Noel Tyl
October 22, 2014, 08:00:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Essays are up! September 30, 2010  (Read 4317 times)
dixieturner

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 12:21:09 PM »

Hi Noel and Alice,

Have really enjoyed this months essays as usual as I found them so interesting and helpful.

Alice I've been looking into the dwads and find them totally fascinating but is taking me some time to digest it all. My Xhusband has his rising on my Moon with Saturn conjunct on my Pluto with and Jupiter on my Sun. His dwad Sun is in Aries, where his new best friend's Sun is. His second wife had her Venus on his natal Moon and Pluto on his Sun, exactly. Wow, these connections seem to be incredible. Continuing to research it all.

Thank You both for such interesting essays. Dixie Turner
dixieturner

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »

Alice,

I was just going over the dwads again between myself 1/27/45 7:09 pm in Renton, Wa, my X-husband 1/26/43 8:30 am in Glendale, Ca and his wife who died 5 years ago 1/31/49 7:09 am in San Francisco, Ca.

Her dwab Pluto exactly on his Sun. She died and left him an inheritance of her retirement from the State of California plus her social security was more so he collects hers. Her death has totally transformed his life and almost killed him. Her Venus is on his Moon in Libra. They did absolutely everything together.

His dwad Ascendant is on my Moon. We had a close emotional connect and are friends to this day. We have children together. His dwad Ascendant is conjunct Saturn in Leo--he has a heart condition and had a heart attrack years ago from a blocked artery. His dwad Jupiter is on my Sun in Aquarius, his intelligence has always amazed me, we plan on traveling together in the future.

This is all so very interesting. We continue on my other horoscopes in my family. Thank You and Best Wishes, Dixie Turner
Alice McDermott

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »

Hi Dixie

Thank you for that lovely data.  What an Aquarian story!

Your ex-husband's duad Moon is close to conjunct your natal IC - it would only take the differences of a few seconds of time for it to exactly conjunct your IC.  His duad MC is conjunct your topocentric 5th cusp and his duad Vertex is conjunct your Koch 5th cusp.

There seems to be very close contacts all around.

Alice
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: