Author Topic: New Essays are up! May 28, 2010  (Read 13305 times)

Offline pdw

Re: New Essays are up! May 28, 2010
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 07:30:19 AM »
Kathy, thank you for the thoughtful essay. 

Saturn seems to showcase our overall response-ability in life; an expectation which we can  individually experience as either a restrictive personal bind or a positive social boundary (motivational), or both.  It's a complex area and I appreciated your instructive examples.         

Offline pdw

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »
Noel, "Removing the Environment" via desert islands and couple get-aways reminded me of savvy travel advice: Pack light; think basic mix&match (relating) so you can leave the heavy baggage at home. 

What a pleasure to come across The Expanded Present - one of my favorite conceptual terms in astrology - in your essay.  The trick is that it seems just as brilliant and fresh to me today as, oh, say 34 years ago.   

Thanks for the magic, Noel.

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »

Re: "Has the Future already Happened?"

Really excellent points.

As reliable systems such as transits and secondary progressions work equally well prenatally as the normal forward motion, it certainly lends credence to the idea that there is, in fact, one (connected) time.

Peace

OD'd
http://www.james-alexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 08:26:40 AM »

OD

Very good thinking..  simply and engagingly stated;  thank you!

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

james m

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 01:50:13 PM »
where does one find these 'essays' on the site? perhaps i haven't looked hard enough, but some directions would help.. thanks!

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »

The essays total a quarter million words.....

They are in three departments:

Analytical Techniques, Counseling Insights, and Notebook ...  all are listed on the menu: NoelTyl.com

At the end of each essay, click forward and you will see archives of all essays in that department.  I suggest the learning potential is formidable indeed.

The essays are updated promptly at the end of every month.

Thank you for being with us.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

james m

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 08:52:17 PM »
thanks noel! james m

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 06:45:22 AM »
Barbara, Hiroki, Laurie and Lura,
Just got back from my astrology trip to Denver. I tried to post comments when I was there.... but had computer troubles. Sorry for the delay in acknowledging your comments.

Barbara - it's great to see you on the forum again. Missed your wisdom.

Hiroki - forgiveness is very important indeed! First and foremost - forgiveness of SELF - related to not being able to be all things to all people. Guilt starts when we think we can't live up to another's ideal. I feel we could benefit from forgiving ourselves for being affected by the expectation we think or feel the other person projects. 

Cheers,
Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/