomfortable --as you are surely-- with all the intrusive SPAM, flocking to the tech problems.