Author Topic: New Noel Forum Chart - Time ELECTED !!  (Read 5572 times)

Offline yilmaz k

New Noel Forum Chart - Time ELECTED !!
« on: November 22, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »
NEW NOEL TYL FORUM
Natal Chart - 20 Nov. 2008 - 10.50 AM - San Jose CA
37N20, 121W53 -- ASC - 27capr.19[flash=200,200

To me --- This is a electional chart , exact time elected for success --- How..
Of course we can read it as natal chart , SA,and Tr, SP Moon dancing around and predict it
OR Event Chart and analyze it... But Lazy me I will treat as Electional chart for learning reason.....

>>TRICK IS : To find what was his question, then short analyze it as horary chart . Assume : WILL THIS NEW FORUM I BUILT, WILL IT BE MORE SUCCESSFUL ?

1 - Asc.capr. ruler SAT.virgo in 8th in weak , MOON (r.7 relating to public) 21cancer19  , 1 degree close to CASTOR(sudden fame or Loss ?)

2 - But MOON in 8th apply conjunct to SAT.(r.Asc) -- SUCCESS (because of Sat. ruling querent efect in hereifferent and positive...)

3 - JUPT.(r.11 The New Forum) apply very close conjunct ASC. Very Good, VENUS (r.9 higher education of astrology , 4th ENDS)apply conjunct Jupt. also good --- 12th H. and sign placement weaker but....

4 - 10th H.(house of success) scorp.(fixed sign) means looking durable success , but traditional ruler combust(under burning Sun beam) in 10th, also merc.(r.5 creativity)  under pressure...SUCCESS WILL COME WITH HARD HARD WORK...

>>> There is more into that ... but enough is enough ... Last one - Life span of the Forum 10 to 11 years (this one I will keep it myself )..... I do not have more to say..,,

ASTROLOGY - The Time for a poem !!

Astrology ,like an ocean,
Masters around..
Lakes build around.
Times tic,
Ocean to to lakes,
Times tac,
Lakes to ocean
Ends comes..
Small gets bigger, bigger..
And disappear to eyes...

yilmaz (Student of Astrology)

Offline Jozef

Re: New Noel Forum Chart - Time ELECTED !!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »
I asked about this on the thread about the chart and I haven't heard. I suspected it was an electional chart, but I haven't gotten any confirmation let. Do tell? :)

Offline yilmaz k

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »

Jozef,

Forum administrator Dana posted "MOVED ; Chart New Forum" -- or ask her , also earlier somebody else commented about it . The chart is in my desktab , I do not know how to send it.Chart is there please search it. I posted this just practice.......

>>And you are talking about CONFIRMATION --- If any cold turkey did not response about it .
Is it my fault ?

yilmaz

Offline Jozef

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »
Thank you; I have the chart.

The question was whether or not the time to launch the new site was elected or not?