Noel Tyl
July 29, 2014, 01:52:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Planetary Nodes  (Read 3970 times)
Alice McDermott

« on: April 22, 2010, 05:20:07 PM »

Hi Eugene

Using Solar Fire calculation currently (23 April 2010)  the Ascending and Descending Geocentric Planetary Nodes are as follows:

Mercury: Ascending 6 Taurus 28, Descending 20 Aries 38
Venus:    Ascending 20 Taurus 56, Descending 16 Pisces 30
Mars:      Ascending 12 Taurus 47, Descending 12 Sagittarius 00
Ceres:     Ascending 08 Gemini 02, Descending 9 Capricorn 22
Jupiter:   Ascending 1 Cancer 03, Descending 21 Capricorn 29
Saturn:   Ascending 17 Cancer 36, Descending 29 Capricorn 30
Uranus:   Ascending 12 Gemini 10, Descending 16 Sagittarius 09
Neptune: Ascending 10 Leo 00, Descending 13 Aquarius 47
Pluto:      Ascending 19 Cancer 05, Descending 22 Capricorn 08

Heliocentric means Sun (Helio)  centered (centric), so I don't really understand why Sun Centered planetary nodes would be all that important on Earth.  Nor have I understood why the position of planets from the view point of the Sun would have much relevance to Earth except for cycles that affect the whole Solar System.

Geocentric means Earth (Geo) centered (centric) so I would expect these planetary nodes would be very effective.

I have worked with planetary nodes and found them quite effective, but am by no means an expert.  Currently a client is having the Jupiter geocentric North Node conjunct Ascendant and his life has picked up quite a bit.  He has started a new relationship with a girl with Sagittarius rising and Sun in the 9th house and also started a new course at University.

You only use a maximum one degree orb for these nodes and I tend to mostly work with a half a degree orb.

These nodes tend to work in a similar fashion to the Lunar Nodes except they function according to the nature of their planet.  They tend to bring into play instinctive or sometimes compulsive energies connected to the planet.  Like the lunar nodes they seem to bring connections with people who are of the nature of that planet.

If any forumites are having a planetary node transit I am sure we would be interested in what is happening.

Alice McDermott
Glaucus

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »

Here is stuff on the heliocentric nodes

by Carl Payne Tobey

In opening a discussion of the interpretation of planetary aspects, it is necessary to introduce the planetary nodes. The majority of the astrologers of the early part of the twentieth century have ignored these nodes, although they were very important to the ancients, as is indicated by the terms "Dragon's Head and Dragon's Tail applied to the north or ascending node and the south or descending node of the Moon. Today we call them the lunar nodes.

It is quite easy to understand why they are ignored when we realize that these astrologers were trying to bridge the gap to what was fashionable in the world of so-called science. They were trying to adjust to the environment They were trying to fit their subject into the errors of scientific style. Like so many other things, scientific theories and hypotheses come and go, live for a day and die. At that time, it was popular to think in terms of the ether of Sir Oliver Lodge, in terms of vibrations and waves. So astrologers had to explain their subject in terms of ether, vibrations and waves. It was pointed out that when light reached the place or point of a planetary node, there was nothing there for light to bounce against, and so light went right on. How could a mathematical point have an effect? And so the nodes were forgotten and ignored.

Grant Lewi placed great emphasis on the nodes. Statistics of RCA Communications, Inc., in connection with their research dealing with the correspondence that exists between planetary motion and magnetic disturbances that interfere with shortwave radio reception, placed emphasis on the nodes. Letters from two astrologers unknown to each other asked us the same question. Did we know why people born with the Sun near 13-Gemini or 13-Sagittarius seemed to have so much difficulty in making marriage a success? Of course, this meant success according to orthodox standards which are quite inadequate, but it was interesting to note that each astrologer had unconsciously called the exact position of the nodes of the planet Uranus (Individual Reform Guide and Seventh House principle). Marriage is difficult where this principle is concerned because marriage is a Man-made inst;itution that was molded in ignorance of this principle. When he wrote the Ten Commandments General Moses had his intellectual limitations.

Our own statistical investigations gradually led to indications that mere mathematical points (we will supplement this term later), the planetary nodes, are more important than the planets themselves, and this was the beginning of our realization that an entirely new conception of astrology was essential, an astrology unlimited and unhampered by the dogma of modern scientific hypotheses. When you deal with mathematical points, mathematical lines and mathematical planes which can have no material counterpart, you are in the realms of mathematics and abstraction. A mathematical point has no dimensions. A mathematical line has but one dimension. A mathematical plane has but two dimensions. There is no material counterpart until you reach three dimensions, and when you go on to a fourth dimension, you again have no material counterpart. You have again entered the world of abstraction.

You can use a pencil to illustrate a mathematical line, but it is inaccurate, because a pencil line has width and therefore two dimensions. You can use a sheet of paper to illustrate a plane, but it is inaccurate because the paper has thickness and is three dimensional.

We were approachng our later view that astrology could not be a causal phenomenon; but must be considered as a matter of mathematical expression. We cannot exp1ain why snowflakes and crystals follow the same pattern that bees follow when building the cells of their hives (the hexagon) except to say that the whole thing is a matter of abstract mathematical expression. Although the hexagon is the most economical means of building these cells, we can hardly visualize each hive of bees employing intellectual bees who labor over a drawing board computing the mathematics of what shaped room would require the least wall space to house the greatest content. Neither can we say that snowflakes cause bees to build six-sided cells. Nor can we say that snowflakes freeze in six-sided fashion because they are copying the bees. Yet a hexagon room enclosed by 60 feet of wall will contain over 259 square feet of floor area, while a square room enclosed by the same amount of wall will contain but 225 square feet of floor space. A room shaped as an equilateral triangle with 60 feet of wall will contain only 141 square feet of area. Of course, a circular room would contain a greater ratio of area to enclosure, but you can't fit circular rooms together. The more equal sides a room has, the greater the floor area, but if a room has more than six sides, you can't fit the rooms together. Among polygons of equal sides you can fit together only hexagons, squares and triangles.

Mathematically, the bee would appear further advanced than Man. He builds warehouses out of hexagonal shaped rooms while Man builds warehouses out of square or rectangular rooms. We find a strange parallel in the fact that the ancient astrologers regarded planetary aspects based on parts of hexagons as harmonious and aspects based on parts of squares as discordant. The sextile aspect is merely one side of a hexagon, while a trine aspect is one side of an equilateral triangle or two sides of a hexagon. An opposition aspect can be considered as either two squares or three sides of a hexagon, and oddly, astrologers have disagreed as to whether the opposition aspect is harmonious or discordant. It has been our experience that the aspect brings tension, problems and worries while forming, but produces CHANGE that solves the problems and gives re-lief while separating. If there is any astrological symbolism behind the six-pointed star of the Jewish church and the four-point cross of the Christian church, then one would appear to Indicate harmony and the other discord. Yet, the advanced astrologer realizes that the l, 10, 7, 4 House Cross (Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus) is something that can be transcended through understanding and higher knowledge or wisdom, while those astrologers who look upon the story of Christ as symbolism see Christ, not as a man but as an abstract principle. To them, it is the rise of the individual above materialism and into the abstract realms. Whether Christ ever lived as a man is beside the point. The principle is the same.

Just as astrology is concerned with geometrical and therefore mathmatical figures, we find these figures throughout the mineral world. Different minerals are made up of crystals of different geometrical patterns. Not all minerals follow the hexagonal pattern. Salt crystals form the square or 90-degree angle. This is true of other minerals, but the hexagonal pattern is quite common. The crystal mines of Arkansas seem to show everything in accord with the hexagonal prinqiple. Where erosion had washed away a patch of a lava bed at the floor of the Grand Canyon, we found petrifted wood covered by hexagonal crystals. At the Spring Creek Ranch in the Texas Panhandle are found strange objects composed of calcite an inch thick and two inches in diameter that are in the form of a perfect hexagon. They are said to be a hang over from the Triassic Age, which was the earliest period of the Mesozoic Era. By careful selection,you could pave a bathroom floor with these strange objects, but most of them have other hexagons growing out of them at various angles. A geode is a strange object of nature that looks like an egg and is shaped like an egg. Their is a location near Mammouth Arizona, where these eggs lying on top of the ground in quantity over an area of ten or more square miles. These are agate geodes. They are white on the outside like an egg. Originally, they appear to have been mere shells, but from the inner surface grow crystals until the object finally becomes a solid. A hollow ultimately becomes a solid. Where does the material come from? Or does material need to come from some place? When it is ready to appear it seems to appear. Astronomers are trying to learn how matter appears or forms in space. How does it appear or form in the hollow of these geodes?

An astrological aspect is merely an abstract geometrical measurement. True, it is sometimes a measurement between two material objects, but this need not be true. It can be a measurement between a planet and a mathematical point, or a measurement between two mathematical points where there is nothing whatsoever of a material nature. It can still have its counterpart in human affairs.

Because the planetary nodes are even more important than the planets themselves, it is important that you understand what a planetary node is. Remember that we used imaginary embroidery hoops to illustrate two planes of space. Put one hoop inside the other, twist one so that one hoop crosses the other at two points. Look at the hoops from above that point where they cross and you see an X. The point where the two hoops cross is the node. The other point where they cross is also a node. It is customary to call one point the north node, the other point the south node.

What we call the north node of a planet is that point where the orbit of a planet crosses the plane of the earth's orbit as the planet goes north. The south node is the other point, and when the planet crosses the south node, it is traveling southerly.

Actually, no planet ever crosses the earth's orbit. It crosses the plane of the earth's orbit, Therefore it is not strictly true to consider these factors as mathematical points. When referring to a node, an astronomer means that mathematical point where the plane of a planet cuts the earth's orbit, but we could as well consider the node that mathematical point where the plane of the earth's orbit cuts the planetary orbit. These two points would not be the same in space. One would be at the orbit of the earth while the other would be at the orbit of the planet. However, if we draw a straight line from the Sun to the mathematical point that is furthest away from the Sun, it would of necessity have to pass through the other mathematical point. Thus, the important factor with which we deal becomes not a mathematical point, but a mathematical line drawn from the Sun in opposite directions to infinity. The plane of the earth's orbit and the plane of the planetary orbit join all the way along the line.

As computed today, the planetary nodes are considered as heliocentric, those points where the above described line crosses the earth's orbit. However, if we use these points as if they were geocentric, they appear to work. This is easy to understand if we consider that we are dealing with mathematical lines instead of mathematical points. Now, we can draw a new set of lines with the earth as the center to those points where the line above described reaches infinity and their direction must be exactly the same as the direction from the Sun. Such a conception justifies us in using the planetary nodes in our zodiac just as they are given in heliocentric longitude.

This view might also completely justify Hugh MacCraig and others who are employing heliocentric positions in the earth zodiac.

We know from experience that when the nodes are employed in this fashion they function. We do not know whether they will also function when located by Iines from the earth as a center to those points where the nodal line crosses the earth's orbit, for these points have never been calculated and published. A student well schooled in mathematics is now calculating these positions, however, and we hope it will ultimately be possible to publish them for experimental purposes.

It becomes vital to know the zodiacal position of the planetary nodes. The position of the north lunar node is given in the ephemeris. The south lunar node will be at the opposite zodiacal point. The Sun is not involved in this calculation, because the Moon goes around the earth. The point where the two orbits cross is itself in motion, and it circumvents the entire circle of the zodiac in 19 years.

The planetary nodes have a similar motion, but it is too slow to be significant within a lifetime. The nodes of Mercury circle the zodiac once in something over 171,000 years, while the nodes of Uranus make the trip in about 40,000 years. Oddly, the nodes of some of the outer planets appear to move more rapidly than those of the inner planets. In any event, however, no planetary node moves a degree within 100 years, so you can use the present nodal positions as close enough for any living being. Present north nodal positions are as follows:

MERCURY 17 TAURUS

VENUS 16 GEMINI

MARS 19 TAURUS

JUPITER 9 CANCER

SATURN 23 CANCER

URANUS 13 GEMINI

NEPTUNE 11 LEO

PLUTO 19 CANCER

Planets aspecting these points, or even the lunar nodes aspecting these points, have significance. To have a body conjunct or square the node of a planet appears to be more important than to have it conjunct the planet itself. The node of Mars will show up strongly where violence and surgery is involved. In fact, we have found but one case of a hysterectomy to date where the woman did not have a planet (any planet) conjunct or square to Mars' nodes That one case had Mars conjunct the node of Saturn. During a class, a protest against this statement was introduced by the wife of a physician. As a result, all the students were requested to accumulate all the cases of hysterectomies they could find, and try and locate a case where this was not true. Many birth dates involving hyster- ectomies were produced. There was no case among them where some natal planet was not conjunct or square the nodes of Mars. That does not mean there are no such cases, and you might find one, but when you do, please send it to us. In fact, it will be very helpful to our research department if you will send in the birth dates ofall the people you know who have found hysterectomies necessary. The data will be very welcome.

http://mysite.verizon.net/bonniehill/pages.aux/astrology/tobey/tobey.14.html

Sun aspecting a heliocentric nodes would be most significant because that would mean Earth would be aspecting the Heliocentric Node

Pamela Rowe said that significant world events and famous people tend to be born  when Sun is conjunct a heliocentric node

President Obama has Sun conjunct Heliocentric North Neptune Node

For example

in my chart:

Sun in 5'20 Scorpio
conjunct Heliocentric South Eris Node in 5'30 Scorpio

Earth in 5'20 Taurus
conjunct Heliocentric North Eris Node in 5'30 Taurus

I also have strong connections to the Geocentric Eris Nodes

conjunct Geocentric South Eris Node in 5'29 Scorpio
oppose Geocentric North Eris Node in 5'30 Taurus

I was born on October 29, 1971 like  actress, Winona Ryder......so she has the same Sun-Eris Nodal aspects as I do.
Hopefully, I will be well known for founding and running Developmental Neurodiversity Association.    Its about advocating,promoting diversity,equality which can be discordant,controversial to people that embrace the status quo. That fits with Eris.
My best friend happens to have Sun conjunct Eris less than half a degree. He's a shaman that has been helping me with my lifepath.

National Organization for Women was founded on October 29, 1966.  Therefore, it also has Sun conjunct Heliocentric South Eris Node.

My mother and I have geocentric planets conjunct the Heliocentric Mars Nodes
I have my chart ruler, Mercury conjunct the Heliocentric South Mars Node, and she has her chart ruler, Moon conjunct the Heliocentric South Mars Node.
She and I experienced violent event together. She was shot,and I was with her at the time.    She also had a hysterectomy.  Therefore she experienced 2 things that Carl Tobey Payne mentioned that fit with have a planet conjunct a heliocentric Mars Node.  I also experienced violence from her. She is a hothead, and I am like her in that way. I think a part of it is because of growing up abused by her.

My Mercury also conjuncts the Heliocentric South Mercury Node which Pamela Rowe calls MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS. ,My mom's Moon also conjuncts the Heliocentric South Mercury Node.

I also have Ascendant square the heliocentric Uranus Nodes indicating my very restless and rebellious which I tend to be.

I also have Midheaven sextile/trine the heliocentric Neptune Nodes.
My shaman friend has Midheaven sextile Neptune. 

I use up to 2 degree orb
but 1 degree orb is a major theme

I also use up to 1 degree orb for the nodes of minor planets whether they are asteroids,centaurs,transneptunian objects...that includes Pluto and Eris which is larger than Pluto
but 30 minutes of arc as a major life theme.

That's just me

astrologers vary in what they find useful

therefore, what I use won't be something that another astrologer would use and vice versa

Raymond

Raymond Scott,
President,Executive Director of Developmental Neurodiversity Association
Supporting the Neurodiversity Movement

A Different Mind Is Not A Deficient Mind.
Glaucus

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 08:41:53 AM »

Eugene,

You didn't hijack the previous thread at all.   I am not petty like that.  It was very ok to ask about the nodes.  

I believe that both geocentric and heliocentric nodes work. I have seen them both work.

Dane Rudyhar,Carl Payne Tobey,and Grant Lewi used the heliocentric planetary nodes,and they believed that they work  So does the fixed star astrologer, Diana Rosenberg.  Robert Blashcke told me that he also uses them.

"As computed today, the planetary nodes are considered as heliocentric, those points where the above described line crosses the earth's orbit. However, if we use these points as if they were geocentric, they appear to work. This is easy to understand if we consider that we are dealing with mathematical lines instead of mathematical points. Now, we can draw a new set of lines with the earth as the center to those points where the line above described reaches infinity and their direction must be exactly the same as the direction from the Sun. Such a conception justifies us in using the planetary nodes in our zodiac just as they are given in heliocentric longitude.

This view might also completely justify Hugh MacCraig and others who are employing heliocentric positions in the earth zodiac."

yeah..the heliocentric nodes move like fixed stars

but the heliocentric nodes of the objects in our solar system pertain to our solar system

the fixed stars don't  

so it makes sense that the heliocentric nodes of objects in our solar system can use bigger orbs than fixed stars which are basic other solar systems.  After all ,our own Sun is one of billions of stars.  It makes sense that you can use other aspects besides the conjunction which is the only aspect that is used with fixed stars.

as for the orbs of the heliocentric node aspects that I didn't go over

in my chart:

Mercury in 18'21 Scorpio
conjunct Heliocentric South Mercury Node in 17'59 Scorpio
conjunct Heliocentric South Mars Node in 19'20 Scorpio

Ascendant in 13'27 Virgo
square Heliocentric Uranus Nodes in 13'51 Gemini/Gemini

Midheaven in 11'14 Gemini
trine Heliocentric South Neptune Node in 11'28 Aquarius

In my Mom's chart:

Moon in 18'51 Scorpio
conjunct Heliocentric South Mercury Node in 17'47 Scorpio
conjunct Heliocentric South Mars Node in 19'12 Scorpio
trine Heliocentric North Pluto Node in 19'42 Cancer

Raymond
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:19:53 AM by Glaucus » Logged

Raymond Scott,

Glaucus

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

The tropical Zodiac that most Western Astrologers use is a zodiac based on the seasons in the northern hemisphere of the Earth.  Therefore,it's strongly connected to our Earth. It's not connected to the heavens.
It's different from the constellations.  I have tropical Sun in Scorpio in Virgo Constellation.

I really don't put much emphasis on tropical zodiac signs either.  I focus mostly on Geometry. That's why I am drawn to highly geometrical system of Cosmobiology.

Raymond
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:47:27 PM by Glaucus » Logged

Raymond Scott,

Ray Murphy

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 09:33:42 PM »

The tropical Zodiac that most Western Astrologers use is a zodiac based on the seasons in the northern hemisphere of the Earth.  Therefore,it's strongly connected to our Earth. It's not connected to the heavens.
 [...]

There's no connection at all. You're only looking at made up stories that
helps us focus. None of it is actually real. We could just as easily use the
elephant for the first sign of the zodiac and make it work marvelously.

You know - the elephant is:
* A pathfinder
* First among the land animals
* Fearless
* Good with (human) kids, like so many Aries are.
* Uses it's head physically to get stuff done
* Prominent features on head

Ray M.
BigMac

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 11:21:31 AM »

Hi Ray,

Insert Quote
Quote from: Glaucus on April 23, 2010, 08:43:32 PM

The tropical Zodiac that most Western Astrologers use is a zodiac based on the seasons in the northern hemisphere of the Earth.  Therefore,it's strongly connected to our Earth. It's not connected to the heavens.
 [...]

helps us focus. None of it is actually real.

You're quite correct to point out the representational nature of Astrology, a symbolic system that points to something real in the Human world. It is also true that particular symbolic systems are arbitrary in nature - a story told in Arabic is the same story when translated into English, for example. All of Human knowledge is representational in nature - we build mental models of reality.

The value of one model over another lies in the extent to which the internal structure of that model mirrors the actual structure in whatever is being modelled. If we each truly possessed a mental model of reality then there could be no surprises, nothing to learn and nothing to dream about - and nothing to argue about. I wish ...

I have included your quote from Glaucus' post in support of your antipathy towards 'made up stories'.

Henry.

Ray Murphy

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 12:03:24 PM »

Hi Ray,

Insert Quote
Quote from: Glaucus on April 23, 2010, 08:43:32 PM

The tropical Zodiac that most Western Astrologers use is a zodiac based on the seasons in the northern hemisphere of the Earth.  Therefore,it's strongly connected to our Earth. It's not connected to the heavens.
 [...]

helps us focus. None of it is actually real.

You're quite correct to point out the representational nature of Astrology, a symbolic system that points to something real in the Human world. It is also true that particular symbolic systems are arbitrary in nature - a story told in Arabic is the same story when translated into English, for example. All of Human knowledge is representational in nature - we build mental models of reality.

The value of one model over another lies in the extent to which the internal structure of that model mirrors the actual structure in whatever is being modelled. If we each truly possessed a mental model of reality then there could be no surprises, nothing to learn and nothing to dream about - and nothing to argue about. I wish ...

I have included your quote from Glaucus' post in support of your antipathy towards 'made up stories'.

Henry.

Very good except for one thing - there is absolutely no antipathy on my
part towards "made up stories". I was just pointing out their existence.

Ray
BigMac

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 01:09:14 PM »

Point taken Ray,

The antipathy is, of course, my own. In order to avoid the opprobrium of our host, I am guilty of trying to diffuse my true intentions and opinions - and I'm not good at it!

Henry.  Roll Eyes
BigMac

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »

Hello Alice,

Having intervened in your thread, I feel I should contribute more directly to your original post.

Heliocentric means Sun (Helio)  centered (centric), so I don't really understand why Sun Centered planetary nodes would be all that important on Earth.  Nor have I understood why the position of planets from the view point of the Sun would have much relevance to Earth except for cycles that affect the whole Solar System.
Geocentric means Earth (Geo) centered (centric) so I would expect these planetary nodes would be very effective.

Your intuitions have led you to a reasonable conclusion : local effects are a consequent of localisable causes.

Here, topology takes precedence over geometry.

Henry.
Ray Murphy

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 01:42:40 PM »

Point taken Ray,

The antipathy is, of course, my own. In order to avoid the opprobrium of our host, I am guilty of trying to diffuse my true intentions and opinions - and I'm not good at it!

Henry.  Roll Eyes

The whole notion of having hosts for discussing astrology on the internet
is ridiculous. No wonder nearly all of the groups are dead or dying.
BigMac

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 02:30:06 PM »

Apologies to Alice for this intrusion.

The notion is a reality, Ray. Somebody has to pay. As to the morbidity of 'groups' I cannot attest, but you are free to contribute to my forum - a place where decorum gives way to plain speaking - or at least it will when enough of us congregate there!

Henry.

Ray Murphy

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »

Apologies to Alice for this intrusion.

The notion is a reality, Ray. Somebody has to pay. As to the morbidity of 'groups' I cannot attest, but you are free to contribute to my forum - a place where decorum gives way to plain speaking - or at least it will when enough of us congregate there!

Henry

Usenet groups, Google Groups and Yahoo groups are all free, and all they
need is fair moderation by volunteers, not censorship of any description.

Ray
Alice McDermott

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 06:16:11 PM »

Hello.

After some research, i think i understood the effects of the geocentric nodes.
I will use an example to explain. Two charts, in one is the neptune south node having effect in the other is the neptune north node.

In the south node case, i used the huber's life clock. I found the age point for the native's death. That point exactely conjuncts his neptune geocentric south node. How did that person died? In jail(neptune), poisoned(neptune), deceived(neptune). Dark side of neptune...

In the north node case, the native has the node in exact conjunction with his natal Mc. And this person is seen as a myth(neptune), just afterlife(neptune), he was a writer and all his writtings are mythical(neptune); he is recognized(Mc) as the most mythical person ever of that country(neptune), country in its genetics beeing a piscis.... Bright side of neptune...

The same applies to the other planetary nodes, minus the moon. The lunar nodes work differently, as i already knew.

Oh, it's true, the reason for the name of the signs, is the draw the stars make in the sky. Cancer constellation looking a crab;and so on... not inventions. An elephant... Sad

Eugene.

Eugene would you be able to give the birth data of the two people you have used for the above examples?

For those who don't know what the Huber Life Clock is, here is a short article explaining the process:  http://www.astrologicalpsychology.org/articleageprogression.html

Alice McDermott
Al Rescha

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 08:25:34 PM »

Seems to be a conflict between Alice and Glaucus' post concerning the positions of the planetary nodes. Glaucus states no movement in planetary nodes for all practical purposes.  Do you mean by progression? I; like Alice, can pull up the current positions of the planetary nodes in SolarFire which differ from the positions Glaucus gives for usage for all practical purposes...Please clarify for me.
A.
Alice McDermott

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 10:25:36 PM »

Seems to be a conflict between Alice and Glaucus' post concerning the positions of the planetary nodes. Glaucus states no movement in planetary nodes for all practical purposes.  Do you mean by progression? I; like Alice, can pull up the current positions of the planetary nodes in SolarFire which differ from the positions Glaucus gives for usage for all practical purposes...Please clarify for me.
A.

Glaucus was giving the heliocentric position of the planetary nodes, these don't move very much at all.  The positions I gave were the current placements of the geocentric planetary nodes.

Alice McDermott
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: