Noel Tyl
October 21, 2014, 06:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Voc Exs, November 17-18, 2010  (Read 3514 times)
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« on: November 17, 2010, 05:39:10 AM »

!!!!!!!!!!

New Voc Ex presentation --November 17-18, 2010

Please present, as leanly as you can, your profile assessment and consultation presentation for a client.  Just share the data, the profile notes, and the impression your presentation made with the client!

I will join in with comments on Friday!

Noel Tyl
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 05:57:53 AM by Noel Tyl » Logged

Noel Tyl
Marcela

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 10:46:48 AM »

Dear Noel,

Here is my presentation.

Female: September 26, 1988 at 2:15am in Mexico City, Mexico; Asc 4 Leo 37

1. Mc in Taurus. Venus[3]<> Sun in the 3H. drama, arts, communication.
2. Looking at the 3rd house: ruled by Mercury. Venus co-ruler of the 3rd. Echo of artistic communication. Mercury in touch with the Mc.
3. Looking at the 5H: Júpiter5. Mercury3. Jupiter in quintile with Venus, echo of all points above.
4. In the 5th house we have Saturn conj Uranus. breaking with what is established; changing the old with the new.
5. Neptune reaching out to the Mc, touching Venus and in quintile with Neptune. Neptune. Saturn, bringing administering into the picture.

This woman needs to communicate dramatically through the arts, most likely through acting. She must likely will bring a new vision of how things are done maybe incorporating it into a business.

This young woman is studying Communication but she told me she thought she made a mistake; she should have gone into acting school. Currently she is working in a company that does the Spanish voice for international TV shows. I thought it was the most interesting expression of Saturn-Uranus in Sagittarius.  We discussed her future as director of these productions and the possibility of establishing her own business.

Thank you,
Marcela
Kathy Rose

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »

Hello Noel,
Love the new approach!

Female
Sept 24, 1969 5:12 pm in Medford, OR (Asc 16 Aquarius 11)

1. Sagittarius MC Keys Jupiter IN the eighth - with a big stellium..... immediately there is a signal for helping/healing.

2. Jupiter leads us to Venus (3, eighth)< > Mercury (4,5,eighth)..... all roads lead to the helping/healing channel - everything is funneled into the eighth. With Jupiter also ruling the 11th, a clinic related to health and healing comes to mind.

3. Moon in the first house suggests self-employment. The Sun is in contact with the MC - an echo of a soloistic approach.

STOP

This woman needs to be involved in a helping/healing profession (alternative medicine) - with a drive to create a clinic.

** Currently she is a massage therapist and is working on her Masters degree in health science with the goal of having a clinic. I stuck to the basics on this one - and simply focused on the eighth house energy - and it was very powerful. She was thrilled with the corroboration of the idea of opening a clinic.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/
Dean Bensics

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »

Good Morning Noel:

Female: [June 18, 1942; 10:39 PM; Selkirk, Manitoba, Canada; ASC=13-Capricorn-16]

1) MC=Ven*!4, conjunct the IC…aesthetics and the home environment.

2) PluMC-Mar3…promoting, persuading, selling.

3) Mer*!6...ties into 2)…the ability to communicate and market in a service-oriented manner.

CONCLUSION:

I’ve put forward this chart as an excellent example of level reality.

The astrologer could easily reach very high and suggest an interest in homes and aesthetics which could lead to a career in real estate sales or interior design.

All of this is symbolically possible but it didn’t match her reality.

In truth, she was a stay-at-home mother and loved it.

Yes, her home was artistically detailed with fine antiques and furnishings but she registered no interest in combining these interests into a career.

However, when her children were older and self-sufficient she took a job in retail at a local candy store. After a few years, she moved into a similar job at a bakery and became a manager.

So, now we have a symbolic fit…sales and sweets/confections/candied treats (Venus*!).

Regards,

Dean Bensics
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:34:33 PM by Dean Bensics » Logged
Michael Symms

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 08:27:32 PM »

Dear Noel,

Thank you for this opportunity to learn from one another with this new approach.

Female: July 18, 1959; 8:43 AM MST; Greeley, CO; Asc. 11VIR32

1. MC. Mercury (– Uranus, r6). Sun (12). MoonE (in 4).– Saturn* (5)...Helpful service to others with an authoritative, administrative flair; this surely must be channeled into teaching.

2. Jupiter (r4, -Mercury) in Scorpio q=MC; the heavy stellium in the 12th; Pluto (with Mars, r8) relating to the powerful Moon-Saturn (and Neptune)…there is an underlying intensity and depth here that I couldn’t escape; I felt there’s a motivation to a “sense of mission”.  To me, for some reason it seemed to add up to “special education”- with highly personal motivation.

[3. With diversity in mind, Venus-MC, Venus-Neptune, 3 Q’s alerted me to creativity, aesthetics.]

STOP.

This lady needs to provide compassionate, helpful service to others with a strong focus on teaching (or coaching, training); there’s a depth of sensitivity here that may direct her to those with special needs.  

[We must explore her creative outlet and aesthetic focus as well.]

This lady was at a crossroad in her life when we talked, having just lost her job.  She had held a number of unfulfilling administrative, office management positions in her career.  She responded strongly to the suggestion of helping others, but didn’t see herself as a teacher.  When I raised the subject of special needs, she reacted with excitement and recognition of feeling.

Two weeks later, she called me and told me she had immediately enrolled in a school to become a massage therapist and was quite excited about it.  She said that, ultimately, she would love to teach the art herself, explaining that this would be nothing like the “schoolmarm” scenario that she had imagined when I mentioned teaching during the consultation.

Recently (some year or more since), she contacted me to let me know that she had obtained licensed credentials to practice, had established her own part time practice and was hoping to become affiliated with a local hospital.  She definitely plans to eventually teach this healing art.

***I never really saw “alternative healing” here, thinking the 8th house reference was oblique (I still think it is), but I captured the flavor of everything supporting it and our discussion provided her with a fresh vision and clarity of her own need focus; she took the ball and ran with it and she is quite happy and proud of herself.  I am pleased that I had a positive impact.  

Kind Regards,

Michael

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
Alyza

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 01:00:43 AM »

Male: October 12, 1984; 12:12 PM, Zagreb, Croatia; Asc 28 Sag 48.

1. Libra MH. Ven5,10 ~ Plu11 FD (conjunct MH) Pluto is making a strong statement - research comes to mind.

2. Sun8 (-Me9) also conjoining MH - research in the academic environment

3. Moon7 E - teaching

4. Plu11 - Nep3 contact - with both being angular it is surely important statement here - communicating the intangible to groups, teaching it (with Mo7 E).

5. Ur2 peregrine. With the research & teaching theme it speaks of science.

Since I'm not a pro astrologer (yet!), my "clients" are my friends & family members. This young man is in his final year at university, studying bio-technology and going through a major motivation crisis at the moment. Transiting Pluto has recently been over his ascendant & is now over his first house planets...
First two years at university he had all high distinctions and then got only "credit" for one or two exams and since then his motivation has plummeted.

He wants to teach at the university level and do research. I could corroborate that this is his "true vocation". While studying he has been working as an orderly at a hospital for a number of years and loves the hospital environment. (Peregrine Uranus is on the cusp of H12, disposited by Jupiter - itself angular & conjunct Neptune)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:19:54 PM by Alyza » Logged
Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 10:12:06 AM »

Good Morning, Noel!

Glad we're doing charts of "everyday" people for a change -- sometimes they're even more challenging than famous ones -- like this one below -- I know it should be leaner, but there are so many moving parts here, it took me a looong time to figure out the logic of this man's career path:

(I've removed the birth data & summary as I know the client would prefer this information not be on a public forum -- if you're interested in my presentation, I will email it to you privately)

Thank you!
NB

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:54:03 PM by Nellie Bly » Logged

ryu

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »

Hello, Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the wonderful opportunity of astrological learning.

A lady born on Feb 20, 1964 10:16AM JST in Osaka, Japan (Asc:18Taurus26)

1. Aquarius MH: Uranus(-Pluto)<>Mercury(-Venus,-Neptune).  Idealistic, artistic expression with avant garde ideas comes to mind.  Besides, both the Venus and the Neptune touches MH directly by quintile aspects.  Aesthetic, artistic expression is very emphasized.   

2. Moon is in 1st of doing her own things and in touch with Saturn9-MarsE12-Sun5 as well as the Neptune in the above routing from MH.  Since the Moon is ruling 3rd, these suggest administrative approach to publishing the idea, or sales promotion of the art.

3. Jupiter! ruling 8th is in 12th ruled by Mars in the above point.  With this, Sun-Mars-Saturn looks like teaching alternative healing or spiritual philosophy, Art.

STOP

This lady is a friend of mine who I knew teaches astrology, and after looking at her chart, I talked to her that "you have vocational need orientation toward administrative communication or sales promotion with artistic sense.  Artistic creativity is very emphasized!". And she replied, "That confirms everything I have done for vocation.  I work for a company which sells character goods.  First I worked in a sales promotion department and then changed to design section.  I am assigned to an important post there".  And she added "I wanted to go to a university of art and actually prepared for the entrance exam.  Then my parents objected and I had to change to an ordinary university.  Friends kept asking me which university OF ART you went!".  I thought her enthusiasm for art is driving her, indeed.

Sincerely,

ryu   
Reina Hanson

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 05:43:33 PM »

Dear Noel:
This was a lot of fun!  Wonderful idea!!  Anyway, here’s my take:

Female
October 30, 1933 @4:48 PM EST; Hempstead, NY (Asc.= 06? Taurus)

Capricorn MH Saturn(10) – Uranus(11) – Mars(12 w/Neptune) – JupiterE(8/9) <Q> Venus(6/1)

1.   Capricorn Mh keys Saturn in Aquarius and ends in the 8th House Sagittarius cluster suggesting humanitarian and social service needs through alternative healing methodologies [(Saturn–JupiterE(8/9)<Q>Venus(-Mh; r.1st/6)]. 

2.   The need is to affect thought by breaking with established healing methods in favor of innovative healing therapies (Saturn disp. JupiterE r.8/9) through teaching, education (Saturn aspecting Sun –Mh; r. 5) and a strong spiritual presence (Jupiter-Neptune/Asc.).  Much research (Pluto-Saturn) and writing (Sun, Asc.=Mercury!/Jupiter) will also be involved.

Summary
•   This woman, with a strong sense of purpose has been fulfilled as a teacher, educator and therapist in the Art of Eurythmy – the science of movement (note the strength of mutable planets in this chart).  She has worked (and still works) with adults and children most of her life, specializing in autism, and is the author of 7 books.
•   She has been a personal friend of mine for many years and often consults me for astrological help with some of her clients.  When I first began these weekly vocational exercises almost three years ago, I learned by profiling everyone I knew, first by devouring Noel’s book, and then by reverse engineering.  When I did this one, I was blown away by how well the profile spoke of her professional life. 
•   I learn something about vocational profiling from every chart I come across.  In this case, I learned that Saturn is not only about competence, administration and getting things done, it is also about theories and scientific law and applying them wisely, efficiently and usefully to benefit others (Jupiter in Libra), which is exactly what she does. 

Thanking you in advance for your time and patience.

Regards …………………….. Reina
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 09:02:33 AM »

Voc-Exs edits, November 17-18.

I am very impressed with the quality and gusto of your analyses!!!!!!!!!!

--Putting the edits and comments forward all together will save me much time and confusion within the flood of symbols etc, dealing with so many horoscopes.

I have calculated, printed out, and studied each chart from each of you!

Here are some comments:

Reina:  I couldn’t find one slip, not one iota overlooked……….Your work is  magnificent!  -- Again and again, we see how powerful the Saturn-Aquarius statement is; and here Mercury! keying the 6th and the 3rd, Moon-Jupiter….and the string Saturn.Uarnus.Mars.Jupiter-Venus keying the 8th.   Super work.

Ryu:   Artistic communications it is…. The simple dominance of Moon-Neptune on the horizon and the Venus and Neptune quintile contact with the Midheaven.  --Excellent, excellent work.

Nellie:  I am very sorry I can’t be helpful here.  This is a terribly confusing read, in my opinion, and I think I would have had to take a reverse engineering approach with the gentlemen, were he my client.  --But I do know that when it is so circuitous and difficult, finding the simplest measurement statement is always the best starting place.   I would have focused strongly on Saturn-Aquarius-MH.  Creative communication energies must work out to help others…. That would be my start.  Teaching with a CAUSE --as you point out-- certainly would be a strongly relevant mantra. --These charts do happen!!!

Alyza:  There’s no doubt that this man will bloom as a research fellow, a teacher.  With Uranus so prominent (peregrine) the introduction of Science is strong. The research channel certainly is the Scorpio symbolism as we’ve learned, with Pluto* - MH.  --this is a relatively easy read, but inserting the message properly within his reality scheme of things takes much grace, I think.  Congratulations on fine job.

Michael:  “Beautiful” is the word to evaluate your insight and grace with this client.  My notes say “Social Services Teaching, artistic”.  And look at that Venus-MH contact!!! --You did such a fine, fine job; your client knows it too!

Dean:  Clean, clear, cooly analytical….I love it!  And your reinforcement of the importance of Level is a lesson we can never hear too much about.  --I worked with your data before reading what you had written, and I came up with “Promoting a cause; Public Relations for Social Service programs” --and it was very very difficult to turn away from real estate and interior design with the Venus*-MH.  --My Level assessment was too high, and surely would have been corrected in person, during the consultation. Thank you for sharing your deep insight and patient analysis.

Kathy:  This is perfection!  Crisp, clear, logical.  My notes (before reading what you’ve written) were: “helping with ideals, administering Social Services, working in a small group or clinic, alt. hlng.”  --I was thinking about her starting in a hospital milieu and then breaking away to lead a clinic-sized approach.

Marcela:   Super-duper work!  Crystal clear!!!   My notes before your facts read “translation communication in the arts” (influenced by the 9th with the 3rd, Moon-Mercury.  Terrific.

-Once again, all of you --including Nellie with the most difficult challenge-- Fine, fine, fine work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was delighted with the ammunition you have stored away and the poise and confidence of your presentations!

[This gave me quite a work-out too!]

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Kathy Rose

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »

Noel,
Thank you for the extra effort you put into this week's exercise. Our learning is increased each time we do the process - and this week we got to do it several times with each entry.

Wonderful!
Kathy

Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/
Marcela

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »

Dear Noel, 

I loved this new approach to the exercise (a good week to come back). I've learned so much from all the cases discussed.

Thank you again for all your work and kindness,
Marcela
Reina Hanson

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »

Dear Noel:

This exercise was so much fun.  I loved reading all the entries.  Thank you to all of you for helping me to learn sooooo much.  And especially to you, Noel for putting in yhour precious time and infinite patience to show us how much we have learned - and still continue to learn - under your masterful guidance.

Regards from a very grateful sltudent ...................... Reina
Elisabeth Grace

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 01:24:36 PM »

Hi Noel!

Thank you so much for putting in the extra time this week -- this exercise -- was superbly helpful -- and your notes on my "challenging" client were, too. I hadn't thought to step back and strip away everything except what was making contact to MC -- forgetting rulerships, dispositorships, etc. And I am more dismissive of trines and sextiles (as a result of this course) -- so I didn't focus on Sa sextile MC at all! With my client's MC, the second tightest aspect to the horoscope is Sa XII in Aq ru11 sextile MC -- the only other aspect to MC is the Moon opp r 5 in IV. And you are right -- THAT SATURN SPEAKS VOLUMES. Initial impression of him -- even before you meet him -- is that he is Mr. Corporate -- very professional tone, very comfortable in a suit and tie -- and there is not a shred of Capricorn in his horoscope ; )  He is ALL BUSINESS (when it comes to business/career); he even said (about the job he recently left), "I really liked running a BUSINESS" (but he needs to be in a business that is driven by service (Aq) rather than profit) and that's what he is working on launching...in addition to the myriad of other work he is doing simultaneously -- and all very well!

I hope I remember to step away from these long dispositor chains and just look at the MC next time.

Thank you again!

NB
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:59:45 PM by Nellie Bly » Logged

Dean Bensics

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 02:21:13 PM »

Thank-you Noel:

I would encourage you to add this new twist to the MHEP repertoire every so often.

Great fun !!

Regards,

Dean Bensics
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: