Author Topic: Honduras__Eclipse__Transits  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Starz

Honduras__Eclipse__Transits
« on: December 28, 2010, 10:49:47 AM »
 This may be a time to see if the chart time for Honduras  has some merit. A start anyway, needs lots factoids of course.
  Tegucigalpa Honduras 1838, 12 noon October 26. Given by Noel Tyl as a place to start, in an older post.

The N.Node at January 4th eclipse time are close to a couple of midpoints in that chart. within minutes.

Mars will square Saturn this week along that general longitude.
 We might see some danger or unrest at Honduras.

Moon in early January will pass the stellium point of Mars Mercury Pluto recently . Things  may flare again at that time. Middle East and Korea are still places to watch.

The N Node at eclipse time is right in the midpoint of Mercury-Sun/Moon.  This may be a dangerous and interesting eclipse to obsevere.

james m

Re: Honduras__Eclipse__Transits
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:05:18 AM »
hey steve - nic campions book "the book of world horoscopes" is a good resource book for all countries... page 153 in the edition i have gives the same data for honduras that you've articulated here... does the data for the recent coup june 2009 connect with this? have fun..

Offline Starz

Re: Honduras__Eclipse__Transits
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
Campion's book is a very import resource for Mundane Astrology, I'll have to get a copy.
    Thanks for bringing up the coup, I had forgotten about that. I haven't looked into prevailing cosmic conditions for the time of the coup.
  Someone I knew was murdered in Honduras on the night of the New Years Eve eclipse. Maybe that eclipse is a place to start when inspecting the stars of Honduras for 2010.