Noel Tyl
August 28, 2014, 06:05:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Essays are Up!!!!! August 31, 2010  (Read 3812 times)
FKAL
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 10:19:11 AM »

James Kenneth,

Thank you for bringing forth your Essay.  This morning I went back and looked at your article provided us under the thread 'Gems and Astrology.'  The Vedic sentence from the last chapter has me weepy in my current state.

"The personal responsibility of every human being is to restore his parents' or dual nature to a unified harmony or Eden."  My parents' wedding anniversary is September 18.  I have always taken to heart the belief that the IC represents the spouse in Hindi.  My peregrine Sabian Moon is with the 'Hindi Healer.'

Your essay gives us a hopeful essence to our spiritual connection to astrology.  As my trip soon mounts, I share a wonderful chart and persona that speaks of Mount Roineabhal Summit Rock, http://www.smeddum.net/content/author.htm

The currents of tr. Mars, Venus, Eros in septile with my natal Uranus conjunction with tr. Juno, along with Alice's wonderful contributive essays on the MAGIC of the septile and Vertex, her words, "child inherits the mantle" - prompted me to reread your essay and the gem article.  What a wonderful and generous opportunity we have to do that, with folks like you.  You help make 'being bare' less scary.
FKAL
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »

JK,

I'm sorry about the link.  The astro chart of the Essence of Mount Roineabhal is at:

http://www.smeddum.net/provings/roineabhal/stories.htm

stories can be very healing, as you know working with Hospice.  And, if I recall Noel has an essay on stories to help with the astrology.
James Williams

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »

Thank you again, FKAL, very much... Smiley

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control.  It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star.  Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.”   A. Einstein
James Williams

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »

Thank you, Tim.  Much appreciated... Smiley

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control.  It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star.  Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.”   A. Einstein
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: