Noel Tyl
October 21, 2014, 06:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kassandra Effect  (Read 3271 times)
Lura
« on: June 30, 2009, 06:46:06 AM »

'Kasssandra,' a small asteroid? has a great effect in my chart.

23 Gemini, trine Mercury-Pallas-Chiron, sextile both Venus and Uranus.

Also, square with Ceres- tr. Uranus.  Pegasus, 'Van Gogh' mystic rose degree, or in Sabian terms "Is there anything out there?"  spiritist phenomena (Bovee)

Many years ago, a psychic informed me that I was 'cursed' because of this.  Never being believed?  How about "never being heard?"  Now, this edge is tricky.  What if Helen Keller didn't grasp its meaning?  her working of trust with her teacher.  This ties in quite beautifully with Noel's latest essay 'Astrological Adaptations.'

Now, the myth sese her as one who has not had her power stripped, but there is a strip to her outlay, so to speak.  Oh, I forgot, I have 'Kassandra' septile POF-Vertex in 7th opp. Juno-Pholus.  Yesterday, a patient informed me of a myth of her own.  When your nose itches, it means you will kiss a fool!

Estelle Daniels, astrologer gives me insight with the Mercury and Moon and its aspects to psychic ability.  With the inconjunct or quincunx, it can act as the 'Kassandra Effect.'  Reception is there, just not quite there...

I have Mercury-Aquarius Rx in difficulty with Moon.  The former is past oriented, "drawing power from above" (opp. Uranus), which can be denoted as one does not walk, they either fall or fly.

When my daughter was competing in gymnastics, the suspense was gut-wrenching.  I used to read Dr. Elaine Aron's 'The Highly Sensitive Person' just to get through it.  An interesting blog on this very book reveals some good advice.  To trust, have 'believing eyes,' and find ways to communicate so people CAN understand.

However, growing up I was not listened to, and the doubts/feats and misguided learning that was my filter did not help me advance.  Relationships were few.  As Dr. Aron says "you cna't teach algebra to someone who doesn't undertand basic math."  I could get 'A' grades in Philosophy, Russian History, but never algebra, my only 'C' in college.

So, Noel has been the right person for me to deal with this painful issue.  Uranus and Mercury co-rule my 2nd.
Lura
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 06:52:18 AM »

correction, Neptune and Uranus co-rule my 2nd.  Am I a fool?  and doubts/feats were really doubts/fears, wishful thinking/smokescreen?

Hermes AP?  tricking me into good health
Lura
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 10:41:00 AM »

Aw, comm'n Universe!

'Refugium' conjunct 'Kassandra.'

Well, I guess as they say...the mystic's power is in the secrecy, not the secret...

And, back to that 'Woman in the Moon'  and  'A Star is Born' soundtrack...
Lura
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 10:58:17 AM »

Happy Birthday Kassandra,

Christian Heinrich Friedrich Peters (C.H.F) discovered Kassandra 7/23/1871

Class: T

He discovered 48 of them in a period 1861-1889 
Lura
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 09:54:37 AM »

King Priamus was Kassandra's father.  His was a forerunner in establishing the roots of the language of the Gauls?

Kathryn Bigelow worked on an Art & Language Collective.  Asteroid 'Priamus' is without a whisper of wind between itself and Neptune-Scorpio in my chart.

My progressed Moon conjunct Sun/Moon midpoint Quincunx Kathryn's Mercury-Juno.  Maybe, even in opposition to her natal Scorpio Moon?  square my natal POF-Vertex, square her POF.

Is their another 'Blind Side?'
BigMac

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 06:12:00 PM »

Lura,

The answer lies not in the 'many symbols' - out there. It lies within you. Find a quiet place; learn to read your dreams/visions. Learn the language of your own 'soul', as you call it. It knows where you're going ... who you are. Astrology is the minor part of the language of life.

There is no 'curse' on you.

Henry.
Lura
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 05:59:45 AM »

Henry,

Miss you.  Hope you are doing okay with your friend.

A little 'crunchy' here, like a Quincunx with Mars for me.  In Cancer, I've gotta run, and help my hospice dude can some beans!

just wanted to check in.

blessings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: