Noel Tyl
April 16, 2014, 11:41:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Noel Tyl Forums. You'll notice many nice features in this new forum. Enjoy!

Tyl forums are a part of the main Noel Tyl.com site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voc Exs, March 23-24, 2011  (Read 2674 times)
James Williams

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 06:12:48 AM »

Thank you Noel...

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control.  It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star.  Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.”   A. Einstein
DaveR

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 07:39:48 AM »

Thank you Noel,  looking forward to the next opportunity.

Dave
ryu

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 02:17:05 AM »

Dear Mr. Tyl,

Thank you very much for the edits and wrap-ups.  Karl Boehm was famous when I was a student (he came to Japan several times), and I remember that I myself was interested in conducting at that time!  This time, as you say my time was limited due to my schedule and I have to come to a conclusion within a half hour or so.  I felt it was a nice training but I couldn't reach the appropriate mixture, as you pointed out.  I shouldn't say stop there and should have given more thought on it.

Sincerely,

ryu
Julieta

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »

Thank you Noel!

Best regards,

Julieta
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: