Noel Tyl
September 01, 2014, 01:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum resurrected (if I may)  (Read 2367 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: April 04, 2010, 08:36:15 AM »

.....Oh my, what a long three-day stretch of anxiety to get the Forum fixed!  

The solution, the rescue, was accomplished not by the Host "experts" but by a young man in England, who volunteered his talent to help us --indeed an expert!

Wow.  --I thank you all for the empathy I felt during the trial; for your courteous communications; and your patience.

Noel Tyl
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:39:25 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Noel Tyl
Don Borkowski

Worrying is like praying for the worst to happen.

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:37:05 PM »

Bless all the kind people behind the scenes!

~DB

True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 12:42:15 PM »

Very, very nice of you, Don.

Thank you.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Lauren Delsack

www.laurendelsack.com

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »

The Astrological Signs of Forum Illness!

I took note that this new forum's very first post was at November 20, 2008 at 12:13:50 PM in Fountain Hills, AZ (for lack of a better place!); Ascendant 12 Aquarius 44'.

Current activity shows:

SA Uranus (r. Asc) opposed Saturn (r. 12th) (May 2010)

tr. Uranus semisquare Ascendant (first hit April 6, 2010)
tr. Uranus square Pluto (r. 9th) (first hit May 2010)
tr. Neptune square Mercury (in 9th) (first hit Feb. 2010)
tr. Saturn square Pluto (rx hit April 10, 2010)

Interesting measurements. Hopefully the treatment will continue to be effective!

Lauren Delsack
Don Borkowski

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »

Hi Lauren,

I do have the data for the revamped Forum.  That date is correct, but the time is 10:50 a.m., and the place is San Jose, California, giving an ascendant of 21:19 Capricorn.

~Don

True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR
pdw

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 04:46:05 PM »

Noel, what a pernicious April Fool's Day for you this year.  Many thanks for your patience and the expert service in the Forum grapevine.   
Lauren Delsack

www.laurendelsack.com

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 04:55:27 AM »

Hi Don,

The birth time you state at 10:50 AM is what exactly? When the new Forum went live online? I'm surprised it took one hour and 25 minutes for the first post to be written.

I would think as with the start of a new business, the time when the first transaction (i.e. a customer sale) occurs can be used for the start time of the business.

Also please, why San Jose, CA? The original forum (as well as Tylnet) has a birth place of Noel's place of residence (Fountain Hills, AZ).

Thanks,
Lauren
Don Borkowski

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 11:36:49 AM »

After the original Forum crashed, it had to be replaced.  Dana Nourie did the lion's share of the legwork to find a suitable replacement, which turned out to be the SMF system.  You will recall that almost nothing was able to be salvaged from the original system.  Dana lives in San Jose, California, which is why the new Forum was "born" there.  The data for the current Forum was supplied by either Dana or Noel after it was up and functioning.

Don Borkowski

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: