Noel Tyl
October 21, 2014, 12:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Voc Exs, November 17-18, 2010  (Read 3513 times)
Michael Symms

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 04:50:24 PM »

Thank you, Noel!  The examples shared here demonstrate the effectiveness of your magnificent MEP; and that you are teaching us magnificently. 

Sincerely,

Michael

Michael Symms     www.theholisticastrologer.com
ryu

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 06:03:35 PM »

Dear Mr. Tyl and everybody,

Thank you very much for the edits and wrap-ups, and all the analyses everybody presented for this exercise!  I have learned a lot this week.  And it was very interesting because I could feel real catch ball that everyone did at the consultation!

Sincerely,

ryu
deilf

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 05:27:50 AM »

Dear Reina!
I have a question to you.
Have you ever look the horoscopes of people with autism?
  I'm working with a boy (8 years old) who has such diagnos.
  I'm neither a doctor nor a psyhologist. So I had to look for information about autism in internet.
  I was very surprised when I'd found that description of autism is very close to the description of hard aspects (espacially conjoining)  between Moon and Saturn one can read in every astrological book. The boy has this conjoining in Geminy (and also Su=Ma in the Leo in 12th house).
  But I don't know anybody else with autism to compare. That's why I'm asking you.

Waiting for your answer.

Deilf
Noel Tyl
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 05:44:14 AM »

Deilf:

Please search in "Medical Astrology" category on this Forum......  There was quite a discussion of autism there not too long ago.

Noel Tyl

Noel Tyl
Reina Hanson

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »

Deilf:

I have done quite a few charts for autistic children (and autistic adults) for my friend's (vocational chart above) specialty.  Recent research suggests that there is no one cause of autism and likely there are several causes.  In my opinion, there is no one signature which spells autism. 

Most of the work I do for my friend deals with ways these kids learn - valuable information for any of their teachers in school if the child has been mainstreamed and other personality traits.  Success in learning even the simplest task dpeneds hugely on the mother to help her deal with her child on a daily basis.  You can imagine how frustrating this might be for her!  That's why I also delineate the mother's chart - to find what personality traits can best be used to help her.  Along the way, I can also find hidden motives for either success or failure.   

The specifics go much deeper and I would be happy to help you, but perhaps the Vocational Exercise portion of this forum is not the place. Perhaps you may wish to add a new thread or send me a private e-mail:  reinahanson@aol.com, where we can discuss this more fully.

Regards ................ Reina.
deilf

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 12:25:33 PM »

Noel, thank you!
I've found this theme on the forum!
Sorry for leaving my post here.
Deilf
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: